My Possessive Kidnapper

Por Ironically_

What would you do if men dressed like superheros came into your school with loaded guns? Jump out the window... Más

Possessive Kidnapper
Chapter One: Its official I've been kidnapped by fake Superhero's.
Chapter 2: Batman and a wild creature is getting it on
Chapter 3: "How was kissing Mary Jane or whatever her face is..."
Chapter 4 "Protect the man boobs!"
Chapter 5"I'm in a van full of immature horny three year olds"
Chapter 6: "Jackie Chan's with man- vaginas"
Chapter 7: Well the girls are sex deprive and me sister is parent deprive.
Chapter 8: Either they stole a car and will be in jail or they're at a bar.
Chapter 9: Seeing you all tied up is kind of a hard on.
Chapter 10: I rather shove a firecracker up my ass and light it
Chapter 11: "Bone me, here in the elevator."
Chapter 12: "Why don't you just jump right back into that dirty hole!"
Chapter 13: Panty droppa
Chapter 14: "You're like that girl in Magic Mike, breakfast hater."
Chapter 15: "Fuck angry child I'm an Al Qaeda member."
Chapter 16: "You don't get Belgian waffles in Belgium!"
Chapter 17: "Does this plan include a sombrero?"
Chapter 19: "Attest we get to die with a sparkly sombrero."
Chapter 20: I will hit you with the stick I peed on!
Chapter 21: I slammed myself in-between the two sexual boys.
Chapter 22: "You got fucking shot!"
Chapter 23: "So Luke has a baby mama,"
Chapter 24: I fell forward and ate carpet, literally.
Chapter 25: "Dun to dun it's dumbass and motherfucker!"
Chapter 26: "It's my baby's mama!"
Chapter 27: "Rescued me from dropping the soap "

Chapter 18: "My stomach is a beast."

614 17 2
Por Ironically_

Chapter 18: “My stomach is a beast.”

Julia’s POV

                I sat in the passenger seat of Luke’s car eating a taco as he drove recklessly.  Last night the boys and Ta stayed up late making a plan while Lexi and I passed out. We tried to stay up with them but we had too many shots.  I took another bite of my taco; half of it fell out of my mouth when my body slammed against the door. How did he get his license? 

                They all refuse to tell Lexi and I the plan they just keep saying you’ll see. Ass wipes. I looked over at Luke to find him looking at his phone! That little fucker is going to kill us. Currently we are going 93 MPH when the speed limit is 50 and EVERYONE is going 50. See the dilemma. I clenched my hard shell taco making it crack and loose some of the inside goodness.

                “Shit,” I swore as the meat fell onto the floor.

                “You better lick that up,” Luke said with a disgusted face.

                “That what she said!” I shouted while laughing at my joke. He rolled his eyes a mumbled something about me being immature. I stuck my tongue out at him gobbled the rest of my taco.

                “You’re a pig,” he stated. I narrowed my eyes in at him and sent him a nasty glare.

                “Didn’t your mom ever teach manners?” I asked. He slammed on the brakes making us skid to a stop. The traffic behind us rear-ended us.  I screamed and cover my face as I was launched forward and the air bags went off. My hands smashed into my face making my nose feel like it was broke. I accidently bit my lip making it bleed.  I heard a bunch of commotion going on around my but I felt like I couldn’t breathe. My breath was coming out in short pants as I tried to move but the seat belt and deflated air bag wouldn’t let me.

                “Julia can you hear me?” Luke asked. I heard more anger then worry in his voice. That little fucker isn’t even worried that he might have killed me. Maybe I should fake dead. My loud breathing gave me away.

                “Julia? Can you fucking hear me?” Luke growled. Somebodies pissed.

                “Y-yes,” I said weakly trying to unbuckle myself. I heard his shift in his seat and lean close to me. I could feel his hot breath tickle my neck. “Don’t ever talk about my mom again.” With that he was gone. I choked my breath and felt my body go cold. With trembling fingers I finally unbuckled myself. With a sigh of relief I shakily climbed out of the car. He almost kills me because I slightly bashed his mom. Luke definitely has mommy problems.

                I looked around the road. There was at least a ten car pileup. I gulped and glared at Luke who was arguing with a middle aged man. Everyone was arguing with someone eventually they all turned to Luke. Sighing I ran a hand through my hair. I walked over to the driver’s seat door and opened it. I looked around and found his cell phone. Quickly I pulled it out and went through his contacts. Finding Justin’s name I clicked on it.

                It rang a few times before he picked up, “What now?”

                “Justin its Julia. Luke got us in some trouble,” I told him. I heard him swear over the line. He sounded frustrated.

                “What did he do?” Justin asked after some silence.

                “He caused a car accident,” I said looked back at Luke. Luke was arguing with everyone, he looked like he was about to punch someone. I gulped. If Justin doesn’t get here soon Luke is going to be arrested.

                Justin sighed and said, “I’m coming.”

                “Hurry, please.” He hung up and I held onto Luke’s phone like it was my lifeline. Slowly I made my way up to the crowd of yelling people. Luke didn’t notice me until I laid a hand on his tense shoulder. He quickly looked down at me and looked refiled. He looked me up and down as if he was checking me for injuries. He cannot act as if he cares, he couldn’t even help me out of the car!

                “Justin is on his way,” I told him holding up his phone. He gave me a sharp nod before placing an arm around my shoulder and pulling me away from all these angry people. I gulped as they’re voice grew. Luke ignored them and kept walking. Finally they’re voice drew to a silence when we put distance between us. I finally felt like I could breathe again. I could a deep breath of the clean air.

                Luke went down into the ditch and leaned against an old tree. I silently followed his still holding the phone like it was my life line and in a way it kind of was. Luke’s blonde hair was wild and the wind didn’t make it any better. His outfit was full of mismatches. He had on red Nike with dark blue jeans and a dark green with pee yellow stripes on it.

                “Are you a Packer fan?” I asked with frowned eye brows. He looked up at with surprise.

                “No,” he said slowly, confused. I shrugged at him and looked down the road waiting for Justin.

                “You lucky the police didn’t show up,” I told him with a warning voice, “If they would have you wouldn’t be getting Henry back as fast.”

                “I get it what I did was stupid.” I nodded in agreement with him. When I looked up at him I saw him intently eyeing me. I quickly looked down at my body to make sure I didn’t have any taco sauce on me but didn’t see any.

                “What are you looking at?” I asked with an annoyed voice.

                “You,” was his smart ass reply. I glared at him making him chuckle.

                “Why?”

                “Because I can.” I sent him an even nastier glare and he changed his answer, “Because you interesting.”

                “What the fuck does the mean?” I snapped. He chuckled at me and motioned me to come. What am I his dog? I slowly started to come close. He got fed up and pulled my close to him as he grabbed me my shirt risen up. My bare stomach rubbed against his jeans. I gasped at him. I felt his hot breath against my neck.

                “That means you’re interesting. You’re like no other girl I have ever met. Your attitude is like fire, you always have a smart ass reply. You drink way too much. You’re stunning, hot, sexy, and amazing in bed,” Luke said causing my heart to do summersaults in my chest. Butterflies appeared in the bottom of my stomach. “And I really want to kiss you right now.” With that Luke smashed his lips on to mine. I gasped but quickly responded.

                He had me pinned against the tree kissing my neck, lips and, chest. The feeling in my stomach wasn’t butterflies anymore it was like spring break in Miami. I gasped as he bit lightly down on my neck. I didn’t even think about the mark that was going to be left there when he was done. He slightly pulled away and looked down at the area he’s been sucking and biting on.

                He grinned and said, “My masterpiece.” He looked proud of himself. I looked down trying to but couldn’t. I groaned in frustration. Luke laughed and winked at me.

                “Now all the boys know you’re marked,” Luke said tightening his hold around me. I rolled my eyes but felt my heart flutter.

                “What the fuck are we werewolves?” I asked sarcastically.

                “Do you think I would be here if I was? But that would be fucking awesome.”

                “Awesome sauce,” I corrected. He grinned at me and was about to say something when a car honked at us. We both spun around and Luke put himself in front of me. Aww, how possessive of him. Luke let out sigh as he looked at how it was. I peeked form behind his shoulder to see Justin and Ta. They did not look happy. Somebody is in trouble and it’s not me.

                “You were on the road for two hours and already messed up,” Justin snarled. Holy shit he is mad. If we were werewolves he would eat Luke. I could practically see the stream coming from his ears like a train.

                “Fuck off,” Luke grunted.

                “Just get in the fucking car,” Ta said anxious.

                “Yes ma’am,” I said giving her a mock salute. She rolled her eyes and got into the passenger seat.  We all got into the car and Justin shot off like a fat man sprinting because a Twinkie was in his face. My stomach rumbled at the thought of Twinkies.

                Luke shot me a look of disbelief and said, “You got had six tacos.”

                “My stomach is a beast,” I told him smirking.  

Lexi’s POV

In the bar with Batman

                “I'm more than just you're average girl. I'd like to turn me up and show the world!” Jason and I shouted as we slammed down another shot. The bartender looked at us with an amused look. He probably looks amused because here was a buff man who looked like he could kill you without trying was singing Hannah Montana.

                “I can be glamorous just like you see in all the magazines. I can be cool as ice or anything I want to be. Who said, who said I can't be Superman? I say, I say that I know I can. Who said, who said I won't be President? I say, I say you ain't seen nothin' yet!” We both contained to sing. 

                Batman stopped singing and looked at me with narrowed eyes, “You such at singing! You’re out of the band. You’re BANDED! I’m a one man show now!”  Fun fact if you give Batman four apple pie Tequila shots and a bartenders surprise he will get drunk and think he can sing.

                “If we were a movie you'd be the right guy and I'd be the best friend you'd fall in love with. In the end we'd be laughing, watching the sunset fade to black. Show the names. Play that happy song,” he kept singing by himself. “YOU’RE ONE IN A MILLION!” That’s not even the same song! The bartender shot me a look saying you’re screwed.

                “Time to fly Batman,” I said pulling on his arm. He quickly snapped his eyes to me a grinned.

                “YOU’RE ONE IN A MILLION!” Batman yelled again but this time he pulled me in for a hug. My eyes widen. Batman is not a touchy feely man.

                “T-time to go,” I said softly in his ear still surprised. Batman looked up at me with big eyes and yawned.

                “I’m tired Lexi,” he mumbled against my boobs. Guessing the high of alcohol has worn off of him and now he is crashing. I awkwardly patted his head and he pushed his face even more into my boobs. This is getting really awkward. Keep in mind we’re still in the bar.

                “Let’s go back to the hotel Batman.  I promise you can cuddle with my boobs there,” I told him trying to reason with him. Batman got up and stumbled to the door. I sighed and ran a hand through my greasy unkempt hair. Probably should be wearing a wig right not but YOLO we’re in England.

                “Good luck with him. You guys are an adorable couple,” The bartender said walking away from me. I looked at his backside in shock before running to catch up with a drunken Batman. I ran always to him. Holy shit that was a lot of running.  I huffed and puffed while putting a hand on his shoulder to get him to stop.

                “You’re breathing like we just had sex,” Batman said. I wacked him on his hard stomach but grinned. 

____________

Hope you all liked!! :) 

.......

Holy shit its chapter 18 already!! 

Batman>>> 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.5K 284 22
Highest Ranking- 290 in Action, 547 in Superpowers, 185 in Super These best friends are inseparable, they always work together on their class project...
55.7K 2.2K 32
What would you do if you found out you had magical powers? And not just any magical powers the most dangerous and the most powerful. Would you think...
1.1K 47 33
What would you do if you wake up and find that there's an apocalypse that's going on? call the police? get some help? well a group consisting of 6 f...
The Alphaeus Por tam

Ciencia Ficción

9 0 23
The story is mostly about powers. It's a mix of two stories i have been working on, the first half was kind of based on the movie "Through my window"...