Teleported to Plastic Beach [...

By murdocisgodzilla

๐˜ผ๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ง๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™”/๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง... More

Mirror mirror on the wall
i'm not a witch
useless traveller
guitar
Cyborg Noodle
Stolen Purse
Sunset
Cereals
Small talks
beers
Panic
Land
Missing Pot
Fiancรฉe
Stolen Cruiser
Fight
rare breed
Missing piece
Trapped with Ideas
Agree to disagree
Tea and Biscuits
Secrets
Confidential? Not Anymore
I'm sorry
Cicadas
vodka

garlic

805 23 6
By murdocisgodzilla

"Oi, face ache! C'mere for a sec." I heard Murdoc's voice called 2d. My heart started to pound from the excitement- my palms began to sweat, as a smile grew bigger and bigger on my face.

"What is it, Murdoc?" I heard the voice of an angel, anticipation burned inside me.

"Just hurry up!" He yelled.

"Okay, sorry." 2d squeaked.

What does he smell like? How tall is he gonna be compared to me? Thousands of questions are running inside my mind. I clasped my palms, as I wait for 2d to come out.

"Uh...Hello." 2d appeared, his black eyes stared deeply into mine. He was fidgeting so much, he waved a little to me. "Is this an interview, Mudz?" He asked looking back at Murdoc who soon appeared beside him.

"Hello, 2d. I'm Y/n, it's a pleasure to finally meet you." I walk up to him. Keeping my fangirling frenzy inside me. As I got closer, my heart hammered- as if it's gonna break my ribcage at any second.

"Ello' love, I- I didn't know we're having an interview today." He muttered as he sticks out his hand for me to shake. I mentally squeal again as his hands interacted to mine.

"She's not a reporter," Murdoc rolled his eyes.

"Huh?" 2d asked back confusedly.

"I'm...I'm from the future." I smiled. 2d rose an eyebrow at me then look at Murdoc.

"Uh, I don't think that's possible-" I cut him off.

"I know-" Murdoc looks at me- preventing me to spill the tea too much. His eyes grew bigger, indicating a fair warning.

~

"Right, I'm gonna let you in," Murdoc stated. A huge smile plastered on my face.

" for real?" I asked.

"But you can't tell that bloke that Noodle is alive. I'm still not sure if she really is." Murdoc looks at me straight in the eyes, my blood runs cold when he uttered those words.

'I'm still not sure,' his words repeated in my mind. I pursed my lips and nodded.

"Okay. You have my word." I determinedly stated added a nod.

"You better not fucked this up, or I'll have your brain for dinner." He threatened.

"But I thought the zombie wanna be is 2d and not you." My eyebrows knitted in confusion as I stare at him.

"What?" He asked.

"What I said is I-"

"I don't care! Just- come on," he wiped his face in annoyance and opened the door for me.

"Thank you." I smiled.

~

"Wot' were you trying to say again?" 2d snapped me out of reality. I smiled and look at Murdoc.

"I'm from the future. I know it's hard to believe." I sighed. 2d scratched the back of his head and chuckled awkwardly.

"Are flying cars real in the future?" He asked I knew he was sarcastic.

"No, but there's a virus lurking around the world. Pretty scary, the whole world is on lockdown." I stated.

"Say what now?" Murdoc asked.

"A pandemic, er- racism is getting worse, what else? I seem to forget something." I look at the ground and then back at them.

I did forget something.

"Oh right, the whole world is fighting for a toilet paper!" I chuckled. "Which is pretty absurd, they rather have a room full of toilet papers rather than food in this pandemic."

"And Murder horn-" I was about to finish my sentence but 2d intervened.

"Is Noodle okay? Is she okay? Did she make it?" 2d grasped my shoulders as his concerned face is a few inches away from me. Tears emerge suddenly from his eyes.

I swallowed down the lump of my throat, I look at Murdoc who look at me sinisterly- he runs his index finger across his neck, threatening me again. My eyes widen in horror.

You better not kill me, Murdoc.

"Er, I'm afraid...Not." I hesitated to even lie, I just lied to 2d. What if he's gonna find out that I lied and will hate me forever, Oh no.

Murdoc nodded, satisfied by my answer. I sighed sadly, I just hope that I can say it to him.

"I'm sorry, 2d. B-but-"

"I don't wanna hear it again!" He yelled and run away from us. My heart broke when I saw him crying.

I look at Murdoc again who chuckled, "what's so funny?" I asked he shook his head, entertained by what happens.

"That Lil' wimp is gonna cry like a bitch again, " he went to the kitchen and grab a bottle of beer from the fridge.

"Stop it, Murdoc. He's gone through so much, and you being an ass is the last thing he wanted." I rolled my eyes. He rolled back his.

"You can't tell me what to do with my band, it's MY band!" He emphasized 'My'.

"You should treat them like any other humans, no pun intended, rather than treating them like a bag of useless things!"

"What are you even trying to say? You don't know anything. So shut the fuck up, alright?" He scolded. I turn around for a second to breathe.

You can do this, You knew Murdoc is an ass and will never change. So you gotta accept that. I told myself, I turn back around and a smile is now plastered on my face. Be patient with this pickle.

I look at the cold bottle of beer in his hand, water dripping from it as the heat inside melted the remaining specks of ice.

"Do you want any?" He asked raising the bottle.

"N-no, I don't drink," I answered.

"Good, I wasn't planning on giving it to ya." He shrugged and open the bottle. The cap landed on the floor making a small sound.

"What-"

"Follow me." He drank the liquor and flick his wrist, indicating for me to follow.

We walked down the hallway,  the picture of him cutting, on what he called is an onion, caught my eyes.

"I saw this!" I point at it. He looks at the direction of where I was pointing.

"That's me cutting an onion. Pretty sexy ain't it?" He chuckled before, putting his lips on the bottle.

"Yeah, except it's not an onion. It's more like garlic." I stretched a smile. He stopped at his track and turned around, my smile vanished.

"Is it?" He looked at me, making me feel uncomfortable. His face a few inches away from me as he smirks, his alcoholic breath made me mentally sick.

"Yeah, see that? That's garlic." I point out the picture.

"Ah, do I look like I care?" He sarcastically smiled. I pursed my lips and shook my head.

"Honestly, you don't really care about anything aside from your 'Love shack', " I smiled and flattered my eyes, "wasn't it stolen?" I sweetly smiled.

I wasn't happy about his Love shack being stolen, I just wanted to give him the taste of his own medicine. I'm not trying to be the bad guy but seeing 2d getting vulgar words in person really hits differently than watching it on a screen.

He grunted, "shame, it has real Egyptian silk." I uttered.

"You better shut your trap or I'll do it myself." He points his long nails at me. I nodded and pretended to go lock my lips as if it was a zipper.

I'm surprised he brought the picture of him cutting an onion. I said to myself mentally.

A few minutes go by, and we stopped in front of a white wooden door. I look at his back as he grabs his keys and unlocks it.

Look at dem broad shoulders. I thought to myself.

I quickly look away once he turns around. "Go in." He mumbled.

"What? No way!"I protest. "You're not gonna lock me up and kept me captive."

"Shut up, and go in. We have something to discuss."

I look at him, eyeing him to make sure he wasn't lying. As much as I don't wanna trust him, he seems like he isn't lying.

"Fine, but if you're gonna kill me-" he pushed me inside along with himself.

I gasped, my eyes scanned the room as multiple instruments huddled in one corner, a sofa in the side of the room and the studio. This is...

"This is plastic beach recording studio!" He chuckled as he extended his arms, showing off where the legends work.

"Oh my god.." I was left in awe.

"Do-Don't touch anything you can't afford." He warned.

I grimaced at his words and gave him a scorn look, "You already said that," I retorted.

"When exactly?" He sarcastically asked.

"At kong studios." My eyes landed on a guitar. My heart dropped when I exactly knew who it's from.

My fingers traced the strings, I closed my eyes and felt the music runs up my nerves. I can already hear the chords of 'Feel Good inc.'

"Didn't I warned you to NOT touch anything?" He screamed. I
swiftly turn around and clasped both of my palms

"Right, sorry." I pursed my lips and followed him.

He sat down on the couch, he points to the other couch that is in front of him- indicating for me to sit down. "Oh." I sat down.

Once I sat down, he looked at me with those beeding eyes again, "what do you wanna discuss?" I asked.

"I don't believe you." He bluntly stated. I was taken aback by his words.

"After all the things I said and proved, you still don't believe me? Y'all trippin'." I shook my head in disbelief as he looks at me with boredom.

"What else do you want me to prove, That I am really from the future? The fact that I can't go home anymore? Tell me." He didn't say a word. He sighed and look briefly away from me...

"I knew Noodle is alive. Isn't that enough?"

"Everybody could guess that Noodle is alive, theories of El mañana kept going and going." He sighed.

"No, I know you're sure about the fact that Noodle is alive.  You wrote a pleading letter to Señor Mierda, quote on quote "Cease to desist from Hurting Noodle, Por favor!" and sell yourself on Etsy along with a Deluxe Vinyl now now box set." I look at him as his eyes bead into me. He crouched back down, he looks behind me to see if someone is here- someone, he meant 2d.

"Heck, 2d is the only person on this island who didn't know about Noodle being super alive." I rest my back against the couch and put my leg over the other.

"I didn't tell anyone about that..." He muttered to me. I shrugged.

"Well, I can't tell you how everybody in the future knows that," I stood up and realized something, "Wait isn't Mierda shit in Spanish? Huh, I just realized it."

"Listen here, whatever your name is. But I'm not playing games, if you're really from the future- you can prove to me where Exactly is Noodle." He stood up and pointed his long yellow fingers on me.

"As much as I want to, I can't. It'll break the timeline."

"I don't believe you, there's nothing to break."

"Yeah, except my poor lonely heart. Haha." I chuckled bitterly and smiled at him. "Uh, yeah there is. The timeline. If I have to tell you anything from the future-"I stopped myself when I realized that I fucked up big time.

"No, no, no..."

"What?"

"I just told you about something from the future, earlier. Fuck."

"Can you pleeease tell me what's going on?!"

"Means, I already broke the timeline."

-

HELLO EVERYBODY! ANOTHER CHAPTER. I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE FOR THE ERRORS, AND HOW I CAN'T FIT THEIR PERSONALITY REALLY WELL.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT STAY SAFE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.2K 3.3K 47
Murdoc was looking for a few extra guests to feature on Plastic Beach, and decided he'd go into town and choose one of those usually dirty street per...
36.2K 714 23
๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ป ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น-๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค...
4.4K 75 9
๐–จ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–ญ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐—’ ๐–ก๐–พ๐–ผ๐—„๐–พ๐—๐—, ๐– ๐—†๐—’ ๐–ฒ๐—“๐–บ๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐—„๐—‚'๐—Œ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ, ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—…๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„๐—’ ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—๐—Ž๐–บ๐—๐—‚๏ฟฝ...
9.9K 185 10
when a tall boy with blue hair and black eyes ran into you you decided to help him. you didn't know that small decision would change you life forever...