IMPERFECT FLOWERS🥀

By dadonki

" how do you know when you love someone" More

part 1
part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64 *LC

Part 15

15.2K 752 811
By dadonki

Deasia kiya Jenkins-Asia

^I changed her face claim as well🙃

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*

"Who the hell banging on my door like that" I mumbled going to the door.

I looked through the peephole and sighed.

"Yes kevin" I mumbled as he came in the house.

He started pacing around the living room then sat down. he got back up then paced around again stumbling in his tracks.

"Imma ask you this once and don't lie to me" he sloppily said which made my heart sank i already knew what he was about to ask me.

"Did you or did you not abort my fucking child without talking to me" he said standing up in front of me.

"Well I wanna start off by saying fuck them kid-"

"Kevin stoppppp" I cried but it didn't help he just kept hitting me.

As long as I known Kevin he only put his hands on a female if she put her hands on him or if she put her hands on his family.

"WHY YOU DO IT ASIA? HUH!" He yelled as he kept sending hits to my body.

I tried to tell him I didn't continue with it cause Kayla scared me so I left but he wouldn't let up.

He punched me in my stomach.

my heart sank.

I could instantly feel the blood coming down my leg.

"KEVIN MY BAB-"

"What fucking baby Asia you aborted my fucking seed without telling me" kevin said standing up with tears in his eyes.

I just held my stomach and cried.

"I- I didn't go through with it" I cried and he looked at me confused with tears still coming out his eyes.

"The fuck you mean" he asked sniffling looking at the pool of blood I was now sitting in.

"Asi- Asia why you bleeding like that from your pants" he said in a shakey voice.

Well maybe cause you just beat me like I was Rihanna.

"My ba- baby" I cried holding my stomach.

"Cmon get up Asia" Kevin cried.

"No you killed my baby" I cried.

He picked me up and put me in the back of his car before zooming off to the hospital we nearly hit at least three cars on the way.

                   2 weeks later

I sighed hearing knocking at my door because I knew who it was.

I opened the door and let him in this time cause I didn't have energy to talk.

I just went upstairs to my room and Kevin followed.

"Asia this my 534th time telling you im sorry cause I counted" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry Asia I didn't mean to hurt you or the baby I blacked out."

"I know that's not a good enough excuse but I wasn't in the right state of mind at the time."

"Look Asia" he said showing me a video of him taking 2 perc 30's and downing it with henny.

"Cute video why you showing me" I plainly said pulling the overs over my body.

"Look at the date and time this was a hour before i came to your house I was fucked up and couldn't handle it I know it's not a good excuse but please forgive me" he said and I sat up.

"Kevin for the sake of our child imma forgive but not forget." I said and he jumped up and down with a smile on his face.

Yes the baby made it but the doctors said he or she is at risk and I have to be on bed rest for 5 weeks.

POV: arionna monae brown-ari

Amourxari

                            Swipe

Liked by mrcapalot and 7,872 others

Amourxari "back in 8th grade I swear I ain't have a thinggg bae" 😂💀

View all 4,086 comments

Mrcapalot wow niggas ain't really ur friends 😔.
↪️ I sowwy I meant to post that on my spam😂
Drewitdabag oh so you got a spam but didn't tell ur bestie☹️
↪️ddbitvh nigga gtf I'm the only boy bsf ari got 🤣🏌🏽‍♂️

I sighed before shouting my spam out on my story for people to request if I ain't know you or trust you ain't no getting in.

Simple.

*switches accounts*

Aridadon

Liked by iiamkay and 11 others

Aridadon I just want me a nigga that's gon love me and my juicy fruit 5000☹️.

Finebyjay I just know she ain't talking bout her Pussy😂.

Kaylove bitch tutttiiii duhh🤦🏽‍♀️🙄.
↪️iiamkay no bitch murda🏌🏽‍♂️.

("iiamkay" is kay ari bsf from the beginning of the book)

"Wow what if I want a girlfriend tf" I mumbled walking in dre living room.

It was only me kay,Dre,murda,rell and jada.

I sat in kay lap and she started smiling.

"Shake some shit bitch" kay said smiling.

I started giving her a lap dance and she started recording.

"Get it bitchhhh" jada hyped me up.

(Y'all I wanna put the video but it won't load 🙁)

After I was done I sat on the couch and watched jada sit next to rell.

"Hmph" I said twisting my lips to the side.

"So y'all date now or me and ari gotta do all the hard work?" Kay asked pointing between jada and rell.

"Well we talk I guess" jada said making rell snap his neck towards her.

"Oop" I mumbled.

"This my bae imma get her pregnant and make her abort the kids" rell said with the biggest smile on his face.

"Oh my" I mumbled going back on my phone.

Murda and Dre walked back in the living room making us all scrunch our faces up.

"Omg y'all was fucking" I said making everybody but murda and Dre laugh.

"Hold on hold on I knew it" I said FaceTiming chazz.

"Yooo"

"Chazz I owe you 30 dollars murda is gay"

Chazz just started laughing all loud in the phone.

"I fucking knew itt who he got caught with"

"Bitchhhh dreee" I dragged and chazz face went from "😂" to "😳"

"I'm on my wayyy"

I hung up the phone and seen everybody laughing except Dre and murda.

"Y'all niggas ain't deny it so welcome to the lgbt community" kay cheesed and tried to hug them but they just mugged her and she sat down.

"Because y'all just some stupid bitches" murda said sitting down next to me.

"Bitchhhhhhhh??"

"Stupidddddddd???"

"Man shut up" Dre said mushing my head and sitting down.

"Kaybby🥰" has added you and "jayron." To a chat

Kaybby🥰named the chat "🍆"

Kaybby🥰 has left the chat

"The fuck" I mumbled.

I looked up at kay snickering with jada.

"Yo murda we gotta do that thing later so when you leaving" rell said.

"Shid right now" he said getting up and leaving out.

"I hate you slow bitches bro" I said while they died of laughter.

Thank y'all so much for 11k reads 😔❤️.

Excuse any mistakes

YALL THIS HAD ME CRACKING THE FUCK UPPP 😂😂.

I will forever love his skinny ass bro😂.

#fuck23.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 112K 77
"All my feeling and emotions are bottled up"
208K 5.2K 37
"I aint think this love shit was real till I met you, this shit was unintentional" TOXIC BEWAREEEEEE!
204K 9.8K 43
𝑂𝑛𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜 𝑎𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑟�...
52K 1.9K 12
"𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦." 𝐍𝐎𝐕 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝟮 𝗢𝗙 "𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗪𝗘'𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗚"