Two Brides (Various x reader)

By Goldenbellslight

(Y/N) Komori with her sister, Yui came to the mansion of Sakamaki's by their father's orders, once they arriv... More

Info about (Y/N) Komori
Chapter 2: Night School and Pool
Chapter 3: Ayato VS Shu
Chapter 4: Laito in the Church
Chapter 5: The Graveyard and the Tea
Chapter 6: The Dead Brides and Sliver Knife
Chapter 6.5: (Y/N)'s Recap
Chapter 7: The Past of Brothers
Chapter 8: Cordelia
Chapter 9: Richter and Awaken
Chapter 10: Both of Your Destinies
Chapter 11: Saving Yui and (Y/N)
Chapter 12: Come Back Alive (END)
Special: Sakamaki's Prank to (Y/N)

Chapter 1: Sakamaki Brothers

23.5K 391 1.3K
By Goldenbellslight

You were sleeping as Yui, your older sister who was sitting on your left were both riding in the taxi. Yui flinched as she felt something on her right shoulder, she looked to see it was your head and was still sleeping. She smiled warmly as she moved your head to lay on her lap to make you comfortable. 

She opened the window and she looked out, The taxi stopped as the two of you reached Sakamaki's mansion, Yui shook you to wake you up. You rubbed your eyes before opening her eyes and blinking. "Are we here?"

"Yes, (Y/N). Now go get the luggage, I'll pay for the taxi." You got out of the taxi and took both of your luggage after Yui finished paying the taxi, she got out and the taxi drove away. You both looked at the large mansion in awe, you couldn't stop staring at it as you thought who could live in this gigantic mansion? 

You opened the gate as you both walked inside and suddenly it started to rain hard. "It's raining!" Yui looked up, the sky turned to black, and the lighting struck, making both of you jump in frightened. 

You grabbed Yui's hand which didn't hold the case and sprinted to the large door. And then, Yui knocked on the door. "Hello!" Yui called, you reached for the knob but the door opened by itself. 

You peeked before coming inside, followed by Yui. "Excuse me, is anyone home?" Yui called again as you both looked around the hall. 

The door closed behind you both as you turned to Yui, "Maybe they weren't told that we were coming today." The two of you walked until you both stopped in front of the stairs, there was a large chandelier above both of your heads.

"Hello?" You two looked around as Yui tapped my shoulder and pointed, I turned to see a bright red-haired boy, who looked like your age sleeping on the couch. Yui stood near him as you were standing on her left. 

"Um, excuse me." She touched his hand and was shocked by it. "(Y/N)! His hand was cold!"

"What? Do you think he's dead?" Both of you kneeled down and you leaned your head against his chest, you gasped as you found out that his heart wasn't beating. "He has no pulse! He's really dead!"

"I'll call an ambulance!" Yui quickly grabbed her cell phone and called 911, suddenly a hand snapped her cell phone away from her hands. 

You both looked at the boy as his hand was still holding Yui's phone. "Damn, you both are noisy." A boy sat up and opened his eyes appeared to be a light green color as he was looking at you both. "This isn't your house, so be quiet."

"Y...You're alive!" Yui said with shock, as you stood up. 

"Why wouldn't I be alive? What do you two think I am?" He asked sarcastically. 

"But your heart was stopped," You replied as Yui started to stand up but he grabbed her waist and slammed her against the couch as he was on top of her. 

"What?!" Yui exclaimed in shock. 

"Hey! Get out of her, Baka!" You shouted as you tried to get him out of Yui but he flicked you away, making you fall down to the floor. 

He looked at Yui as he said to her. "You already know the answer to that. I'm about to take you." He licked her neck as he smirked, but before he could do anything, a voice interrupted him. 

"Ayato! what's all the commotion?" 

A red-haired boy named Ayato stopped and spoke. "Damn, not you, Reiji." 

You turned and looked up to see a dark purple-haired man, wearing glasses, and had magenta eyes. "This is the entrance hall. This is meant to be used as a place to greet our guests. Take your activities to your private room."

"So his name is Reiji." You thought. 

"Well, that was dull." Ayato said before he got up, Yui ran to you as she helped you up. 

"(Y/N)! Are you hurt?" 

You shook your head before you stood up. "I'm fine, don't worry." 

Yui nodded before she said to Reiji. "Please help us!" 

Reiji's eyes glanced at both of you before he asked a question. "And you two are?"

"I'm Yui Komori, and my sister, (Y/N). Our father said we were supposed to live here." Yui replied. 

You nodded as you explained, "He went overseas so he suggested that we live here."

"I heard nothing of the sort. Ayato, explain to me." He turned to Ayato before he asked him. 

"Huh? How should I know? You both never said anything about that, Pancake, Cupcake."

"That's because you attacked Yui out of nowhere, Baka!" You replied but you heard the nicknames he said. "Wait, did you say "Pancake" and "Cupcake"? Are you talking about us?" You asked, blushing a little. 

"Of course, I'm talking about you both, stupid. Your sister is as flat as a pancake while you're like a cupcake." 

You frowned as you knew he talked about both of your chests, yours weren't as small as Yui's but not very large either. 

"That is strange." You both turned to Reiji as he was thinking about you two. "I wasn't informed of this."

"Excuse me, but who are you?" Yui asked him. 

"We shouldn't talk here. Come this way, see to their luggage." Reiji said before he walked away, you two turned around to see a butler grabbing your luggage before he went into the shadow. 

You both looked back at Ayato, who stared back as well. You and Yui rushed as you both followed Reiji as Ayato was still sitting on the couch.

.

.

.

You both were sitting on the couch in the living room, Ayato was staring at you and Yui as he sat beside you both, and Reiji stood not far away. "Now, in the interest of formality, let us begin by having you two tell us about yourselves and how you both came to enter this house."

"Um, right, I..." Yui started but the other voice interrupted her. 

"What have we here?" You both looked up and saw the other boy who wore a fedora on his head, long red-brown hair, and emerald-green eyes. "Is it true? Are there really cute little human girls here?" 

You both looked at him with wide eyes, a boy smirked before Yui screamed, and you turned and saw that a boy was licking her cheek. "Mmm, you smell so nice and sweet."

"Let me try the other one." You then felt someone lick your ear, you flinched and looked up and saw the other purple-haired boy holding a teddy bear. "You're right, they're both sweet."

"Now you two, don't you think that behavior is a little impolite towards two ladies you have only just met?" Reiji said to them. 

"What? But doesn't everyone want to taste something that looks yummy? Don't you, Kanato?" A boy with a fedora said to the other boy named Kanato who stood behind you. 

"Yes."

"Knock it off, you guys!" Ayato said to the Kanato and fedora guy. "Yours Truly saw them first. Yours Truly is going to be their first everything."

"Lame." Ayato's face changed in anger as the voice scolded him. "I'm so sick of you calling yourself Yours Truly."

"Screw you! I know that's you, Subaru. Show yourself!" Ayato called as he stood up on the couch. 

"Over here."

"Huh?" 

You and Yui looked to the left and saw a boy with white and pink hair and red eyes, his bang was covering his right eye. He was kinda handsome in your opinion. "I thought it smelled like humans in here, So they were you both. How dare you interrupt my precious sleep?"

"We're sorry about that." You said to him quietly. 

Yui then asked him next. "H-How did you get in?"

"My question first!" Subaru shouted as he hit the wall, making it crack. You both jumped in fright. 

Reiji pushed his glasses up before asking a question to all of them. "Has anyone been told anything about these ladies who have come here to live with us?" 

Ayato sat back again with a huff. 

"What should we do now, Yui? It looks like they don't know about us coming here." You whispered to Yui as if you didn't understand the situation right here.

Yui nodded in agreement before you both stood up. "Excuse us! We think this is some kind of misunderstanding, so we'll be on our way!" You two bowed before walking away but Reiji spoke, making you both stop. "Just a moment! I am attempting to verify the truth of the matter. Wouldn't it be rather impolite to leave now?"

"B... But..."

"Are you two the women he mentioned?" You and Yui then heard the other voice that wasn't the five of them, a blonde-haired man lying on the couch, his eyes closed, and earbuds on his ears. 

"Shu, do you know something about these girls?" Ayato asked him. 

"Maybe." He replied. 

"Don't "maybe" me. I would like an explanation." Kanato said. 

"That guy... contacted me the other day. He said, 'We have guests arriving from the church, so treat them with respect.'"

"What? Are you telling me that Pancake and Cupcake here are the prospective brides?" Ayato said. Yui gasped as she heard it. 

"Oh, is that all?" Kanato said. 

"More like sacrifices than brides." A fedora boy said.

"Oh, right..." Shu opened his eyes, you squinted and knew that he had ocean-blue eyes. He moved his eyes as he noticed that you were staring at him. You gasped slightly before you avoided his gaze. "And he also mentioned not to kill them, especially the younger one."

"Really? That means we're going to have a verrrry long relationship with them." 

Reiji turned to you both as he was now understood. "It appears there is no misunderstanding, so allow us to introduce ourselves. That is the eldest son, Shu." He gestured to the blonde-haired man. 

"I am the second son, Reiji. Next to the triplets, Ayato."

"You two won't get away next time." Ayato said with a smirk. 

"Kanato."

"Please let me sample you both again sometime," Kanato said in a creepy voice. 

"And Laito."

"Pleased to meet you both, Bitch chan, Feisty chan." Laito replied and winked. 

"And the last son, Subaru."

"What a waste of time." He replied, annoyed.

"But this has to be a mistake," Yui told them before you added. "No one told me or Yui anything about brides. And... and besides, you're all... kind of weird." You looked at everyone uncomfortably as everyone stayed silent. "I... I need to contact our father." Yui stepped back as she breathed out. 

You noticed that Ayato opened her cell phone up. "Hey, give it back!" You shouted. 

"Should I?" He said sarcastically with a smirk. 

"Just give it back, Baka!" 

Ayato reached for the cell phone out of your grip but you got it back as your body fell down on him. The phone was then grabbed from your hand by Subaru, Ayato and you both looked at him. "What are you doing?" Yui asked Subaru. 

"I'm doing this." He then crushed Yui's cell phone with his bare hand. Yui and you looked in shock. 

"How could you?" Yui mumbled. 

"Get lost." Subaru said before he walked away. 

Ayato grabbed a whole of your body because you were falling across him and put you on his lap with your back on his chest.

"There, there, Bitch chan." Laito placed his hand on Yui's shoulder as Kanato appeared next to her. "You and Feisty chan are about to become very good friends with us, so you don't need your silly old cell phone. Right?"

"I've actually been feeling kind of peckish." Kanato said. 

"Tell me about it. You smell so delicious, Bitch chan."

"Let me go, Baka!" You shouted as Ayato gripped tightly on your waist and laughed. "I told you, you won't get away." He whispered in your ear and opened his mouth, showing his fangs. 

Yui and you both screamed as both of you got out of their grips. But Yui got tripped, and you went to help her up.  "Ow." You looked at her knee and saw that it was bleeding. You looked up and saw their eyes were looking at her wound hungrily with glowing red eyes.

"V...Vampires?" Yui breathed out as she took her pink necklace cross out. "Take this!" Everyone looked at both of you as if they didn't have any effect on it. 

You put her hands down as you and Yui looked with doubt. "Honestly. Did you really believe that fairy tale written by a mortal claiming that vampires are vulnerable to garlic, holy crosses, and sunshine? This just goes to show how foolish and arrogant mortals are. That makes me furious." 

You both stepped back as you grabbed Yui's hand and ran away from these vampires. 

"Their manners are deplorable." Reiji complained as the door closed behind them.

.

.

.

You both raced around, trying to find the front door as you both raced past the carts of sweets, Kanato appeared beside the sweets.

"I'll break you." 

You looked back at what he said. You both continued running as Yui found an old-fashioned phone, she grabbed it but found out that the string had been cut off. 

You and Yui heard a chuckle echoing as you both looked around, finding a source. "I told you that you wouldn't be needing a phone during your time here. Now, where have my Bitch chan and Feisty chan run off to?" 

You both stepped back until you felt a hand on your forearm and whispering in your ear. "Take a guess." You looked behind and it was Laito, you two raced ahead as he adjusted his fedora. 

You both then raced and panted as you saw the front door, you hit the door but it didn't open. "Open it!" You said in hopelessness. 

"Please open!" 

Suddenly, a hand slammed on your left, you pushed Yui away as you saw that it was Ayato. "Where are you two trying to go? It's the much-anticipated time to scream. Please humor me by screaming at the top of your lungs. You both can't get away from me now." He placed his hands on your sides, pushed him away, grabbed Yui's right hand, and escaped from him. 

His laugh echoed the wall as he watched both of you run like his brothers.

.

.

.

You and Yui ran and ran until you two found the door opened, the lock was broken on the ground. You two decided to go in, it was dark and it looked like a woman's room as you saw all the jewels, earrings, and perfumes. 

You walked and saw a purple-haired woman standing on a balcony, you looked at Yui as she saw her too. A woman turned a little, and you then suddenly felt a pain in your head,  you winced in pain as Yui stepped back and hit the bookshelf. "It... It hurts." 

You both grunted in pain as the book fell down beside her, and there was a picture. You kneeled down to her as she clutched the shirt, where her heart was. "Are you hurt, Yui?" 

Yui smiled and shook her head, "No, I'm okay. How about you? Is your head hurting?"

"Yeah, a little." You replied. 

Yui looked out the window and saw no woman. "She's gone." You both sighed in relief before you looked down and saw a picture, you picked the dairy and the picture up. "Is this..." 

The picture was your father holding two babies in his arms, one baby has a pink cloth with blonde hair and has the pink necklace cross like Yui's, and the other baby has an (F/C) cloth with (H/C) hair and has (F/C) necklace cross like yours.

"Us?" Yui asked as she looked at the photo. "Is this Father's dairy? But how?" She then read the text. 

"Yui and (Y/N) give me happiness. The fact that they are not actually my children means nothing now. I am only grateful for this great blessing every day I live."

"What does this mean?" Yui breathed out in shock. "Are we not father's daughters?" You frowned and inspected it. "And why is Father's diary doing here?"

"Of all the rooms, you two had to pick this one to enter." You and Yui gasped as all of the brothers were here. "This is a room that we have sealed off so no one may enter. I will have to fit it with a new lock."

"That's for sure." Laito who kneeled in front of you both said. "How did you two get in here, Bitch chan, Feisty chan?"

"Please stay put, you both are my prey." said Kanato. 

"We're nobody's prey!" You shielded Yui from them to protect her. 

"Enough excuses!" Subaru hit the shelf, and the books fell down and hit your head. You rubbed the wound as you winced in pain. 

"Oh, Subaru! Don't be so rude to her." Laito told him. 

"Shut up. I don't care." He replied. 

A hand grabbed Yui's chin to look up, it was Ayato. "That's the look... that gets my juices flowing."

"Perhaps I'll partake her first." Laito kneeled to Yui. 

Kanato leaned toward you, making you jump in fright. "What about this one? I hope her tastes good."

"There is only one fact that you must fully comprehend. The fact that either of you can never escape from us." said Reiji before Subaru cut him off. 

"Oh, get straight to the point. Just tell them that if they try to escape, they're both dead." 

"St... Stop.." Ayato and Laito both licked Yui's neck, she tried to resist it while Kanato licked your cheek and gripped your shoulders tightly which made you wince. "Stop it!" 

The frame fell down, the glass broken, making Ayato, Laito, Yui, Kanato and you stop and turn. It was Shu who knocked the frame down. "My bad, I knocked it over." He explained as he was staring at you. You don't know why he's staring at you but you ignored it. 

"Hey, Cupcake." You turned your head as Ayato grabbed your neck and pinned you down. "Are you ready?" He smirked before showing his fangs as he was ready to bite you. 

You closed your eyes and pleaded in your head.

"God help us!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.7K 1.2K 23
It has been months since Yui first entered the Sakamaki Mansion but now something was gonna change...
385 14 8
The enchanting alternate world of "Diabolik Lovers" series, where Komori Yui's life takes an intriguing twist as she finds herself in the midst of a...
66.7K 1.5K 23
Yuko gets sent to the Sakamaki manor with his sister Yui. Yuko has to struggle to survive each day and his annoying sister isn't very helpful either...
64.2K 1.7K 13
One month after the sisters, (Y/N) and Yui both come to Sakamaki's mansion, they both have their dreams about someone calling them 'Eves'. They met w...