Scrub | Sope

Da euphoriaficss

"do you want to kiss me as bad as i want to kiss you?" in which yoongi is hoseok's hairdresser and hoseok lik... Altro

introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31

28

5.2K 279 90
Da euphoriaficss

"jungkook, open up!" yoongi shouted, knocking on the door, "it's yoongi and hoseok!"

the boys had been knocking for a few minutes now and jungkook wasn't answering.

"maybe we should just go home, yoongi. it's late and he's obviously trying to sleep."

"no. he's the one who fucked up. he should be the one showing up at our door begging for forgiveness. this is fucking stupid."

hoseok just sighed, latching onto the doorknob and trying to open it.

to his surprise, it opened.

"looks like it's our lucky day," yoongi said, stepping into the house.

"yoongi! we can't just walk into his house. that's breaking and entering!"

"for god sakes, hoseok. he knows us. he's probably just asleep."

"yoongi, i really don't think-"

"shhh. just come on," yoongi said, motioning hoseok to follow him into the house.

hoseok just sighed, walking in and shutting the door behind him.

"he really needs to lock his door. especially now that jimin's running around the streets," he whispered, turning to catch up with yoongi.

"i knew it. you do still care about him," yoongi said, smirking.

hoseok quickly retracted his statement.

"no... i don't. he's just a dumbass, that's all."

"sure," yoongi said, laughing a bit.

both boys began looking around the house for jungkook, calling his name out so he wouldn't think there was an intruder.

"where the hell is he?"

"he's probably just upstairs sleeping," yoongi said, heading over to the stairs.

hoseok followed and they both headed to jungkook's room.

"kook?" hoseok called out, going inside.

when they walked into his room, they both realized jungkook was nowhere to be found.

the room was completely spotless and his bed was made perfectly.

"kook?" hoseok shouted again, slightly worried, "yoongi, where is he?"

"i-i don't know."

both boys continued looking around the room for any clues as to where jungkook was.

"here, i'll call him," yoongi said, grabbing out his phone.

yoongi quickly clicked on jungkook's contact, putting the phone up to his ear.

it only took one ring for them to realize jungkook's phone was sitting on his bedside table.

"shit," hoseok said, walking over to the nightstand and grabbing it.

"yoongi, why is his phone here?" hoseok asked, slightly panicking, "where would he go without his phone?"

yoongi looked a bit concerned as well, but tried to be rational.

"maybe... maybe he's staying at a friends house or he ran out to the store or something."

"yoongi, we were his only friends- he told me that. and why would he go to the store this late? he always goes to bed early," hoseok said, starting to pace, clearly terrified of what could have happened to jungkook, "something's wrong, yoongi, i know it. i can feel it."

yoongi just sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"his door was unlocked," hoseok said, tears welling up in his eyes, "someone probably took him, yoongi. something really bad must have happened."

"hoseok, who on earth would take hi-"

suddenly, yoongi's jaw dropped, looking at hoseok straight in the eyes.

"there's no way..."

hoseok just looked at him, absolutely horrified, nodding his head.

"we have to go. now."

-

"nari!" hoseok shouted, running into the old restaurant he used to work at, yoongi lagging behind him.

nari was one of hoseok's old coworkers. hoseok didn't really know her well, but he would talk to her every once in awhile when they had the same shifts.

she was the only girl that worked at the restaurant, which wasn't a surprise to hoseok, considering jimin didn't seem to be very interested in women.

"hoseok," she said, shocked to see him, "i saw you and jimin and jungkook on the news. what ha-"

"i don't have time to explain! where's jimin?"

"jimin? last time i saw him was a few days ago."

"well, when is he coming back?"

nari looked a little confused.

"didn't you hear?"

"what?"

"jimin sold the place. today's the last day we're working."

"wait, what?"

"yeah. some guys turning the place into a book store. after all the rumors and stuff, i'm not surprised jimin's done with the place."

at first, hoseok was a bit offended.

"rumors?"

then again, he couldn't really blame the girl. jimin was released and supposedly innocent. he wouldn't be surprised if everyone in town thought he was a liar.

"i'm sorry. i didn't mean-"

"it's fine. just forget it. do you know where jimin is now?"

"last i heard he was moving into a new apartment a few towns over."

"new apartment? did he say anything about where it was exactly?"

nari thought for a moment, trying to remember everything jimin had told her.

"actually... i think i might have his new address."

"what?! really?"

"yeah. he left it so we could transfer any mail. i'll go grab it from the back."

nari ran to grab it, only taking a second before she ran back out with a paper in hand.

"here you go," she said, handing him the address.

"thank you so much, nari! i'll see you," hoseok said, grabbing yoongi's hand and running to the door with him.

they almost made it out, but yoongi stopped right as they were about to go through the door.

"wait," he said, looking to nari.

"what?"

"when jimin was here... when he said he was leaving," yoongi said, "was he alone? like... did he bring anyone with him?"

nari stopped, thinking once again.

"well... he did come in alone, but..."

"but?"

"i could see his car parked in the lot. it looked like there was someone with him. i couldn't really see the person, but i know someone was there. i just assumed it was one of his friends or something."

"could you see anything about the person? boy or a girl? hair color?"

"i honestly didn't think much of it, so it's hard to remember anything for sure."

she stood, thinking for a minute.

"all i remember is... i think it was a boy. maybe... dark hair? black or brown."

hoseok and yoongi immediately looked at each other.

yoongi turned back to nari.

"thank you."

______________________________

poor kook :(

also blm 💗 the world is so crazy rn, please stay safe everyone!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

148K 7.1K 26
• ticklish (of a person) sensitive to being tickled. In which hoseok is the new cheerful neighbor and roommate, and yoongi is the total opposite. ...
6.7K 127 28
This story contains hardcore smut! • Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung •
84.7K 5.7K 20
Kim Seokjin is in a working relationship. Kim Taehyung is in love with his co-worker. So what? #7 - jinv
134K 6.8K 38
Jungkook just wants to look pretty, maybe Hoseok can make him feel that way. Finished: 05/16/2018