Bullet To My Heart

By writerkemmy

Xiao Zhan broke off his marriage with Wang Yibo. He tries to move on by overworking himself at the hospital a... More

character introductions
Where is my rest ?
R.I.P Seungyoun 💀
Scariest moment of my life.
we don't know them
The seven steps he took
The aftermath.
Sgt Major Yibo
Leaping into danger
Understanding the enemy
Parents find out.
Re-uniting 101
Drunk Zhan is the best .
selfish husband
Wings of light and Darkness
Sacrifices
what really happened
Book 2 ??? or did the author fool you
book 2 update

intrologue

5.8K 143 13
By writerkemmy

First of all I wanna say this is all fiction nothing like that happened in real life. I know the names of the characters are real I am just going to borrow from them a little bit and I will return it to them.

I am not going to disrespect any artist in this fic they are all human but am not sure about * coughs * Yibo * coughs * I didn't say anything. So they are all human and they deserve all the respect in the world and that is what I am going to do. Remember it is just a fiction so it did not happen in real life. I just borrowed their beautiful names and I am going to return it to them once I finish that is my scout promise.

✋📖 I the author hereby make a promise to the fellow readers that I am not going to disrespect anyone in this fic and If I make a mistake I will stand corrected since we are all human and everyone makes mistakes so it is not a huge crime to commit a mistake that is how we learn from the mistakes we make. But if it is an embarrassing mistake don't call me out in public just side note me and I will correct my mimistake. I also hereby promise that I will return all the artist names safe and sound with no injuries or scratches back to their original owners. I as the current caretaker of their names I will guard them with my knowledge and wisdom and I will not let anyone disrespect or lay a scratch on them until I return them to their rightful owner.
That as of today Friday May 29 2020

If you are going to hate on it the moment you see it then I advise you to run away the see it.

It is all fiction people don't get so worked up on this .

Enjoy your story reading.

Yours sincerely

Current Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 14.7K 45
Yibo: Top Zhan: Bottom After the sudden death of his great love, Xiao Zhan did not believe that he could fall in love a second time. Even two years...
122K 7.8K 28
A good friend asked me to write a story in which some aspects of his life appear. Meaning, although this is a fan fiction and has nothing to do with...
161K 9.5K 27
"Tell me , do you regret it ?" "I....I.. of course..I don't" Wangyibo is from a rich and disciplined family . But he isn't interested in any rules a...
113K 7.9K 51
Hello readers I'm back with a YiZhan fanfiction... Cuz YiZhan is one of my fav ships.... Also they're YiZhan and they're the best... I've never seen...