BTS SHIPS-ONE SHOTS

By _kmchin

A compilation of one-shot stories of different ships. More

FATE FUCKED UP [Yoonmin]
[SOPE]
[JIKOOK]
[SOPE]
FOLD YOUR FINGER [Yoonmin]
NIGHT SKY [Jikook]
RED STRING [Vmin]
SPRING DAY [Jeongmin]
D-DAY [OT7]
YOUNG FOREVER
TOO LATE (JIKOOK)
SOULMATE [VMIN]
[YOONKOOK]
LET GO (JIKOOK)
DATE // SOPE
DREAM // ARMY
"IT'S YOU" // JIKOOK
UNDER THE RAIN // JIKOOK

50 CENTS // JIKOOK

57 3 1
By _kmchin

// JIKOOK ONE-SHOT //

NOTE: uwu ahead? HAHAHAHA

“Eomma” little Jimin called his mom’s attention who’s currently busy checking his bag, whether his things are all there or if he forgot something. Jimin isn’t the time of kid that loses his things, it’s just a mother thing to make sure that it was all there.

“Hmm what is it Jiminie?” She answered and finally closed the kid’s bag.

“Can I go and play at the playground” Jimin asked, he turned around at his mom and innocently flashed his irresistible puppy eyes and pout. He’s been longing to play at the playground, since his class started he was a bit focused in it that he didn’t had the time to play. It’s not like his mom forbids him, it’s his own choice. It’s been a while since he went there and his mom knows about that. She stared at him for a while ‘cause Jimin looks so adorable.

His mom smiled at him and patted his head softly, “sure do, chim. Let’s go?”

“Yehey” Jimin shouted excitedly. He held his mom’s hand and pulled her towards the playground. His mother just giggled when she saw how excited and happy Jimin is. Jimin is such a responsible kid, at his young age, he knew a lot of things already. He knows what to prioritize and he’s also extremely sweet.

“I’m going to the playground~ Jiminie is going to the playground~” Jimin playfully sang while skipping. He surely can’t hide the excitement with the fact that he’ll be able to play again and not stuck with his books and reading them nonstop.

It took them half an hour before reaching the nearest park, where the playground was. Jimin quickly ran towards the place and completely forgotten that he went with his mom “Chim, be careful” His mom shouted but the kid no longer paid attention to his mom and went to play with the kids.

“My baby Jiminie is such a cutie” She muttered

*****

“Kookie, Smile” Jungkook’s mom said. She’s taking a photo of Jungkook with some of his classmates. They all looked at the camera and smiled, his mom captured that cute moment of the kid and his friends.

“Aigoo, you all are such a cutie” The kids bow lightly at her and bid their thank yous and goodbyes. Jungkook also went towards his mom and looking at her with his big doe eyes. “Let’s go home?” his mom invited but the kid just shook his head in disapproval.

“Why?”

“Kookoo wants to play” Jungkook pouted. His mom sat down, so she can be with the same level as Jungkook’s and looked at him in his eyes “Aren’t you tired from school?” she asked.

“Not yet” the kid answered his pouting.

“Do you really want to go and play?” he innocently nodded

“Alright. Let’s go”

“Let’s get it” Jungkook cutely said and they went to the park. It them less than half an hour before arriving at the park, JK ran as fast as he can to get to the last vacant spot on the swing that made his mom chuckled at the sight of him.

“Jiminie, be careful” JK’s mom heard a shout and looked to where it came from. To her right she saw a woman looking so adorable, young and too pretty as well. She watched her giggle and mumbled something while looking to something or rather to someone. She followed to where she was looking at and saw a kid maybe a bit older than her son, who was happily laughing with other kids. His eyes are disappearing and forms into crescent. ‘adorable’ she thought.

Jungkook played and laughed nonstop. He tried everything that was on the playground from slides to monkey bars and even in the sand and built sand towers. He ran everywhere, as if his energy won’t ran out anytime soon while the kid with the crescent eyes was peacefully playing on the sand and building his own sand castle.

Time passed by quickly. It’s time for them to go home, they still need to fetch Jungkook’s hyung from his school. Jungkook’s mom called him already and he obedient obey her. She wiped Jungkook’s sweaty face and body with a towel, the kid is soaking wet due to his sweat but he still smells so nice.

“Hyung is waiting for us, let’s just go again next time,okay?” Jungkook nodded slightly feeling sad, he wants to play more but he doesn’t like to make his hyung to wait for them for so long. They walked away, hand in hand, away from the playground while JK’s still glancing at the playground. Someone caught his eyes, it was the boy with the crescent eyes building sand castles.

*****

“More castle. Gonna build more sand castles” Jimin continued playing with the sand when he noticed something on it. It was round and shiny, due to his curiosity he took the round thing and realized that it was a coin.

“A 50 CENTS” he shockingly shouted that caught his mom’s attention. She walked rowards Jimin and asked if he was okay or if he was hurt and why he shouted.

“Eomma, I’m fine. I just found this” He showed to his mom what he was holding “I think someone lose it. Can I go to the police station? They can return this to the owner, right?”

“You don’t have to Chim” His mom said while looking at him proud and fond with Jimin’s actions.

“Eomma, what if they need this? I should return it. Let’s go to the police station”Jimin insisted while pulling his mom’s hand. His mom was just following him to where he pulls him when the kid suddenly stopped and looked at her “Where’s the police station, by the way?”

His mom giggled and pinched his cheeks “Why are you so adorable?” She held his child’s hand instead and lead the way to the police station. When they reached the place, Jimin runs towards the desk where he saw man wearing a police officer.

“Ahjussi” he said, calling the policeman’s attention.

“Yes little man, how can I help you?”Jimin took out the coin that was on his pocket and showed it to him.

“I found thos 50 cents on the playground while I was making sand castles. I think someone lose it. Please find the owner for me. Can you do that, Ahjussi?” The officer was taken aback to what the kid said. He found him too adorable.

Jimin was looking at him with puppy eyes and a pout on his small plump lips while holding the 50 cents. It isn’t their job to return a 50 cents but the offiver find it hard to resist Jimin’s charm. How can you say no to a cute little kid like him? The officer took the coin and gently patted Jimin’s head.

“Alright, young man. We’ll find its owner and bring this back to him. Thank you” Jimin smiled widely and saluted to the officer that made everyone giggle due to fondness.

“Thank you mister officer. Byeeee” He waved his little hands and walked towards the door where his mom is waiting for him the whole time. They walked away from the police station and headed home.

*****

“Eomma, if I lost something where can I find it?” Jungkook suddenly asked his mom with a sad tone.

“Hmm, at the police station?” His mom said, unsure “Why? Did you lose something?” Jungkook nodded his eyes are starting to get teary.

“I lost my 50 cents, can we go to the police station? Maybe they found my coin” Her mom smiled at him and held his shoulders

“Kookie, I can give you money again if you’re that sad losing your coin. I’ll give you more than 50 cents”

“I want my old coin back, Eomma” Jungkook’s voice is starting to break, he’s in the verge of crying “E-eomma”

“Alright. Let’s just wait for hyung a little more and we’ll head to the police station” his mom smiled sweetly at him assuring JK that they’ll really go afterwards. Jungkook didn’t wait tto much ‘cause he already saw his hyung towards their direction.

“Hyung” Jungkook shouted, he ran towards him and hug him tightly as he started to cry”Hyung, I lost my 50 cents. Let’s go to the police station now, please?”

“Hyung’s gonna give you more than 50 cents. Stop crying, okay?” He removed Jungkook’s arms that’s wrapping on his body and squatted. He wiped his little brother’s tears.

“Kookoo only want the old coin. Please hyung, let’s go now. Eomma said yes already” Jungkook said in pout and pulling his Hyung’s sleeves.

“Okay. What Kookie wants, Kookie gets” Jungkook widely smiled at what his hyung said. He looked at his mom’s direction and reached for her hand which his mom gladly did.

“Ahjussi” Jungkook said, the police officer looked at the child who called him and genuinely smiled at him. He asked on how he can help him and Jungkook answered “I lost my 50 cents. Can you find it for me?” The police officer was a bit startled at what he just said but immediately regain his composure

“Someone just came here and returned a lost coin. I guess you owned it?” Jungkook’s eyes lightened on what he just heard, someone just returned his precious coin. “Here” the officer said and handed him the coin which the kid gladly took it and can’t refrain himself from grinning.

“Thank you, Ahjussi”

“I just did my job, young man. The kid who returned the coin just left a minute ago, thank him also” Jungkook quickly ran out of the station and there he saw a young man whom he guessed returned his coin. He ran towards them and called him “Hyung, wait a minute” He kept shouting ‘Hyung’ to catch his attention while his hyung and mom are following him.

“HYUNG WITH THE DUCKY BAG. WAIT!” Jungkook shoutly loudly as he could and finally caught the kid’s attention making his mom to stop from walking and they both looked to who called them. There they saw a kid who’s panting from the running and shouting that he did. Jungkook walked near the kid and bowed at him.

“Thank you for returning my coin, hyung” he stood up properly and faced the kid which he find a bit familiar.

“Don’t lose it again anymore okay?”

“I won’t”

“Pinky promise?” Jimin extended his pinky towards the kid and the latter did the same as they intertwined both of their pinkies

“Pinky promise” Jungkook said. Jimin removed his hand and waved at him as he smiled brightly that made his eyes disappear and bid his goodbye. Jungkook remembered him.

It was the kid in the playground that has a crescent eyes when he smiles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 17.3K 114
ITHIL ONESHOT AYIRIKUM... PNE STORYS OKE PURELY IMAGINARY AANE....
267 30 13
Random stories that people can expand upon and make it their own with different bts ships ,sprinkled with taekook
32.9K 1.9K 110
Miniature oneshots. All sorts of scenarios with all BTS ships. All between 200-1k words for quick reads. Requests are welcome.
85K 1.5K 72
- Lots of love stories with BTS members - highest rank - #1 Ship