I'll Always Remember You ❤️

By CenasGirlForever44

Thinking She Was Dead Destroyed Him Every Single Day ❤️ More

Rough Draft ❤️
A/N
Miss Her ❤️
Coming Back ❤️
Back At It ❤️
Awake ❤️
Summer ❤️
Never Alone ❤️
Dog Tags ❤️
Wedding Bands ❤️
Happy New Years ❤️
Married ? ❤️
No Air Or Answers ❤️
Will I Ever Know ❤️
Something Weird
So Close ❤️
A/N
So Damn Close ! ❤️
My Nicole ❤️
Please Remember ❤️
Mine ❤️
Over Again ❤️
Odd ❤️
You Knew ❤️
You Will ❤️
Just Cuddling ❤️
My Own Family ❤️
I Want Me Back ❤️
I Dont Know ❤️
I Think I Love You ❤️
A/N
Not Again ❤️
Rant ❤️
Where Could She Be ❤️
Help Me ❤️
My Baby's Back ❤️
I Love You ❤️
Marry Me ❤️
I'll Always Remember You ❤️

Getting Close❤️

887 35 2
By CenasGirlForever44

Brie looked a little shocked and worried !

Worried because she was afraid that Summer had already bugged so much that he feels annoyed !

Shocked because did she really work that fast and was he falling for her already ?

And worried because he looked so confused and lost !

Brie: What's up John ?
John: Okay so earlier today before the show I was taking a nap and I had a dream where I was with Nikki and she told me that she missed me and that she loved me than she was walking away I tried to get her back but I couldn't then when I woke up I saw Summer !
Brie: Okay so ?
John: I don't know so you think it's weird that right when I have that dream she appeared and took me to do something that made me feel better !
Brie: What did she do ?
John: Took me to smash some pumpkins that really took out my inner anger !
Brie: Wow I'm glad you're starting to feel better !
John: I know but should I take that as a sign ?
Brie: Well John she did tell you to try and be happy ! And maybe that is a sign ! Look you know me if she was here I'd be like hell no you're with my sister but she's gone and you do deserve to be happy !
John: Well I mean I don't want to jump right into things with her !
Brie: And you shouldn't ! Just take your time and see what happens !
John: Thanks Brie !
Brie: Anytime !

They hug then go their separate ways !

In Iowa

Seth: So Stephanie when do you think your baby will be born ?
Nikki: I don't know I'm 5 months pregnant so 4 more months from now which is December so for 4 months from now it will be April ! So I'm guessing April !
Seth: Spring baby !
Nikki: Yeah so I was thinking I'm going to go to the market to go get some food for us because I'm really hungry !
Seth: Okay you know how to get there right ?
Nikki: Yeah if anything I'll call you !
Seth: Okay be safe !

They hug and she leaves !

Still in Iowa

Summers Pov
I was in Iowa for a live event and meet and greet when my phone went off and it was John and he was asking me to join him for dinner of course I said yes ! Speaking of dinner I'm getting a little hungry might as well stop by the grocery store and buy something's to eat......

A/N
Short chapter sorry longer one tomorrow ! We're getting close to people finding Nikki !

Remember To Go Check Out

Not The Only One ❤️

I will start writing on random peoples walls starting Monday ! From the people who comment and like on my story

Not The Only One ❤️

And I will also update a chapter on

Love Never Dies
Christmas Day ! 💋❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389K 5.4K 33
What happens when the man you love cheats on you with your best friends and leaves you speech less and nothing to care for......................
52.3K 1.5K 38
The Start Of Nena ❤️ Sequel To Meant To Be ❤️
91.6K 2.4K 43
Nikki Bella is best known for her relationship with John Cena, but what happens when he betrays their love and she finds comfort in an unexpected per...
41.7K 649 42
John cena and Nikki started as friends but when John's Ex-wife gets in the way and damages the relationship what happens next