Behind You✔️

By Zaynab10_

{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his da... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Author Note
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Not an update!!
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Thank You
Hello
Book Two
New book alert!
Help!
3years Anniversary 🥳
A new story!

Sneak Peak

10.1K 484 113
By Zaynab10_

J A W A D

I stared at my wife small frame looking pale on the hospital bed. The doctor told us she's in coma, and they don't know the specific time she's waking up. I feel hurt and lonely inside. Is this what it feels to care about someone deep , someone who you hurt by your selfish reason. This is all my fault, i shouldn't have treat her badly and now.

Taking her cold hand in mine, i rub circle on it. "Farah, i know it's of no use saying this to you but at least i need to get it out of my head." A lump forms in my throat. This is not what i wished to happen.

"I'm so sorry for what i did to you in the past, i was blind by my selfishness, i didn't realize I've been chasing away a good and innocent woman." Holding her hands to my cheek i whispered. "Please Farah wake up and punish for all the hurtful words and harsh treatment i did to you, Farah please don't leave me, i need to earn you forgiveness."

"I'm sorry Farah"

"Please wake up Farah." I felt someone touch my shoulder. Turning i came face to face with my mom.

"We need to talk to you." Mom said breaking the silence.

"We decided that you two will get a divorce."

Keep scrolling

Scroll again 🙂

Ops, something went wrong😐

Hehehe😁 you guys have to wait for the real chapter 😅. While waiting, comment down your thoughts. Do you want them to get divorced or not *wicked grin*

If you want Farah to get her revenge on jawad drop a💔

And if you want them to get back together drop a ❤

Keep em coming🥰 See you guys later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5M 308K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
1.9M 104K 176
Baad mein jo hoga dekha jayega Abhi ishq mein hain kuch din yahi rehte hain -Amandeep Lots of different stories that will take you to another world...
594K 31.9K 54
💞Winner of Infinity Awards 2018👑💞 Assalamualaikum and hii everyone thanks for choosing my book to read. hey don't worry I'm not going to bore you...
71.9K 2.6K 47
"I hate you. I can never ever love you. I married you because it was my mother's wish. Otherwise, I don't even look at people like you. Have you seen...