Arranged Love Marriage - Exch...

By EmpireBlueBB

According to ur parents, u r doing an arranged marriage... but ur friends knew what is the truth... *HeHeHe* ... More

(1) Hotness returned...
(2) Handsome Chocolate Boy
(3) Ladke-Wale coming...
(4) A day full of shocks...
(5) Getting to know...
(6) First Day of Work...
(7) Different feeling...
(8) Kiss n Kiss
(9) 'Monster Boss'
(10) Manik's first crush... Roll no.21
(11) Electrifying Chemistry
(12) Engagement is 'on'...
(13) Fiancés & Fiancées
(14) Bluish-Black Angel & Red Bull
(15) Homely HUG!!!
(17) Lots of kisses!!
(18) Fun in New York with Manan!
(19) Crying mess!
(20) Gone crazy!
Author's Note & Cover Credit!
(21) New 'Nandini' The Businesswoman
(22) Wanting to confirm this feeling!
(23) Missing Him...
ON HOLD TILL AUG. 15 2021.(Extended)
On Hold

(16) Manan Flying to New York!

2.9K 216 69
By EmpireBlueBB

Nandini's POV

"Princess... All set for tomorrow's flight?" Dad asked while looking up from his plate as we four r having dinner together at the dining table.

"Yes Dad! Packing done. Just need to check it once." I replied after engulfing the piece of panner with roti.

"I'm done! Excuse me" Alya said standing up pushing the chair in a hurry.

"Arey Alu. Have some more... u r not eating properly for a week." Mom complained as she just came to eat after we all started and now leaving before us.

"I'm busy mom. And I'm full" She ran to wash n hands n then directly to her room.

Mom sighed. "She's having one of the biggest Fashion shows in less than two weeks now. And being the experienced one she's more pressure on her shoulders, Mom." I tried explaining her to Mom. "Don't worry. She has lots of snacks in her selves that she must be munching all over. She' fine" I assured but I know, Mothers can never be assured by this. Mothers will be mothers!

After dinner, having done with the checking of my suitcase, I pulled it to the floor near the door and checked the time to be 11 pm. My flight tomorrow is at 9:45 am n have to reach at most an hour before for check-in. And with the journey of almost 16hours, we'll reach at NY airport at 1:30 am at night, if no delay!

I walked to Alya's room wanting to just check on her before hitting the bed. Knocking the door before opening it immediately like I always do, I entered her room only to see her closing her laptop in a hurry.

Locking the door behind, I sat at the edge of her bed while she's sitting on the study table and looked at me raising her brow. Her recent action seems suspicious as if she got caught!

"Are u watching porns?" I asked the first thing that crossed my mind.

"Hun?" she mutters almost inaudibly but let out a breath of relief n turn back at her files.

"Nonsense!" She spoke making me roll my eyes. Even if she'd been watching porn, she won't tell me. She never shared any detail of her intimate moments with any of her boyfriend.
I still remember when I first got to know that she'd her first kiss in class 7th. I asked for the detail as I was curious about how it feels, but she just said it's like that of in movies n I'd get to know myself.

But frankly speaking, when I had my first kiss in 12th with my one-week boyfriend, it doesn't feel anything like movies; no slow music, no stopping of surrounding, no guitar, no birds singing, no ringing of bells, and no rain, no romantic tip-tip sound, no cold breeze passing by, And as its day so No question of the full moon dancing n stars twinkling brighter at my first kiss...
All bullshit man!

 "As u say" I said not wanting to drag the matter. "So, it seems that u r way too busy for ur upcoming fashion show. Aren't u preparing for it for 2months?" I questioned while she sighed before turning to me from her files.

"We did. But some traitor in the company has been leaking out our designs n plans to our competitor, RK fashion house, who r also planning a show on the same date as us. Now the condition is of war & we r at loss at the moment." She told the exact scenario. That's hurtful when someone else uses ur work in his/her name.

"Oh God! That's bad! Now I know, Dhruv was very tensed when I called three days before n after that he's not picking upcalls n when I messaged he replied back saying he's busy." I said remembering the last time I called Dhruv to have a chat as we generally talk n meet in every 2-3 days but he's not called for 5days then.

"Hmm... He's very tensed n angry when he got to know that our plans r sold n our rivals r plotting against us. We have still no idea of how much they know n who exactly is the betrayer." She looked serious n worried.

Alya's POV

I still remember when Swati, Dhruv's PA broke the news about our plans getting leaked to our rival. Dhruv was so angry... so enraged that he dashed out of his cabin in the angry face causing every employee afraid seeing him like that as he's always smiling n easy-going boss instead of typical angry arrogant bosses like Manik for example.

When he walked past me in an angry mood ignoring my presence, I got alerted but I had no clue of what's going on. I asked his PA who kinda trusted me as I'm engaged to Dhruv's cousin n now his family-member types.
And when I got to know everything, I was worried about Dhruv. What must he be doing? I called him but he was not picking up any calls... I walked out of the building n got to know that he drove out in his car. I called at the mansion too but he's not home. Where is he?

The office hours over in two hours but there's no news about Dhruv. I was hell worried thinking he'd do something stupid. I know this fashion house is his Mom's dream that his Dad handed over to him n he's very much sensitive about it.  Then something clicked me and I called a cab to drive to the place where Dhruv must be present, most probably.

I got off the cab n run into the cemetery n ran straight to where Dhruv's Mom's grave is. And finding a suited man standing beside it made me release breaths of relief.

Dhruv had once brought me here when he discussed his mom with me... I could feel his love, his respect for his mom and also his pain n grief for her loss...

"So, are u making everything once again? becoz pushing ur show date will be their victory." Nandu's question brings me back.

"Ya! We r planning everything possible once again but we don't have that much time as we r not pushing the date, like u said. And now, we r working 24/7 with a team of trusted members to make possible changes n get everything done in a short span." I breathe after telling it in one go. "So, I need to get back to work!" I turned around.

"I won't disturb u anymore. But, don't forget to have ur food time to time if u don't want to visit the hospital before hitting ur fashion show." She said getting up the bed but her last sentence made to turn my head to glare at her.

"Okh! best of luck... Remember me if u need!" with that, she left my room leaving me alone.

I looked around the table where my previous designs n the designs which I'm working on, also the planning files r scattered all around. But my eyes fall on my laptop closed. I grabbed it open while clicking the taskbar for the folder I've been looking at just before Nans came in.

I once again stare at it like before... lost in it.

It's not like Nans would have said or asked anything if she'd have seen it... ... But the way I'm looking at it, with the intensity, with the strange feeling, the attraction in me towards it... automatically made me react as if I'm being caught red-handed while doing a crime.

"What r u doing to me?" I asked lowly to the one I'm looking at on the laptop...

Manik's POV

"What r u doing?" I asked the passenger beside me on the flight as soon as it took off.

"Searching for a movie to watch" She replied not looking up from her tab. I peeked in to see her choice... She clicked on 'WAR' Movie out of everything.

"WAR? An action movie?" I asked looking at her. She turned to face me.

"Ya! I like action movies. Why?" she asked looking the expression in my face. I mean don't generally girls like Rom-com.

"I thought girls prefer Romance comedy" I asked twisting my brows. She made a bad face.

"No Manik! Comedy is what Alya likes. But I'm the opposite." She replied before plugging in the earphone.

"Nandini" I poked her gaining her attention. She looked before plugging out one earbud.

"I love action movies too" I signed.

"Join me" She offered one of the earbuds which I gladly accepted n get our 3hrs out of 16hrs decided.

...

... Hours passed...

And listening to the announcement on the flight, my eyes opened... ... My neck hurts due to my improper position of sleep n I turn my head only to find sleeping Nandini's head on my shoulder and my head on hers. She looks so innocent n cute while sleeping!

She eyes with long, thick eyelashes closed, her breath at ease, her pink lips a bit apart as she's sleeping with all comfort tension-free... with her head on my shoulders, her chest pressing my left arms, as she's sitting on the window seat and I beside her. I can even feel her chest moving up n down with her stable breath...

"Please fasten ur seatbelts. We r about to land" The announcement made to conscious n I looked at the sleepy Nandini... Even though I don't wanna disturb her sleep at mid-night, but she needs to wake up as we've reached. So, I lightly patted called her name.

"We r landing. Tighten ur seatbelt" I spoke slowly as she opened her drowsy eyes to look at me. Nodding she fixed her belt as I did mine...

.

. We walked off the plane, collected our luggage n made way to the exit.

"Is anyone picking us up?" She asked in a bit sleepy tone while we both r dragging our own suitcase n walking out.

"No... I've booked a cab. I thought not to engage anyone in mid-night." I explained while we hopped in our car.

"Where r we going?" She asked looking through the window to the lighted city with fewer people around.

"To my bungalow" Dad has houses in many parts of the world where we generally have to tour for our Malhotra empires work.

Within the next twenty minutes, we reached our destination n rode off the cab after paying. The security guard in front recognize me & open the gate for us greeting us.

"Nice bungalow" Nandini said watching the house with the lights of streetlights around.

"Let's get in" And we walked inside. I showed her room downstairs, left her in with her luggage to rest and myself got upstairs to my favorite room, my room in the house, and hit the bed before glancing the clock, it's 3 in the night! Huff!

------------------

A groaned as the sunlight hit my eyes...  Glancing at the clock to find its 7 am in the morning, still, I'm feeling fresh as I've slept in the plane also. So, taking a shower n changing myself into grey track-pants n loose T-shirt, I walked downstairs.

As I was about to reach the last step, soft Bollywood music hit my ears, coming from the kitchen. I made my way there slowly without making any noise and stop when a figure came in my view...

Standing in short pant ending in her mid-thigh, giving a clear view of her white milky legs and a grey loose top on which lifts up her stomach as she stretches her arms left n right, round n round with the music beats... then bending n stretching her legs n doing warm-up completely oblivious of my presence.

Watching the sight like this, early in the morning is a complete blessing... and especially it's Nandini... I couldn't help but wonder my eyes- from her toes, ankle, up to her knees, her milky thigh on view; perfect long white legs, then her navel which is open for a view as she's stretching her hands up What a curvy slim belly! Then up to her breast curves which hidden in the loose top, but her neckline is splendid striking when she bobs her head right to left stretching her neck... Woww  And what to explain about the angelic face? No words!

Then suddenly some smoke appears in front of her gaining her attention n mine too. She motioned towards the stove n opens the lid of the container, causing a lot of vapors to form above it. So, She's cooking!

"Done!" She smiled smelling it and turned to the counter. I quit observing her silently n walked ahead.

"Good morning" I voiced softly not wanting to scare her. She instantly turned her head n smiled finding me

"Good morning Manik" Of course, my morning is already good, actually best!

"Will u have green tea?" She asked showing me her cup of Green tea.

"Sure" I grabbed the dish n serve it in two plates while she prepares tea for me.

"What did u make?" I asked looking at the dish with some leaves and tomatoes n most eggs.

" Poached Eggs With Tomato, Swiss Chard, and Chickpeas" She answered as she placed the cups of tea on the table n I place our plates and both sat down to have breakfast.

"I was out for a short walk when I bought some of these things and made it as I'm hell hungry." She explained.

"I can't wait to have it" and with that, we both sipped our green tea n had our breakfast hungrily. Even I'm hungry after the light meal on the flight last night.

With a short exchange of words, we completed our breakfast and about to get up when Nandini's phone rang, causing her to keep her plates down back on the table and pick up the phone...As soon as she eyed the caller id she grinned widely...

Who is that? Dhruv? I wondered.

"Finally u r awake!" she spoke as soon as she slides the green button.

So, What do u think? Who called Nandini making her grin?

Words for Manik's admiring Nandu?

Words for Alya?

Now Manan r at New York.
What all u expect? What advances will happen between them?

Also, I'd like to thank a million for all the views, comments you all r giving. I appreciate it a lot and loved reading it.

Keep writing to me... and stay tuned for Manan's adventure in NY.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 15.2K 28
Speaking of Arranged Marriage people often think it doesn't work! Tons questions obviously arise :- How can two strangers spend their rest of lives...
259K 15K 67
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...
7.4K 594 28
Siya Singh Your typical bubbly girl that spreads happiness around. She is the eldest child of the Singhs yet is the most fun loving and cheerful one...
1.1M 109K 65
****Can be read as a general fiction. If you want an arrange marriage tale with humor, emotions and love, hop in right away**** Love is supposed to b...