Middle-Earth Oneshots | ✎

By celebrimbro

Requests: Closed (Temporarily) Requests in line: 0 These are some oneshots for any of your favorite character... More

~《Introduction》~
Big News - Lindir x Reader
Promises - Kili x Reader
First Kiss - Haldir x Reader
Coming Home - Bilbo x Reader
May It Be - Lindir x Reader
The Hobbit Characters Play Lego The Hobbit
The Ball - Thranduil x Reader
Injured - Legolas x Reader
Books - Lindir x Reader
The Plan - Arwen x Reader
Unexpected Party - Thorin x Reader
Writings - Ori x Reader
Newborn - Glorfindel x Reader
Baking - Erestor x Reader
Memory - Éowyn x Reader
Horseback Riding - Éomer x Reader
Prom - Maedhros x Reader
False Love - Rúmil x Reader
Set Up - Orophin x Reader
Dance - Maglor x Reader
Courting - Finrod x Reader
Letters - Thranduil x Reader
Sick - Haldir x Reader
The Stars - Lindir x Reader
Into the West - Elrond x Reader
Family - Glorfindel x Reader
Jewelry - Celebrimbor x Reader
Heartbreak - Faramir x Reader
Love Advice - Gildor x Reader
Bows and Arrows - Rúmil x Reader
Sneaking In - Maedhros x Reader
The Elf and the Woman - Éowyn x Reader
The Forest - Dior x Reader
A Tale of Lust and Love - Finrod x Reader
Electric Love - Finrod x Reader
Jealousy - Haldir x Reader
Secrets - Orophin x Reader
Dinner Party - Éomer x Reader
Celebration - Lindir x Reader
Wedding Night - Rúmil x Reader
Masks - Legolas x Reader
Young and Beautiful - Glorfindel x Reader
Loss - Túrin x Reader
Learning to Love - Maeglin x Reader
Keeping Quiet - Haldir x Reader
Reunited - Finrod x Reader
Unworthy - Celebrimbor x Reader
Running Far - Arwen x Reader
Morning Walk - Merry x Reader
Unrequited Love - Kili x Reader
Paper Rings - Éowyn x Reader

Tagging Along - Legolas x Reader

3K 50 11
By celebrimbro

I decided that the original oneshot I wrote here needed some heavy editing, so I went ahead and edited everything that needed to be fixed in this chapter. If you're wondering why I did this, it's because there were so many things that weren't accurate and it bothered me because I try to stay accurate to the LOTR/TH movies or books all the time.

Word count: 1,385 words

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

While you were in Rivendell, you were asked to join the Council of Elrond. And during the Council meeting, everyone discussed the One Ring. How were you all going to rid of it? And how are you going to keep it away from Sauron?

Erestor suggested that the ring should be given to Tom Bombadil. Glorfindel said that his plan just wouldn't work, and figured that the ring should be destroyed. It was agreed upon that Glorfindel's plan should be executed.

Nine people were to be chosen to go to Mordor in order to destroy the ring. One of the nine was obviously going to be Frodo, the ring bearer. This meant that eight others were needeed.

However, Lord Elrond had decided that the others going would be two men, Aragorn and Boromir, an Istari, Gandalf the Grey, three hobbits, Sam, Merry, and Pippin, a dwarf, Gimli, and an elf, Legolas. He is the prince of Mirkwood, where you live, and you developed an infatuation for the elf, just as many other elves have possibly done.

He was traveling to Rivendell as a messenger of King Thranduil, and you wanted to join him. You've always wanted to see the Hidden Valley.

"I really want to go. It's about time that I travel Middle-Earth, anyway." you insisted.

"No. You don't even know why I'm going. Why would you bother to go?" Legolas said.

"Come on, just let me go with you. Please." You put your hands on his arms. Legolas didn't seem too bothered about this.

"...Fine. But do not make any fuss if the trip is boring, okay?" You smiled brightly as you slowly took your hands off of Legolas.

"Thank you so much. Let's go." you said, calmly. The two of you walked away from the kingdom. You were about to go to Rivendell.

Rivendell was a nice place, as there is lots of sun, trees, and waterfalls. While you were there with Legolas, you had to go to the Council of Elrond. During the council, it was decided that a group of nine people was to be formed, called The Fellowship of the Ring, and the people who made it in were mentioned earlier.

You were not in The Fellowship.

You wanted to be in it.

Obviously, you were going to tag along with the team, without any of the council members knowing. But, you had to tell Legolas about this first, so he can know that you are willing to travel across Middle-Earth to get the ring to where it belongs.

The moment you told him that you were tagging along, Legolas was not happy. He was very concerned about you possibly dying.

"You might DIE only travelling with us, and I do not want you to die. You are my friend. I don't want to lose you." Legolas said, with a concerned look on his face. You were willing to die, just as long as you dying helps Frodo get the ring to Mordor.

"I do not mind death." you said. "Just as long as I die helping you guys on this quest."

Legolas frowned. "If you want to risk your life, fine, but what about the rest of the Fellowship? Do you think they'll just let a random elf tag along with them?" he asked.

"They'll be fine. I have fighting skills, Legolas." You paused for a moment and then kept on speaking. "And besides... you could just help me get them to let me go on the quest with them."

Legolas scoffed. "I'm not defending you. Defend yourself. I warned you not to come here, anyway." Your heart sunk. "I'm not doing this because I hate you as a friend. I really like you. I'm doing this because I don't want you to go on this quest. I don't want to hold your cold and dead body. Please don't do this."

"This is what I want to do. If you really like me, then you'd support my choices."

"I can't support a choice where there is a high chance of you dying if you make the choice." Although it was a bit frustrating, the fact that he was concerned about your safety made you feel happy. It made you feel that you have found a good friend that cares. But you really want to go on this quest.

"Come on, Legolas." you whined. "Please. I want to do this. I really am willing to risk my life for this."

The elf sighed and looked down. "Okay. I'll help you." He looked up at you. "I love you, just so you know."

"I love you, too." you said, acting as if you weren't freaking out inside that he just told you that he loves you. But you weren't too sure if he meant it.

As the two of you walked to meet with the rest of the Fellowship two months later, there were some confused expressions amongst the group.

The only member without a confused look on their face (other than Legolas) was Gandalf. It was most likely because he saw something in you. Or he felt that maybe you need a chance. Gandalf was apparently one who likes giving any person an opportunity, as he convinced Elrond to let the mischievous Merry and Pippin into the Fellowship.

The first one to speak up about your presence was Gimli, who said, "What's up with the other elf? They're not a part of The Fellowship of the Ring."

Legolas looked at you. This meant that you had to try to defend yourself in this situation and he won't help, as this is not a situation where you need help. You didn't care that Legolas was not helping, as you felt that maybe this was something you could handle by yourself.

"I am here to help you guys on this quest. Legolas is my friend, and I know plenty of fighting skills." you explained.

"I do not mean to insult you, but what can you do? I am pretty sure that you have the same skill set as Legolas." Aragorn said.

"Why not have another person who has good marksmanship? It's better than having one." You were not going to turn back. You wanted to help.

"Maybe they would be of some use." Gandalf said. "Having three people who are excellent with a bow and arrow could be very useful for times where we are at battle."

Pippin nodded.

"We should give her a chance." Sam said. "I believe she could be of much use."

Although you were supported by some of the Fellowship, Gimli still wasn't too accepting of an addition to the group.

"Why should we let the elf in? One pointy ear is enough!" Gimli shouted. He said some comments about how another elf isn't necessary. And this time, Legolas looked like he was not having it.

"Alright, Gimli, that's enough!" Legolas said. "Stop being so upset about an addition. It's one elf. And that elf is great! I know that my friend can help us out on this. Just allow them to come with us, and I know that you won't regret it."

You shyly smiled as Legolas convinced Gimli to let you come. Legolas was very loyal, and that's one thing you love about him.

"Alright, fine. Welcome. You might be a great addition to the group." Gimli said.

A few hours later, you began talking to Legolas about what happened. Even though he did say that he would defend you if you needed it, it was very nice of him to do it.

"Thank you for having my back. You are a great friend." you said.

"I don't want to be a great friend." Legolas said.

You furrowed your eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

"I want to be a great lover." He put his hand on your shoulder. "Remember when I told you I love you a while back? I meant it."

You widened your eyes. "I-I don't know what to say..."

"Will you let me try to be your great lover?"

"Of course!" You gave Legolas a little kiss on the cheek and ran to catch up with the rest of the Fellowship. Although you two were in dark times, being in a relationship with each other was going to be great.

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

Looks like that is all for now! Thank you for reading this first oneshot and I hope you continue reading this book.

Novaer, mellyn nin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 19 25
This is book about random One-shots. WARNING: Some parts maybe have spoilers from films. (Request open) I don't own thease characters, there are mab...
933K 22.1K 194
Requests are open!! !!!!!!NEW!!!!!! You can request oneshots, quickshots, preferences, AND imagines!! MOSTLY 'THE HOBBIT' CHARACTERS I ALSO INCLUDE B...
13.1K 242 21
requests closed! there can sometimes be preferences, random rants and memes in this book too, no smut tho most of the x readers here are fem!reader :)
5.4K 80 18
Imagines and preferences of your favorite Hobbit and Lord Of The Rings characters! **Requests are ALWAYS open**