Beyhadh Hai Ye Meri AASHIQUI...

Da Sonarika78

Three strong characters - Maya Mehrotra, Siddhant Sinha and Ragini Gadodia A love triangle. But not an usual... Altro

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
The proposal
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 17

524 40 8
Da Sonarika78

Siddhant was talking to himself standing in front of the mirror.

"Hum the aadmi kaam ke,
Ishq ne ghalib nikamma kar diya!"

He was remembering today's incidents and laughing at himself.

"Hume nahi lagta ki hum aur Ragini ke bina reh payenge. I think I should ask her for marriage."

He was blushing thinking about spending his whole life with Ragini.

############################

Siddhant was entering a store just then he bumped into someone.

"Sorry."

"I'm sorry."

Both of them apologised simultaneously. They looked at each other and got surprised.

"Shravan!"

"S.. Sid.. Siddhant! Tum yaha?"

"Tum batao tum yaha kaise? When I asked you to accompany me, you said that you had some important work and now you are wandering in this mall."

Shravan became speechless. He was thinking of an excuse.

"I... I do have an important work here."

Siddhant raised his eyebrows.

"Here? In a jewelry store?"

Shravan looked down dejected, thinking of no way to escape the situation, he decided to speak the truth.

"Siddhant... The thing is I love Maya."

"Oh. That."

Siddhant was smiling. Shravan got shocked seeing him not get affected by his confession.

"You aren't surprised?"

"No."

Siddhant was walking inside the store and Shravan was following him.

"So you already knew that I love Maya."

"Yes, you duffer."

He turned and smacked Shravan's head.

"I have known you for a very long time. I know what is going on in your mind. The way you were following Maya everywhere in the fair like a love-sick puppy made it too obvious."

"So does she also know?"

"Probably, no."

"Thank God, she doesn't know then how I would've surprised her today? Today I'm going to confess to her."

"Good luck. But why were you making excuses of not meeting me? I also wanted to tell you something."

"I was making sure that she doesn't know this from anyone else. You work with her everyday and you two are so good friends. So I just thought that you might... just might tell her."

He said looking at him and rubbing the back of his head. Siddhant shook his head in disbelief.

"Why would I tell her? It's your love."

Shravan hugged him and kissed him on the cheek in excitement. Siddhant rubbed his cheek where he kissed and was making a disgusted face.

"So what was it that you wanted to meet me?"

"I wanted to tell you that I'm going to ask Ragini's hand for marriage."

Shravan covered his mouth with his hand.

"I cannot believe it. The Siddhant Sinha who was always so focused on making his career is considering of getting married so young!"

Shravan exclaimed loudly. Everyone in the store was looking at them. Siddhant was looking at them and smiling hiding his embarrassment. He grabbed him and murmured to him.

"Will you please talk in a low voice? Ye itni bhi badi baat nahi hai."

"It is a big thing. I thought that you would get married very late or never get married. How did you think of this? She has changed you so much. Ragini is surely something. I think... "

Shravan was thinking of a word to describe his friend. Siddhant was looking at him curiously.

"I think she is a witch. She has bewitched you..."

Siddhant shaked his head in disbelief and was going inside.

"Siddhant, listen to me. I think she must be a fairy."

Shravan teased him.

"Just shut up."

Siddhant went on a counter and pointed towards a ring in the case.

"Could you show me this ring?"

The salesgirl smiled at him and grabbed the ring. She put it in front of him. Siddhant was smiling looking at it.

"This ring is so pretty. Ragini, would love it. I didn't know that you know girls choice so well!"

"Aren't you here to buy something for Maya?"

"Oh! Yes. I'll go now."

Shravan went to another section to select a gift for Maya while Siddhant handed over the ring to that salesgirl.

"I will buy this."

The salesgirl smiled at him and held the ring.

"Do you have a message to convey to that lady? You can write it on this page and we'll print it on decorative card attached to it."

She handed him a piece of paper and Siddhant wrote on it.

"It would need a few minutes before you can make the payment."

The salesgirl took the paper and ring towards the payment counter.

Meanwhile, Shravan was confused seeing the various types of jewelry lined up in front of him.

"I don't know what to do? Should I call Siddhant? No. This is a gift from my side for Maya. So I should be the one choosing it."

Shravan calmed himself and closed his eyes. He tried to think of Maya and seeing her a smile automatically came on his face. He opened his eyes.

"I know what Maya will like."

He looked through the various options in front of him and he picked up one of them.

"Yes. This is the one. This would look so beautiful on her."

"So did you select anything?"

Siddhant came to stand beside him and put his arm around his shoulder.

"Yes."

Shravan was looking at the beautiful locket in his hand.

"She will love it, Shravan."

Shravan was still admiring the locket and smiling.

############################

Maya entered a store and went to the payment counter. The lady over the counter greeted her.

"How may I help you mam?"

Maya handed over a receipt to her.

"I'm here to take the delivery of the ring I brought here yesterday for some adjustments."

"I'll give it to you in a minute."

The lady called the salesgirl and showed her the receipt. Maya's attention was caught by the item which that salesgirl had just placed on the counter. It was a beautiful case with a card attached to it. She tried to closely look at what was written on the card.

For the love of my life, Ragini.

Maya got blank for a second. Just then the salesgirl called out Siddhant leaving Maya shocked. She turned and saw Siddhant coming towards the counter.

"Hi, Maya! What a surprise to see you!"

Maya tried to smile.

"Actually, I came here for..."

She was interrupted when the salesgirl put a bag in front of her.

"Mam, here's your delivery."

Maya grabbed the bag and made the payment.

"Siddhant, is this what you were here for?"

She indicated towards the case on the counter.

"Yes. I have decided to ask Ragini for marriage."

He was looking down as he was blushing while saying this. Maya was stunned but she tried to force a smile.

"Congratulations. I must leave now. I have to be somewhere."

Siddhant nodded and Maya left the store. Her eyes welled up. She supported herself by clutching the railing on the way.

"Siddhant, I have lost you."

She closed her eyes and a tear escaped from her eye.

############################

Will Ragini accept Siddhant's proposal? How will Maya react to the fact that Siddhant loves Ragini? What is the future of Shravan's love?

Vote
Comment
Share

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

Secret Revenge 2 Da Sona

Mistero / Thriller

3.3K 138 12
Welcome aboard a journey that is full of thrills, chills, romance, and much more. Just a notice before you join the boat, enter at your own risk, thi...
363K 7.9K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancé," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...
1.7K 482 35
A girl who's sweet enough but crushed by world's behaviour takes a turn and becomes the coldest revenge taker..how does that sound always a guy mafia...
23.3K 672 32
[UNDER EDITING] Romance between a billionaire and a teacher. Note: ANYBODY can read it. I DID NOT include hindi. There is NO hindi dialogs in this a...