𝙚𝙪𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙖 | jj mayban...

By anaklusmos1

Y/n has been, and is, JJ and John B's best friend since the third grade. Her mom is a drug addict, her dad a... More

intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
a/n
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
a/n
READ !!
end

seven

15.4K 266 314
By anaklusmos1

"𝕊𝕙𝕖'𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 𝕡𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕔 𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕜, 𝕘𝕠𝕕 𝕕𝕒𝕞𝕟 𝕚𝕥!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Outer Banks: Episode 1, 41:51

Even though you disagreed with JJ's plan to steal the scuba stuff, John B still did. So here you were, on the boat, helping John B suit up. He had taken all empty tanks except for one, which was only quarter full. 

"Zen, think Zen, you know," JJ tells John B before he goes down. Kie gives John B a kiss on his cheek making you look over at JJ weirdly. He gives back the same look before you look over at Pope, who seems sad. You kind of knew about his small crush on Kie so you squeeze his hand. 

"Diver down?" John B asks her.

"Diver down." She responds. John B jumps into the water. JJ grabs hold of you waist, moving you to sit down next to him on the boat. You lean your head on his shoulder as he places a hand on your thigh, discreetly. Not a minute later you all hear sirens and look over to see a police boat nearing.

"Shit. JJ" Pope says, causing both you and JJ to stand up. 

"Guys, that's the police," JJ says.

"Oh, you gotta be kidding me," Pope says. 

"Yep, that's the police," JJ says again. 

"Just act frickin' normal," Kie says. JJ wraps an arm around your waist protectively as the police arrive at your boat.

"Evening officers," Pope tells them.

"Evening," he replies, passing the rope to Pope. 

"JJ tie this off," Pope says, causing JJ to move away from you. 

"How you kids doing? You know the marsh is closed?" The officer says, after JJ had tied off the rope. We all say no. 

"I didn't know that," JJ says, once again wrapping an arm around your waist.

"Why - why is it closed?" Pope asks. 

"Well, we're conducting a search out here. Boat went down." The officer said. 

"Seen anything?" He adds. 

"No," JJ says, while pope says,

"No boats. No." You nod your head along. 

"Where's your friend you always hang with? He here?" The officer interrogates. You tense, and everybody seems to as well. 

"Well actually, we're on a double date... so he didn't want to come with us," you say, moving more into JJ's touch. Kiara, Pope, and JJ all nodding in agreement.

"Oh, nice... I'm gonna check your little boat out," the officer says. 

"Yeah, hop aboard," Pope tells him. The officer starts looking around and every so often you try to look into the water, as John B would be out of air soon.

"You gotta another one of these?" Deputy asks, holding up a life jacket. 

"Yeah, yeah"

"Of course... It's uh.. it's.." JJ starts.

"In the hold," you tell him, giving his hand a slight squeeze. 

"Show him," Kie tells JJ.

"Okay," he responds, letting go of your hand and going to get the other life jacket. JJ soon grabs the life jacket, and the officer moves to the bow of the boat, looking down into the water. He puts on his sunglasses that help for fishing, as your able to see through the top part of the water. You grip JJ's hand tight, knowing that John B was out of air. 

The police finally leave, and John B pops up, making you let go of a breath you were holding in. 

"Don't scare us like that!" Pope says.

"How'd it go down there?" JJ asks.

"Did you find anything?" He adds. John B swims to the latter and whisper's

"Did I find anything?" Before pulling up a black bag.

"Yeah, there we go! That's my boy!" JJ yells, making you laugh. John B starts coughing and gets up on the boat.

"You okay?" Kiara asks.

"Yeah, I ran out of air" John B replies, as if it was normal.

"You scared the shit out of me," she tells him. 

"Yeah, the cops were up here but, uh... we took care of 'em," Pope says. 

"Yeah you kinda missed the show, brother," JJ said.

"Hey, guys? Guys, bogey, two o'clock." Kiara says, making you look over to where she was looking.

"What?" You ask, but sure enough, she was right.

"Do you recognize that boat?" Pope asks.

"I've never seen it," Kiara replies. 

"What are they doing here? The marsh is closed." You say. 

"I don't know, but let's not stick around and find out," JJ says.

"JJ, get the bowline," John B says.

"Yeah," JJ replies, leaving your side, now making you feel uneasy. 

"Should we wait on 'em?" Pope asks.

"No, we're not," you reply sternly. 

"JJ, hurry up," Kie says. 

"Guys, don't wait for me. Go!" JJ says, making you feel more anxious, as the other boat starts to gain speed.

"Let's go!" Kie yells. JJ pulls out the stern. 

"I don't like the look of this," John B says.

"Are they coming for us?" JJ asks, now standing beside you, again. Everyone starts yelling to go as you feel a familiar feeling of panic arise. 

"JJ," you whisper, grabbing his arm. JJ looks down at you.

"It's gonna be ok," he says, but your panic doesn't stop. The other boat gains speed, so yours does too. 

"Hey guys there following us!" Kiara says. You chest tightens.

"This can't be good,". Pope said. Your breath hitches.

"Shit. Dude, you gotta go faster!" JJ yells. You grip JJ's arm tighter. 

"I'm going!" John B yells. Bam! A gunshot. 

'No, no, no. This can't be happening.' You think. JJ instantly wraps an arm around you and pushes you to the floor. You drain out all the other voices, trying to catch a breath. Another gunshot. You feel as if you can't breathe. You look up at JJ, your eyes widened in fear.

"Hey, its gonna be ok. I got you," he says before shielding your body with his more. You try to focus on JJ but you can't. All you can think about is a gun. Gun. Gun. Gun. The object that was pressed against your scull. The object that with one click, your life over. The object that scared you immensely. You started crying, as the memory of your dad flashed through your eyes. More gunshots ran out, and the others were still yelling. You gripped onto JJ, not being able to breathe. 

Kiara had threw in a net, stopping the boat. The crew had first cheered, but that all stopped once there eyes landed on you. You were below JJ, gripping his shirt, shaking with fear. Sobs tore through your body as you couldn't catch a breath. JJ pull you onto his lap, placing a hand on your waist, under your shirt. Skin to skin. It was supposed to help ground you but it didn't, as you continue to gasp for air. The others watched as JJ raked his hands through your hair, whispering to you, trying to calm you down. Pope, John B, and Kiara all had never seen this vulnerable side of you, or knew you got panic attacks. They didn't even know that your dad pulled a gun on you.

"Baby, baby, it's okay. They're gone. Focus on me, ok? Deep breath in, and out," JJ tries to tell you, but your chest starts to tighten more.

"JJ! What the hell is going on?" John B says.

"She's having a panic attack, god damn it!" JJ yells at him. He soon calms down and goes back to whispering gently in your ear.  JJ couldn't calm you down, there was nothing he could do. He had done everything you had ever told him to do, but it didn't work. There was only one thing left he could do. Kiss you. He thought about how it calmed you down instantly the other night. But what would the others think? They would have to know if he did this. He shook his head. He would worry about them later, but now? Now he needed to worry about you. His girlfriend. 

JJ lifted your chin with his finger and crashed his lips onto yours, kissing you passionately. Ignoring the gasps from the others, you kissed back. The longer you kissed, the more the pain went away. You pulled away reluctantly after a minute, staring deeply into JJ's eyes. You almost forgot about the others until...

"What the fuck?"

End: Episode 1, 49:49

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

this is basically the ending of episode one. hope you've enjoyed! sorry this one took me some time, I had some personal issues. thank you guys for 1.5k reads!!! <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 12.8K 80
𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦...
1.4M 20.3K 46
Y/N is a pogue, and best friends with JJ, but she's had feelings for him for a while.
19.3K 184 23
A girl who has been abused for her entire life and knows nothing about herself gets saved by a group of friends. They immediately accept her and teac...
12.2K 165 19
"In that moment my world falls, it can't be right. My head can't process what's going on, and I just end up hugging JJ, since we were the only ones l...