WWE: Ring Around the Love Tri...

By LlamaSuperHero

Jessica wanted nothing more than to finally wrestle in the WWE. But after an unwelcome superstar shows up at... More

Pre-Story
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29

Part 7

779 28 2
By LlamaSuperHero

It wasn’t long until we were sitting in Teddy Long’s office. I was patient, however, waiting for what I needed to do. Signing here, signing there, watching the video of me bringing Rosa down, all of the standard stuff as well. I was silent while Brandi did most of the talking. After about fifteen minutes, we were done.

I was looking around his smallish office. Against the side wall of the office, there was a long black sofa. I had a feeling that the sofa cost more than all the furniture in my small apartment combined! These people were the real deal!

“Jessica,” Teddy spoke loudly, “it’s great to have a new family member to our business. Now if anyone happens to give you any grief whatsoever, to come to me. From now on I’m here to serve YOU. From the looks of that video, I don’t expect that you’ll need any of my help, but IF anything comes up just let me know.” Then he handed me a cell phone. I already had a phone! “This phone right here is from the industry. It has everyone’s information already in here, the superstars, the employees, the management, you name it, and they’re in here. Now you be on your way. Brandi will finish showing you around, and get you a script for tonight. Improvising works best.”

Brandi dragged me out of the office. There wasn’t as long of a line outside his office as there was earlier. I followed her out into the hallways. She led me around to all the different areas backstage. After we finished, she brought me down to a busier passageway to a door with my name on it.

“This is your dressing room dear! This is going to be where you relax and get ready and whatever else you need! And to add to it, there’s a mini fridge and a small cupboard with the greatest snacks ever!” I could feel how great these rooms are just by her excitement! I couldn’t wait to go in!

She told me she would meet me later, and with that she left me in my room. I shut the door and quickly got to searching. There were no cameras in here, which made me feel better. Brandi was also right, there was a small fridge filled with vitamin water, Gatorade, power drinks, and a few soft drinks! I love me my Barq’s Root Beer!

I decided to look through my new phone and see what was to be made of it. I knew already that there was the name and number of everyone in the industry in this phone. I turned on my phone to see a lit up icon for text messages. I quickly opened the list to see a few messages from a few different people.

One message was from Teddy, a standard “welcome to the industry” message. There was also a message from a couple of the diva superstars. Mickie James messaged me, telling me that she LOVED the video of my kicking Rosa’s ass! It made me smile to myself seeing some of these messages. There was also a message from John, telling me congratulations for making it into the business. It was heartwarming. But then, there was a message from Cody. It said, “the video was amazing, and I’m glad another annoying girl is finally shut up.” I was blushing. I guess our eye contact earlier really did something.

I replied back with a “thank you!” As for the other messages, I sent back some other thank you’s and then shut off my phone. What was I supposed to do now to get ready for the show? I felt so unprepared.

I decided to take off my sweater, check my make-up, use the bathroom and everything else. I sat there in a giant bean bag chair in my room. And I mean it was a GIANT bean bag chair. Quite comfy though. That’s when I realized I was tired. There was a small television hanging on the wall, and I had it turned onto the food network.

I fell asleep with crumbs all over my stomach.

Out of nowhere there was a loud knock on my door. I jumped at the sound, then looked at my phone, and stared at the time. It took a minute for me to comprehend what my phone was saying to me. The knocking continued. I jumped up out of the bean bag chair, and jumped at the door. I opened it and John Cena was standing right there.

“Are you alright in there?” He was looking at me, trying to figure out what I had been doing for the past two hours.

“Yeah I’m fine, I’ve been watching TV.”

“You were supposed to be out here with the rest of us about fifteen minutes ago. I figured I would come check on you to see if you were okay.”

“Yeah, like I said I’m fine. I must’ve just lost track of time with my shows.” I tried so hard to keep myself from yawning, but it escaped from my mouth!

“It seems like you were doing more than just watching TV. How much sleep did you get last night?”

I wasn’t sure how to answer. I couldn’t even remember! When did I finally fall asleep last night…? Did I even sleep last night? I realized my mouth was hanging open. My tongue was about to fall out of my mouth. Crap. Another embarrassment today? Check.

“Okay, well since we’ve established that, how about we just get you ready for the show.” He grabbed my hand and led me out, down the hallway.

“Wait a second, I need to check my hair and make-up and stuff!”

“You look fine, I promise you. We need to show you what you’re going to be doing tonight.”

“I don’t believe you…can I please just check how I look?”

“Jess, you look fine. You look adorable!”

I stopped walking. “But, I don’t wanna just look ‘adorable’ on national television, I wanna look hot and sexy!”

He stopped as well, sighed heavily and grabbed my chin. “Look, you might not believe me, but I promise you…you look amazing. You look stunning, and if anyone else doesn’t think so, they’re crazy.” He smiled at me, and I smiled back.

“Okay.” I took his hand again, because I felt like it was right, and we continued to walk down the hallway.

He brought me out into this large backstage area. All of the other superstars were there and they were looking towards the middle of the area where Teddy Long stood. I stood in the back with John and listened while Teddy spoke about the show. He was about half way through his speech, so I didn’t miss that much. I wasn’t going to be making an entrance until before the main event tonight, which was something very special for a superstar to get some attention.

Teddy continued to talk about some of the other matches, what he wants to happen, how he wants them to happen, and how they were supposed to get the audience into it. After he talked about Cody Rhode’s match, which I listened to intently about how he was going to be winning, Teddy introduced my match with Rosa. He was talking about how it was going to be an “either-way” match, meaning: the match can go either way, and either of us could win. This match was supposed to show MY style, and how good I was going to be able to wrestle. Teddy also said that our match needed to stay under fifteen minutes, but if it ended quicker, that the main event needed to prolong.

“So with this match,” Teddy announced, “we are going to be introducing our newest superstar Jessica Hernandez. If you haven’t already seen her, then you haven’t watched the YouTube video of her yet. Jessica please come down here.”

I made my way through the superstars, down to the middle of the circle. At the last second, I was pushed into the middle. I didn’t see who pushed me, but it was somewhat gentle. I turned slightly to see Cody Rhodes grinning at me. Everyone was staring at me.

“This is our newest superstar. Jessie has been in wrestling for many years, and I have a feeling that she’s going to be a great asset to our team.” There was a small applause. “Rosa where are you?”

Rosa was then pushed into the area with me. She didn’t look at me at all, but I stared at her. I didn’t take my eyes off of here. I didn’t smile, I didn’t smirk at her, I just watched her intently.

“Rosa, you already know that you’re going to be fightin’ this girl, so you do what you do, and she’ll do what she does. Let’s make this a good clean fight between the two of you.” He waved us out of his area, and before she turned to walk away, she looked back at me and smiled. It was a devious smile. I also turned around and walked back to where John had brought me the first time. I listened to the rest of the speech Teddy Long made, and watched the clock as show time got closer and closer.

Show time was arriving. After a few minutes of rushing around from everybody, the theme music started playing. I had been hanging out with John, Brandi and Jeff for the past half hour, and we’d been having a good time. But John had to leave us. He was the main star of the show anyway, so he was the first person to welcome everyone to the arena.

The music ended, and then Cena’s theme music started up. We watched on the big screens backstage as he ran down the ramp to his familiar song. He did his familiar thing, and stared around at all the adoring fans. It was cute to watch him grin like that. He walked over to the side of the ring to grab a microphone from one of the officials!

“THIS! IS! MONDAY! NIGHT! RAW!” The crowd cheered loudly. “How is everyone enjoying this beautiful day?” There was more screaming and more cheering. “Ladies and gentlemen I want to welcome you here tonight. We have a very special evening tonight. Why do you ask? Well for one, it’s Monday Night RAW, which means it’s obviously going to be special. And well, it’s also special because we’re welcoming a new superstar into the WWE!” There was more cheering and more screaming. “I’m not supposed to spoil the surprise, but the General Manager gave me permission to do…at least this.” There was a familiar sound on the big screen in the arena, and also on our screens. We were seeing a flashback video being shown, and immediately I knew what it was. John was playing the video from Brandi’s house. My mouth opened big time when I saw that playing on national television. I jumped up from the bench that I was sitting on.

“CAN HE DO THAT?!” I shouted to Brandi and Jeff, who were still sitting with me backstage. “I’m serious, can he really show that video?”

They stared at me in surprise. “Jess,” Brandi said, “John did say that the ‘General Manager’ AKA Teddy Long, gave him permission to do that, so I’m sure if he said that out there, then it’s actually true.” She smiled at me and made me sit back down. We looked back to the screen to continue watching.

There was loud cheering coming from the audience. The screen went back to John standing in the middle of the ring. He was smiling. Again he was looking really cute, like a little boy! “Now that is, by far, the greatest video I think I have ever seen. And if you didn’t notice, the woman getting sent down to the ground, well that was Rosa Mendes.” The crowd cheered again. I could tell that none of them really like Rosa. I mean, she was a bitch in real life; she probably had to be in the show too! I think it’s impossible for her to even “act” nice.

John finished my introduction, and then his interruption came about. The Miz came out and trash talked all the way up until the commercial break. He left Cena out in the ring with the crowd booing him when he left. It was the normal kind of show for the industry, where it would be what the people wanted to see.

John came back to where we were sitting, and flopped down in a chair. “God,” he sighed, “Miz gets more and more annoying each week. I don’t understand why in the hell Teddy keeps him around here. And I don’t understand how in the hell he can have me keep dealing with the same thing all the time. I just don’t get it.

Jeff laughed. “Bro, you know that Teddy puts Miz out there to make you more and more pissed off, right? He thinks that it’ll help you get more into your character when you finally kick the crap out of him.” He slipped his arm back around Brandi and we continued to watch the rest of the show.

“Well it’s clearly working. The day we fight is hopefully gonna be the last!” John put his hands behind his head and stretched his muscles. God he looked so fine.

I was still sitting in the same spot, all the way up until my entrance. I stood up, nervously. I wasn’t sure where to wait, so John told me he was going to walk with me there. Brandi wanted to stay with Jeff after he had just won his match.

“Alright, so a few seconds after your music starts, that’s when you’re going to go out there. You have the freedom with any kind of entrance you want, so be creative with it.”

I continued to stare at him. He was catching my hint however, that I didn’t really want to do this by myself for the first time.

Rosa’s music started up, and she pushed me aside as she walked out. I watched her as she made a scene for herself. I wasn’t sure if I should do that or not. Are people going to like that? Because I know that they don’t like her when she does it. I could tell by the amount of “boos” she was receiving.

I looked back at John.

“Alright,” he said.

I was confused by that. My music started to play. “What do you mean by that?” I asked. Then right after that, he picked me and cradled me in his arms as he ran out onto the stage with me. At the top of the ramp, he set me down, and that’s when I started to improvise. I did a couple of modeling looks, then blew a kiss to the crowd. I sneaked a quick glance back at John. He grabbed my hand and then ran me down to the ring. He slid under the bottom rope as I sensually climbed the stairs. I felt attractive wearing these wrestling pants and tank top. John did what most gentlemen do when accompanying a lady to the ring. He sat on the middle rope, and help up the top one. I bent over slowly and the crowd cheered, then I climbed through the ropes and I walked to the middle of the ring. John Cena pointed at me and showed me off to the crowd. I blew some more kisses to the crowd, and then the music stopped. This is it, here we go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 2K 35
18+ Only Rated R (If you're underage like myself and you want to read this then go for it but just warning you it's STRONG sexual shit in this book...
155K 3.4K 52
Emily Parker- A coming-to-age, shy girl becomes a professional wrestler under the watch of Randy Orton; who can see that Emily is no innocent chick...
61.9K 1.8K 25
What happens when Randy Orton is stuck in the middle of a love triangle? Does he choose his wife that he is content with or the girl he feels was cre...
27.2K 733 27
"Never thought I would fall in love like this." If there's one thing that Charlotte Flair hates, it's Roman Reigns. She doesn't know why, but she can...