"Chapter 2"

After sana left Sids mother went to him "tu apni meeting age krwa leta wo seedha set se ai thi tujhse milne".

Sid didn't reply to that and kept watching tv he was not in the mood for a lecture he when she was the one who created this whole mess in the first place by letting sana know he was home ...but he couldn't say that to his mother so he kept quiet.

"ab lunch gher per kare ga ya bher ja ker?she asked.

"Are yaar nahi ha meeting I cancelled it usko bola kunke wo pka rahi thi mere ko I am too tired to entertain anyone right now"he said in an irritated tone...he was so tired and nobody was ready to leave him alone.

His mom just stood there in disbelief "That's not done sid how can u lie to her like that she came here straight from shoot ...you could hv told her the truth abhi bhi wo seedha shoot krne gai ha to complete her night schedule just to be wd you"
At this sid looked at her mom"Gadhi ha wo who told her to do back to back shooting ab beemar pare gi aor bill mere pe phate ga..." He was angry all of a sudden what is the girl's problem why can't she behave like normal mature people...he was angry at her for not taking care of herself.

Abe yaar he switched off the tv took his phone out and dialed her number but it was off "I think the battery is dead"...

SM:"chalo let her do the shoot just take her out in the evening " she told him to which he kept silent and went to his room.

SM realized her mistake she knew sid was dead tired and she shouldn't hv invited sana but she wanted them to be in touch ...cz they loved eachother and somewhere she feared that their work might come in between them.

Sids pov:"kiya yaar ab banda apni space bhi nahi use ker sakta his mood was completely off since he was tired and wanted to rest the whole day but now he had to take her out cz she had moved her schedule ajeeb zaberdasti ha yaar...he didn't want any relation of his life to become an obligation but somehow this one was turning into a duty which was frustrating for him.

On the other hand sana went to shoot she was tired too but she drank black coffee and completed the whole schedule by 6 ...she then called her designer and ordered an outfit for a date...she took a bath wore a baby pink knee length frock straight hair nude makeup and was looking very cute she went home and waited for sid.

Sid woke up in the evening took a bath when he came out his phone was ringing it was his friend kushal ...

Kushal"hey buddy what's up are u free?"
I will text u the address of this bar we are in right now join us lets party like old times.
By then sid had completely forgotten about sana..."No bro I just wanna be by myself tonight u guys enjoy"

Kushal:"cmon man don't spoil the mood m aa raha hn tujhe lene..."

Reluctantly sid agreed:"chal text me the address I will try to be there in half an hour "
He got dressed took the car keys and left his mom thought he went out to pick sana and became satisfied.

As soon as he entered the club he saw all his old friends there ...soon they began to party like crazy and as usual sid was the entertainer of the party ...he would prefer to spend his free time chilling at home but when he finally got out nobody could do party harder than him.

On the other hand sana was waiting for an hour her eyes were closing due to lack of sleep but she didn't want to sleep so she stared walking in her hall...after 15 more mins she became worried at first she assumed sid had forgotten about the plan so she dialled his number but he wasn't picking up so she called his manager...

Manager "hello sana how are you?"
Sana"I am fine can u plz tell me where did sid go after meeting you since he is not picking up"

Manager:"but he didn't meet me." He replied confused.

Sana" but he told me u had to discuss a project wd him"

Manager "han we had to discuss a few projects but sid cancelled the meeting cz he wanted the day off" he told her the truth.

Sana" at what time did he cancelled?" She asked with a beating heart.

Manager:"At around 9 in the morning"

Sana:"oh..actually he told me earlier so I didn't know about the cancellation that's why I called u ...ok thnkx bye" she lied to cover up that fact that sid lied to her...
She couldn't believe it.. ..May be he forgot that he cancelled the meeting she tried to convince herself and dialed his number bit he still didn't pickup...so she sat on the couch to pass time she opened her insta and to her disbelief whole insta was flooded with sid's party pics which one of his friends posted on his story and were now becoming viral....her heart broke into a thousand pieces..she was hurt...she would've  understood if sid wanted to rest and be at home but he was partying wd his friends while he promised to spend time with her...a tear dropped from the corner of her eye determined to confront him she took the car keys and drove to the club...