Make Me. ~ T.Stark

Galing kay xxitssteverogersxx

"I'm gonna need you to shut that mouth of yours before you say something you're gonna regret." "Make me." COM... Higit pa

quick a.n.
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
fourty
fourty one
fourty two
fourty three
fourty four
fourty five
fourty six
fourty seven
fourty eight
fourty nine
fifty
epilogue
sequel
2020 WATTYS

fifteen

43.2K 1K 1.7K
Galing kay xxitssteverogersxx

"Always remember how rare you are. There is no one quite like you."

!! smut warning !!

Aphrodite Harper.

After that woman walked away, I turned to face Tony, placing my hand on his cheek softly.

"Tony-"

"We killed him."

"We didn't kill him. Ultron did." I said, and the elevator doors opened.

I walked in, lightly tugging his hand to pull him in the elevator.

The ride was silent.

Tony put his head on my shoulder, breathing heavily while I ran my hands through his hair, soothing him.

Eventually the doors opened, and I tilted his chin so he could look at me.

"Let's go home." I smiled softly, hiding the pain in my eyes.

I needed to be there for Tony or he'll never sleep again.

Taking his had in mine, I led him out of the building and to his car.

"I'll meet you back at ours okay? Can you drive?" I asked, and Tony nodded.

"Yeah. I'll be fine. See you soon." He said, kissing my forehead and getting into his car.

I watched him pull out of the parking lot, and I walked to my car, getting in and putting my music on.

Charlie Spencer.

That poor boy.

It wasn't our fault though, it couldn't have been, right?

Yes, we broke Sokovia, but it was the only choice we had.

Ultron was going to wipe out humanity as we knew it.

Were we really guilty then?

I shook the thoughts out of my head, dialling Steve's number.

It went straight to voicemail, which was weird since he usually picked up straight away.

"Hey Cap, just checking in, wondering how your mission went for you. Something happened to Tony and I this afternoon, we're a little shaken up but otherwise fine. Call me back." I said, then hung up, driving a little over the speed limit to get back home.

Once I pulled into the driveway, I shrugged my coat off, putting it on a hanger in the hallway and unzipped my boots, putting them on the shoe rack.

"Hey Friday, is Tony downstairs?" I asked, already knowing he would be.

"Yes Miss Harper. He shows signs of distress but will not talk to me."

"That's okay, thank you for trying. I'll take it from here." I said kindly, jogging down to Tony's lab.

I walked in, and saw him working on a new suit.

"Tones." I said softly, placing my hand on his shoulder.

He flinched, but relaxed when I started rubbing his shoulders, letting out a small groan in comfort,

"God, keep doing that." He murmured quietly, and I happily obliged.

Tony put his tools down, but stayed seated and I rubbed the tension out of his shoulders.

"It wasn't your fault. It wasn't any of our fault." I said softly, but he sighed.

"I said we needed a suit of armour around the world. Look what happened." He shot back, and I turned him around, standing between his legs.

"Sweetheart, we did the best we could with what we had. No one can hate us for that." I said reassuringly, moving my hands from his shoulders to his hair.

He sighed again, and leaned his head into me, resting his forehead in the crevice of my chest.

I massaged his hair as he relaxed into my chest, and I whispered sweet nothings to him.

"I'm always here for you, honey." I mumbled to Tony, kissing the top of his head.

I felt like he relaxed a little more, making me smile.

"Thankyou, baby." Tony whispered, moving his hands up from my waist, the the backs of my biceps, holding me in place.

Tony never really calls me baby.

Since he's older, he sticks with more mature pet names like honey, darling, or sweetheart, so whenever he calls me baby, boy does it make me happy.

"You're too good to me." Tony sighed, and I shook my head, kissing the top of his head again.

"You deserve the world, love." I responded, and placed my finger on the bottom of his chin, tilting his head up so we could meet my eyes.

"I know we've only been together for a few weeks but god, I don't know what I'd do without you, Aphrodite." Tony looked up at me lovingly, and I smiled at him brightly.

"Thankyou for letting me in, Tony." I said, and he softly smiled.

"Can I please kiss you?" He asked, and I internally swooned.

Tony always knew he could kiss me whenever he wanted, but he knew we were both in a vulnerable position, and he could never take advantage of that.

What did I do to deserve him?

"Of course you can." I whispered, and he stood up, kissing me as soon as he was off the chair.

I kissed him back immediately, wrapping my arms around his neck as he moved his to my waist.

"Friday," Tony said, inbetween kisses.

"Yes Sir?" She responded, and Tony stopped kissing me for a second.

"If anyone knocks on the door, or calls, tell em we aren't home would ya?"

"Of course."

Tony smirked down at me, and I grinned, kissing him again.

We hadn't gone all the way yet, and we hadn't gotten close since we shared a bed in Clint's house.

After that we decided to take things slow given our circumstances, but I guess that's out the window now.

"You know," Tony said, kissing me, and moving his hands down. "What I want."

I smirked, and jumped up, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Where do you want me, Mr Stark?" I teased, kissing his neck, making him groan.

"I want to make you feel special. We can go to the bedroom?" He offered, making me smile at him lovingly.

"I feel special whenever I'm with you." I said, kissing him again, making him smirk.

"So-"

"Right here." I cut him off.

"That's my girl."

Tony pushed his tools off his work bench, and placed me carefully on it, standing between my open legs.

I grabbed the back of his neck, kissing him passionately.

"Are you sure you want this?" Tony asked, and I groaned into his lips, pulling back and staring into his eyes.

"If you don't fuck me right now Tony I swear-" I said, but he cut me off by laughing and kissing me.

"I was expecting you to say something like 'of course I want this, you make me so happy', but guess not." Tony jokingly said, and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"That too."

I unbuckled my belt, sliding it off my skirt and pulling my shirt over my head, leaving me in my bra and skirt, while Tony took his top off.

"You're so fucking perfect, baby." He whispered, kissing me lovingly as I hurried to unbuckle his belt, kissing him back.

"And you're incredible." I murmured back, throwing his belt onto the growing pile of clothes.

"Alright, stop talking." Tony smirked, unzipping my skirt.

"Make me, Stark." I teased, and he chuckled a little, remembering the first time we kissed.

"Don't need to tell me twice, Harper." Tony quickly kissed me, lifting me up enough to slide my skirt off, and then pulled his slacks down.

I wrapped my legs around his waist again, unhooking my bra and letting it slide off.

Tony grabbed it and tossed it to the pile, then carefully pushed me onto my back, so I was lying on the table.

He jumped onto it as soon as I was comfortable, and hovered ontop of me, straddling me.

I toyed with the hem of his underwear, silently telling him to take them off, which he did, and mine came off straight after.

Tony kissed me again, and this time it was loving and slow, but still needy.

He moved his hand down my chest and stomach achingly slow, before finally placing him hand between my legs.

I groaned in anticipation, and he began slowly playing with my clit, teasing me and making me whimper.

He smirked at me, and continued the action, enjoying the view.

"God, I could get used to seeing you like this."

"Oh my god, Tony." I groaned, and he kissed me slowly, taking the chance to push a finger inside me, making me moan loudly,

"I can take more than one finger, Tony." I whispered, and he smirked at me.

"Ask me nicely."

"Fuck off." I laughed, and he withdrew his finger completely, before putting it in my mouth.

"Ask me nicely, baby."

"Fuck okay, please give me more than one finger." I begged, and he immediately added two more.

I moaned loudly and grabbed hold of his dick, pumping it quickly, making him groan.

"I need you." I breathed out, but he shook his head.

"You don't get me that easy, baby."

"Excuse me?" I scoffed as I kissed his jawline, making him chuckle a little.

"Beg me for it."

"Beg you?" I asked, and Tony pulled back, smirking down at me.

"I want to hear you beg."

"You're the worst." I groaned, but he didn't seem to care.

"I'm waiting."

"Fuck, fine." I threw my head back as he used his thumb to massage my clit again, moaning loudly.

"Please, please fuck me Tony. I need you so fucking bad."

"You asked for it." He grumbled, and slid inside of me before I could even comprehend what was happened.

I gasped, grabbing a hold of his shoulders as he kept himself up by placing his hands on the table beside my head.

"God, fuck." I moaned, and he looked concerned for a moment.

"Are you okay?" He asked, and I nodded, giving him a loving smile.

"I am more than okay."

"Good girl." Tony smirked, and started moving his hips faster.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, letting him go deeper, which made him groan into my ear.

"You're so tight, baby."

Tony whispered sweet nothings in my ear while he buried himself in me, moving his hips faster and faster until I was rolling my eyes to the back of my head.

I grabbed at his back, scratching it as he kissed down my neck, wrapping his lips around one of my nipples and sucking it.

He started flicking his tongue over my nipples, attacking my chest in kisses and hickeys as I arched my back, trying to close whatever distance was left between us.

I scratched his back so much I was sure it was bleeding a little by now, but I didn't feel bad about it.

Tony was good. Really fucking good.

"Baby, are you trying to skin my back?" He teased me, continuing to move his hips rhythmically.

"Maybe, sorry." I breathed out in moans, taking my hands off his back, making Tony smirk.

"I didn't tell you to stop." He whispered, biting my ear and moving his hand to my nipple, lightly tugging on it.

I immediately shut up and moved my hands to his back again, digging my nails in and whimpering.

"You're so fucking perfect." Tony groaned, picking up his pace, and I could tell he was getting close.

I released my legs from around his waist as I reached my high, moaning loudly, making him smirk.

"Are you-" He started, but I cut him off.

"I'm on the pill." I said while I moaned, and Tony nodded, his thrusts getting sloppy.

I felt him reach his high too, before pulling out and lying on top of me for a moment while we both caught our breath.

After a few minutes, he got off the table to get our clothes, handing mine to me before getting dressed himself.

Once we were dressed, Tony grabbed me by the waist, pulling me in for a tight hug.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he kissed all over my face, making me giggle.

"Friday, you can allow access again." Tony told the A.I, and I took a look at my phone.

3 missed calls from Star Spangled Man
1 missed call from Wanda, not Cosmo
2 missed calls from NATella

"You have 16 missed calls from James Rhodes, Mr Stark." Friday said, and Tony and I gave eachother a worried look.

"Call Rhodey. I'll call Steve." I said, clicking on Steve's contact while Tony rushed to grab his phone.

Steve picked up straight away, and before I could even say a word, he spoke.

"Get to the facility. Secretary Ross is here and he's called for a meeting."

Then he hung up.

Tony was on the phone to Rhodey, who was probably explaining in more detail, so I pointed to the door, taking Tony's car keys and racing to the front door.

I hurriedly put on my boots and coat, and waiting for Tony in his car, who was following quickly behind me.

He didn't mind me driving his car while he spoke to Rhodey, so I put it in reverse, speeding to the facility, hoping we wouldn't get pulled over since we were already super late.

"I'm going to kill them." Tony said in the phone, but I couldn't hear what Rhodey was saying over the sound of the engine.

"Did anyone tell them not to?" He asked angrily, and then looked over at me.

"Of course she did, Dite is the only one with a fucking brain apparently."

I laughed lightly, then stopped when I realised what it meant.

The mission Steve, Nat, Sam and Wanda went on this afternoon didn't go to plan.

That's why Steve didn't pick up when I called him earlier.

That's why Ross called a meeting.

"Okay, well we're almost there. See you in a minute."

Tony gave me an annoyed glance, and then stared at the road.

"This is going to be super fun." He said sarcastically, and I gave him a side glance.

"I take it Rhodey explained what happened this afternoon?" I asked, and I noticed Tony nod in my peripheral vision.

"Yeah. You don't know how the mission ended, do you?"

"No. What happened?" I asked, not really wanting to know the answer.

"Wanda blew up a fucking building!" Tony threw his hands up in exasperation, and my eyes widened.

"I told Steve she wasn't ready." I said angrily, staring at the road.

"I know. Let's just get through this meeting."

I parked the car, and we both got out, giving eachother an annoyed look.

Tony opened the door for me, and I smiled gratefully, stepping in and leading the way to the meeting room.

We walked in, and I looked at who was here.

Ross was standing up, looking angry.

Steve, Wanda, Nat, Sam, Rhodey and Vision were sitting at the table, looking worried and slightly annoyed.

All eyes turned to Tony and I as soon as we stepped in, and I locked eyes with Steve.

"Alright, what'd you motherfuckers do?"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

259K 7.2K 22
❝ Y O U M A Y B E R I G H T , Y O U M A Y B E W R O N G B U T S A Y T H A T Y O U ' L L B R I N G M E A L O N G ...
4.7K 107 8
"Your obsession with rocks and brown and fuckin' the whole town's a reflection on your mental health..."
7.3K 265 9
Reader incorporated in The Avengers movie plotline as Clint's sister. Enjoy :)
42.1K 1K 11
{Steve Rogers x Diana Prince} The Avengers