I'll Fix You: The Past Holds...

By kaleeg_

After years of being together, Y/n and Henry have a nasty breakup. Henry gets too drunk one night and Y/n esc... More

Chapter 1: The Call
Chapter 2: Memories
Chapter 3: Him
Chapter 4: Blue Eyes
Chapter 5: An Old Friend
Chapter 6: Reunion
Chapter 7: Room 545
Chapter 8: Unwanted Visitors

Prologue

1.2K 20 9
By kaleeg_

Y/n's POV:

"He tried to hit me."

"He actually tried to hit me."

"I've got to get out of here."

"Away from him."

I ran up the stairs with hot tears streaming down my face. I grabbed the nearest suitcase, barely caring whether it was mine or not. When I heard his heavy boots come up the stairs I panicked, realizing that I didn't lock the door. As I turned to go lock it, Henry slams the door open.

"Where do you think you're going?" he spat, with beer on his breath. Without looking at him I mumbled "far away from you, asshole." I turned and continued packing the suitcase until I felt him grab my arm. He spun me around quickly. His face was so close our noses were practically touching. Instead of Juicy fruit, I smelled beer. His blue eyes weren't as bright as they usually were. Instead of love, I saw pure hatred. "You only go somewhere, when I tell you." he snarled. I pushed him off me.

"When the fuck was this 'rule' made, huh?" I spat back. Before he could say anything I zipped the suitcase closed. "I'm leaving and you can't stop me Henry." I started towards the door, suitcase in one hand, shoes in the other. His demeanor  suddenly changed when he realized I was serious. "Baby, please. Don't go. I'm sorry!" He begged and begged for me to stay. I ignored him until I got to the door. I turned to face him. "Henry, I love you. You haven't been yourself since you started drinking heavily. Until you can get yourself together, I have to leave." He looked at me, shocked.

"Y/n please-" I saw the tears in his eyes, but I put my hand up to silence him. My voice wavered. "I have to go. I love you Henry." I pecked him on the cheek and turned to head out the door. I felt his eyes on me until I walked to my car. I started the engine and drove out of the neighborhood. I kept driving until I saw the sign that read New Hampshire.

"This is my life now."

"I never wanna see his face or hear his name."

"I'm never going back."

"Ever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
1.9M 85.5K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
82.9K 2.9K 50
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...