thirteen

⚠️ I HAVE CHANGED THE COVER AND NAME OF THIS STORY. IT IS THE SAME STORY, SORRY IF I CONFUSED YOU!! ⚠️

"𝔻𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕗𝕦𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖? 𝕃𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕕𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕨𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕕?"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Outer Banks: episode 2, 20:07

For the next couple of days you rested, laying in bed all day long. JJ and the crew helped you move around and eat. You were very grateful for your friends. You were all now in the van talking about the compass and how it relates to John B's father's disappearance. You were not listening to the conversation.

You sat on JJ's lap, your head dug into his neck. Whenever JJ talked you jumped slightly in his lap.

"Hey, he could have been kidnapped. That's definitely a possibility," you heard JJ tell John B, trying to give him hope about his missing father.

"Yeah, could be in a soviet sub getting interrogated in the KGB somewhere," Pope adds.

"Absolutely. Uh... or Atlantis," JJ says. And there goes John B's hope...

"JJ. Look, what do you think the message is?" Kie asks.

"Redfield," John B mutters.

"Redfield lighthouse. My dad's favorite place".

~~~

We all got out of the car, looking at the lighthouse that stood ahead of us. JJ had you on his back, your eyes closed because of how exhausted you are. Ever since the men came and beat you up, it has been hard to breathe.

"Right. You're gonna post up and look out for bogeys, okay?" John B tells JJ.

"Wait... why me?" JJ asks, gripping your thighs and pulling you tighter to his back.

"Because you're not coming" John B says.

"Why?" JJ asks, starting to get upset.

"JJ... there are independent and dependent variables. You're independent. We don't know what you'll do," Pope talks in a rushed voice.

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" JJ shouts and moves toward Pope, making you hiss in pain. He moves you off his back and gently places you down.

"'M sorry, babe," he mutters. You nod and grab onto his forearm, resting your head on his shoulder, wishing the pounding headache would go away.

"Listen to me for a second, JJ" John B says.

"Pope, you stand look out with JJ. Okay? If we get split up, we meet back at JJ's house," he finishes.

"Great," Kiara says before she and John B head off toward the lighthouse.

"I'm gonna work on my merit scholarship essay, and I'm trying yo keep felonies down to a minimum," Pope says, getting JJ annoyed.

"All right, would you just shut up already?" JJ tells him.

"JJ," you hiss. He sighs and walks you to the van. Instead of going in it, you grab onto the side of the door and try to boost yourself up.

"JJ, help me, please," you whine towards your blonde boyfriend.

"What do you need, baby?" He asks, coming from behind you and placing his hands on your hips.

"Help me get up there, please," you say, looking back at his adorable face. He sighs and lifts you up, allowing you to get onto the roof of the van. JJ joins you a few seconds later, pulling you into his arms. You sit in between his legs, his arms wrapped around you and his head on your shoulder.

"How are you feeling today?" He whispers to you after a minute.

"Better, I have a headache though," you whisper back. JJ nods slightly and brushes your hair over to the other side of your face. He then starts kissing your neck slightly, making you tilt your head to the side to give him more access. His hair slightly tickles your neck, causing you to giggle. JJ starts to trail his kisses up your neck, leaving one on your cheek, then kissing you softly on the lips.

"You're so cute, J," you whisper, turning around to sit in his lap, with your arms wrapped around him.

"No, you," he says, making you look up at him. You both smile and share another sweet kiss before you dig your head in his neck again.

It felt so right to be in his arms. He was playing with your hand and gently drawing shapes on the exposed flesh of your skin.

"Hey J?" You whisper after a minute of comfortable silence.

"Yeah" he says, looking down at you sweetly.

"Do you ever think about our future? Like do you think we will get married?" You ask shyly. He smiles down at you and nods his head.

"Oh yeah we will," he says confidently, making you raise an eyebrow.

"We will?" You ask. You never knew he thought about this before like you had.

"What? Do you not want to?" He asks, starting to get upset. You instantly sit up and straddle him, cupping his cheeks in your hands, making him look straight into your eyes.

"Of course I do, I just didn't know if that was what you wanted..." you shyly respond. He chuckles.

"Well, duh. We're gonna get married right here in Outer Banks, and I'm gonna get a nice job so that we can have a nice house right on the beach. Then we will have kids..." he started but you cut him off.

"Evelyn and Blake," you whispered.

"Hmm?" He says, looking down at you confused.

"Evelyn and Blake. That's what I want to name our kids," you say, looking deeply into his blue eyes. A small smile appears on his lips.

"I like those names... I like them a lot. But, baby, I think we'll be having more kids than that," he whispers, smirking. You look at him shocked.

"You want more than two kids?" You asked. You never thought he would even want one kid. He nods his head.

"I want four or six," he whispers, looking out to the waves in a dreamy way. You giggle.

"Good luck getting me to go in labor six times, babe," you whisper to him before kissing his cheek. He chuckles and pulls you closer to him.

You both stay there in each other's arms for a few more minutes, just enjoying each others company.

"Y/n..." JJ whispers. You look up at him expectantly.

"I lov..." he starts, but sirens cut him off. You both jump up, looking around and finally seeing a cop car in the distance. Shit. You and JJ quickly got into the van, Pope running and getting into the drivers seat.

"Pope! Go! We said we would meet them at my house if we got split up!" JJ yells, making Pope start the van and quickly go away.

The whole ride to JJ's you sat there thinking about what JJ was about to say. Was he about to say "I love you"? Just the thought made butterflies erupt in your stomach.

End: episode 2, 37:04

***

sorry for my break, but I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I have also changed the name and cover for this story so please know that it is still the same story, I just changed the story name and cover of it. also there wasn't enough questions to do a q & a. new chapters coming out soon!!