First Everything (Narancia x...

By SVasques17

One day you were almost robbed if it weren't for a boy who came to your rescue. Obviously you knew who he was... More

Author's Note (PLEASE READ)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5 (sorry, no chapter 4 here)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Your 20th birthday
The Proposal
Drunk
The Wedding (Pt 1)
The Wedding (Pt 2)
The Wedding (Pt 3)
1 + 1 = 3
Final Author Note (PLEASE READ)
Next Story

Chapter 36

2.5K 114 460
By SVasques17

Your POV

You only woke up in the next day when the alarm went off. You really needed that sleep. Before you could think of something else, you thought of the promise you made to Narancia. You wished you hadn't promised him that you'd go to school today. The thought of going to class terrified you. Besides, today you had to face your parents.

When you got down the stairs, you heard your mother talk to your dad about something on the news but when they saw you, they quickly stopped talking, looking at you. Your mother smiled at you and said:

"Good morning, (Y/N)."

"Y-Yeah, good morning.", you sat by your father's side and started eating your breakfast.

It was pretty awkward until your father talked:

"Are you better?"

"I think so..."

"You know... I'm glad Narancia is your boyfriend."

You almost spit the milk that you were drinking to the table. You looked at your dad, surprised:

"What did you say?!"

"I accept him now. He's supportive, caring and is capable of facing me without running away. That guy is good for you."

"R-Really?"

"Yes. And besides, Narancia makes you happy. You trust him more then you trust us now..."

"That's not-", you tried to deny it.

Your father started to laugh and then patted your head:

"I'm joking, sweetie. Your mother and I know you're all grown up now but still, if you have any problem, you can talk with us everytime you need, ok?"

"I know. It was just..."

"We know. You're as stubborn as your dad, (Y/N).", your mother smiled.

"HEY!", you and your father said at the same time.

"You are! Now, eat quick because I'm driving you to school."

When your mother mencioned school, your heart stopped. What were you thinking promising to Narancia that you were going to go to school?! Your dad gave you a kiss on your forehead before you and your mother left. On the car, there wasn't as awkward as when you were at home. At the moment that you arrived, you started to tremble while getting out of the car.

"Good luck, (Y/N). Call me if you need anything, ok?"

"Y-Yeah."

"Have a good day."

"You too."

You thanked God because Francesca was already at the bottom of the stairs waiting for you. The stares began again but you felt a little more relieved because of your talk with Narancia.

"Are you better?"

"A little, yeah. Let's go."

"If you say so.", she was so sad because of your situation.

However, you couldn't stop what was happening. All you could do is being strong and don't let the gossip and the comments get to you. First class of the day, here you come.

***

Marica and Amalia are the worst, really. No more could have written bad names on your desk. They were really bad and when the girls saw the surprise expression on your face, they laughed. And they weren't the only ones. 2/3 of your class laughed. Francesca quickly helped you clean it up the best you could. However, there still were traces of some of the words. You tried to cover them up with your notebook. You sighed and prepared for first class.

The break only lasted five minutes. Your math teacher entered the room and dropped her books onto the table.

"Good morning to you all. Today I'm going to teach you about equat-"

Someone knocked on the door. Your teacher stopped talking and gave permission to the person to come in. Your heart almost went out of your chest when you saw them coming in. Your jaw literally dropped and your classmates gasped, surprised.

"Good morning.", Bucciarati greated.

Then Narancia and Abbacchio came in too. Your teacher almost fainted:

"M-Mr. Bucciarati! W-What can I-"

"Please leave the room.", he said seriously,"It's only a couple of minutes."

"O-Of course."

After she closed the door behind her, you could feel the tension in the room. Narancia looked at you, who was still with your mouth opened. Francesca was at the same state.

"Well", Bucciarati sat on the teacher's desk, "I think you all know why we are here.", Abbacchio started walking to the end of the classroom, "Or you would think that this would pass by me?"

All of your classmates stood silent.

"I'm here to say that, if you continue to gossip about (Y/N), you'll suffer the consequences. And, for the record, not one of those rumors are true.", Bucciarati was so calm that you were almost scared, "There's a certain picture going around this school, right? Are you some kind of perverts taking pictures of people kissing?"

"You're taking too long Bucciarati!", Narancia said, "Who the fuck is bullying my girlfriend?!", he shouted, angered.

You blushed a little.

"Shut up, Narancia! I was getting to it! And don't shout!", he ordered, still in a normal tone, "Now, where were we? Ah... Yes... WHO THE FUCK TOOK THE PICTURE?! MOTHERFUCKERS, IF YOU THINK YOU COULD GET AWAY WITH BULLYING MY CHILD, YOU GUESSED IT WRONG!"

You were shocked. You never saw the gang's boss so angered about something. Guess you were really part of the family now. Some of my classmates started to tremble. There was even a girl, Mindy, who was at the verge of tears.

"Didn't you hear him?!", Abbacchio shouted from the end of the room, "Or do you want to be punished?! Confess!"

"Oh, did I say that we already know who it was?", Bucciarati smirked, "Are you fucking cowards?!"

I could see Marica, Amalia and Frederico were terrified.

"Frederico. Why don't you stand the fuck up?!"

Frederico immediatly shouted:

"It wasn't me, sir!"

"We knew that you were going to say that..."

"I swear it wasn't me!", the boy was trembling like crazy.

Marica stood up too.

"Yeah, that's right! He didn't do it! It was Amalia who sent it to me!"

"HEY!", Amalia stood up.

"You're right.", Bucciarati said calmly again.

"So?! Why are you accusing my boyfriend?!"

Narancia laughed and Marica looked with disgust.

"W-What are you laughing about?!"

"Oh, you don't know, do you?"

"About what?!"

"It's true that you recieved the photo from your friend but the one who took it was Frederico."

"That doesn't make sense at all!"

"Look at Frederico and Amalia. They know why, right? But since they probably won't say it, I will. Your "boyfriend" over there is cheating on you with your best friend, you idiot. That night, they were on a date at the same time as me and (Y/N)."

Marica quickly turned to Amalia, shouting:

"You bitch!"

"T-That's not true, Marica! I would never-"

"Quit with the bullshit, you three are fucking disgusting.", interrupted Abbacchio.

"No, get out of the classroom. You three are expelled from here.", Bucciarati revealed

"WHAT?!", your three classmates screamed, surprised.

"Y-You can't do that! I'm telling the cops!", Marica whined.

Narancia took out a knife and pointed at her:

"Wanna try it?"

"You wouldn't hurt m-"

"I repeat: wanna try it?"

"You can't expel us! The director-", Frederico started.

"The other part of my crew is handeling the director. Now, do us all a favor and fuck off."

"Y-You can't make us leave!", Amalia answered.

"Sure...", Bucciarati smirked to them and then turned to all of your other classmates, "Close your eyes just a moment, please. Even you, (Y/N).", he asked, "We'll say when you can open them, don't dare to look before we say so."

Everyone closed their eyes and seconds later, you heard struggling. Your heart started to beat faster. However, after a minute, it was all over. Just Bucciarati and Narancia where at the room like if nothing happened. Abbacchio and the three idiots weren't anywhere to be seen.

"For ending our visit, I just want you to respect (Y/N) as she respects you. She's not a prostitute nor a sugar baby. And if you think that, you're as disgusting as the fucking cowards that were here a moment ago."

"She's my girlfriend and if any of you look down at her, I'm gonna murder you, understood?!", Narancia threatened with his knife, "I thought I made a question. Am I clear?!"

Everyone answered with "yes" or "yes sir". You jsut smiled for the first time in a week. You were finally truly happy.

Then, you heard an ambulance. Seconds later, Mista bursted through the door:

"Bucciarati, Fugo used the fork!"

"Oh my God, why did he- Ugh, nevermind! Let's go, Narancia."

"Ok.", Narancia turned at you and waved, "See you later, babe.", he winked and ran out of the door before you could say anything, elaving the whole class looking at you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 269 27
- 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬. •┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈ 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞!𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐀𝐮�...
38.1K 1.3K 43
Since your first day as a waitress at Libbeccio's, Bucciarati started liking you. So, he was determined to ask you out. However, he never got the cha...
27.3K 529 46
《THIS BOOK IS COMPLETED》 A bunch of JJBA one-shots :) please read the info page, especially if you want to make a request :) If u know me irl, no u d...
13.6K 411 35
giorno giovanna x f!reader y/n l/n, strikes a deal with the Don of passione. slowly the two mafia bosses fall for one another. part 1; finished star...