The Walking Dead: Missing

By _LunaMoon_

This is my first story :D All ideas originated by yours truly, most themes and characters from the makers of... More

The Run
Where We Were
Distraction
Wonderful Mayhem
The Last Goodbye
Supplies For All
Deathwish
Shadows
In The Back Of A Cop Car
Southern Glory
Into The Woods
Off to See The Wizard
Little Warnings
Sweet Pea
The Misery of Life
Gotta Keep Going On
UPDATE!!!!!
Getting Back On Track Is All I Need
UPDATING THIS WEEKEND!
Hello, Old Friend.
Long Road Ahead
Tears Of Blood
So Long, and Goodnight
UPDATE!
Home Bound
Luck Runs Out
JUST A TALK!
Places to be, Faces to Fear.
Peaches
Escape
Step Up
Nothing To Hear
UPDATE
NEW PART SOON!!!
Wake Me Up
NEW BOOK!

Finding Hope

180 9 0
By _LunaMoon_

My body was filled with pain.

I didn't know where I was, I just knew I had to find my way out.

I tried to get up, but my strength was gone. I tried and tried, but I failed every time. I was worried, no sign of Kenny. But I did see someone close to me, it was one of the cops.

I gathered up all of my strength once more, and somehow managed to pull myself up. I let out a soft scream, I hurt so bad. I looked down, my handcuffs still on. But I had no gun.

I carefully made my way to the cop.

He was dead.

I knew he would turn soon, so I grabbed the keys, unlocked the handcuffs, and took his gun. It still had ammo.

"Thank god." I mumbled.

I limped my way around, couldn't see a lot, it was still night. I heard the growl of zombies around me, but none to close to me. I tried looking for Kenny, but I had no luck. Then I saw a sign.

"Welcome to Monroe."

How long have we been driving? I asked myself.

How long have I been passed out?

I had no answers to either of those questions. But I made it my oath to find the answers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
3.8M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
13.1K 264 38
The life of a mortician changes forever after he tries to have his way with a beautiful woman's dead body. And soon he discovers that the only person...