Plutonian

By SoniaJohn

[THIS STORY IS FREE WITH EXCLUSIVE BONUS CONTENT] A fake relationship, a diabolical plan and a threat to the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Lucian POV Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Lucian POV Chapter 48-50 (Part 2)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Rewritten Love Scene
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Lucian's POV Chapter 76
A/N
Sequel

Chapter 48

35.3K 2.4K 701
By SoniaJohn

Pink. Everything about this room is so pink and dainty. I've never seen so many shades of the same color and it feels like I am in an alternate reality as I sit here in Cassandra's room, watching her brush her already well styled hair. 

The weird feeling in my chest and stomach hasn't gone away since our mission yesterday so I called the only person I could think of after my morning lessons. Needless to say Cassandra was more than ecstatic to diagnose the problem. 

"So is this room yours? Does your commander stay here as well?" I look around at the dark pink drapes and wonder if the older man I met at Lazarus's dinner likes this color combination.

Cassandra laughs and she flips her long locks over her shoulder before walking over to join me at her bed. 

"He doesn't stay here of course. He's married to a Plutonian so they share a bed. Although I think it's safe to say he does spend most of his time here. His wife is usually away on missions."

"Oh, he's married," I say absent-mindedly. It makes sense for a guy his age to be married already. I suddenly think of Lucian and wonder what it would be like when he finally has to settle down.

Would he kick me out? Transfer me to another room like Cassandra?

Or would I be long gone by then?

"Are you okay with it? Is his wife nice to you?" I ask her while I think of Vera. If she became his wife, she would probably slit my throat the first chance she got. 

"We rarely meet for logical reasons. I get the feeling that she just tolerates me but I really don't know. I guess it's a part of life, right?" Her face falls and she looks down for a moment. 

I want to tell her that it definitely wasn't part of our lives before on Earth. My parents were content with one another, they never kept a mistress around in another room. This warped sense of reality irks me but I know that Cassandra's upbringing wasn't as happy as mine.

I remember her telling me that her mother was a drug addict and she never knew a functional relationship. So if this is a satisfactory arrangement for her, who am I to say otherwise. 

I gently hold her hands in mine and smile at her warmly. "Well I suppose all that matters is that you love each other."

She squeezes my hands and her eyes light up in happiness. "So true. Now tell me what is this feeling you've been having."

"I swear Cassandra. I don't know if it's a disease festering in my chest but my heart keeps on racing and hurting my rib cage in the process. Sometimes it's so bad I think I'm going to die." 

"Really? Anything else?" 

"Yes, there's this fluttery feeling in my stomach. Sometimes I lose my appetite because of it." I frown and rub my poor food derived belly. 

Oddly enough Cassandra's eyes narrow and then she smiles the most devilish smile I've seen on her. 

"Did this start after your matches?" 

"Yes, I think so," I say, the wheels turn slowly in my head, wondering what she is getting at. 

"Is it every time you are with Lucian or think of him?" Her green eyes are unrelenting as they study the discomfort on my face. 

"Umm, maybe." I answer without looking at her. It can't be that I like him. It has to be a heart problem. Maybe the after effects of all those hits to my side?

"Aria! I think you already know the answer to that. You're obviously in love with him!" She jumps up and immediately envelopes me in a hug. "Welcome to the club sister. You're one of us now."

"I don't think so, Cassandra," I falter and immediately his face comes to mind. I remember his playfulness in the waterfall on Cixin and my heart starts hammering like a drum again. 

"Shit," I admit. 

"You're lucky you love the person you have to sleep with, Aria. Imagine all those paramours who don't. Remember those girls we met at the party in Humanoid. They have human boyfriends whom they love but they have to lie with their masters and produce their children."

I sigh in defeat. She has a point but I can't believe I fell for the very species I grew up hating. I wonder how he will feel if he ever found out. Suddenly a new set of worries settle in - does Lucian feel the same way? Or does he still love Luna? Does he just see me as a human who solves his sleeping problems?

These questions fill me with doubt but the way Lucian has been acting is just as puzzling. Especially, the constant touching and teasing. 

"Cassandra, I think I'm going crazy. These one sided feelings have to stop." I close my eyes and rub my forehead in disdain.

"Oh, don't be so dramatic. I'm sure he's head over heels in love with you too." 

"Really? What makes you say that? Can you tell?" I lean forward, eager to know more. 

"Well how does he respond to you in bed?" She asks me.

"In bed? He's okay I guess, always gives me enough space to sleep," I eye her curiously. What an odd question.

"I didn't mean sleep, you nut. I mean sex. How is it? Does he enjoy what you do?" 

My cheeks immediately burn like she'd set it on fire. Of course she doesn't know that we've never done anything like that before but I'm not allowed to tell her the truth.

"Yeah, I guess...he does," I answer in an unsure voice and she giggles. 

"I swear you still act like a virgin though. I mean does he enjoy it? Does he whisper sweet words into your ears and says how much he loves you?" 

"I can't be a virgin anymore, it's not logical," I frown at her. "Well yes, he does do those things. He mainly does all the work. What about you?"I try to divert the attention back to her but I can't help but wince at my choice of words.

I don't know why I sad those stupid things but I really want to end this conversation before I say something even worse.

"Aria, you can't just lie there like a log and make him do everything. He's going to get bored of you. Come, I'll show you what my handler taught me."

She pushes me onto my back before I can react and climbs on top of me suddenly. 

"Guys like it when we take charge once in awhile." Cassandra leans in awfully close and the flowery scent of her hair fills my nostrils.

"Cassandra, what the hell?" 

"Take it nice and slow. Soak up the tension and then go in for the kiss." Her breath tickles my skin and she brings her lips so close to mine, they almost touch. 

I quickly push her off me and she laughs at my discomfort. 

"You're crazy." 

"And you are as stiff as a block of ice. Trust me he would definitely enjoy attention like that. You can try it tonight. Don't just lie there like a piece of wood," Cassandra rolls over to face me. 

"I can't tonight. There's someplace I want to check out. Do you want to accompany me for dinner?" I ask her. Mike had invited me to this place called Onyx tonight and after hours of deliberation I decided I was desperate enough to meet him and Joon. 

I don't know what they are up to but something tells me it might resonate with what I want as well and seeing how unprepared I am to escape, meeting them seems to be the only logical thing to do for now.

"Where to?" She asks me and then she hits her palm to her forehead, "Shit, I totally forgot, I can't. I'm going out on a date with Physus."

I nod my head but she suddenly jumps up in excitement and then begins bouncing around her bed. "This is the perfect opportunity to ask Lucian out on a date."

"What? No, I'm not doing that," I frown, although a part of me is already considering. It would be least suspicious if I went with him and maybe Mike and Joon would not try anything stupid with a member of the Trinity there. If they wanted to.

"I guess, I could ask him. If he's not busy," I shrug my shoulders. 

"Perfect. You can ask him now." Cassandra jumps off her bed and grabs her communicator. She dials a few buttons and has Physus on the phone before I can think of stopping her. 

"No, stop it! He's at work," I mouth to her angrily but she ignores me and asks her master to connect her to Lucian's line. 

I nearly fall off the bed when I hear his voice.

"Hello?"

My vocal cords are frozen. I have no idea what to say. Why am I so nervous for no reason?

Cassandra shoves the communicator in my hand and urges me to speak. She pokes me in the thighs hard and I finally spurt out a word.

"Lucian."

"Aria? Are you alright? Did something happen to you?" His voice is laced in concern. I look up to see Cassandra clutching her chest and smiling coyly.

"No, I'm fine. I'm sorry to disturb you like this. I actually called to ask if you wanted to have dinner tonight?"

There is a pause on the other side and it is paralyzes me with fear. I want to cut the call and throw this device at the wall but I hold it steadily in my hands as I wait.

"You mean like a date?" Lucian asks and I can hear the surprise in his voice.

"Umm, yes. There's this place called Onyx and I heard it's good," I reply in a steady voice.

"Yes, I've heard of it. Of course I would love to go on a date with you," His voice crackles through the communicator and my lips curve up at the sides ever so slightly. "Shall I pick you up when I'm done?"

Cassandra snatches the black device back and answers for me quickly. "You can pick her up from here. She'll be ready and waiting."

He ends the call and I nearly slap her for being so forceful. 

"Why is he picking me up from here? You need to get your head checked, Cassandra," I whine.

"Well I don't mean to be rude but I don't trust your fashion sense at all so I'm going to get you ready for your date. And once I'm done, Lucian won't be able to keep his hands off you all night."

:) :) Somebody's going on a date and what will happen with Mike and Joon?? Hope you enjoyed the light hearted chapter. Tell me your thoughts? What kind of action do you want from Laria/Lucaria? I'm curious to know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 5.4K 36
Ava is a human that has never been to earth. That is because a few decades before she was born, the earth became unlivable. All of the governments ca...
126K 2.9K 24
Aliens are real. They infested Earth in hope to find their "mate". They call themself the Matters. **************************************************...
727K 56.4K 42
(Sequel to Plutonian) Aria's actions have created a rift in the Plutonian empire. The universe is divided and the fight for power has never been mor...
175K 2.9K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...