Taken For Granted

By Storiesofsidnaaz

This story digs deep into the emotions of sidhart shukla and shehnaaz kaur gill...Sidhart breaksup wd sana th... More

Taken For Granted
"Chapter 2"
Chapter 4:" The separation"
"Chapter 5"
chapter 2 # The Separation (3)
Chapter 3 #Reunion(1)
Chapter 3 Reunion(2)
Chapter 3 #Reunion (3)
# CHAPTER #3 REUNION (4)
# Chapter 4 # Realization of love (1)
# chapter 4 Realization of love
# Chapter 4 Realization of love:(3)
# Chapter#4 Realization of love (4)
because
chapter 4 #Realization of love (5)
Realization of love (6)
Realization of love 7
last chapter (1)
# Last chapter:Last part

Chapter 3

8.5K 493 10
By Storiesofsidnaaz

She reached the bar and before entering she again called sid ....

Sid was partying hard after a long time and was enjoying after spending 5 months in bigboss house and a few months in quarantine ...and then back to back work....it seemed like he was this carefree ages ago...he had almost forgotten how good it felt to be out... earlier he used to party almost every weekend with his friends...he was glad he came there...he came back from the dance floor and saw his phone 7 missed calls from sana and suddenly he remembered about their plan....shit man...he said to himself how could he forget ....at the same time his phone started ringing it was a sana ...he picked up the phone.

"hey shehnaaz sorry yaar I completely forgot about the plan ....I am here at the club with a few friends you can join us too if you want." He genuinely apologized and then offered her to join them.

"Mn club ke baher khari hn tu baher aja."
Sid was a bit surprised but he said"Oh good man so come inside na"

"Nai tu baher aa mere ko tere se baat karni ha" she was hurt ...and she wanted him all to herself .... finally after so many many days they finally had a chance to be together and she didn't want a single soul to disturb them...she wanted his undivided attention and right now she was in no mood to settle for anything less than that.

Sid got irritated..."Abe pka mat na be bola na ander aa ja tujhe party krni thi na to ab yahan ker lete hn" he was enjoying the atmosphere and wanted to be around his friends.

Sana said nothing and cut the call. She knew he would come out to get her if she didn't say anything...he could ignore her words but he couldn't ignore her silence.

Sid waited for a while but when she didn't come inside after 5 mins he got worried and went out to get her ...as soon as he got out he could see her car and there she was standing in the parking besides her car .... desperately looking at the door ....the corners of her lips turned down...she looked sad and he didn't like it. He remembered his mom's words that she had been working constantly and it showed on her face...it wasn't as radiant as it used to be...he felt a little guilty...he had been so busy in his work these last few weeks that he forgot to keep a check on her...how she was doing ...how was she managing stuff...he would call her manager once in while but beyond that he didn't know anything....he should have called her directors and told her to keep her schedule less hectic. He made a note in his mind to do that first thing in the morning. This industry as cool as it looked on the outside was as bitter and cruel on the inside....if a new commmer comes and especially of he or she is not a son or daughter of some Established actor they are treated like shit they are given extensive work and exploited in every way possible and uptill now Sid had made sure that nothing of that sort happens with sana as she was too naive to know these things by herself  but properly seeing her today made him sure of the fact that this recent project director was not going easy on her.

Snapping out of his thoughts he went to her :"Abe moti tu baher kun kahri ha tere ko bola na ander ane ke liye?"

"Nahi mujhe nahi karni party mere ko sirf tere sath time spend krna ha tu chal mere sath kahen aor chalte hn"she was behaving like a stubborn kid desperate for his attention.

"wo phir kabhi chalte hn na baby abhi I am with my friends and they will mind if I leave like that...abhi apne frdz ke sath tu krti ha na party her time to yahan krne mein tujhe kiya mot parh rahi ha" he was not understanding why was she being so clingy.

"wo nahi mind karen ge ..dekh tu ne promise kiya tha" she said with a puppy face...

Sid sighed " to mein kahan mana ker raha hn meri maan chal party ke baad dinner krte hn paka" he tried to make her understand the situation.

But she was in no mood to understand
"tu chal raha ha ya nahi" she asked in a decisive tone...

This made him mad ...he didn't like ultimatums and he also didn't like this childish behaviour of her's and was not going to tolerate it all the time so he came to the point.
"Nahi mein ander ja raha hn and I want you to come age teri marzi and he left"

"okay" she stood there alone but it was not like her to giveup so soon also she was pissed off at sid for ignoring her like that..."ruk tujhe to mein batati hn" and she went inside.

There was loud music in the club she saw sid and his friends it seemed like they were having a lot of fun...sana saw sid and he was laughing probably at someone's joke...how could he be so callous....lately she was the one putting all the efforts to meet him...while he was not even reciprocating a little bit....she went straight to him and held his arm and started dragging him...

"Chal tu mere sath ja raha ha" she stated with utmost certainty....she had worked her ass off to be with him and was determined to not leave this place without him.
"Hey sana" one of sids friend called her....how are you? She didn't reply to him as she was angry and kept dragging sid....

"Sana mat ker mein nahi aa raha tere sath sit and have a drink" sid was pissed too but he didn't want to create a scene infront of his friends so he kept his tone low..

"Nahi peni mujhe drink chal bola na tujhe..."sanas voice was loud enough for all of sids friends to hear..

Sid felt embarrassed now he was super angry as he felt humiliated infront of his friends...he was a very private person despite the fact that all the people present there were his friends for many years yet he had always kept his personal life private...he didn't like to be the topic of gossip and right now she was doing exactly that by creating a scene there....his jaw clenched. But he kept quiet...he didn't want to make the situation worse by reacting.

"Sid did we disturb any if ur plans?'
One of his friends asked him...

Before he had the chance to reply she spoke
"Yes is ne mere ko promise kiya tha dinner ke liye iski waja se mein ne sara kaam jaldi khatam kiya aor ab ye yahan party ker raha ha isko bolo mere sath jaye....sana being sana told the truth"

"If that's the case then you should go Sid..."one of his friends said.

Sid held sanas arm tightly and took her out. Enough was enough he was not taking one more second of this nonsense.

"What is your problem....what part of I am not going wd u do u not understand...do u have a little bit of maturity left....u embarrassed me infront of all my friends...ab tamasha ho gaya ho to yahan se naklo plz ...." he snapped once they were out of the hall.

" tu mere se pehle to normal ho ke baat ker dusra mein ne kiya embarrass kiya tujhe tu khud nahi aa raha tha mere sath... " She tried to clam him down she didn't like it when he talked to her in a high tone .

"Mein nahi jana chahta tere sath aai samajh na aaj na kabhi aor" He was angry and as usuall saying things he didn't mean..

"To promise kun kiya tha phir"...she asked her voice a little high showing her own anger.

"Take tu meri jan chor de...is liye...ab plz yahan se jao..." he said this and left without throwing a second glance her way...all the cheerful mood was destroyed there was no point going back to the party now so he decided to head home regretting his decision to even picking up her call.

Sana kept staring at him....while he left ..
She somehow drove back home....and just laid on her bed she was hurt ....but she didn't cry ...just stared at the ceiling till she fell asleep. She had no energy left to feel anything...and soon dozed off due to fatigue.
****************

Next morning she woke up that first thing she did was to pick up her phone...  there were no missed calls or messages...
Her heart broke a little....deep down she knew he wouldn't call but she expected him too...she felt foolish for expecting him to be the first one to sort things out after a fight...he never did... she was the one who would always go back to him... because she couldn't even think of living without seeing him or talking to him....

her day was free so she decided to meet sidhart to clear things out as she would not be okay unless things became normal between the two of them....at first she thought of calling him but then she called his manager instead.

"Hey can u plz tell me sids schedule actually I want to pay him a surprise visit.."

"Ya sure he has a shoot in the morning but he will be free by 5 in the evening"
Sana thanked him

She was free for the day so she met a few friends and in the evening she drove to sids house as she knew he would be home as he liked to go home straight from shoot.

She went and rang the bell but the door was opened so she went straight in but as soon as she was about to enter the hall she heard her name so she stopped and listened .

SM:"jo bhi hua is me sana ki ghalti nahi ha ...to tu ab uspe ghusa nahi hoga" she heard his mom and a smile crept on her lips...rita ji loved sana and sana knew it she would always take her side....

"Mom do you have any idea how embarrassing and humiliating all of this is for me?...do you think I can afford what happened at this stage of my career?" Sana had never seen him this angry ..aesa bhi kiya ker diya mein ne she thought to herself...

Sm :"Sid bachi ha pyar se samjhye ga to samajh jaye gi".she was trying to calm him down but whatever she said made him more angry.

"Bachi ...what a joke ...she is 26 ...she is doing all of this on purpose...don't you know how many times have I told her to be cautious..?"
Sid was still talking but now sana's patience was ending....aek to khud ki ghalti ha uper se bil mere pe fad raha ha ...
She entered....tu ye sab kiya bakwas ker raha ha han....tu khud konsa dudh ka dhula ha...aunty is ne kal mere ko jhut bola aor promise bhi torda...
But something was wrong SM didn't reply she looked sad...what had happened.... Was she missing something?

She looked at sid...he was taking deep breaths just to keep himself calm ...

"kiya hua ab kuch nahi bolna tere ko... ?" She asked him angrily.

"Mom could u plz excuse us" he asked his mom to leave...
This made her more confused he never asked his mom to leave...aesa kiya bolna ha isko mere se jo ye apni mumy ko jane bol raha ha she thought...her heart started to race but she didn't let the fear show on her face.

Rita ji:"sid...be calm"his mother begged him but sid gave her the signal not to interfere...and she left with heavy heart.

When she left the lounge he finally looked at her....the previous anger was gone and his tone was calm when he spoke:"Dekh sana tu mahan ha ...bht achi ha ...I not not worthy of you so please leave my life and don't contact me again....cz whatever you are doing will destroy both of ours carrier... " He said with all seriousness.

"hua kiya ha kuch bole ga" she knew all of this was bullshit...there was no way he was serious...he had said this to her a million times when he would be angry she just had to know the cause of his anger this time and then things would get back to normal... she thought.

Sid"tujhe nahi pta kiya hua ha?"
Sana:"nahi" she told the truth

Sid held her hand and dragged her to the centre table showing her the news papers...he then switched on the tv ....and she was shocked to see the headlines...

Authors note:
What could be this shocking news?
Will everything go back to normal as sana thinks or will thing be different this time read the next chapter to know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.1K 677 23
Rating JJK ships because I have free will and I might as well use it. None of the characters I will discuss belong to me and are from the Jujutsu Kai...
56.9K 3.3K 14
This is my imagination of what might have happened before signing of BB14 and how the days went further. I have named it The Sidharth SHUKLA show be...
1.1M 36.5K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
141K 7.1K 40
Sidnaaz...A famous couple.....known for their acting skills. They will be entering BB 13 as singles but everyone knows they are married as they had a...