|| Beauty and The Beast || (...

By Mamree

1st Runner up in Choice Award 2019 Winner of 3rd position in Limelight Award 2020 #Standalone A ruthless... More

Disclaimer
Story Synopsis
1 ~ Beauty~
2 ~Beginning~
3 ~ Blooming Bond ~
4 ~ Broken ~
5 ~ Bitter Past
6 ~ Being Close ~
7 ~ Being Yours ...Legally ~
Glimpse of Next Part
8 ~ Beside You... Always ~
9 ~ Beautiful Moments ~
Important Announcement
10 ~ Breathless Moments Of Togetherness ~
11 ~ Being Yours... Ritually ~
12 ~ Being Reborn ~
13 ~ Because You Are My Wife ~
Glimpse of Next Part
14 ~Best Friend... Such A Pain....~
15 ~ Behind The Veil ~
16 ~ Burning Desire ~
17 ~ Burning Together ~
18 ~ Beast's Broken Dream
Glimpse Of Next Part
19 ~ Brother After all
20 ~ Brutal Ugly Truth ~
Hello Lovely
21 ~ Broken Pieces Of Past ~
My Lovely Readers, Followers and Friends...
22 ~ Be My Solace ~
23 ~ Beloved Son ~
24 ~ Beast's Return ~
Glimpse Of The Next part
25 ~ Broken Illusion : Part -1 ~
26 ~ Broken Illusion : Part-2 ~
~ Choice Award~
Question To The Character
27 ~ Broken Illusion : Part -3 ~
28 ~ Breaking Down ~
~Answers By The Character ~
29 ~ Being Confused ~
31 ~ Because I Love You Dammit ~
32 ~ Blooming In Your Love
~Limelight Award 2020~
33 ~ Beyond Everything ~
34~ Being Your Soulmate~
35 ~ Bacio Alla Francese ( French Kiss) ~
36 ~ Blissfully Together : 1
Teaser
37 ~Blissfully Together 2~
~Cherish Fan Award 2020~
38 ~ Becoming Mine...Forever ~
39~ Becoming Mine.. Forever 2~
40~ Burning Passion ~
~Glimpse Of Next Part~
41 ~ Behind The Shadow :1~
42 ~ Because You Are My Life :1 ~
43 ~ Because You Are My Life : 2~
44 ~ Blurred ~
45 ~ Behind The Shadow 2 ~
46 ~Broken Heaven : 1~
47 ~ Bowing Down Before The Devil :1 ~
48 ~ Bowing Down Before The Devil: 2 ~
49~ Because You Are My Life : 3 ~
50 ~Broken Heaven 2 ~
51 ~ Be Safe .... My Love ~
52 ~ Beginning Of A New Life ~
53 ~ Beauty and The Beast ( Last Chapter ) ~
~Thank You ~
~ Curtain Raiser : Final Banner ~

30 ~ Because I am a Fool ~

12.7K 935 113
By Mamree

**************

The number of Covid 19 infected population is just increasing irrespective of Lock down... Now as community spread already happened, so it's on our hands to keep ourselves safe and free of disease...

Once again...

It's my earnest request please, follow the safety measures..Help yourself and help the nation..

Be safe...keep everybody safe...Stay at home..

Pray for all...

Our unity can help us to overcome the situation...

***********

30 ~ Because I am a fool ~

Morning 10 a.m.

R.M.

After breakfast, Arnav make a quick call to Aman saying he is taking a off today, as he is determined to erase every barrier between him and Khushi today itself... Arnav was about to go to kitchen behind Khushi but halted in his place hearing a known feminine voice...

" AR... Surprizeee...." and before Arnav could realize what happen he was engulf in a bear hug by the very beautiful woman who just entered in the house...

While two pair of eyes looked at them.. One with innocence and other with extreme pain, hurt and disappointment.

Khushi felt her eyes pricked with unshed tears.. She is a fool. How could she forget about Liza? The news clips and their cosy picture together? Few moments before Arnav's behaviour made her forget everything but truth will remain truth right? And now seeing Liza infront of her eyes Khushi felt how much fool she was actually. The way Liza has hugged Arnav openly clearly says that they share a special bond.. and most importantly the way Arnav is smiling looking at Liza, it clearly indicates some other story all together.

Khushi quickly averted her eyes from them and entered in the kitchen, while Advay was keenly observing his angel. He patted Khushi's cheek and asked in his baby voice, " why ale you clying Antel?" ( Why are you crying angel?)

" Nothing Adu, I think there is something in my eyes. Let me wash my eyes and then we will drink milk. Can you sit here Adu?" Khushi placed Adu on the kitchen slab carefully while she hurriedly clean her face. Khushi felt like crying badly.. The scene of Arnav and Liza hugging each other imprinted in her mind in such a way that Khushi felt like crying her heart out. She put a palm over her mouth to control the sob.

After few moments Khushi control herself and went to Advay. While helping Advay to drink his milk, Khushi could hear the cheerful voices from the living room area. Payal, Nani all are greeting the guest and the way they all were chatting together it seems that Liza is very familiar to this family.

" I am very happy that you came bitiya." Khushi heard Devyani Ray's voice. " You must be tired, first get freshen up and then we will talk in lunch time ?"

Soon, Khuhi saw that the living area got empty. It pricks Khushi's heart watching Arnav himself escorted Liza upto her room..

Khushi came back to reality when someone patted her cheek. Looking ahead she found Advay was watching her curiously, " Antel... why ale ( are) you not taling ( talking) to me? Ale You angly (angry) ?"

" No Baby.. I can never be angry on you." Khushi placed few kisses on Advay's chubby cheeks.

" Then, ale (are) you angly (angry) on Dada?"Advay asked putting his little finger on his chin thinking very deeply.

" May be.." the word came out without any conscious effort. Khushi felt a little bit relief after sharing her inner pain. Unknowingly little Advay act her soothing balm like always.. But Advay did not stop his enquiry, not yet.

" Did Dada hult (hurt) you ?" Advay put his next question making Khushi smile ruefully.

" Hummm..." Khushi was preparing salad while conversing with Advay and in that way she was trying hard to forget her heartache but never less, failing miserably.

" I will scol( scold) dada.. you don't cly." Advay said while placing a soft kiss on his angel's cheek.

Khushi smile at him feeling the selfless love of this little boy.

" Whele ale you hult?" ( where are you got hurt?) Little Advay asked while trying to find out where his angel got hurt so that he can put medicine probably.

Khushi slowly placed Advay's little hand on her beating heart and said , "here.. your dada broke my heart." With that few more tears roll down from Khushi's eyes. Along with pain and hurt, a subtle anger also consuming her slowly. Before Advay could go on with his investigation any more, both Khushi and Advay heard someone was calling Khushi..

Not someone, actually the great Arnav  Ray was almost shouting Khushi's name.

***********

Arnav was searching for Khushi after getting over the initial surprised given by Liza,. He badly wanted to introduce his beautiful wife with their new guest. When Arnav accompanied Liza to one of the guest room, he immediately remembered that Khushi is staying separate in a guest room. The first thing Arnav thought was to shift Khushi's belongings to their room by himself permanently but without informing Khushi it will be not Right.. and with that thought Arnav searched Khushi in guestroom, poolside, terrace and not finding her, his heartbeat rose resulting him to call Khushi in top of his voice.

Finally when Arnav entered in the kitchen his face lightened watching the scene unfold. Little Advay is slowly wiping the tears from Khushi's cheek. The beautiful bonding Advay and Khushi shares always make Arnav's heart fill with joy. It reminds him about his relationship with his mother. So pure, so unparallel..

" Khushi.." Arnav called and the moment Khushi looks at him, he felt a sudden kind of pain in those beautiful hazel orbs which is slightly red..

"Are you crying Khushi?" Arnav asked the question while taking small steps towards Khushi. Slowly Arnav was about to wipe away Khushi's tears , Khushi moved a few steps back and took Advay in her arms in the process.

Arnav was basically surprised seeing Khushi's behaviour. But shrugging it he again tried to touch her face but Khushi again step back. This time Arnav was not only became surprised but he also looked at Khushi's appearance keenly. It took no time to guess she is very upset. Her red eyes, body posture and the tinge of pain, hurt and rage in her eyes told the untold story of her agony..

But Arnav was utterly confused that what has happened to Khushi.. Why she is behaving like that? Arnav racked his hands in his hair all frustrated in the turn of event. Khushi is clearly avoiding him and he is the cause of her agony.. But why? What he had actually done, Arnav did not have a clue.

So, without wasting a second Arnav asked, " What's wrong Khushi?"

Khushi smiled but it did not reach her eyes instead few tear drops roll down from her eyes while she replied, "Nothing is wrong.. I am wrong.. to hope, to dream...It's my fault." And with that Khushi stormed out from the kitchen taking Advay with her.

"There is definitely something wrong... and it's serious... But I will not let the thing linger more to disturb Khushi," with the thought Arnav was about to chase behind Khushi but his phone rang at the exact moment.

Aman was calling him for some important deal and unwillingly Arnav has to indulge himself with the phone call.

**********

Khushi was rearranging the wardrobe while separating her clothes and placing them in small duffel bag. Finally she had lost all her hope.. Khushi chuckle a little, " I was a fool to believe that there can ever be anything real between me and Arnav... He is the AR after all." Khushi's monologue was broken when someone knocked in the guestroom door.

Khushi looked at the doorway and was shocked to see the person whom she has least expected.. Liza Desuza..

Liza entered in her room with a small smile on her face.

" Hi... I guess you are Khushi.. No one had introduced us formally, I am Liza.." She smiled brightly on which Khushi forced to smile back.

There was an awkward silence when Khushi could not utter a single word. Liza was observing her every move, every facial expression with great care. Watching that Khushi is not willing to converse Liza again initiated conversation,

" It's great to come back here, in Delhi, in RM." She said smiling. " and last time when I came here, this was my room, just beside AR."

Khushi felt a pang in her heart, " So, you were here before?" she whispered.

" Of course. Not once but many time. And this time you have occupied the room." Liza looked straight at Khushi's eyes.

" I am sorry I guess, but you don't worry. My time in this room is limited. I am here for some reason and the purpose has been served. Just few days more and I will be gone." Khushi said while tried hard to control her tears.

" yaa.. I know.. I must say you did an excellent job Khushi.. Because of you Advay is now in this family. Arnav is able to adopt Advay legally." Liza said while Khushi was only thinking about how much Liza knows about her. Did Arnav said her that she is just the contracted wife to gain the deal of Advay? Khushi felt her eyes became moist. She blinks her eyes rapidly to avoid breaking down infront of Liza...

" So... You are here for vacation?" Khushi asked clearing her throat.

" No.. Of course not.. Did not Arnav inform you about my arrival? Why I am here ?" Liza asked while coming close to Khushi and Khushi felt a dread like feeling every step Liza is taking towards her.

"Strange that Arnav did not say anything, okay.. Then let me tell you.. I am here for MY EMGAGEMENT... within two days I AM GETTING ENGAGED WITH MY LOVE OF LIFE..." Liza said with a broad smile in her face..

Khushi became pale, " En..engage?" she whispered slowly.

" Yes.. I am getting engaged.. and AR had promised me it will be a lavish one at HIS FARMHOUSE... I am so happy that my dream is going to be fulfil soon.. My parents are coming tomorrow.. Hey.. Khushi are you listening?" Liza said looking at a visibly pale Khushi.

" Y..yes.. I am listening..Congratulations." Khushi said while trying hard to control her tears.

" Thanks Khushi.. I need a favour from you. Look I need a companion for my engagement shopping tomorrow. Please accompany me." Liza said while smiling brightly.

Khushi gulp down the lump while a lone tear escape from her eyes but she nodded her head in yes.. She will do it.. Before leaving the house, she will watch the worst.. Her love, her husband is getting engaged with another woman..

Khushi felt chocking .. Why did not Arnav told her about him and Liza or about their impending engagement and marriage? Khushi chuckle a little... Arnav never consider her that much important.. Before thinking anything further both Khushi and Liza heard Arnav's voice..

" Khushi... I need to talk to you.." Arnav entered in the room hurriedly while totally ignoring Liza.

" But I don't want to Mr Ray.. anyways.. Congratulations for your engagement .. I hope you and Liza always remain happy..." Khushi said and both Liza and Arnav almost shouted,

" WHAT??"

"Look Khushi.. you are ...." Liza was cut off by Arnav...

"Liza...please leave us alone.. I want to talk with Khushi.." Arnav said to Liza though his eyes were constantly on Khushi..

" Okay ASR... and I am sorry." With that Liza left the couple while shutting the door behind.

Khushi was about to follow Liza but was stop when Arnav holds her hand from behind.

" Leave my hand, Mr Ray" Khushi said not bothering to looking back.

" I will never leave your hand." Arnav said with determination. " You have to listen to me.."

" Why? There is nothing left to listen.." Khushi tried to free herself only feeling Arnav's grip on her hand has tightened.

" YOU ARE SO WRONG Mrs Ray....there are much more left to listen and I will not leave you unless you listen to me." Arnav's voice was soft yet very determined.

Khushi turn abruptly while spitting fire by her eyes, " Don't call me with that name... I am not Mrs Ray.."

" You are so delusional Khushi.. You are and will be Mrs Khushi Arnav Ray, ALWAYS.... My legally wedded wife.." Arnav said every words looking at Khushi's eyes.

" Really, then what about the contract? And what about the promise you have given to Liza? I feel disgusted Arnav.. How could you? You love Liza and how conveniently you are playing with my emotions.. I can not imagine you can stoop so low.." Khushi said while her eyes became moist and Arnav's own eye became blurry..

"She does not trust me one ounce" That was the only thought was lingering in Arnav's mind.

Both were looking at each other while the hazel orbs were full of pain, betrayal and accusation and the brown orbs was pleading to believe him...

*********

Few moments before...

After finishing the phone call Arnav immediately rushed towards the guest room but before going to the room his steps halted before his own bedroom looking at Advay. Arnav slowly entered in the room but Advay did not uttered a word because he was very busy watching something in a phone.

" Hi Adu, what you are doing here alone? Where is your Angel?" Arnav asked slowly.

" Dada.. I am waling caltun (watching cartoon ).." Advay said with wide grin.

" Is this your angel's mobile?" Arnav asked while ruffling Advay's hair who nodded his head still very much indulge in watching his favourite cartoon.

Arnav smiles and was about to leave the room to search Khushi then suddenly Advay called him from behind, " Dada, your poto (Photo)."

Arnav frown a little but look the picture which Advay was showing and he froze in his place...There was a picture of his and Liza with some news caption.. The picture was taken in such an angel it shows they were kissing where the truth was totally different. Arnav was shocked seeing the picture and news clips in Khushi's mobile.. The only thought was running in his mind was, " How this clip is in Khushi's mobile? Who send this? Is this the reason Khushi is upset? Did Khushi misunderstand me?"

As if sensing Arnav's unasked question, Advay said, " Antel clying ( angel was crying) looking poto (looking at the photo).."

Arnav eyes wide with realization. Khushi misunderstood him big time and Liza's presence in this house, his and Liza's equation only has fuel her insecurities and not to mention his stupid behaviour before.

Arnav looked at Advay and kissed his forehead mumbling a " Thank you baby...and sorry for hurting your angel.."

" Why you hult antel?" Advay asked rolling his eyes while Arnav replied, "Because I am a fool..."

With that Arnav run towards the guestroom to clear all the misunderstanding between him and Khushi.. The moment he stood in front of the room he listen Liza is telling about the engagement and as he assumed, Khushi totally misunderstood about the whole issues...

************

Present Time...

Both Arnav and Khushi were looking at each other while the hazel orbs were full of pain, betrayal and accusation and the brown orbs was pleading to believe him... Before anyone of them could speak further, a voice echoed in the RM living room,

" AR... I am here.. Where are you all?"

As if hearing the voice Arnav's face lit up and he smile widely... taking Khushi's hand firmly in his grip he started towards the living room..

" Where are you taking me Mr Ray?" Khushi asked watching ARNAV'S sudden behaviour.

" To clear your all misunderstanding ..Mrs Khushi Arnav Ray" Arnav said and before Khushi could understand , she found herself descending the stair case with Arnav holding her hands in a tight grip.

To be contd.....

************

Author Note:

During the time of pandemic, fighting in and out, I am trying to divert my mind by penning down.. So, I have started a new Short story based on Sheetal Track named "Withered with Hurt".. Please share your opinion about the story..

From the next chapter of this story, a new turn will come and good news is that, a positive turn... I hope my readers can guess what it is.. Load of arshi moments are on it's way...

Hope everything get well soon and I can come back with a steady schedule.. but until then.. Please, keep patience with the update...

Please pray for all....

Regarding the update, Expecting your response ....

Love and regards...

Your story teller

Mamree

30.05.2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 1.2K 47
A story of past left incomplete. It's a story of Avantika and Karanveer. A woman With pride and self respect. A woman who knew how to break the soc...
1.8M 99.5K 70
Aarav Ahuja a 2nd year college student, son of a rich business man. He is a very quiet and calm boy, he loves to keep his pain and thoughts to himsel...
10.5K 538 8
A second chance at love
1.1M 24.4K 29
{Previous title: Unexpected CRASH Of My Life} 'A Dark Tale As Old as Romance' BEAUTY and The BEAST [Dark Romance 18+] "You are an ANIMAL", These wor...