The Flower and the Badger

By dashnerarmy98

Annalise Potter is the twin sister of Harry. as much as Harry looks like James, so Anna looks like Lily. Anna... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Year 2: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Year 3: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Year 4: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Year 5: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Year 6: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Year 7: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Epilogue
Promotion
New Story!
New Stories

Chapter 13

1.3K 55 24
By dashnerarmy98

When Anna woke up, she immediately recognized where she was. She was at St. Mungo's, in one of their private rooms. Remus was by her bed, and he seemed to have fallen asleep, as he was snoring quietly. Anna giggled softly as he snorted, and the sound seemed to rouse him from his slumber. He blinked when he saw her smiling at him.

"Thank Merlin you're awake." He said, his voice groggy with sleep. "They didn't know when, or if you would even wake up."

"What happened?" Anna asked as she slowly sat up. "I remember the battle at the Ministry, the duel with Bellatrix, but nothing after that."

"Your spell collided with Bellatrix's." Remus explained. "Because she had casted the Killing Curse, hers proved to be stronger and you were thrown back. Fortunately Sirius was able to catch you. We brought you here right away, and Sirius wanted to come, but with him still being a wanted man, he realized that it would be best for him to stay at Grimmauld Place, with a bit of persuasion from myself of course."

"So how does it feel to be dating a fugitive?" Anna teased, and Remus went a bright red."

"You're too nosy for your own good sometimes." He grumbled, but his voice had a teasing tone to it. "But you know...in this case....I'm glad that you intervened. We might not have ever gotten together if you hadn't."

"Now all that I have to do is find someone for Tonks." Although Anna already knew who she could possibly set Tonks up with. Ron's older brother Charlie. Anna had met Charlie once before, and she thought that they might be a good match.

"Now we just need to find someone for your brother." Remus joked. Naturally no one knew that Harry and Draco were a thing, they would probably wait until they were both of age to tell people that they were dating because then not even Lucius Malfoy would be able to stop them, unless he were to threaten Draco with harming Harry, but Anna would be sure to raise hell if that were to happen.

"Anna?" Remus nudged her, and Anna realized that she must have spaced out. "Sorry, Remus. Yeah, I could probably find someone for Harry."

"When they release you from the hospital, we'll be going back to Grimmauld Place." Remus blushed lightly. "I've moved in with Sirius, sold the cottage and everything."

Anna squealed with joy. "Really?!" She asked, and Remus chuckled softly. "Yes, I figured that you wouldn't mind it too much." 

"Oh definitely not, I adore Sirius, plus I'll be able to spend time with Cody and Buckbeak."

Three days later, Anna was released from St. Mungo's,  and Cody met her at the front door of Grimmauld Place. She got on her knees, laughing as the Crup started to lick her face.

"Someone's missed you." Sirius said with a laugh. Once Anna had stood up, he gave her a hug. "I'm glad to see that you're recovering so well."

"They can't keep me down for very long." Anna replied with a cheeky wink. "Is Buckbeak upstairs?"

"Yeah, he'll be glad to see you too."

When Anna dashed up the stairs, Sirius looked at Remus. "She really seems to like her animals."

Remus nodded. "When she graduates, she wants to pursue a career in Magizoology."

Sirius rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "Didn't you say that you had a friend that worked in the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures?"

Remus nodded. "Yes, Dimitri Bianchi." 

"Why don't you see if maybe he can take Anna on as an intern this summer?"

"That would make her year." Remus agreed. "I'll write Dimitri, see if that's a possibility." He pecked Sirius on the lips. "Wonderful idea, love."

Sirius smirked as he held Remus close. "I'm full of wonderful ideas, I thought that you would know this by now."

"You're full of something, but I don't think that it's wonderful ideas."

Sirius gasped in mock shock. "How dare you!" 

Remus grinned as he kissed him. "Come on, let me make it up to you..."

The next morning when Anna went downstairs, neither Remus nor Sirius were there. She figured that they were still sleeping, it had sounded like they'd had quite a busy night. She decided to make breakfast for everyone, and she settled on biscuits and gravy. She got to work on making the dough, ignoring the screaming that was coming from the portrait of Walburga Black. She hummed as she cooked, placing the raw dough onto a tray and sticking it into the oven. She then started to make the gravy, combining milk and flour, and adding some sausage that she had found in the refrigerator. Naturally Cody was watching every move that she made.

"Sorry buddy." Anna said with a giggle. "You're sticking to kibble-" She screamed and jumped about a foot in the air when someone put a hand on her shoulder. "Sirius Orion Black!" She glared at the older man, who was trying hard not to laugh. "You don't scare me like that!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that I would startle you that much." Sirius didn't look apologetic in the least bit, he was clearly very amused at her reaction. There was a thump from upstairs, and Remus ran down the stairs dressed in nothing but a pair of boxers, his wand clutched tightly in his hand. Anna shrieked as she covered her eyes. "Remus! Put some bloody clothes on!"

Remus looked around, his light brown hair sticking up every which way. "I heard you scream-"

"It was me." Sirius said as he laughed. "I startled her."

"Now that we've established the fact that I'm not being murdered, can you please go and put some clothes on, Remus?" Anna begged. "You have no idea how scarring it is for a fifteen year old girl to see her godfather without any clothes on." 

"Oh, I don't know." Sirius said with a cheeky grin. "I think that he looks pretty good without any clothes on." 

"You saw plenty of that last night." Remus retorted, and Anna groaned loudly. "Can we please not talk about this kind of stuff right before we're about to eat?" 

Remus and Sirius both chuckled quietly before Remus walked back upstairs to get dressed. 

Sirius complimented Anna on her cooking skills as they ate. "You'll have to cook from now on, Remus and I are both lousy at it."

"So long as you do the cleanup." Anna said as she cut up a bite of her biscuit, dipping it into some of the gravy that was on her plate before popping it into her mouth as an owl arrived with a letter for Remus.

"Ah, that would be Dimitri's response." Remus said as he took the letter.

"Dimitri?" Anna asked as she took a sip of her milk. "Who's that?"

"Dimitri is a friend of mine, he works in the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures. I wrote him asking about the possibility of an internship for you this summer." 

"Really?" Anna asked excitedly as she put her fork down, her interest no longer being on her food. "What did he say?"

"He thought that it was a good idea, he needs some help anyways."

"What exactly would I be doing?"

"You would have to do some paperwork, but you would mostly be shadowing him. He usually deals with the larger creatures, Hippogriffs and the like, which I've told him that you have some experience with."

Anna already couldn't wait. She got up and hugged Remus. "Thank you so much Remus!"

"Where's my hug?" Sirius grumbled, looking extremely put out. "It was my idea, you know."

Anna giggled as she hugged him as well. "Thank you too, Sirius."

"You have to be at the Ministry at eight on Monday morning." Remus added. "I'll go with you and drop you off."

Sirius sniffled as he pretended to wipe away a tear. "Our little girl is all grown up now, Moony." 

Remus patted Sirius on the shoulder sympathetically. "She's moving up in the world, Pad." 

Anna rolled her eyes. "You guys are ridiculous, it's not like I'm going to be moving halfway across the world to study dragons or something." 

"Yeah, you better not leave us like how Charlie did to Molly." Sirius playfully threatened, and Anna smirked a bit.

"First of all, he didn't move halfway across the world, he moved to Romania. And secondly, I had no idea that you were so sensitive Sirius."

"What can I say, I have a delicate soul." Sirius retorted, and Remus shook his head. "You two are so alike, I swear."

"What can I say? I take after my dad." Anna said as she flipped her hair, causing the trio to laugh. Anna could already tell that this was going to be the best summer of her life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 5.7K 70
CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING Y/N Lily Potter, The girl who lived. Twin Sister to Harry Potter. Their Hogwarts Journey. I do not own the Harry Potter Seri...
201K 5.4K 20
Lily's identical twin sister, with her two best friends, were trying their hardest to blend in with the crowd. However, the marauders discover that L...
2.8K 243 41
Amaya is Harry Potter's twin sister. After changing her name and identity she goes to Hogwarts. When she gets sorted into Slytherin, she finds her ow...
184K 3.8K 13
Lilian Jennifer Potter is the twin of Harry James Potter. She was there all though out his life, 1,2,3,4,5 years she's been through thick and thin. S...