My Flower ( Yandere Male x Fe...

By FreeFlyer68

Y/n was just like any other adult. She had the job of her dreams and lived in a small house in the city. Ever... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

A/n: Important

1.5K 38 3
By FreeFlyer68

Something has been brought up to my attention and I want to thank HelloIAmAWierdo for bringing it to my attention.

What it says is there are people going around with that symbol and you don't need to click on it.

" If they have this weird sign( I think it's their "logo" but I'm not sure) on their page then block and report them and spread the word that they are doing something very bad. So there are fancams that look normal for the first few seconds but then it changes to someone shooting themselves in the head or to people hanging or a jumpscare. If someone DMs you the question " what are you afraid of? " or something similar DO NOT ANSWER. Don't try to be funny with answering with your mom or butthole or something similar coz we don't know who these people are and what they're capable of. They can find your address and maybe do something harmful, they have also threatened to kill people. If you come across one of these accounts then block and report and send a screenshot of the account to fancamsituation. They are spreading like wild fire. They are on Instagram, Twitter, and there are rumors of them being on YouTube and TikTok. Spread the word and be safe. "

That is what it says word for word. They are also using the reversed version of the symbol as it says above. You will see the symbol at the first picture to the left and the reversed symbol on the second picture at the very bottom.

I was just informed of the situation and I care about you guys along with all my readers. So I will be posting this on all of my stories. I don't want anything to happen to you guys and I want you all to stay safe. So thank you  for tagging me and showing this. I appreciate it very very much.

Please stay safe guys. I don't want anything to happen to you guys and I don't want you to see anything that will hurt you so if you see this symbol then block the person using the symbol and report it.

I love you guys and I hope you have a great day.

Please, stay safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 9.1K 89
You'd found codependency in parasocial relationships before the word had even been invented. On one dark night, you'd decided something for yourself...
66.1K 2.5K 18
' 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾! 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝗄𝗂𝖽𝗇𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗋 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆! 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋. βͺ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ , 𝖺 π—π—ˆπ—†π–Ίπ—‡ 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 π—π–Ίπ—Œ 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗄𝗂𝖽𝗇𝖺𝗉𝗉�...
159K 3.9K 19
Y/n L/n is moving to new town with her best friend to start college. New school, new town and new people! Who wouldn't be exited and even a little an...
181K 6.8K 29
A cute boy is beginning to find comfort in you that he can't find from anyone else and swears to keep it that way.