BNHA One-Shots and Short Stor...

By SugarMapleWings

Hey, lovelies! Do you like imagining relationships with characters from My Hero Academia? Are you lonely and... More

Author's Note N Stuff
♡*Request Rules*♡
°˖ ✧My Favorite Soft Hours Stories (Part 1)✧˖ °
Misunderstandings : Eijiro Kirishima
Cuddles and Covers : Eijirou Kirishima
Pocky Game : Eijirou Kirishima
Lazy Sunday Mornings : Izuku Midoriya & Shouto Todoroki
A Loving Surprise : Eijirou Kirishima
Can I Sleep With You Tonight? : Tamaki Amajiki
Making Dreams Come True : Eijirou Kirishima
Flower Crowns : Katsuki Bakugou
Pocky Game : Hitoshi Shinsou
Big Secret : Eijirou Kirishima and Katsuki Bakugou
Little Secret : Katsuki Bakugou & Eijirou Kirishima
Disclosed : Katsuki Bakugou & Eijirou Kirishima
Nightmares : Kirishima x Bakugou x Reader Scenarios
How Y'all Sleep : Headcanons (BNHA Boys x Reader)
Literally Just Me Listing All the Things I Love About Kirishima
Deep Blue Fantasy : Merman!Tamaki Amajiki (Part One)
Nightmares : Midoriya x Todoroki x Reader Scenarios
Deep Blue Fantasy : Merman!Tamaki Amajiki (Part Two)
Shouto Todoroki Relationship Headcanons
Deep Blue Fantasy : Merman!Tamaki Amajiki (Part Three)
Booty Shorts : Scenarios (BNHA Boys x Reader)
Stormy Weather : Hitoshi Shinsou
Hugs and Kisses : Shouto Todoroki
Deep Blue Fantasy : Merman!Tamaki Amajiki (Part Four)
Hoodie Headcanons : (BNHA Boys x Reader)
Hoodie Thief : Eijirou Kirishima
Hot Cakes : Izuku Midoriya
Deep Blue Fantasy : Merman!Tamaki Amajiki (Part Five)
Bath Bomb : Katsuki Bakugou
Ice Cream Date : Izuku Midoriya
First Kiss : Scenarios (BNHA Boys x Reader)
Deep Blue Fantasy : Merman!Tamaki Amajiki (Part Six)
Deep Blue Fantasy : Merman!Tamaki Amajiki (Part Seven)
Party Jitters : Katsuki Bakugou
Depression Comfort : Izuku Midoriya (HCs)
Hoodie Headcanons 2 : (BNHA Boys x Tall!Reader)
The Price of Being A Hero : Tamaki Amajiki
Partners : Katsuki Bakugou
Horror Movie Headcanons : BNHA Boys x reader
Midnight Ball : Shouto Todoroki
Milkshakes and Existential Contemplation : Eijirou Kirishima
Milkshakes and Existential Contemplation (Bonus Story!) : Eijirou Kirishima
Thicc!Reader : BNHA Boys x reader
Get Some Rest : Katsuki Bakugou
Kiss Attack : (BNHA Boys x reader)
Baby, You're Perfect : BNHA Boys x chubby!reader
Fire Alarm : Eijirou Kirishima
First Snow : Katsuki Bakugou & Eijirou Kirishima
Lights : Shouto Todoroki
Holiday Songs : BNHA Boys x reader (Part One)
POINTY STICK MASTER : Denki Kaminari
Holiday Songs : BNHA Boys x reader (Part Two)
Sleigh Ride Together (With You) : Tamaki Amajiki
Touch Starved : Katsuki Bakugou
Poly!KiriDeku Relationship Heacanons Because I Can
Kill It With Fire! : Shouto Todoroki
My Universe : Katsuki Bakugou
My Hero : Eijirou Kirishima
Kissing / Making out Headcanons : Denki Kaminari
Warm : Eijirou Kirishima
Hermoso : BNHA Boys x Latinx!reader
Moments : Eijirou Kirishima & Denki Kaminari
When He's Not Here : Katsuki Bakugou (+ Kirishima)
Helping Their S/O Recover From Surgery : (BNHA Boys x Reader)
4/20, Blaze It : Katsuki Bakugou
Kirishima Cuddle Headcanons
I'm Yours : Eijirou Kirishima
Sato Baking Headcanons
Public Displays : Eijirou Kirishima
Tickle Training : Eijirou Kirishima
Stressed Out : Eijirou Kirishima
You're Okay, You're Alright : Izuku Midoriya
Anything For You
Curtains : Dabi
We'll Be There For You : Izuku Midoriya & Shouto Todoroki

Pranks : Eijirou Kirishima

1.8K 24 79
By SugarMapleWings

Author's Note:

No grand warnings; just some cursing because Bakugou being Bakugou (;¬_¬)

Enjoy!

-Sugar

🎕🎕🎕

You and Kirishima were hanging out outside of the Heights Alliance building, just enjoying the summer sunshine while the two of you laid in the grass. The feeling was heavenly to you; the grass tickling your cheek, the sun warm on your skin, the feeling of your boyfriend's hand intertwined in yours. You sighed, content.

A pop of yellow caught your attention as it bobbed up and down in a light breeze. It was a dandelion, growing freely out in the open. It reminded you suddenly of a little prank someone had pulled on you long ago, and an evil smirk worked itself into your face at the thought.

"Hey, Kiri," you said, keeping your voice light and even.

"Yeah?"

"Did you know that dandelion juice tastes really good?"

"What?"

"Yeah, when you break off the stem there's like this liquid and it's kinda sweet." You sit up and pluck the little flower, eyeing the white fluid in question. "Here," you said, offering the end to him. "Try it."

He sat up and glanced at you. You kept your face innocent, noticing he looked a little suspicious. He carefully took the flower from you and licked the end, keeping eye contact. You watched as his face suddenly contorted in disgust, jerking the flower away from his face.

"Ugh, what the—!"

You broke your calm facade and burst out laughing, falling back into the grass as he started to spit, trying to get the taste off his tongue. In reality, the flavor of dandelion was indescribably horrible, and now your poor victim of a boyfriend was experiencing the same pain you had gone through one day in elementary school.

"Why did you do that?" Kirishima asked, sounding wounded and betrayed.

Your giggles slowed, feeling a little guilty for what you'd done. But only a little. "I'm sorry!" you gasped. "It's just—your face!" Your laughter started up again.

Kirishima was still scraping his tongue with his teeth, trying to get the awful taste out of his mouth. You realized that it had been a few years since you had licked a dandelion, and a tiny part of your brain wondered what exactly it tasted like. You realized you had forgotten, and now an overwhelming sense of curiosity enveloped you.

"Here," you said, reaching for the flower that was still in Kirishima's hand.

He gave it to you, wondering what you were going to do with it.

You broke off the piece of stem that he'd licked clean so you could get some fresh juice. You examined the white liquid for yourself for a moment, marveling at how it seeped out in a perfect ring around the hollow inside of the dandelion. You brought it to your mouth without a second thought, letting your tongue swipe over the end.

Instant regret.

You yourself started to splutter, the overwhelming bitterness quickly coating your tongue.

"Why did you do that?!" Kirishima asked a second time, watching your reaction incredulously.

"I forgot how bad it was," you choked out, beginning to swish spit around your mouth in an attempt to relieve yourself from the taste.

"Well, now we both look like idiots," Kirishima started laughing.

"I am but a fool!" you cried, throwing the used flower into the air as you dramatically fell back, going back to laying down in the long grass. Your own laughter started up again. You really were just being stupid. Now you both had an awful taste in your mouth, and it was all your fault. You and Kirishima chuckled together for a few minutes, trying to catch your breath.

"I was going to say I was gonna get you back," Kirishima finally said, leaning on his elbow as he looked down into your face, "but I think you learned your lesson."

"No," you said. "I'm going to do this kind of thing any chance I get."

"You're on, then."

You stood and offered a hand to Kirishima. "Come on, let's go inside and get a drink or something. I can still taste it."

"Yeah, me too."

You walked back to the common room and started making some tea. The two of you gratefully drank it when it was ready, swishing it around in your mouths. The effect was instantaneous, and your tongues were now free and back to normal. You both let out a sigh of relief at the feeling.

"So," you said, slyly taking another sip of your tea, "who are we going to get next?"

Kirishima looked at you, side-eyed. "You really want to succumb someone else to that torture? Wow, (Y/N), you're more heartless than I thought."

You gave him a little shove, giggling. "Come on, who would have the best reaction?"

"Bakugou," Kirishima said instantly, almost too fast.

You snorted, taking another sip of tea. "True. But we might die."

"It would be worth it."

"You have a point."

"Come on, let's do it! If he gets mad, I'll take the blame and say it was my idea."

"You really want to succumb someone to such torture that badly?" you mocked. "Wow, Kirishima, you're more heartless than I thought."

It was his turn to nudge you. "Shut up!"

You laughed and ran back outside to pick another dandelion. After reporting back to Kirishima, you began your hunt for the explosive blond.

He was sitting alone at a table in the empty dining room, scrolling through his phone with his usual resting bitch face on full display.

You and Kirishima were playing it casual as you walked in, trying to squish down your smirks to the best of your abilities.

"Oi, Bakugou!" Kirishima called out.

Katsuki's red irises rolled up to meet his, then went over to look at you. "What do you want, Shitty Hair?" he drawled, already sounding tired of you.

"(Y/N) and I just wanted to show you something," Kirishima said.

Bakugou growled and locked his phone, sitting up a bit. "What?"

You held out your flower. "So what you do," you started explaining, "is take the stem like this and snap some off." You did just so. "Now you see that white stuff?" You angled the flower to Bakugou's face.

"Yeah, what about it?" You could hear in his voice that his patience was growing thin.

"If you lick it, it tastes really good."

"Yeah," Kirishima jumped in. "I tried some earlier and it's like, sweet kinda."

Bakugou scrunched up his face. "Do you honestly think I would fall for that?"

"Fall for what?" you asked, hope dying a little in your chest.

"I can see your shit-eating grins. You're up to something." He threw himself back against his chair away from the flower.

"Aww, come on, Bakubro," Kirishima said. "At least try it."

"Please." Bakugou rolled his eyes and pulled his phone back out of his pocket. "Find someone actually stupid enough to fall for your little prank and get out of my face."

You and Kirishima finally groaned, dropping the act and slumping forward in defeat. You walked back to the kitchen to reconfigure.

"Who else?" you said, still disappointed from your recent failure.

"We gotta get someone who will actually believe us—"

You both looked at each other, having the same idea at the same time. Maybe Katsuki wasn't stupid enough to lick a flower, but the two of you knew who was.

You found him easily, chatting with Sero and Mineta on one of the couches in the common room.

"Kaminari!" you sang, flouncing up to him with Kirishima in tow.

He looked up, quickly turning off his phone to hide something he'd been showing his friends. "Yeah?"

You internally rolled your eyes but kept the bubbly smile on your face. "Kiri and I wanted to show you something."

He grinned and stood up. "Cool, what is it?"

You held up your flower and he looked down at it, confused.

"A dandelion?"

"Yes, but," you smirked at him slyly. "I know a little secret."

You noticed Sero and Mineta watching silently, intrigued by what you had to say.

You flipped the flower upside down to show the white juice, still shining at the end of the stem.

"You see that?" You pointed to it and he nodded. "It tastes crazy good, like it's sweet, almost."

Kaminari looked back up at you. "Really?"

"Yeah, man." Kirishima had jumped in again, backing your claim. "(Y/N) just had me try some and it's insane."

"Try it!" You beamed at him as you passed it over.

Kaminari, without hesitation, put the end of the stem in his mouth. Any trace of a smile was immediately removed from his face as it scrunched up in disgust, much like Kirishima's had minutes ago.

"UGH!"

You fell back onto Kirishima, laughing with him at Kaminari's expression. Even Sero and Mineta started laughing too, catching on to the prank.

Kaminari yote the offending flower to the floor as he started wiping at his tongue with his fingers.

You brushed a tear from your cheek. "I'm sorry, Denki!"

"Oh, you are so not!" he protested, pausing in his frantic spluttering.

"If it makes you feel better," Kirishima said, "she totally got me earlier too."

"I'll go get you some tea," you said, still snickering as you turned to go back to the kitchen.

You had gotten a lot of mileage out of this prank, and maybe this could just be the beginning. It was all worth it to see the look on the boys' faces, even if you'd ended up doing it yourself. Either way, this was a start to a beautiful prank war, and you had entered, guns blazing.

🎕🎕🎕

Author's Note:

Lol guys, so I've known about this prank for a long time now. Why, you might ask? Because in the third grade, I too, was thoroughly bamboozled. I got the idea for this little oneshot when I was out messing around in my yard and I saw some dandelions. I remembered the little prank and wondered what they tasted like, because, like in the story you just read, I had forgotten. 

Let me tell you that there are few things worse than the feeling of dandelion juice on your unsuspecting tongue. Go out and try it yourself if you don't believe me (it's perfectly safe, dandelions are edible). Also feel free to get your friends (whenever you're able to see them next ¯\(°_o)/¯). There is nothing more satisfying than seeing the look of betrayal and confusion when they fall for your antics.

If you want me to continue the prank war, leave some requests for what you want to see. I am not very good at coming up with pranks lol.

AnYwAy I hope you liked the goofiness! Happy one-monthiversary to me!

See you soon, my lovelies! Stay safe!

-Sugar

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 2.6K 44
This is my first book so please cut me some slack here (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ') Requests are always open (Request Ik I said request are always open but rn they I...
376K 10.4K 32
[discontinued] I hope you'll find a way to choose between the affections of your new (or familiar) classmates! What if they don't all get along with...
466K 11.7K 21
!![NOT ONE-SHOTS]!! Y/N and Shoto Todoroki have been dating for almost 3 months now, but they have been crazy busy because of training and studying...
407K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...