Between Love & Hate

By dreamers07

"There is a thin line between love and hate" is what they say. And may be this is the truth cause those who h... More

Shot 1
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Shot 10
Epilogue
Bonus Shot
Thank You
The Agreement

Shot 5

403 38 0
By dreamers07

Randhir

As promised Sanyukta helped me in preparing for the proposal and though i don't like her i am grateful of her that she took this much of pain. I had called Vidushi to the restaurant that we had prepared for us. The whole of it was booked for this. I was feeling jittery all over. What would happen if she will reject me??? God! It would ruin our friendship too and i really don't want that. Though Sanyukta has assured me that it would be a yes from Vidushi as she had said...

Flashback

Randhir : Do you think she will like all this??

Sanyukta : Yup i have seen her she is a fashionista. She will surely like all these.

Randhir : Hmm.. hopefully she says a yes.

Sanyukta : I guess she will cause she is always with you and thereis a constant smile on her face whenever you are around. I have seen that.

Randhir : I hope it goes that way.

Sanyukta (mummbles) : Hmm... after this is over then i can go to the one i like.

Randhir : Wait a minute... what did you say???

Sanyukta : Uhhmm... nothing.

Randhir : no you said you like someone. Tell me who is it.

Sanyukta : It's nothing.

Randhir : No i know there is someone... tell me already and you already know about Vidushi so whats the harm in telling me.

Sanyukta : It's Parth.

Randhir : Parth as in your bestfriend???

Sanyukta : Yeah.

Randhir : Man.. look at us we both like our bestfriends but we werestuck with our enemies. Who could have believed that!!??

Sanyukta : I know right...

Flashback Ends

I smiled thinking about it and now i could only hope that everything will go right now. I took a glane around and realised that the chocolates that i have brought for Vidushi were leftin the car. Slapping my head i walked outside the car when mymobile pinged with her message.

Cupcake : Will be reaching in 10 mins.

Me : Okay :)

Quickly taking the chocolates from the car i walked inside the restaurant. I looked around for a final time and then waited for the girl of my dreams to come. When the 10 mins turned to 20 mins i searched for my mobile to call her but it wasn't there. Realising I must have left it in the car i walked out of the restaurant only to freeze in my steps.

There stood Vidushi with a man hugging her from behind. I didn't want to jump on the conclusions so I walked forward to look at the person who was hugging her and hear what they were talking.

Vidushi : Parth!! What are you doing here???

Parth : I was missing you and i wanted to meet you and you told me in afternoon you were coming here so i came too to meet you.

Vidushi : But baby I came to meet Randhir here and he doesn't know about us being in a relationship and you are Sanyukta's friend he will not like it until I explain it to him.

Parth : So let's do it today. I don't like that wehave to act as strangers because they are enemies and also sometimes behave like we hate each other when i love you so much.

I couldn't believe my ears. Parth and Vidushi were in a relationship and... and i had no idea about this. How could I be so stupid. I... i thought she was mine she loved me but here she had already another person who was worthy of her. I am so stupid to even think that she could be mine. A gasp left my mouth and they both turned towards me. Vidushi's eyes widened and i gave her a blank look.

Vidushi : Randhir!!!

Randhir : From when??

Vidushi : Few... few months back when you were out of town and... i had gone to a party... some boys tried to hurt me and Parth saved me and then we became friends and soon that turned into lo.. love.

Randhir : Why didn't you tell me??

Vidushi : I was scared that you would be angry on me cause you don't like Sanyukta and I was dating his friend. Don't me angry on me Randhir i love him. I really do.

Randhir : I am angry from you but because you didn't tell me but i am glad you found your happiness.

Vidushi : Thank you so much and i am really sorry for hiding it from you.

Randhir : Its okay and you Parth better take care of my best friend otherwise your face and my fist will have a great talk.

Parth : Don't worry i will always keep her happy.

Randhir : Great. Now i will leave.

Vidushi : But...but you called me here what was it for???

Randhir : It doesn't matter anymore. I havesome work so i need to go. Bye.

Vidushi : Okay. Bye.

I walked back to the car and kept my head on the steering wheel. Man what did just happen. I was all set to confess my love and the person i love is already in love with someone else. And look atmy fate that someone else is none other than Sanyukta's best friend her crush. God now i will have to tell her this. What a fate i have... Before i could think more a buzzing sound took my attention. I looked around to see my mom calling. Before i could pick up it went to missed call. I looked at the notifications to see 10 calls from mom 5 from dad and 3 from Anju aunty! What was wrong??? Before i could ponder over it my phone again started ringing. This time it was mom.

Randhir : Ma!! What happened??

Mom : Where are you??

Randhir : In the car. I am going home.

Mom : Did you talk to Sanyukta?? Do you know where she is??

Randhir : I have not seen her since afternoon. What happened ma?? Everything alright???

Mom : Randhir... Sanyukta's grandfather is no more... and as soon as she got to know this she left and we have no idea where she is. It's been 3 hours now.

Randhir : What!!

Before mom could speak more i heard Anju Aunty through the line.

Anju : Randhir... do.. do you have any contact with Parth. I am trying to call him but his cell is in range i guess. He.. he might know where she is.

Randhir : I just met him aunty and i don't think he knows anything about this. Don't worry i will find Sanyukta.

Anju : Please Randhir... she loved her grandpa a lot and now she would be heartbroken. I dont want anything to happen to her.

Randhir : Don't say that aunty. Don't worry i will find her and bring her back.

Anju : Thank you child.

I disconnected the line and started the car to start my search for Sanyukta.

○●○●○●○

harshianu12
harsram
#fanaticscribblers

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 187 14
"He stares at you every time you look away" Evara Kapoor She had loved only one person in her life but fate has a cruel way of distancing people who...
763K 43.4K 34
❝ She has always dreamed of having that perfect 'home' but then found 'him' instead ❞ A home is something that she has always dreamt of, where she'd...
1.7M 53.9K 95
Randhir Singh Shekhawat, a Greek god Casanova , an extremely successful businessman, who carries the hearts of the women in his pocket and loves to...
47.6K 2.4K 13
[COMPLETED] #1 in parsh out of 103 stories #4 in Sanyukta out of 343 stories sanyukta and randhir are childhood friends, just friends. they are not v...