Entangled (Toxic Romance)

Galing kay larkdarkchild

Annora's parents have entangled her in a contract. Not just any contract, a marriage contract to the Romanian... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 29

1K 99 97
Galing kay larkdarkchild

Annora Pov 

“Where are they!” I screech. I’m sick of they ass. Both of them. All I ask is that they give me a little dick every 3 hours or so and they go running and hiding. What kind of mob boss are they? Fucking scardy cats. 

“Where are they,” I yell again. 

I see Adam, Marius’ brother and walk up to him. He’s even taller than Marius and way wider. He’s very scary and rarely talks. But at this point I don’t give a damn.  He won't  be in my house keeping secrets. They are hiding from me. 
“Where is your brother and Coulder Adam.”

He doesn’t say anything and turns his head away which lets me know he knows something.  
“Hey take me now or I go to town and act a fucking fool and find them anyway.”

He still remains silent.

I snatch his gun from his holster really quick and call for Ida and turn and walk away. 
I grab the keys from the hook and waddle to the car. They got me fucked up.

I see Ida and Adam come running out the house. Adam ran up to me. I turn and I shove the gun under his chin. “Take me to them now. I am hormonal and not in the mood for this shit.”

I turn to Ida. “ Ida you drive. Adam and I will sit in the back seat and he will tell you where to go.”

I turn to Adam and glare. “Do it.”
He says, “go through the gate and take a left into town.”

Ida followed his directions while I silently stew.  My rage knows no bounds at this point. How can they do this to me? Do they realize I’m vulnerable and need dick and attention.

I’m not paying attention to the directions. When we stop I see that we pulled up at a strip club. It’s 6 in the evening, what the hell are they doing at a strip club. 
I become very fucking angry. They want to look at pussy, but running from the pussy they have at home. 

I quickly get out of the car and march inside. The bouncer tries to stop me but when he looks back and sees Adam he lets me pass.

I walk in and see Marius and Coulder with bitches shaking their asses in their faces. While they stare lustfully and drink from a glass.

I see red in my vision. I start walking towards them while shooting. Everyone scatter like roaches. Both Marius and Coulder flip over behind the couch and the women run while screaming and so do the other other patrons. 

“Are you crazy," says Adam while coming up behind me and snatching the gun from my hands. 
I stare into his blue-greyish eyes and cry. 

“They’re cheating on me.”

“So, you're gonna kill them for that. People get cheated on all the time. Give me this damn gun you nut job.”

He turns to where Marius and Coulder are taking cover. “Come on out you guys. It’s just your crazy ass woman out here shooting up my club. I’ll send you the bill for the damage.”

I see Coulder and Marius poke their heads out from the back of the couch. 
Marius glares at me. “Annora, what the fuck are you doing here.”

“I’m looking for you and imagine my surprise to find you here. You both are in here paying for some pussy and you won’t even fuck me.”

I try to grab for the gun, but Adam holds it from me.

Coulder says," Annora we’re just here blowing off some steam. You are so big. We don't want to hurt the baby.”

Tears come to my eyes, “I'm not that big. Are you saying I’m disgusting.”

“Of course not. We just needed a break is all.”

“Well I’ll give you motherfuckers a permanent break. Fuck you both. I’ll raise this baby on my own.”

I turned and walked as fast as I could form the club. Fuck them both. Ida meets me at the entrance. “Annora are you all right.”

“No, get me out of here.”

Marius runs from the club and grabs my arms. I turn and try to scratch his eyes out, but he catches my hands. I kick him in the nuts and he goes down. I make my way to the passenger side of the vehicle to get in but Coulder grabs me. I turn and slap him and kick him in the balls also. I turn to hop in the vehicle, but I slip on the bottom ledge of the car. 

I cry out and go down. I try to hold my stomach, but it hits the corner of the door. Automatically I feel pain. Then I feel a wet substance between my legs. I reach under my dress and touch my leg. I pull my hand up to see blood. 

I stare at it in horror. “Marius!!.” I screech loud. I look over at Ida. “Take me to the hospital now!!.”

Marius picks me up bridal style and we get in the back seat. Coulder joins us while Adams sits up front with Ida. 

Marius says, “ Adam get that hospital on lock down, especially the L&D section. Annora, are you sure you don’t want to go home.”

“Hell no. I want to be at the hospital with medicine and drugs.  Marius I’m only seven months pregnant. It’s too early. This is all your fault. Get the fuck away from me.” I said and pushed him. 

 My pain is escalating fast. Coulder rubs my back, but I slap his hand away and glare at him. “Both of you can go back to your bitches. Fuck both of ya’ll. Wait until this shit is over.”

I couldn’t finish my vow because a pain hit me in my back and traveled to the front of my stomach and down to my vagina. 

“Annora, we’re sorry ok, just calm down. You don’t want to endanger the baby do you. Calm down and maybe the doctor can slow it down.”

“Fuck you Coulder. You hurt me. How could you go with my husband to a strip club.”
Coulder says, “ Annora, watch the attitude, this is your last warning.” 

I gumble but remain silent. Sometimes Coulder unnerves me more than Marius. Coulder voice and aura changes. But with Marius, his aura stays the same all the time. His aura says don't fuck with me, all the time. Marius has a very off putting disposition. Cooulder disposition is mostly warm then it flips and moves without a moments notice. Reading them is tiring.
Another sharp pain hits me and I cry out and bend over. 

I say, “Ida speed this car up! Marius call the doctor and let her know that we’re coming.” 
What seem like hours we pull up at the emergency room and Marius carry me bridal style inside. We’re quickly rushed upstairs and into a private hall. I guess this where the elite have their babies. Right now I can care less I’m in too much pain to realize how nice everything is.

“Somebody give me something please.”
The nurse says, “ ma’am the anesthesiologist is on his way up and so is your doctor.” 
My doctor made it here and we explained the situation to her. About me only been 7 months and how upset I was and the fall against the car door. 

“Annora we talked about this. Your baby should be safe for delivery. It’s big anyways and you were never going to carry it full term.”

Marius and Coulder rubs my back as I cry out from the pain. My doctor looks at us funny. I knew she’s been curious about all three of us. When Marius can’t make a doctor’s appointment then Coulder comes with me and he’s as supportive and attentive as Marius. She sometimes stares at Coulder so long that I become a little pissed off. Like now. 

Coulder growls, “well let's get to it.” 

Thank god a knock sounded at the door. It’s the anesthesiologist. 

My doctor says, “ Annora when he’s done I will come back in and fully break your water.”

The anesthesiologist says, “everyone out please. I can’t have her distracted while I put the needle in her back.” 

“What!!, how long is this needle you trying to put in my back.” I turn to Marius. “Marius I don’t want a needle in my back.”

“Would you rather be in pain.”
He has a point there.

“Fine, but I want you here. I don’t want you to leave.” I grab Marius and Coulder's hands, “ Ida and Adam can step out but these two are staying.”

I glare at the doctor. 

“Sure.”

As Ida and Adam leave the doctor starts taking IV tubes from his bag. When he pulled out a long plastic thing that looks like a needle I turned my head away and stared at Marius in horror. Then cry out as another pain hits me. I told him to hurry the hell up. 

When I felt the medicine working I felt like I was on a cloud. I also felt a little high. Everything else must have been blocked out because when the drugs wore off and I came to. I see Marius walking around the room holding a bundle while whispering to it.

Coulder slaps his back. “Congrats pops.”

Marius nods. “She’s beautiful isn’t she. I never want to let her go.”

“She is very beautiful.” 

I clear my throat and reach for some water. The men are at attention. Coulder comes to help me sit up and I drink the water. He sits behind me and I prop up on him while Marius walks towards me with my baby and places her in my arms. 

She has a head full of curly hair. I can’t see her eyes because she’s asleep. She looks like both of us. She has more of Marius exotic features. 

I look up at him with tears in my eyes.
“She’s so beautiful Marius. She also looks healthy. Were there any complications. Is she ok.” 

“She’s fine.”

We all remain silent and stare at her. Wanting to love and protect her forever.

Don't forget to vote and comment if you want.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

614 34 5
"If they're getting married does that mean she'll have his kids? I roll my eyes at the thought. 5 Kids, me and hers that was supposed to be the plan...
26.1K 656 49
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 DarknessAndLight #1 DeathAndLife #1 Must read TROPES: SLOW-BURN, MAFIA ROMANCE, ARRANGED-MARRIAGE, FORCED PROXIMITY, GROVELLING *...
970 27 3
"Did he do this to you my queen?" Dark onyx eyes searched her own for an answer. "It does not signify." She said bitterly. "It is none of your concer...
301K 5.8K 53
Mea Savanna, strong, caring and bold. Dropping out of college wasn't in her to do list but after her mother's death; everything went down hell. She d...