legacy high | ninjago au

By alirxi

Welcome to Legacy High, where the sons and daughters of Royals and Rebels attend and prepare to fulfil their... More

Legacy High
A Spelltacular Start!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Epilogue
Trivia/Original Plot Plans

Chapter 7

1.2K 40 107
By alirxi

3rd Person POV

It was almost 11, and Pixal was waiting for Zane outside the library. She saw him approach, and her heart fluttered, "H-Hi!"

"Hey! S-Should we go in?"

"Uh, yeah, sure!"

The two entered the library. Zane gently nudged Pixal towards a table, "Let's sit here," They took their seats, and for the first few minutes, they spent it, in awkward silence. Zane cleared his throat, "So...um, do you like any authors?"

"Uh y-yeah, there's a few. Have you heard of R. D. Blackmoor?"

"Yes! I love his books, Lorna Doone especially!"

"Me too!"

They spent an entire hour discussing the plot of Lorna Doone (which is a good book, highly recommend it), and other books they both shared an interest in, as well as getting shushed constantly by the two librarians, Krux and Acronix.

Time had flown by, and soon enough, it was 5:00. As they packed up, Zane spoke first, "I had fun today."

Pixal blushed and smiled, "Me too. We should do this again sometime,"

"Same time next week?"

"I thought you'd never ask! Wanna walk with me to the dorms?"

"Of course!"

They walked through the hallways together, towards the dorm wing. They arrived at Pixal's dorm first, and Zane dropped her off.

"I'll see you around!"

"You too!"

As Pixal entered the empty dorm, she fell onto her bed and let out a happy squeal. She couldn't wait to tell Seliel! Her phone chimed with a notification, and she read it.

You have one new MirrorGram follower: z.julien

Pixal smiled at that.

0+0+0+0

Zane twisted the lock, and entered his dorm, where Kai was looking out the window. He was signalling something. The ice prince walked over to him, only to see him trying to talk to Skylor without yelling and waking the others up. He shook his head and laughed, before flopping onto his bed and scrolling through MirrorGram.

There was a picture that Nya had posted a few days ago; with her and Pixal standing outside the school with their arms around each other. The photo was captioned 'Found my fairy godmother! This girl is freaking awesome! pix.imogen'

Zane clicked onto Pixal's account, and some pictures loaded up. Her most recent one was the same as Nya's, and her other photos consisted of selfies and photos with friends. He followed her, and minutes later he got a notification saying that she'd followed him back.

Kai's POV

"No, sandwich! Do. You. Want. To. Get. A. Sandwich? What? No! Not bandwidth!"

Skylor and I were trying to communicate from opposite sides of the dorm wings, and it wasn't going so well. Giving up, I take my phone and call her. She answered immediately, "Ha! You lost the bet!"

The realisation hit me, "GAH! Fine! I was asking if you wanted to grab a sandwich,"

She laughed over the line, "Sure! You could've just asked, instead of boring me to death about bandwidth!"

I groan in frustration and cut the call. I love my girlfriend, but we always get competitive at these things. It's pretty funny, actually. I pass Zane, who was staring into space with a dorky smile plastered on his face (Hey! That rhymes-). I grin, "You good, bud?"

"Huh? Y-Yep, sure!"

"Oookay then...I'm off to get a sandwich. Want anything?"

"Uh...nah, you go ahead!"

"If you say so,"

I leave him to his...fangirling in silence, and meet up with Skylor.

"Hey, beauty!" I grin, taking her hand.

"Hey, handsome!" We walk along to the Mad Hatter's Tea Shop, hand in hand. Several people who passed us fainted along the way, but it was a common occurence.

Once we arrive at the cafe, I hold the door open for her, "After you, M'lady!"

She giggles, "Why thank you!"

We snag a table for two, and order a round of sandwiches and some soda. We were Royals, but even we had to let loose every once in a while.

0+0+0+0

Nya's POV

You know what? Screw this! Screw destinies, and fate! I don't care if my story goes 'poof'! I love Jay too much to just leave him!

I'm currently headed to his dorm, however my confidence slowly grows thin as I approach towards his door. Once I arrive, I was about to knock, but I just feel like I'm going to make a fool of myself.

He's not gonna take you back, not after how you left him.

Sighing, I drop my hand to my side and turn to leave. As I do, I bump into Seliel. She frowns and gives me a confused smile.

"Nya? What are you doing here? Aren't your dorms like...on the other side?"

"Uh..." I fiddle with my thumb nervously, "I was just...wandering...around the school..."

She doesn't seem to believe it, "And you just to happen to be outside my brother's dorm, as if you were about to knock?"

"Oh um..."

Seliel sighed and massaged the bridge of her nose, "Why did you do it, Nya?"

I look down sheepishly, "I didn't like how he was getting outcasted by everyone once we came clean. I was scared that what Headmaster Garmadon said would be true, that we would all just...go 'poof'."

My ex's twin shook her head, "Honestly, between you and me, who cares what Garmadon thinks? You were obviously gonna talk to Jay about something? You still wanna be with him?"

My eyes widen, "How did you-"

"It's a sixth sense. Listen, Jay still loves you. He's been moping around ever since...you guys broke up. Trust me on this, don't listen to what Garmadon says. Get back with Jay. I can sense that there's still some lingering feelings." Her face broke into a grin, "Here's what you're gonna do. You're gonna turn the heck around, knock on the goddamn door, and tell him how you feel!"

I smile at Seliel and nod, "Are you okay with this?"

"Hell yes! Jay was always happy when he was with you!"

I turn around, and march back to his dorm, and knock on his door. It opens just a slight bit, and I could make out a pair of dazzling blue eyes, "Nya?"

"I wanted to apologise. I...let everyone else's opinions get in my head, and it costed us our relationship. Have you ever heard of True Heart's Day?"

"The forbidden holiday?"

"Yeah. Jay, when I listen to my true heart, it tells me that you're my Prince Charming. Not some idiot holding a ball, to find his soulmate. I know that you're a Rebel and I'm a Royal...but I don't care. Call me a Rebel, even, because I love you, so much!"

I produce a freshly bloomed rose and hold it out, "I'd like to give this to you, Jay, if you'll have it..."

He stares at the rose, and back at me, "Of course!" Laughing, he pulls me into a hug. I hear footsteps behind me, and I thought it was Seliel, until I turned around.

It was Lloyd. I panicked.

"Lloyd! I'm so sorry! I just had to do it-" I was cut off by him handing me a waterlily, "Why are you giving this to me?"

"I might be worried about you, and I might think you're doing the wrong thing, but I want you to know that I support you, no matter what. And we'll always be best friends."

I smile, "Thank you,"

"No problem,"

Unrelated note: I made strawberry turnovers! They were great...except I can't feel my tastebuds. Should've let them cool for a bit- XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 1.2K 47
π™ˆπ™Šπ™π˜Όπ™‡ π™Šπ™ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π™Žπ™π™Šπ™π™” [first book in the π™Žπ™Šπ™‰π™‚π™Ž π™Šπ™ π˜Ώπ™€π˜Όπ™π™ƒ series] Nine teenagers in high school - completely normal, that is, u...
35.6K 1.2K 44
(A Ninjago High School Story) (WARNING: Rated PG13 for some darker scenes and subject matter.) [Written: 2019 - 2022] With Ninjago City being terrori...
35.7K 1.5K 30
"A lot goes on between these walls." "This isn't some ordinary boarding school." "People call us freaks. We think it's cool though." "We're gifted wi...
69.7K 1.1K 26
Kai, Cole, Jay, Zane, Lloyd. Skylor, Seliel, Nya, Pixal, Harumi. Will they survive high school? Read to find out :D This is a crappy description ;-;