Hate Love

By isratjahan15

A story of two individuals named Kartik and Naira. "I Know She Hates Me But More Than That I Love Her..~Karti... More

1 • Mysteries
2 • Returning back
3 • False hopes
4 • Hit and Miss
5 • Long lost love
6 • Two hearts meet
7 • Back to place
8 • Yearning for her
9 • Memories
10 • A moment of peace
11 • Hurting him
12 • Trapped in love
13 • She hates me
14 • Moving back
15 • I'm sorry
16 • Memory loss?
17 • Beautiful Lie
18 • Puppet of Heart
19 • You are Mine
20 • Leave me Alone
21 • You are my Everything
22 • Escaped?
23 • Please, Don't stay away
24 • Is This Hate?
25 • Letting You Go
26. Old scars
27 • Special Day
28 • He can't unlove
29 • The depth of his love
30 • I was wrong
31 • The beginning of fairytale
32 • My desperate Heart
33 • She is Something
34 • What is happening to me?
35 • Yes, I love Her!
36 • A day Dream?
37 • Stupid Mendak
38 • First Kiss
39 • Her Feelings
41 • Concern or Love?
42 • My Love, I can wait.
43 • Stay with me
44 • I am sorry, Kartik.
45 • What's in her heart?
46 • I love you
47 • Love hurts
48 • I will never leave you
49 • Just Say It
50 • Things falling back to Place
51 • Happy Moments
52 • Silence Chaos
53 • Never give up on Me
54 • She Left
55 • I Was Helpless
56 • She Knows
57 • Unexpected Journey
58 • Happiness found
59 • Will you marry me?
60 • A big step
61 • The return of evil
62 • Fear of losing you
63
64
65
66 • Our new beginning
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74

40 • Falling for Him

3K 158 31
By isratjahan15

.
.

Flashbacks Continued-

Kartik and Naira, the two birds were so busy loving each-other, forgetting the surrounding around them. It was their moment. Their moment of peace.

And it was Naira who initiated the kiss first. Why would she do that if she did not love him? She surely does. He was getting her permission to move ahead. Because when heart works mind has to lose.

He broke the kiss, feeling her out of breath. She was standing there with closed eyes, maybe processing in her mind what just happened. A tear escaped her eye that he wiped immediately.

For a second, he thought she was crying. But wait her eyes were moist, overwhelmed by the kiss they shared. Her cheeks were red due to shyness. While her lips parted slightly made him sure about her feelings for him. She does love him.

K "Naira, open your eyes." He said softly, palming her face with utmost love.

Not hearing what he said, she kept her eyes closed only. She was still lost in that kiss. He smirked as an idea cracked in his mind.

His hands which were cupping her face that travelled down to her neck. He just removed the strays of hair from there to get a perfect view and placed a soft peck making her gasp loudly.

He was still waiting for her to stop him. But his girl was too lost in his love to be found.

K "I love you so much, Naira." He whispered so slowly that even she had not heard it.

Obviously there is perfect time for everything. And he would confess his feelings on a special day, making it more special for both of them.

K "You okay, Naira?" He asked as he felt her coming back to senses.

N "Hmm.." She mumbled not really hearing what he asked.

With that he picked her up in his arms and made her lay down on the side of her bed. Naira opened her eyes at once, finally realizing what they did a few while ago.

Naira gulped in nervousness and made a soft distance from him, clearly trying to ignore his gaze.

N "Kar..tik.. Please leave." She said not meeting his eyes.

She was already so embarrassed after what she did. She actually initiated the kiss. She did kiss him.

K "Naira, look at me." He held her wrist lovingly. She just lowered her gaze to which he smiled understanding her state of mind at that moment. He didn't want to make her more uncomfortable so he placed a sweet kiss on her.

N "Kartik.."

K "Take care." He whispered and pulled the duvet to cover her.

N "I'm fine." She said.

K "Okay then, let us continue what we were doing." He said smirking.

N "Kartik.." She closed her eyes again ready for his next step.

However, their moment didn't last even for a second as there was knock on the door. Naira opened her eyes instantly and looking here and there went to washroom to hide her blush.

"What's happening to me?" She was fluttering at the thought.

Kartik ruffled his hair sighing with a smile and opened the door to find his loving brother, Sahil.

Seriously! What was he doing at this hour! Kartik was boiling with anger seeing him in his Naira's room. Morever he just disturbed their moment.

Meanwhile, Mansi and Shubham noticed the war happening between Sahil and Kartik. Suwarna was going towards Naira's room and Mansi had to stop her somehow as she knew Kartik was there.

Mansi "Badi Maa, aap kaha jaa rahi hai." She said to stop her.

Suwarna "Naira ko headache horaha tha nah. Toh usse dekhne jaa rahi thi."

Mansi "I think woh sogayi hogi. Aur Dadi ko aapse kuch baat karni thi. Shaadi ke kuch kaam ke liye."

Suwarna "Shaadi ka? Woh toh ek mahine baad haina."

Mansi "Shaadi ek mahine baad? Sangeet and Engagement bhi hogaye."

Suwarna "Haan, tumhe pata haina tumhari Dadi rituals ko kitna manti hai. She decided."

Mansi kept trying to engage her in a conversation. And finally after much effort, Suwarna went to her room, without meeting Naira.

Mansi "Thank God!" She sighed. Shubham came to her.

Shubham "Ab Bhai ko thoda time miljaye ga Naira di ke saath." Both giggled giving a high five to each other.

Mansi "Bhai ka toh pata hai. But Sahil bhaiya bhi dikhe nahi. Where is he?"

Shubham "I wanted to say something."

Mansi "I think I know. Sahil bhaiya's behavior towards Naira di?" She asked and he nodded.

Shubham "Mujhe unke behavior ache nahi lagte. He is being a jerk."

Mansi "I know. I just hope unke vajah se Bhai and Naira di ke beech koi misunderstanding na ho."

Shubham "Hum hone denge tab na." They both smiled at each-other unaware of Sahil has already started the damage.

K "What are you doing here, at this time?" He asked, trying to be calm.

Sahil "Well! Main bhi yeh puch sakta hoom. What are YOU doing here?" He asked him back.

K "I don't think I have to answer you. That's none of your concern."

Sahil "Come on! Kartik. Aise raat ko kisi ladki ke room mein tu. I mean..how can you? Isn't it embarrassing for you and her as well?"

K "Who the hell are you, Sahil? I'm not answerable to you. Aur tu kuch zyada hi bol raha hai." He said, controlling his anger which was ready to burst at any moment.

Sahil "Oh is it? What do you think you are doing at this hour in a room of a girl whom you consider friend only? Mujhe sachmein yakeen nahi horaha yeh Kartik hai. Look at you! how much you got changed. You are behaving like a boyfriend to her." He mocked and Kartik lost his remaining control.

What does he think of himself! Kartik was not in a mood to argue with him. So let him think whatever he wants. He doesn't care anyway.

K "As you think! Yes I am her boyfriend. Anything else you wanna say?" He just pissed Sahil off.

Sahil didn't see it coming. He wanted to provoke him but his thought backfired him. Still his mouth had to say something unwanted.

Sahil "I don't think, Naira tujhse pyaar karti hai. You should consider her feelings Kartik." He said so that Kartik actually think of his words.

K "Who cares, Sahil!"

Sahil "Huh?"

K "You heard it right. I don't care about your opinion. And take my advice, aise kisike room mein aane se pehle knock karlena. You knew nah I'm here. Then why didn't you knock? Tune toh already dekhliya tha humara kiss..lips.. Remember? He smirked, suppressing his laughter.

Damn! Sahil's face was worth watching for.

K "I thought you are mature enough to understand what's happening between us. Chod koi baat nahi. Isbaar maaf kardiya. Next time be careful with your every step and words." He said warning him, with a forced smile.

Sahil felt insulted and he was ready reply him back when his eyes caught something. Ahaan he saw Kartik's lips covering with her lipstick.

Kartik noticed it. Smirking, he touched his lips and rubbed it, showing it off openly to Sahil.

K "Wrong timing, Sahil. Tch tch tch!" He said leaning towards the door.

Sahil "I want to talk to Naira. Where is she?" He tried to enter her room but Kartik blocked his way.

Kartik crossed his arms against his chest answering him something that would made him get lost from here.

K "You know, she went to washroom after our....our heated session. I hope you are getting it." He said, trying hard to not laugh.

Sahil "No, I am not." Of course he knew the meaning but he pretended like he didn't.

K "Come on! Sahil, itna bhi innocent nahi raha ab tu! You know ek ladka ladki ek room mein..aur.. something something!" He added more spice in his made up story.

Getting irritated and done by his words, Sahil decided to leave. He stomped his feet before leaving while Kartik laughed hard.

K "Bye! see you," He waved at him still laughing.

Sahil "I will see you Kartik. Just wait and watch." He said back, boiling in anger.

Kartik just shrugged and went inside her room. She was still in washroom. He thought to leave for then. It got too late. Also she needed rest.

"Yaha medicine rakha hai. Do take it. Good night." He said and walked out of the room.

She came out and stood in front of the mirror touching her swelling lips. The image of their kiss was fluttering her heart.

"You started it, Naira!" Her heart teased her to which she blushed.

Taking her medicine, she went to bed to have a peaceful sleep, with a happy smile playing over her lips.

N "Good night, Mendak." She said before closing her eyes.

A chapter full of romance! I don't know why did I write ;) Press the star icon and do comment if you liked the romantic chapter. Take care ~J 🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 465 13
In this book i will write Mature OS on our Beloved Kaira on your demands.. One day= one mature os You all need to give the suggestions for os..
2.6K 212 26
Hello everyone this is Kajal. As I announced earlier I m soon goin to post a new fiction story which contains love jealousy, revenge. And may be cal...
61.9K 3.7K 33
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
233 37 17
⚠️|| IT'S A WORK OF PURE FICTION . PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE ||⚠️ He came forward and shook my hand before saying" Nice to meet you...