Xavier

By desiadri

" I have to leave, I know I am your mate, but I have to go towards the land of the humans. So everyone can be... More

Description
Chapter 1: Alpha Ethan
Chapter 2: Running away
Chapter 3: Caught
Chapter 4: The Alpha
Chapter 5: Nutella Problems
Chapter 6: Orange Juice
Chapter 7: Everyone Is Blonde
Chapter 9: The Parents
Chapter 10: Aftermath
Chapter 11: Ceremony
Chapter 12: Cotton Candy
Chapter 13: Oh Hell No
Chapter 14: Accident
Chapter 15: Tears
Chapter 16: Panic
Chapter 17: Covered Scent
Chapter 18: Red is his color
Chapter 19: Lucy
Chapter 20: Nightmares
Chapter 21: Is It Bad Or Good?
Chapter 22: Mixed
Chapter 23: Red Eyes
Chapter 24: Distractions
Chapter 25: Sticks
Chapter 26: Amelia
Chapter 27: His Reaction
Chapter 28: The Room
Chapter 29: Staying
Chapter 30: Battle
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus Chapter #2
Bonus Chapter #3
Promo

Chapter 8: Control

144K 4K 652
By desiadri

Chapter 8: Control

Photo on the side: Lana

"Why the hell are you so mad? Fucking chill I didn't leave even if I thought about it for a bit" I murmured and he just stared at me. 

I could tell he was having problems calming down from how fast his chest was rising and just his whole aspect. He was a very easy person to read, he literally wears his emotions on his sleeves, and what those sleeves are saying is that he has some anger issues, just saying. 

He walked over to me and grabbed the back of my neck, pushing my hair up slightly because of how big his hands were. He looked at my eyes and started examining my face before pulling me into a hug.

My body started tingling as I felt his warmth mix into mine. Him just touching me like this makes me want to melt, I don't like being so vulnerable like this. 

I was standing still as he embraced me and after he was going to awkwardly step back I grabbed wrapped my hands around his waist and buried my head in his chest. I know, I'm weak.

"I'm so sorry. I know you don't deserve to deal with someone like me after all you have already been through and I get it if you want to leave but I am going to get angry and emotional obviously. It's all on me how I choose to handle with it and how I act with you but you just do something to me. All of my emotions around you skyrocket, we met like a day ago and I already feel like we've been together for months. I know they said that wolves' relationships always develop so fast but I didn't know it was going to be like this." He ranted as he caressed the back of my hair and neck. 

I had goosebumps all over my arms and legs as a result from how close to my ear he was speaking. 

"I get what you mean about the emotions thingy, I've had everything so enhanced and my anger especially. I've had outbursts that I never thought I would do and it was hard to control myself in some scenarios. I just think that if you actually want to fix the trust and respect you damaged by marking me like that you have to work on it. You just can't do something drastic and then expect me to just forgive, move on and wait for the next reckless thing you are going to do" I said softly to him, he nodded the entire time and even hugged me tighter when I mentioned the mark.  

He leaned away from the embrace and stepped back to look into my eyes. "I do care about how you feel and what you think, you're supposed to be my equal and I'm sorry if by doing what I did it made you feel less than that. I don't know if you have made up your mind but just I promise I'm working on myself, I want to be the man that you deserve." 

We stared at each other in silence for a bit, neither one of us knowing what we should do in that instance until I stepped back. 

"Can I see the mark? I know it was the wrong way to go about it but can I at least see the shape?" He asked looking at my covered neck that I had to change along with my clothes when that dumb-ass pushed me into the pool. 

I nodded and carefully took off the tape and gauze so that he could see it. His mouth opened slightly as he looked at it. He even stepped forward again and grabbed the other side of my face so he could see it better.

 "How is it?" I asked when he didn't say anything.

"Emma, that's fucking gorgeous. I mean absolutely breathtaking." He gasped as he kept examining it. "Does it still hurt or do you know what happened earlier when you were in pain?" 

I shook my head immediately. "It's a no for both questions. I'm still trying to figure that out."

He helped me cover it up again and asked me if I wanted to keep talking before going to sleep and I accepted. He didn't hide his smile as he guided me towards the living room  where we sat down together facing each other. "Anyways, what did you actually do the entire day? You even changed clothes" He said as he looked at me. 

I left that wet clothes in Cecilia's house since she said she would wash it for me and save me that hassle since I already had enough on my plate. We were not the same size clothes since I'm a bit taller and bigger than she is but there was this one summer dress she never wore that she just gave me. 

"I met Cecilia right after I left here and we just talked and she showed me around her house. She really helped me gather my thoughts and sort out how I was feeling about everything." 

"I'm so glad you met her, I was going to introduce you to them this week. You sort of beat me to it" He said and I shrugged.

"She actually found me not the other way around after the whole incident with Jessica."I rolled my eyes but he sat up straighter.

"What accident with Jessica?" He asked.

"I thought you heard it, I was being pretty loud." I said confused, I mean that would explain why he didn't leave the house. 

"No, when was this? After you left I went on a run. I wasn't informed of anything, what the hell happened?" He asked me, the concern clear on his face. 

Oh if he knew I literally threatened her life. 

"Well she pushed me into the pool and when I confronted her she started saying that I should stay away from her. But I kind of let my anger take control and I tried to put her in her place. That didn't work very well and she pushed me so I kind of kicked her and I don't know. I'm just sure she got the message. She'd be a total fool if she didn't get it." I said laughing but Xavier wasn't laughing along with me, he was growling. 

"I'm so sick of the disrespect that has been going on here. You are an Alpha just as much as I am." he growled as he tried to get up from the seat. He was livid I just knew it. 

"Hey, stop it. You just told me that you were going to start handling your emotions and not even ten minutes later you are getting like this." I said as he tried to get up again but I had placed my hand in his chest and was not letting him get up. And he certainly wasn't going to hurt me just to stand up. 

"Emma, please just let me take care of it" He said removing my hand from his chest and finally getting up from the living room. 

I mean, I would love for him to go and handle the pain in my ass but that's just not right. And I really don't want him to do that. It's not even for me I just don't feel comfortable letting him do this. 

He was going to walk away from me and here I was just letting him, no. 

I took a running start before jumping on his back. He almost fell with me but he steadied himself and grabbed both of my legs, looking back at me confused.

"What are you even doing?" He asked me and placed me back on the floor. 

"I am not letting you go because I already handled her. I even overdid it okay?" I said to him as I still grabbed onto his arm. 

"What exactly did you say to her?" He seemed amused at that, his mood changes easily. 

"If I tell you are you going to stay here?" I asked and he nodded before grabbing me by the back of my thighs and carrying me this time in the front. My face was close to his and I had to wrap my hands around the back of his neck so I wouldn't fall. 

I screamed and with one hand arranged my dress so it wouldn't be showing anything. "Yes, I'll stay here with you" He said to me. Damn it, this felt good and I know he is strong, he is literally an Alpha but the way he is currently holding me with one hand was really sexy for me. 

"Fine I'm going to say what I remember. It went along the lines of her saying that you would be better with her and she would be a better Luna. And that's when she pushed me and I kind of lost it so I may have kicked her and pushed her to the ground and I really should have stopped there, but then I did a mini rant saying I had more power than her and threaten to kill her if she thought about getting in the way of you and me" I whispered the last thing but he obviously heard me. 

"Wow that was kind of hot" He said and I hit him slightly in the side.

"Oh my god no, that's fucked up" I laughed but he just smiled. 

"Did you use the Alpha voice you used on me today?" He asked and I chuckled again before getting off him. 

"I don't have an Alpha voice" I said since this is the second time someone has called it that. 

"Maybe you don't recognize it now, but you will once you keep using it. It radiates authority, it makes people listen. It's like a wolf's howl or a lion's roar, the better it is the stronger you seem." He said and I nodded. I know the effect it causes I just don't know how I will have it. It just doesn't seem like me. 

"Let me hear yours" I said to him and he raised his eyebrows. "Now?" He asked me and I nodded.

 "Come here and hug me" He said in this deep and powerful voice, I've heard it before with Jessica but it was directed at me. I felt like I had to it. I almost took a step forward but I stopped myself.

"Wow you're good I almost did that" I said and he put his hands up almost in surrender.

"It took me a long time but I'm proud of it. I'll help you with yours if you want." He suggested and without thinking it I nodded. "By the way, your wolf's eyes are very interesting. I don't think I have ever seen red eyes on someone." 

"Yeah at least something is different. Yours are beautiful though, the yellow in the eyes really stand out." I said changing the topic, I really didn't want to have the conversation about my wolf after this long ass day. 

"Can I ask something of you?" I nodded. "Do you mind if I shift into my wolf? He has just been wanting to come out for the longest of times. That's why my anger is also so strong today, he just wants an excuse to be released." 

"Is he gonna mark me again?" I asked jokingly and he opened his mouth as if he was offended.

"Oh, low blow. He will behave himself. I promise." He promised so I sat back down in the sofa and let him do his thing.

He started taking off his shirt and I have to admit, I was in a trance. Damn he look good. My eyes were glued to him as he started to take off his pants. He stopped and looked at me. "Excuse me, aren't you going to turn?" He said and my face started to turn red. I covered my face and turned around until I heard the bones crunch and snap. 

I turned around quickly to see this huge black wolf with captivating yellow eyes piercing into mine. His wolf was just so intriguing and seemed dangerous but inviting at the same time. This was weird.

'Let me out' Emily pleaded. She wanted to play with her mate and I totally understand that.

I can't do that, let me explain everything to him tomorrow and you'll play with him any time you want. I swear. 

I stood up and started walking towards me as he did the same to me. I was about to pet him when I heard someone shout.  

"Stop!" It said. I looked up from Xavier to see this girl. She must have been around 15 years old.

She was young and had brown hair and eyes. Finally, someone that was brunette. I was starting to think this pack had a only blondes allowed policy. Again, I know I'm also blonde but that's not the most important thing right now. 

"Don't stand in his way, he will attack you. Nobody can stop Xavier when he gets in wolf mode." She continued warning me. 

"It's okay, he's not going to hurt me" I said to her as she appeared next to me. 

As I said that he stepped towards me and she took a step back.  I knelt down and he gave me a wolf grin before licking the left side of my face completely.

I heard her sigh in relief as she saw how he was with me. He did a couple of laps around us before turning back into his human form. 

"Ew, put some pants on. Nobody wants to see your Nicki Minaj sized butt" The girl said in disgust throwing something at Xavier.

Xavier flipped her off as we all laughed. I liked this girl, she seemed really likable. The time it took for Xavier to put on his pants the girl walked over to me.

"I'm Lana, Xavier's sister" She said extending her hand. So that's why I didn't feel any kind of alarm from her energy. 

I shook her hand as I introduced myself "And I'm Emma, Xavier's mate. It's so nice to meet you"

"So that's why he was so chill around you, his wolf literally likes you as much as he is supposed to" She said in realization.

"I gue-" I was cut off by a another person talking. Where are all of these people coming from? 

"Is there a party downstairs and no one invited me?" A man asked from upstairs.

They were 2 people, a man and a women that looked to be 30 or less.

"Mom, Dad?" Xavier asked surprised.

I guess I am meeting the parents today. My life is just a surprise after surprise, after surprise.

"It's okay to be different"

                                         - Lilo & Stich

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.4K 35
"I-I'm sorry for waking you up. Please forgive me Alpha." She basically threw herself to her knees and bared her neck: a sign of submission. I sighed...
1M 24.4K 11
I was almost to the door when I remembered the leather jacket I brought. I turned back to the room and just as I entered the most wonderful smell hit...
3.8M 120K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
61.1K 1.8K 39
Nevaeh, the pack servant, hopes her mate will one day take her to a love-filled world where there are no daily beatings on her schedule. But when th...