a plot twist called you | ✓

Av greekyoghurtss

[ WATTPAD FEATURED ] There is something about Ian Eastwood that makes Vanessa Davenport a little more alive ... Mer

preface
cast & aesthetics
cast gifs
playlist
▪︎ chapter one ▪︎
▪︎ chapter two ▪︎
▪︎ chapter three ▪︎
▪︎ chapter four ▪︎
▪ chapter five ▪
▪ chapter six ▪
▪︎ chapter seven ▪︎
▪︎ chapter nine ▪︎
▪︎ chapter ten ▪︎
▪︎ chapter eleven ▪︎
▪︎ chapter twelve ▪︎
▪︎ chapter thirteen ▪︎
▪︎ chapter fourteen ▪︎
▪︎ chapter fifteen ▪︎
▪︎ chapter sixteen ▪︎
▪︎ chapter seventeen ▪︎
▪︎ chapter eighteen ▪︎
▪︎ chapter nineteen ▪︎
▪︎ chapter twenty ▪︎
▪︎ chapter twenty-one ▪︎
▪︎ chapter twenty-two ▪︎
▪︎ chapter twenty-three ▪︎
▪︎ chapter twenty-four ▪︎
▪︎ chapter twenty-five ▪︎
▪︎ chapter twenty-six ▪︎
▪︎ chapter twenty-seven ▪︎
▪︎ chapter twenty-eight ▪︎
▪︎ chapter twenty-nine ▪︎
▪︎ chapter thirty ▪︎
▪︎ chapter thirty-one ▪︎
▪︎ chapter thirty-two ▪︎
▪︎ chapter thirty-three ▪︎
▪︎ chapter thirty-four ▪︎
▪︎ chapter thirty-five ▪︎
▪︎ chapter thirty-six ▪︎
▪︎ chapter thirty-seven ▪︎
▪︎ chapter thirty-eight ▪︎
▪︎ chapter thirty-nine ▪︎
▪︎ chapter forty ▪︎
▪︎ epilogue ▪︎
author's note
SPIN OFF !!

▪︎ chapter eight ▪︎

629 105 175
Av greekyoghurtss

EIGHT

intoxication

_____✵_____

I mentally cursed myself for keeping the blinds drawn when the sunshine almost gives me a headache the next morning. I groan in frustration, throwing over the blanket to hide my face. Contrary to the other parts of the world, Australia has crisp winters from June to August and the sun, though comforting to most people, isn't very much preferred by someone like me. A wet feeling against my cheeks makes me sit up. I had been drooling and there was almost a pool now on my pillow. I giggle to myself and walk up to the window taking in the panoramic view outside. It was still quite early on a Sunday and the air felt cold but soft against my skin.

However, my tranquil moment was short lived as there was a rapping on my door. I realized with frustration it must be Ian, my guest. Unlatching the door, I see him standing with an annoyed expression in his plain black t-shirt, his arms across his chest. It was right then that I noticed he had a few scattered tattoos on his hands too. I speculated how much it would have hurt to get the ink in so many parts of his body.

"Well?" His voice makes me snap back to reality. Why did I get lost every time he stood in front of me?!

"I should be asking you that. What d'ya want?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"A clean shower for the time being. The guest room that you have given me doesn't have a proper bathroom" He states, running fingers through his messed up hair.

"How can you say that? And what are you implying by proper bathroom?" I was getting jittery again.

"You should come and see yourself" He sighs, gesturing me to come along. I contemplated for a moment, doubting whether it was a prank of some sort but anyhow, I decide to go.

I hadn't entered the guest room in a long while. The cream painted walls and expensive furniture looked a little antique for the ones we usually use at the other rooms. Ian pushes open the bathroom door and I stare in awe at the mirrored walls and shelves full of body washes and shampoo bottles. I never knew my father had arranged so much even for the guests.

"What the fuck is wrong here?" I glare at Ian, who was leaning against the doorframe.

"This" He says before turning on the shower and a surge of water immediately sloshes to the entire floor. I jump away in response, trying my best to save myself from getting drenched.

Ian turns off the tap and looks back at me, a question mark on his face. I was burning in humiliation. This wasn't supposed to happen at the Davenport Residence, under any circumstances.

"You did this deliberately" I say as I give him a skeptical stare.

"Oh man, are you gone nuts? Or are you still half-asleep? Can't you see there's probably some crack in the waterline?" He rolls his eyes and I scowl.

"All my stars are faulty for this month or perhaps this year" I mutter under my breath but he manages to hear me.

"You're funny" he snorts and I shoot him another death-glare.

"You find this amusing?"

"Duh yes" he shrugs.

I don't know what came upon me or maybe I was really going crazy but I turned on the defective shower tap just to get him soaked.

"What the..." He growls as he is completely dumbfounded by my action. I sniggered but the fun wasn't long enough as he abruptly pulls me inside the shower and shuts the glass door. I was frozen.

"Leave me" I whimper as I try to free myself from his grip but he was holding me tight against my waist and there was no way getting out. The water had already made us sopping wet and my clothes were sticking to my curves. His hands slip beneath my damp t-shirt, setting fires to every inch of my skin. My breath hitches in my throat as he locks me against the wall, his lips grazing against my earlobes.

"Ian..." I could hardly speak. If he could have this effect on me....I wondered why my body responded to him so perfectly.

He stares at me for some moments before crashing his lips to mine. His kisses were so fucking passionate that I barely got a chance to kiss him back. Even while gasping loudly for breath, all I could think was, why was I making out with Ian Eastwood in the guest room of my own house?!

My hands hold on to the nape of his neck for support as he continues to kiss me along my collarbones, cleavage and down to my navel. I still couldn't get enough. His mouth tasted like faint mint and cardamoms. I was intoxicated.

The sudden ringing of the door bell makes him pull away, leaving me breathless.

"I think someone's here" he says, swiftly moving out and grabbing a towel to get us dry.

"How am I supposed to go like this? My clothes aren't here" I grunt.

"You can wear this shirt for now. Sneak in to your room. I'll see who's at the door" Ian says coldly, handing me one of his white t-shirts and walks out of the room.

I had a weird feeling in my stomach wearing his clothes on my body. His shirt was oversized for me, reaching up to mid-thigh. I tiptoed up to my bedroom, still not aware of who might be at the door right now.

Slipping on my pj's, I walk down the stairs to the living room, revealing Mr. and Mrs. Davenport engaged in a merry conversation with Ian Eastwood. I pour myself a cup of green tea and plop down on the sofa, clearing my throat.

"Oh, Vanessa! You're here" My mother grins at me, her ocean blue eyes identical to mine shining.

I felt like snapping at her for being so surprised to see me at my own house. As if meeting Ian here was more of an ordinary thing than to see their own daughter. But I keep shut, sipping on to my tea. Ian glances at me for a while, too awkward to say anything. Of course, what would he declare, 'Oh I had been making out with your daughter a little while ago.' I snicker at my own thought. Luckily, they didn't notice. Maybe I would have played the 'obedient daughter' too but my father's question was enough reason for me to lose my temper.

"So Vanessa how was your weekend?" Mr. Davenport asks, turning to face me.

"Very pleasant, with Connor at the ICU having a head injury and the entire house all to myself. Not to mention, your young employer was of much help." I plaster on a sardonic smile, passing a quick glimpse at Ian.

My parents were dumbfounded for some minutes, unable to respond to my sarcasm. Ian was looking down to the floor, his expressions unreadable.

"What's wrong with Connor?" My mother speaks first; she looked as if she had received a sudden blow.

"Only if you'd been here to see that. But nevermind, he'll be released today and speaking of which, I gotta go." I reply sharply, getting up on my feet. It was already nine forty-five by my watch. I had to reach the hospital within thirty minutes to check him out.

"We'll come with you. I still can't understand why you never told us" My father shakes his head, as if really upset.

"You ask me why? Really...I know there's no point in arguing now. Also, if I could handle the entire week, I s'pose there's no need to accompany me today." With that I walk out, leaving my parents quite astounded.

When I stepped out on the road ten minutes later, Ian was already there, leaning against his car.

"What now?" I give him a look, trying to stay calm.

"I'm dropping you off and, don't deny me." He answers, opening the door to the passenger seat.

"Excuse me?! Why shouldn't I deny you?" I retort, crossing my arms against my chest.

"Because...after the special treatment I received at the guest room, I suppose you don't want your parents to know that." He shrugs before getting in to the car.

I felt the ground slip beneath my feet. What the heck did he just say? Ian Eastwood is straight off blackmailing me for something so petty. This is so ridiculous yet scary. I obviously didn't want my parents to know that I had intentionally tried to get him drenched. Of course, the events that followed were none of my fault. But again, this is crazy. I groan one last time before slamming the car door shut and sinking in to the leather seat beside him.

_____✵_____

A/N: Steamy much eh? Well, just so you know, this is not a Hardin Scott fanfiction. I have simply casted Hero Fiennes Tiffin here. And yeah, I am already warning you for the content of this book. Hence, if you're not okay with any part, just skip the chapter. I hope you enjoy reading. Don't forget to vote and comment ;)

-Mia.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

13.4K 1.3K 45
📖Featured by @adultfiction on "Kills and Thrills" reading list📖 Previously known as "Undercover: Fake Identity" *** "What are you running away from...
50.6K 1.6K 50
New Faces, New Places and a whole world of emotions.... Y/N Jackson is a 24 yr old Australian woman that has just embarked on a life changing journey...
2.7M 40.6K 50
New Country. New School. New Friends. New Life. New Beginning. Fresh Start. Clean Slate. Start Over. Have you ever wanted to move away and start all...