LOVING MY BULLY...(ON HOLD)

Af kannammakathal

This is my third story on Abhigya... This is a story of college students.. He is a bully of her.. that's it... Mere

Character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18.
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20.
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35

chapter 15

724 71 27
Af kannammakathal

Hi guys!! Nice to meet you all!!...

No proof read.. Sorry for my mistakes...

Happy reading📖 ❤😘!!

Back to the story..

Madhu went shouting at rk.. Me and bulz followed her after texting to purab to come to cafeteria..

We all sat there and consoled madhu..

"Madhu.. I can understand how u feel now.. But what's the use in shouting at rk like that??" I asked while consoling madhu..

"What can I do prags?? What r u expecting me to do?? I know I love him.. But that doesn't mean that he can do anything with me.. He is the only reason for this situation of mine" She said crying...

"Hey guys!! What's happening here?? Why she is crying??"  Puru asked while coming near us..

"Sultan accused her badly for that day rk kissed madhu and rk slapped him.. Then she yelled at rk for that day.. Now we r here.." Bulz said to Puru..

"Where is rk now??" Puru asked..

"I think He is with abhi.." I answered..

"Oh.. Kk.. Don't worry madhu.. Rk didn't that much bad like u think.. U both will realize ur feelings soon.. Take care.." Saying this he left.. Madhu just nodded at him..

Suddenly my mobile popped with a notification showing jaan name..

Jaan: baby take care of her.. I'll come dragging rk here in few minutes... Wait till we come here..

I quickly send ok to him..

Pov ends..

Abhi's POV...

After that happening in dance club... Rk followed madhu but she shook his hand and left.. Rk face became red seeing madhu's retreating figure... Rk suddenly ran near wall and bang his hand forcefully till blood oozes from his hand.. I ran to him immediately.. But before I could ran.. Blood already oozed from his hand..

I took his hand and slapped him..

"R u mad!! U idiot!! Why r u doing like this?? See!! Blood is coming!!.. Come with me.." Saying this I dragged him to college first aid emergency room which is just near cafeteria..

"Heyy!! Abhi!! Rk!! What happened??" Purab came from cafeteria with a worried face..

"This idiot almost broke his hand!!" I yelled seeing rk.. But rk is looking pale and weak..

"What!!" Puru exclaimed..

"Come purab.. He banged his hand in wall.. That's why his hand is bleeding... We have to go to first aid room.." I said and we three went to hospital and doctor did first aid for him enquiring how it happens...

We lied that accidentally he got this while we playing.. He didn't seem to believe that but he didn't ask any questions..

Purab jerked suddenly like remembering something..

"Abhi!! I have to inform this to baby yaar.. I told her to wait in cafeteria till we go there.. But now we can't.. So I'll tell her to come here with madhu.. What say?" He asked I nodded..

Pov ends...

Prags POV...

We both consoled her.. But she cried vigorously not hearing anything from us.. After sometime she became totally pale.. I handed her water to drink..

"Madhu.. Please.. It's not good for you to cry like this.. Don't cry dear.. But you have to talk to rk.. It will clear some misunderstandings.." Bulz said to madhu..

"No bulz.. There is nothing to talk with him about anything.." Madhu said sternly..

"But why r saying like this.. U love him na.. Then tell me.. Tell any one reason to not talk with him!!" Bulz asked her..

"Oh!! U want reason na!! Then hear this.. He didn't love me.. This reason will be enough for everything.." Madhu said with tears in her eyes..

"No!! He loves you!!" I said as usual without thinking..

Oh my tongue!!!!

"What!!" Madhu asked me with shock..

"Wh.. What." I stammered..

"What did you say just now?" She again asked suspiciously..

"What did I say??" I tried to cover that.. Then my phne started ringing.. I took that ignoring her questions.. That's purab..

My jaan is always saviour of my own jaan!!

But the message he told was really bad..

"What!! Oh my god!!! Ok ok.. Wait.. We'll come there.." Saying this I cut the call..

Bulz and madhu saw me with questioning eyes.. But I just ignored them and dragged them to hospital.. But they kept on questioning.. We reached the entrance of first aid room.. Madhu held my wrist..

"Why we r here?? Who called??" She asked..

"Purab only called.. He is here.." I said..

"What!! Why he is here.. What happened to him.. Did anything bad happened to him??" Bulz asked worriedly..

"No bulz nothing like that.. Rk is injured.." I said..

"What!!" Madhu exclaimed..

"Yes madhu!! He banged his hands heavily causing bleeding.. That's why we r here.." I said.. Then we three entered the room where rk is lying with a pale face..

When we entered.. Abhi and purab left saying that they were going to buy some medicines.. Bulz stand near door.. Me and madhu went near him... Rk saw her with a longing eyes..

"What r u doing?? Did u think that I'll believe ur acting and will coo u.. What do u want from me?? Haan?? Why r u here like seriously u hurted urself??" Madhu said with a anger.. I turned her to my side and shook her "what r u talking madhu?? Why r u talking like this?? Is it seems like drama??" I yelled at her..

*thud*

We both turned to the sound.. We both palmed ourselves seeing that rk again banged his hand in side table and the blood oozes from his hand again..

Bulz seeing this immediately ran to call doctor..

"Rk!! Why r u doing like this?" Madhu cried seeing his hand with blood..

Then doctor came and abhi and purab too came..

"What's this?? It's not good doing like this here.. I'm going to complain u to principal.." Doctor told after treating him..

"Doctor please... We'll take care about this.. Please don't complain.. We r all participating in music band in cultural which is our dream.. Please doctor.." Purab pleaded.. Then after thinking for 5 mins.. Doctor nodded and left after saying "ok this time.. I'll leave you.. But if it happens again means.. I'll complaint against him.." We all nodded..

"Rk!! Why r u doing this?? Yes I loved you.. But u r engaged now.. I know that.. And more importantly you didn't love me.. Then why r u hurting yourself.. This never change anything.." Madhu said while caressing his hand with tears calmly..

"No madhu.. U r wrong.. I lo..." Before he could complete his sentence.. Three members entered.. They r no one but dipali tanu and sultan..

Bad time!!

Dipali suddenly dragged madhu from rk's bed and yelled "why the hell u r here?? U only the reason for this situation of him!! He'll never love u!! Don't you know that!! Or u r acting like not understanding that.. And moreover he is my fiance.. So get the hell out of him!! Don't come in front of him!!"

"Oh!! Really!! Am I the one who is nagging!! Then the answer is hell no.. He is only nagging at me.. Don't you know what rk done to me.. Or u r acting like u know nothing.. And moreover if he loves u means.. Get the hell out of me along with him.. Got it??" Saying this madhu walk to door.. Sultan followed her and held her wrist in front of the door..

"Now what's ur problem??" She asked with anger..

"I'm really sorry madhu.. I didn't mean that words.. I know you are a good girl.. One of my stupid friends only triggered me to talk like that.. I seriously didn't mean it.. Please forgive me madhu.. I really love you.. And I'll never ever leave you... I know that you need time.. Hereafter I'll never shout or yell at u.. Please talk with me madhu.. Take ur own time and take care dear.." Saying this he left.. Madhu walked with lots of confusion..

Here dips started her actions.. She caressed rk's hands.. Rk's face immediately turned red.. Purab seeing this went to doctor and asked him to put sedative for 2 hours telling that he can't bear pain is the reason... Doctor also put that telling that someone have to look after him..

"I'll be here.. U all go.." Dips said.. Purab saw doctor with pleading eyes to refuse her...

Understanding him doctor said "no dipali.. It's not good for you to be here alone with a boy.. So I prefer boys to stay here.." Hearing this dips stomped her feet and left with tanu..

Now me and bulz went to see madhu in cafeteria.. She sat there weakly helding her head with her hands.. We went near her..

"Madhu Don't worry.. Everything will be fine soon" I said she nodded.. Then we drank coffee to reduce our headaches...

Then after that madhu went to yoga class... Then me and bulz went to singing class to get excuse for leave today for 3 of us..

When we returned from singing club after asking permission.. I told "uhmm.. Bulz.. Shall we bought coffee and snacks for them.. Because puru can't withstand hunger and he didn't ate breakfast well.. What say?"

She nodded "yeah prags.. In fact I also about to tell that.. Because abhi bhai also didn't ate breakfast.. He just had tea.. So.." She shrugged..

Then we bought tea and some biscuits.. Then we headed to first aid room..

"Jaan!!" I called him and showed the parcels of tea and biscuits.. His face became bright like 1000 watts bulb💡.. I chuckled..

"Oh baby!! I'm really hell hungry u know.. Voahh!!" He exclaimed..

We gave that to them...

"Where is madhu?" Puru asked..

"She went to yoga club" Bulz replied.. They nodded..

They both drank tea and ate biscuits..

Suddenly bulz mobile started ringing...

"Hello!  Haan!! What? But.. Ok OK we'll come" She cuts the call..

"Who bulz?" Abhi asked..

"From singing club senior head bhai.. We have do demo in front of princi now.. So they r calling.." She told..

"But we informed na.." I said..

"Yes but.. It's urgent.. And they called only duet singers.. Tomorrow demo will be for solo.. So u r not necessary to come prags.." She told I nodded..

"Ok then... Come bulz.. Baby!! U stay here.. We come as soon as possible.. Okay?" Puru asked I nodded..

Then they went leaving the two of us alone with rk..

I just sat there not knowing what to do next.. He just stared me constantly..

I don't about he forgave me or not for my silly assumptions about him.. After that day when I talked with him boldly about pleading him to talk with me.. We didn't get any chance to talk.. He didn't talk with me nor bullied me.. So now I'm trying to start the conversation..

"Uhmm... Abhi.. Is tea tastes good??" I asked not knowing how to start the conversation.. He raised his brow confusedly..

"I mean.. Is salt is enough in it?" I blabbered with nervousness without thinking..

"Salt??🙄 in tea??🙄🙄" He asked shocked and confused..

Oh my stupid brain!!!

"I mean.. I mean.. Sugar!!" I stammered... He glared me raising his brow...

POV ends...

Abhi's POV..

So much of things happened in one day.. After that they all left.. Me and puru are left alone in this first aid room...

"Abhi!! What will happen next?? Everything is messed now.." Puru said worriedly..

"Hmm.. Yeah!! Puru.. I too don't know what to do.. Let's hope everything will be fine soon.." I said and we stayed there with silence..

After 15 mins.. Puru told "abhi!! I'm hungry!" He told making faces.. I chuckled.. He glared...

"U r such a baby puru!!" I said while laughing.. But my stomach also started to sound.. Because I didn't ate breakfast today.. Puru glared me..

I stopped my laughter and "actually I too feeling hungry puru.. I didn't ate breakfast today.." I told.. He saw me helpless.. Then after 10 mins.. Chashmish and bulz came and gave us tea and biscuits..

Then bulz and puru went to singing club.. Now me and chashmish r left alone with rk..

Actually we didn't talk after that incident.. I too didn't bully her.. I'm little busy with my music band.. That's why.. I know now she will be thinking that I didn't talk with her because I didn't forgive her... But how can I not forgive her.. She forgave me about my accusations then why shouldn't I..

Now she is biting her nails nervously and she asked about tea.. I confusedly raised my brow.. Then she asked that the salt is enough r not.. I confusedly asked what.. She bite her tongue and gave a oops reaction then she asked whether sweet is enough.. I glared her raising my brow..

Now I understand.. She is now trying to talk with me.. I'm going to tease her.. Poor chashmish 🤭!!

"R u mad? What's ur problem?? Is that tea is prepared by u or that tea stall is belonged to u?? R u planning to open another stall If I say that tea is good?? Haan?? " I asked coldly... She became sad and started crying...

Oops!! Damn!!

"Why r u opening ur dam?? What I told that u r crying this much??" I asked.. She started crying loudly..

"Hey!! Shut up!!" I shouted and glared her.. She immediately wiped her tears and stopped crying like obedient child..

"Tell!! What u want??" I asked.. She remained silent.. I glared her intensely.. "Uhmm... U still didn't forgive me ryt??" She asked slowly.. I suppressed my chuckle.. "Why?? Why I have to forgive u?" I asked..

"U will not talk with me ryt?" She asked again.. "When I told like that?" I asked her.. "Uhm.. But u didn't talk na.." She asked innocently..

"So am I looking like talking to wall now??" I said.. She blinked at me..

Then I saw shaina crossing the room covering her face.. I called her.. Chashmish face became horrified looking shaina.. I wonder why!..

"Hey shaina!! Wait!!" I called she stopped..

Pov ends..

Prags POV..

He suddenly called shaina while talking with me... My blood started boiling seeing her.. But fear became more about that she'll tell to abhi about my threatening.. They talked pointing towards my side.. I'm hell nervous now.. Abhi came towards me separated from her..

"What's going on??.." He asked.. I'm totally nervous.. Is she told everything..

Oh no!!..

TO BE CONTINUED..

THIS UPDATE IS QUITE LONG😅.. BECAUSE I UPDATE ONLY WEEKLY.. THAT'S WHY..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT..

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT...

IF THIS STORY IS BORING MEANS.. PLEASE COMMENT.. I'LL FINISH AS SOON AS POSSIBLE..

BYE👋👋👋👋👋

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

168K 6.6K 34
ထူးခြားထက် (Seme) ရွှေပုံ( Uke) Uke softဖြစ်တဲ့အပြင် intersex (ဒွိလိင်) ဖြစ်တာမို့ ကြိုက်မှဖတ်ကြပါနော် ကိုယ်ရဲ့ဒုတိယမြှောက်ficမို့ အမှားပါရင်ခွင့်လွှ...
107K 4K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
228K 35.5K 92
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး