Phone Swap

By xcolbyxx

*WARNING DRUGS, SEXUAL CONTENT, SELF HARM* 20 year old girl named Kayla Robinson had a basic life, had good g... More

introduction
•1•
•2•
•3•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
update
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•

•4•

57 1 0
By xcolbyxx

Kayla's pov

Colby

That's all I could think about when I saw him there. "K you should go talk to him" devyn said. Is she crazy or something.

I look back up to him to see his baby blue eyes. "Are you going to say anything or just stare" colby said. I can't do this right now.

"I'm sorry guys" I run to my room and change really fast while I hear them nock on the door telling me to come out. "Kayla please come out now" I hear Tara through the door. I ignore her then then I heard pounding.

"Kayla Robinson if you don't open this door now I'll bust it open" I then hear JC and Corey say at the same time.

I grab my skate board and open my window without making a noise and leave. Thank God I live in a apartment building with a fire escape ladder.

Later on I'm just riding the streets of LA on my skate board letting the wind take me on this journey to wherever. I Riding when I see a park I've never been to. It looked like a good place for a family to take there kids to.

I get off my board on walked up to the swing set. No one was there so I decided to sit on the swing set and just look at the sky.

Maybe I should get clean and stop trying to be on the run from a cop. I pull my phone out and open my contacts. I see Colby's name and it makes my heart ache. I press on my dad's contact and called him.

"Hello" he said "hey dad I need to ask you something" my voice was shaky "are you ok sweetie you didn't get arrested did you?" he asked "no dad I didn't, I just wanted to ask if I can stay at your place for awile I miss you." I say as tears come up in my eyes "I also wanna get clean to dad" I say as I here a gasp in his voice "of course sweetie when will you be coming over?" He asked "I'm thinking tomorrow night or the day after" I say as he agrees "ok darling I love you and I'll see you then" he says "ok I love you to dad bye" I say as I hang up.

I start to tear up big time and I start to cry, no I start sobbing for no reason why am I having a panic attack.

I hear someone trip behind me and I look back and see everyone from the apartment. "What. wait. when. were. how" I say as I'm trying to breathe then I blacked out.

A few hours has passed and then I wake up in my bed. Wait what the last thing I remember is being at the park talking to my dad.

"Oh ur awake" I hear Corey say as I nodded "Corey what happened last thing I know was that I was talking to my dad at the park but after that I can't remember anything" I say as he sits next to me.

"Kayla you passed out at the park when you saw everyone there. I'm so sorry, we were all just worried about you so we went out and searched for you but then dev showed me her phone to show us were you were at" he says. "Don't be sorry Corey you were just making sure I was ok."

I look at him and see his eyes start to get watery. I give him a quick hug. Corey is like my older brother along with jc. Them two are always there for me when I need someone at my worst.

"Corey I need to tell you something before I tell everyone else" I say as he looks at me and nods. "Im going to my dad's for awile to get clean. I don't know how long I'll be gone but I'ma be gone for awile" I say as I see his frown turn into a smile.

"I'm happy for you, can I tell you a secret and don't tell devyn I don't want a death wish" I nodded and giggled "I've been clean for 5 months now. Every time y'all handed me a blunt or coke I faked it all"

I looked at him with a shocked face "wow you have been sober for that long I'm impressed" he nodded "wait so does that mean you don't drink anymore?" I asked

He looked at me like I was crazy "the fuck I still do how the hell do you think I come up with all those crazy ass pranks at night" he says as I laugh.

A few minutes goes by then he mentions Colby's name and then I froze agian. "Kayla look the reason Colby came back is because me and devyn asked him to, because you to need to talk ok. I know your probably hating me right now because I said that but it's true you to need to talk to each other it's Killing me seeing you like this. The same thing with colby, do you know how hard- ya know what not my place to say but you need to talk to him" he placed his hand on my shoulder and I looked at him and nodded yes.

A few hours has gone by and Corey left to let me sleep agian but I woke up. I got up and went to the kitchen acting like nothing happened and all of a sudden I felt arms around my body. It was Tara and devyn "Thank God your ok we were all so worried but then Corey told us that you woke up for bit and it made us all feel alot better. I can't bare to loose my bestie" devyn said as she and Tara let go of me.

"Yea I need you to call everyone over I have a huge announcement and I don't know how y'all will react" I say as they give me a concerned look.

"Just trust me ok" I say as they nodded and left the room. I pull my phone out and click on Colby's contact and call him.

"Kayla?" He said in a questionable voice "hey meet me at the place where we first ment each other" I say and hang up. I go and get changed and went out to the living room.

"Hey Tara tell everyone tomorrow morning. I need to meet up with someone bye" I say as she nods and waves.

I ride to the park and I see Colby standing outside a red Corolla. I was wearing a black tank top and it was cold out side so not best choice. I walk up to him seeing him mess with the rings on his hands.

"Hey" I said

"hey are you ok?" He asked and I nodded yes

"Hey I wanted to say sorry I just freak out when I see someone else with a father or any family member in the force like that" I say as I apologise

"Don't be sorry I came over this morning to talk to you about that" he paused for a moment "wait what do you mean by "someone else"?" He asks

I rubbed the back of my neck "yea. He's in the FBI but he knows my problems and doesn't hold it against me he just tells me to stay out of trouble and not get arrested because of my life's reputation for what I do. So when I heard what you said the other night, kinda freaked me out and I just didn't want any of my friend's getting in trouble" I say as he nodded

"I cut my dad out of my life that night to by the way" he says as I look at him shocked "Corey has been my best friend forever and I didn't want him getting into trouble along with everyone else he loves and I mean you too" he says and I start to feel butterflies in my stomach

"Wow that must have sucked for you I'm sorry" I say as he shakes his head no

"It's been time for me to finally ditch him anyways" he says.

It got quiet for a moment and I look up and him to seeing his baby blue eyes agian.

"Hey you wanna hang at my place and whach a movie maby? I wanna make up for being the bitch that I was being" he smiled and nodded yes.

We decided to leave his car at the park and walk home because we didn't want Devon to see me walk in with him just yet. We finally got to my place a few minutes later and I told him to go up the fire ladder to my room and he did.

I made it up to the apartment and I saw dev and Corey sitting on the couch playing video games. "Hey who did you go see" Corey asked.

"It's nobody important I have to go make a few calls up in my room for some new videos coming out for Charlie puth. He wanted me to be one of the actors in it." They looked shocked and told me to go and I did.

Colby's pov

Seeing Kayla agian made me feel really happy agian. Why though. I can't get her out of my damn mind. She's like a song that's on repeat in my head. And I love it though.

Im sitting out side of her window waiting for her to open it because she doesn't want Devyn to see me her yet and I can't blame her though. I wouldn't let Sam or Corey see me here either it's just not the right time to tell anyone.

Kayla opened he window letting me in. I look around her room and it was black with a whole bunch of posters and pictures all over it. On the back of her door she had a body mirror with some hooks that had either chains or hooks. Them she had her dresser and then she also had a makeup stand.

"So now that I can tell you already gave yourself a little tour of my room let me go get my laptop" she said as she left the room.

I sat down on her bed that was black and white and waited for her.

"I DONT CARE COREY SO STOP" I hear Kayla yell "Kayla calm down and hand it over" what the hell is going on "Kayla you promised me and tomorrow your promising everyone else now hand the bag over" promised what. "Thanks Corey I don't know what came over me now hand me the bottle of jack" I hear them two laughing "no you need to be sober for" he said "fine. Thanks Corey for ruining everything" I hear Kayla say as she gets closer to her room "love you too bestie" Corey says

Kayla walks in the room and sits next to me on her bed and she lays down and Pat's next to her for me to lay down to whach a movie.

Hours went by and and I start to drift of to sleep with Kayla in my arms. My eyes start to get heavy and I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78 0 22
Nicole, a 20 year old girl, was forced to move to Las Angeles after being in an abusive relationship with her ex boyfriend. She's been watching Brenn...
338K 5.9K 103
𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑩𝒀 𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑪𝑲 ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── "sure as hell, he ain't honest." published; june 3rd 2018 completed; july 31st 2019 {colby broc...
2.9K 69 21
#2 in Colbybrockfanfiction as of May 23, 2019 😍 I opened the door to reveal a girl with long ombré hair, she's wearing a big black hoodie, and a bl...
743 2 11
"He's not just hunting us." Colby said. His hands were gripping the sides of my arms. Tears cupped his eyes. "He's ruining our lives." _ _ _ _ Thi...