# Last chapter:Last part

Sid went back to his mom and just sat by her bedside he put his head on her bed ....his mom patted him on his head...
Sm:"Aj bht din baad sana ne humare sath dinner kiya aesa lga humari family complete ho gai...itni pyari bachi ha ...mujhe to lagta ha ye meri hi beti ha..."
Sid smiled :"hmmm...."
SM:"Sidhart mein chahti hn tu ab settle ho jaye...kab tak aese akela rahe ga...look I don't want to interfere in ur personal matter per ab tere ko use propose ker lena chahyee"
Sidhart:"mein ne kiya tha use propose"
Sm:"to wo kiya boli"
Sidhart:"us ne mana ker diya"
SM:"per kun?"
Sid:"Uske apne reasons hn maa...aor wo reasons apni jaga valid hn" he didn't tell her she is marrying someone else...he didn't want to upset her yet...
Sana was at the designers she was having mixed feelings...kiya use shadi ker leni chahyee ya nahi...her family was happy for her...although they liked sidhart too...but they respected her choice...
She wore a beautiful maroon lehnga with a golden blouse ....p.c was there wd her but as she turned back.
P.c:"please close the knot of my blouse"she wasn't there she thought may be she left for a phone call or something...she looked in the mirror and tried to tie the knot but she couldn't...
As she looked up an image appeared in the mirror behind her it was sidhart....he smiled at her and took the dori of her blouse from her hand and tied the knot...
Sana kept looking at his reflection as he was busy tying the knot...he was looking handsome as always...how complete the image in the mirror looked...two people who deeply loved eachother standing together...only if it could last forever....
Sid tied the knot and looked at her in the mirror....she was looking so beautiful in the bridal dress...he just stared at her for a while...
Sidhart:"Kitni sundar dikh rahi ha be tu...kisi pta tha wo moti si sana itni pyari bride bne gi...wese agr tu moti rehti to aor bhi hot lagti.." he winked
Sana laughed wd wet eyes....she turned and hugged him...
Sana:"Tu shadi mein aye ga na?" Sje said while leaning her head on his chest
Sid:"kun nahi aun ga...I will come and sab se ziyada party to mein...paras aor vishal krne wale hn...teri shadi mein"
Sana punched him in the chest..."sid baqwas limit mein ker"
Sid:"ab to sab kuch limit mein krna pare ga"
Tere se izat se baat krni pare gi
Sana:"Han don't u dare irritate me from now on"
Sid:"wrna tera wo nalla husband mere ko kaat ke rakh de ga kiya"
Sana laughed out loud "han wrna mera nalla husband teri band bja de ga"
Sid kissed his head:" Sana I am happy for u ...tu sahi thi I took u and ur love for granted...letting u go was mistake for which I probably would never forgive myself...but I came here today to say sorry ...I am sorry for letting u go through all that pain ...if I could reverse all that at any cost trust me I would...per jo ho gaya wo badla nahi ja sakta aor tu apni jaga bilkul sahi ha...agr tujhe lagta ha ronak tere liye sahi ha to I will not force u to leave him...he is a nice guy I hope wo tujhe wo sab de sake jo mein nahi de saka...."
Sana just kept hugging him....
Sid:"per tujhe jab bhi meri zarurat ho tu bus mujhe aek baar bulana and I will be there for u..."
Sana:"promise"
Sid:" teri kasam"
And he kissed her cheek...before leaving he turned back...blouse thori short ha per sahi ha u look hot...
Sana blushed...with wet eyes...
P.C came back..."sorry darling I was on a call...ye abhi jo baher gaya wo sid tha na?"
Sana:"han"
P.C:"Acha sun tu use invitation khud de gi ya mein kisi ko bhejun"
Sana:"I am not inviting him"
P.C:"ARE u out of ur mind...kun nahi invite kare gi"
Sana:"kunke agr mein use invite karun gi to wo paka aye ga...aor wo bht hurt hoga ...per wo fir bhi aye ga aor smile kare ga...aor apne sarcastic humour se sab ko hansaye ga....per ander se wo bht ziyada hurt hoga...aor mein use hurt nahi krna chahti so I wouldn't invite him"
P.c:"Both of u are mad...tumhara kuch nahi ho sakta"
Just 2 days were left from her wedding but she had some dubbing left for her serial wd sidhart...
She just got ready and left for the studio.
The whole studio was dark...on the screen two people were sitting together one was sana and the other was sidhart but they were portraying someone else...tia and rajveer.
Sana started dubbing for her part...
Rajveer:"mein ne apni wife se bepanah muhabat ki thi lekin wo mujhe chor ker chali gai ab mujhe nahi lagta mein dobara kabhi pyar ker sakta hn...to tum jo mujh se chahti ho wo mein tumhn nahi de sakta"
Tia:"tumhn pyar krne se problem nahi ha actually tum pyar mein dhoke se dar rahe ho?"
Rajveer:"Mein pyar mein akele reh jane se dar raha hn"
Tia:"tumhn kis ne bola tha ke pyar mein tumhn khushi hi mile gi?"
Rajveer just looked at her
Tia:"love is not about being happy all the time...when we love someone sometimes we are happy sometimes it breaks our heart but love is life...and life has all the emotions....and thats the beauty of it...just to be able to feel ...feel everything....feel anything at all...
Pyar ke bagher insan zinda hota ha per je nahi raha hota...pyar ke bina you don't feel anything...and I think not to able to feel anything is more scary than heart break....
Pyar brave log krte hn ....wo log jo jena chahte hn...When you love someone there are always two things that will happen either u will get a happy everafter or you will be left alone to suffer...but those who are brave still take that chance pta ha kun?
Rajveer:" kun"
Tia:"kunke pyar ke bna aek insan aor aek Robo mein koi difference nahi rehta...wo bus aek robot ki tarha jab tak zinda ha bus kaam krta ha aor aek din bna kuch experience kiya mer jata ha..."
Silence
Tia:"kiya tum jena chahte ho?"
Sana just stood there ....she just realized all that time that she spent without him...she didn't feel anything...not pain ...not happiness nothing...she was not living ...just breathing...but not actually living...with him she would smile ...she would get hurt...angry...but atleast she was able to feel...without him all that time she was protected...no one could hurt her...but she was also numb...
"Kiya tum jena chahte ho?" This dialogue just kept repeating in her mind....
"Mein jena chahti hn"she mumbled...
............................................................
It was the day of Sana's marriage wd Ronak...Sidhart just became silent ....these past few days people around him could feel the change in him...he was behaving as he usually did...but something in him just changed....it was like the spark in his eyes that used to be there was not there anymore....
He came to his room...and just sat on the floor...he leaned his back against the bed...and just closed his eyes...
He felt someone's kiss on his chest...
"Sidhaaarth!!!" He went back in the moment...her voice echoed in his ears....a smile crept on his face...
"Ahaaan!! Dekh sidhart mein tere liye aii itni dur se per tu mujhe billul attention nahi de raha ...."
Guilt of taking her love for granted consumed him...how much she used to love him...he now understood....how hurt she would feel when he used to ignore her..
"yaar tu mere ko bilkul pyar nahi krta?"aek masoom sawal jis ka jawab dene se wo tab darta tha....
"Sana mein tujh se bht pyar krta hn ...itna ke tu soch bhi nahi sakti...." two tears fell from his closed eyes..."please mujhe chor ke mat ja"
He whispered....
He felt the touch of someone's soft hands on his face ...with a jerk he opened his eyes...
There she was right infornt of him...smiling with teary eyes...he couldn't believe it was her....
Sana:"mein aa gai wapis tere pass....kunke mein jena chahti hn....tere sath...I want to smile...I want to laugh...I even want to feel hurt...per mujhe tu apne sath chahye...her jage ...her mor per...humesha"
He just hugged her...."I promise to be there wd u always..."
Sana:"pka...mere ko chor ke nahi jaye ga..."
Sid smiled:"kabhi nahi"
Sana:"kha meri kasam"
Sid:"teri kasam"
And they both just sat there on the floor in each other's arms...with a promise that they would be together cz they completed eachother...together they made SidNaaz...
P.C came in the room and stood there in the door frame:"Shukla ji jab jhapiyan papyan ho jayen to kripya humare sath pese ka hisab ker ln..."
Sid:"konse pese"
P.C :"apki waja se ye mohtarma apni readymade shadi chor ker aa rahi hn...to jo bhi mere client ka loss hua ha...uske adhe zimedaar ap bhi hue naa" she said seriously...
Sid just smiled at her...."tu ruk mujhe form mein ane de ...tere mein sare hisab chukaon ga sud samet...sala khud ko meri friend bolti ha aor meri hi girlfriend ki shadi ki tayari ler rahi thi.."
P.c:"Are bhaiya hum to mazak ker rahe the....konse pese ...kese pese...plz continue ur jhapiyan papyan...."and she left...
And they both laughed together....their foreheads touching...and that moment was their forever....they both finally found their happy ever after....
⭐⭐⭐⭐
Writers note....
So the story ends here ....for now atleast...may be in future when I find the time...I write another story where they get married....till then stay safe and happy....and once again thankyou for reading this story and showing ur love....God bless u all.