The King's sangmin queen ||TA...

Par sodashar

The story in which the King KimTaehyung had to work his ass off to make the love of his life aka Jeon Jungkoo... Plus

prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19

13

2.7K 196 71
Par sodashar

"Tae!",the Queen mother exclaimed as she ran towards her son as soon as she saw him.

"Welcome back,Mom.How do you do?",taehyung asked as he hugged his mom tightly. Whatever she does,he still loves his mom dearly!!

"Fine,my dear.How's my son doing?I can clearly see him glowing. Anything special?",she asked as she wriggled her eyebrows making the king to laugh at his dorky mom.

"Mom~",he whined.

"Oh,tae!I forgot!Actually the prince of the Kingdom Vega is here-

"I'm in love,mom.I've fallen in love with a boy and i want to marry him and only him.Please try to understand, mom.I don't want to marry any of those prince or princess you bring!I only want my Jungkookie.He's the love of my life!Please accept us,mom.Please!!",taehyung pleaded,surprising his mother.

"Tae?Offcourse i accept it.Why are you talking as if i won't be accepting your love?I will be the most happiest human in this world to see you happy. I'm more than happy that you found your love,tae.What made you think that i will be against your decision?Its your life and it is you who will decide it!",she said as she hugged her son and now it is taehyung's turn to be surprised.

"Really, mom.You accept my love?",he asked once again,making the woman to laugh slightly.

"I do,tae.Whole heartedly i do.I just wanted you to have someone other than me to care for you and i'm really happy that you found one",she smiled as she caressed his cheeks.

"But the prince?",he asked as he tilted his head in confusion.

"About that,let's go to my room so that we could discuss freely.You too can join us,Commander",the Queen mother smiled as she directed the two towards her chamber.

At the Queen mother's chamber-

"Back then when our king was still alive,I just wanted someone to rule beside you,tae.I only had one thought. What will happen to you once we pass away one day?Who will take care of you if we're not there for you?So i went to the neighbouring kingdoms and brought their prince or princesses for you to marry",she said.

"But gradually as years went by,you just kept denying them and rejected their offers which made me to realize that you were uncomfortable with me doing that all along.So i decided to leave you alone.",she said with a small smile.

"Mom~",taehyung called out as he hugged her.

"I understand, tae.If i were in your place i would have done the same thing",she assured as she continued.

"So,a year went by just like that with you ruling the Kingdom efficiently.But suddenly our king's health worsened and was in his death bed which was when he asked me for a favor. A favor more like his last wish.He wanted our every neighborhood kingdoms to be friendly with us.He wanted the Kingdom of Vega to become our friends just like they were years ago.",she said but before she could continue, taehyung interrupted.

"They were our friends?",he asked,totally surprised by the new information because from the day he was born,he only heard about the rivalry between the two kingdoms.

"Yes,tae We were untill its present king,Min yoshim came to power.Back to what i was saying, to fulfill your father's last wish,I decided to pay a visit to their kingdom and talk to them in person",she said.

"Why didn't you tell this to me beforehand, mom?Ain't i the king?Shouldn't i know about this being the king and all?",taehyung asked.

"I'm sorry,my dear.I couldn't feel myself once your father passed away.I couldn't accept the fact the he's no more with me.The only thing which i thought after his death was to fulfill his wish.",his mother said as she wiped her tears.

"Your father asked me to tell you every secret about our rivalry with Kingdom Vega if my mission failed and i think that the time has come",she said with her expression being void which scared the king.

"What happened, mom?How are you saying that your mission has failed?Is that because of me rejecting their prince?",taehyung asked as guilt took over his body.

"Trust me,tae.Its not because of that.I swear!The moment i stepped into their Kingdom, i could clearly tell that their people were suffering. Just by looking at them for a second, i could tell that everyone who lived there were in pain.Min yoshim who could not even be qualified as a human was their king!What could we expect from him!?Even with the short amount of time i stayed there,I could say that no one would like to be a citizen of that Kingdom, tae.Even for the slightest mistake,people were brutally punished.The taxes they pay are really high that even the richest couldn't manage.A life in Vega is really horrible,tae",she shuddered, feeling pity for those people while the other two felt the same.

"The only ray of hope for those people was their prince.Prince,Min Yoongi. He,even for a bit, was not like his father.At first sight,i had a thought that he was the same as yoshim.But as days passed,i realized that I judged him without knowing anything. Everytime the king decides to torture their people with new rules,the prince was the one who saved them.Poor Prince. He couldn't do more than saving the people who were being punished by the king or by paying off the taxes for some poor families.Every moment i stayed there,i really wanted to do something to save those people. ",she said as he eyed her son who was listening intently.

"One day,the prince came to my chamber,asking me for help.You know what he asked?He asked us to wage a war on them.He said that he doesn't even want the Kingdom for himself. He asked us to just help their people and save them from his father and as a price,he'd give us his Kingdom to us.I've never seen such a selfless prince like him,tae",she said.

"So,what did you reply?Are we going to declare a war on them?",he asked as he eyed the commander who silently assured him that they were ready for everything.

"I promised that we would help him,tae.But I asked him to wait for a little as we would need some time to come up with a plan.We still need the water treaty for our people's wellbeing",she said.

"You're right, mom",taehyung said as he sighed.

"And yesterday when i was about to come back to our Kingdom, yoshim asked me to take yoongi with me for a proposal.Rejecting the offer then and there would create serious problems. So i decided to accept his offer and on our way back,before even i could talk with the prince,he said that he didn't want to marry you as he was already in love with a boy.",she smiled at her son who hugged her immediately.

"You did the right thing,mom.You were really brave even when you knew about that sadistic king.Don't worry.We'll help those people to come out of their misery sooner.But what was the past you said that you'll tell me? ",he asked as he gulped when his mom's expression returned to being plain.

"Do you know how your grandfather passed away?",she asked as she looked at her son intently who stiffened at the question.

"Heart attack?",he answered, not really understanding why is she asking this all of a sudden.

"No.It was Yoshim who poisoned him",she said which made the other two to gasp.

"WHAT!?".

"Yes,tae.He poisoned your grandfather. No one knew about this except for myself and your father.Your grandfather was really a brave man,tae.We didn't want our people to know that he was killed by that beast.So we decided to keep it as a secret",she said sadly.

"That bastard deserves to die,mom!We will for sure declare a war on him and give him the most painful death",taehyung said as the tears kept flowing through his eyes.Though he was just a couple of years old when his grandfather passed away,he really loved him and could still remember playing with him.

"We should, tae.But before that go meet your Jungkookie. He should be worried",she said, confusing taehyung.

"Why,mom?Why would he be confused?",he asked.

"Yoshim asked me to announce about the reason for the Prince's arrival,tae.He wanted our people to know the reason behind the arrival.I think he knows about your rejection policy.Turns out he wanted to own our Kingdom through this marriage which means at any cost he wanted this to happen. What a dream!",she rolled his eyes and turned towards his son.

"Where does your Jungkookie live?Go straight to him and clear the misunderstandings, son.Poor boy must be feeling bad",before she could even complete her sentence, taehyung bolted out towards his Jungkookie,praying for him to be doing good.

Unintentional cliffhanger!

The chapter was longer than i expected so i had to cut it out here~Sorry because if i were you i wouldn't have liked to be left just like that😢

I'll try to update the next chapter sooner as possible!!

And if you're interested,try reading my new stories😊😊

WISH FOR A KISS

"When did you promote yourself from being a badboy to a playboy, tae?",the shorter male asked with a smirk,irritating the bandana boy.

"Argg!Trust me,hyung. I myself don't know what happened to me.Suddenly my legs walked by themselves to that boy and i seriously don't understand till now what took over me.The next second i knew,i was kissing that bunny!",he said as he held his hair in frustration.

A story in which jungkook's wish to be kissed by taehyung was fulfilled then and there which paved way for the most beautiful love story between a badboy and a bunny boy.

MY FANTASY

An average boy,Kim taehyung who was in his senior year fell in love with his hoobae,Jeon jungkook who was extremely popular in the college they were studying...

Thank you......😊😊😊💐💐

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

220K 18.4K 60
A dedicated and passionate patissier could have never imagined his soft delicate hands would come across as the embodiment of rough and tough in the...
501K 29.4K 39
"When did you promote yourself from being a badboy to a playboy, tae?",the shorter male asked with a smirk,irritating the bandana boy. "Argg!Trust me...
196K 9.6K 26
Taehyung, living in a perfect life with a good job and a beautiful girlfriend, Meet with an accident... waking up after several months, paralce of re...
598K 22.3K 52
( Completed ✔) Kim Taehyung arrogant and cold hearted CEO of Kim Corporation , Something happened in his past which made him hate the word Love. Jung...