Yagura X Oc -I Will Change Th...

By risepurple

Akane Uzumaki is naruto's twin sister and also the Kyuubi's second jinchuuriki. She also possesses a strange... More

Part 1
Part 2
part 3
Part 4
part 5
part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
part 11
Christmas special
Happy new year!
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
discontinue
part 16
1k special oneshot
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Police brutality #blacklivesmatter
ImPOrTAnT A/N
short scrabble
part 24
part 25
why i haven't been updating
part 26
Happy birthday special
Part 27
Part 28
6k special

part 23

346 9 15
By risepurple

Akane pov

When yagura was finished with his meeting we immediately rushed over to kiri. We had no time to waste-
Yagura...Yagura-sama i don't know why i keep forgetting the honorifics. As i was thinking we'll need to pack up as Yagura-sama will ready his army and find Utakata,

While me and Naruto will look for the rest of the jinchuuriki, Sasuke and Sakura will go find the rest of the konoha twelve along with our sensei's. The hardest part is we have a week to do this.
'Time is of the essence' was what Yagura said. In others words the bitch left no room for arguments.

So even as the day has past and it's already nighttime we still kept moving and moving through the trees, my feet were starting to cramp and it was more then boring.

Not to mention they were using me as a human lamp! Just because i use light style does not mean i should be used to light up the way!

'This is sooo boring' Naruto whined,I silently aggreed with him. 'Then allow me to make things interesting' a voice spoke. I recognized that voice, it was none other then Obito's.
Damn, i didn't actually expect him to try and go for Yagura this time.

'Shit! Let's go in formation' Sakura commanded.

We landed on the ground with our backs against each other. I tried sensing where he was, my eyes widened. 'There white zetsu's here! approximately around five hundred' i said. Everyone clenched their teeth, it seems like were surrounded on all sides. 'It seems that you five are the ones that know about the future, yes?'.

'No comment' Sasuke said flatly as he removed the genjutsu that covered his rinnegan. 'Enough talk' Yagura got out his staff: 'let's do this'.

'Aaahh!!!' We cried in unison as we dashed for the white zetsu's. I got out hikaru no yuki and began slashing them. Int the corner of my eye I could see sakura takeout ten of em with one punch, hmpf come on Akane let's do something even better. I activated hikaru: light style demon slaying slash!'

A huge slash cut down forty of them as i smirked in satisfaction. Someone whistled: 'nicely done but check out this' Yagura boasted. He placed his hand on the ground: 'Coral palm!' Spikes of coral shot up from the ground and atleast a hundred of them died.

My mouth hung open in shock before scoffing: 'show off'. He gave me a quick cheeky smile before going off to kill the rest of them. Guess there's no helping it, he is the mizukage after all.

With a feigned sigh i prepared hikaru for another attack.

Guess I'll just have to do better.

Quick timeskip brought to you by tokito muichiro~
(I love him so much ahhh)

After we took care of all those white zetsu's we regrouped: 'where's obito?' I asked. Sasuke's sharingan eye looked around. 'He's gone' he answered simply, Naruto clenched his fists, he obviously wanted to try and save him.

'There's maybe still hope, we can't merge his body from the future because he disintegrated but I'm sure you can reach his heart again' he smiled at me.

'Thanks sis' i nodded, Yagura spoke up: 'Allow me to try something' he placed his two hands together: 'sage of six paths: coral transportation' an aray of corals formed all around us forming a dome.

With no warning it pushed us down and we all apart from Yagura fell to the ground as it seemed to move at incredible speed. A minute or so passed and the dome of coral crumbled away revealing the gate to kirigakure.

'What.the.ACTUAL-

'It's one of the jutsu i was working on during my training' Yagura cut off. We all got up to our feet: 'you went training too?' I asked. He nodded:' i may of travelled to Suna for a bit'.

Wait a second...
'YOU COULD'VE TRANSPORTED US TO THERE AND BACK THE WHOLE TIME!?' I shouted. 'Mayybee' he said slyly before running off. We all grew tickmarks:

'COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE-

Intermission~

After a lot of chasing and screaming here i was now walking through the village, i wanted to go visit a few places.

The bells rinkled as i went inside the clothing store, a new addition. 'I'll be there in a minute!' The somewhat shy voice said. I instantly hugged her once she came out:' Chihara-chaaan i missed you~'.
She flushed red and stammered:
'Y-you came'. I smiled at her: 'ofcourse i did, i always keep my promises'.

'Most of the times anyway' i thought secretly chuckling to myself. 'Hmm, wanna catch a bite?' i asked. She stuttered as she couldn't find her words. I'm gonna take that as a yes...

'Well well well look who we have hete' i turned my hair to see Sebastian. He was smirking at me, that dude kinda creeps me out.
Like he's definitely a snek, not orichimaru's snek level but still a snek.

So i did the most logical approach, i ran away while dragging Chihara with me. I could hear him laugh like a psychopath, how the hell is this sweet mochi child and that snek related.

The wonders of the world i guess...
Talking about mochi i could ŕeally go for some right now. 'Akane-san where are we going?'. 'To that cafe over there i think it was named the flowering café'.

She shyly nodded and we went inside and sat coincidentally on the same place as Yagura and I. We talked about trivial things as she asked me about where i was and such. I obviously ordered mochi and she ordered some manju. 'Sooo chihara-chan, got a crush maybe' i teasingly asked. Her face flushed red as i laughed.

'I've been meaning to tell someone about it b-but I'm afraid I'll g-get l-l-laughed at' she explained. I gave her a strong pat on the shoulder. 'There's no reason to get afraid, the people who laugh at your feelings are usually just projecting their insecurities onto you. They probably are jealous that your strong enough to admit it and their not'. I took a little pause to smile:

'Find someone that you can truly trust to tell them and if they laugh at you then their just a shitty untrustworthy person'. I could see some tears in her eyes as she nodded: 'thank you so much'. After that our food arrived, i was stuffing myself as a quickly as possible with the rice cakes.

'Akane-san' i looked up at her. She said something but i couldn't understand any of it.'say that again'
'I-i like mangetsu-san'.

Huh? Huh? Huuuuuuh? HUUUUH?

'Really?' I asked,she nodded. 'That's...ADORABLE' i gushed, i can imagine it, mangetsu would be cold towards others but sweet to Chihara as they hold hands and smile sweetly at eachother.

'Don't you worry my lips are sealed' i definitely have to make sure this ship sails. 'How did you meet him anyway?' I asked.

'W-well, he came in to get fitted for a formal Yukata for the yearly winter festival. I fitted him but i wasn't feeling to well, i didn't have my measuring tape at the time so i needed to quickly go into town to get some'.

I leaned my head on one head as i nodded: 'while i was going, i collapsed midway and just as i was about to hit the ground he caught me. He carried me bridal style back to the shop and then he still payed me even though i didn't do anything' her eyes looked distant as a smile played upon her lips.

'That's sooo cute!' I never would expect that white haired water man to be so caring. 'Any-

An eagle interrupted us as it called for me, i opened up the window and itflew on my shoulder. 'CAW You must go to the CAW mizukage tower CAW' And then it flew off again.

Oh shit i left my bag by the mansion: 'it was nice speaking with you chihara igottagobye!' I slammed some money on the table and dashed for the mansion.
Crap I'm gonna be late, hmm time to put that training to use.

I stopped for a second and placed one food behind the other, i bent a bit and lowered my head. (If you recognize this stance i luv you~)

This time i ran thrice as fast and got my bag and weapon pouch in no time.
Just like that i was inside the mizukage office.

Sakura and Sasuke where already there: 'finally! What's with you and Naruto always being late' she complained. I grabbed a spare apple and ate it, to restore the balance of all that mochi y'know. 'Sorry, i was having a friendly chit chat and i didn't bring my bag with me so i had to rush to the mansion to get it'.

She gave an annoyed sigh, before stealing a glance at Sasuke. 'It's fine' she said smiling softly before it disappeared. Woah what the hell happened berween them!?

'I'M SORRY I'M LATE' None other but my idiot of a twin brother slammed the door open and faceplanted unto the floor 'Dobe' sasuke muttered. Poor floor, having feet walk all over you is probably tough enough but having NARUTO'S lips on you. I shuddered at the thought, Yagura coughed which literally JUST made me realise he's even here.

He's looking good as-

Let's act like i wasn't thinking that okay readers.(bish just broke the 4th wall)

Naruto stood up and we lined up in front of him:'we'll skip over the details of this mission since I'm sure you already now it by now. First of all I'll assign to each of you one of my summons'

A cloud of smoke puffes on my shoulder, then a...miniature turtle appeared? It looked adorable with its green body and huge black eyes.

_______________________________________

☆Extra author info☆

Funny enough Yagura obtained his summon before the sanbi was sealed in him. Even though he won't admit it, he finds his summons and turtles quite cute.
_______________________________________

'Although they may not look like much they are prescise in tracking down anything and can give intel on almost anything as long as it catches a glimpse of it.

'Amazing'
'Awesome!'
'that's so cool'
and 'pretty useful'

Were our responses: 'second of all, there is one rule and one rule only'.
'Huh? I don't remember anything about rules' Naruto piped up. 'This is my rule, i order you all to come back alive and in one piece'

I was stunned for a second before smiling brightly: 'you betcha'. 'The fate of our future rests in your hands, do not take reckless action without thinking first and make sure to stay safe. That is all'

'Hai' the rest already left while i stayed behind. 'Hey yagura, stay safe okay' i said seriously. 'Ohhh so we've lost honorifics now' he teased. My face flushed: 'i..uh..no..i mean-

He laughed at me and i scowled: 'you baka!'. He stopped laughing and beckoned me to come closer. Once i did he grabbed my wrist and pulled  me towards him as our lips met, it was short but sweet. He smiled:

and with that kiss we sealed a silent promise. A promise to come back to each other alive and well, i smiled too as for a moment we basked in each other's presence as our forheads were up against one another.

'Come back to me'
__________________________

Omake

'Akane-san' i looked up at her. She said something but i couldn't understand any of it.'say that again'
'I-i like mangetsu-san'.

I breathed in: 'GO GET THAT D GURLLL' I shouted.

Her face practically bursted into flames as she fainted.
_

_______________________

A/N
Hello to my readers first of all i want to keep spreading the message of #blacklivesmatter this is important and no one should get killed or harassed for the color of their skin i urge you to spread the message too or donate or sign petitions.
Really anything can help

Second of all thank you all so much for 1.99k reads and 51 votes
Special thanks to:
AnimeLover177582
Oopsi3_4
SavageLuna10220
For commenting black lives matter it touched my heart and to
e3eevee
Coblanka
For voting recently and lastly
ruiuiratatuoie
For adding this story to a reading list aaaaaaaand....

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 8.3K 100
The greatest beauty of the village was also the monster of the village,with the Nine tails powers inside of her. With a twin brother of the same curs...
5.7K 116 15
Naruto and Sasuke grow up as close brothers under one adoptive mother. Life isn't so bad after all...until Mother is taken. Family love/(maybe someth...
61.8K 1.6K 27
Sequel to Naruto: the Fool's Sister Aika Uzumaki is Naruto's twin "little sister". Naruto finally returns home from his long training journey, he was...
695 32 28
A new story of the Naruto one I don't own any of the characters just the ones that we created! And of course we don't own the plot either, some are o...