Fallin' In You (English Ver...

By annazure

"Even if you ask me to let go of everything I have now, I will do it. Without hesitation. Because my life is... More

1. It's over? Or maybe it just started?
2. Dinner
3. Midnight Phone
4. Feeling
5. Osaka
6. Rumor
7. Open
8. JH : "Can I..."
9. Sea โ€‹โ€‹and Winter
10. Confused
11. Curiosity
12. Trust
13. Minhyuk's Story
14. JH : "Sleep with me?"
15. That morning
16. Angry
17. Can u move on?
18. Alone
19. Accidental (I)
20. Accidental (II)
21. A Plan
22. Terror?
23. Sudden Date
24. Christmas Eve
25. Americano
26. It's Not Right
27. Riesling and Dolcetto
28. In The Strange Place
29. A Bond Between "Us"
30. 2 0 1 3
31. Choose To Get Involved
32. Put Myself First
33. Suddenly Become a Detective
34. The Start
35. Jonghyun's Action
36. Berries
37. Jungshin Promises
38. Secret Meeting
39. The Offer
40. A Bouquet of Freesia
41. Sunset, kisses and Jungshin
42. Sabotase
43. Guilty Feeling
44. A Deal
45. The Last Thing
46. Endless Night
47. Is This The End?
48. Seventy Two Hours
49. Jungshin Hug
50. J vs J
51. The Progress
52. Getting Broken
53. Honesty
54. Love Statement
55. Relent
56. Kiss
57. "Lee Seungyeon?"
58. The Best Broken Heart
59. Cuddles
61. Goodbye
62. Like a Honeymoon
63. Maldives
Epilogue

60. Barbeque

41 3 2
By annazure

Jonghyun skillfully grilled beef for four adult men who have a big appetite. Not far from where he and the grill are, Jungshin was busy cutting paprika awkwardly.

"Shin try calling Yonghwa hyung or Minhyuk, ask why they bought beer for so long." Exclaimed Jonghyun.

"Hyung, I'm busy." Jungshin shouted back.

Jonghyun glanced at Jungshin then rolled his eyes, the maknae was just changing the shape of paprika into an abstract piece. Where is the busy life?

In the end neither of the two of them contacted Yonghwa or Minhyuk. Jonghyun was only determined to finish all the beef he was grilling if they were late.

By the way, they are currently on Muuido Island, Incheon. More precisely being camped on the edge of Hanaggae Beach.

Yes, their hiatus will end in one more week.  So before all the rush to make money takes time, the four of them agreed to go to Incheon. Enjoying spring by camping on the beach while barbecue, drinking beer and talking about everything would be fun. Moreover, the temperature is warmer and cherry blossoms have begun to bloom, making the scenery more beautiful.

"Here, I cut everything." Jungshin approached Jonghyun, handing over a plate of paprika which has now become abstract.

"Cut the mushroom as well, then arrange it with the paprika in the stitch." Jonghyun pointed at Shiitake and the wooden prick with his chin, his hands still busy with the grill.

Without denying, Jungshin immediately grabbed Shiitake, starting to change it into another abstract form.

A few minutes passed without conversation, both of them were busy with their respective duties, until Jonghyun glanced at Jungshin and cleared his throat softly.

"Are you alright?"

Jungshin nodded. "Of course. This is not a difficult thing." The answer is confident with the knife still in hand.

"That's not it. I mean after Seungyeon..." Jonghyun hesitated for a moment. "Well, you must know what I mean."

Jungshin stopped his activities for a moment, giving himself time to think before answering Jonghyun's question.

"I'm disappointed. Though from the beginning I knew that I would not win, but still I felt disappointed."

Jonghyun was shocked to hear Jungshin's honesty. Even though he said it with a relaxed and ordinary expression, but he knew that it was honesty.

"Forgive me."

"Why is Hyung apologizing?"

"Because I can't let Seungyeon go. Not to you or anyone."

Jungshin raised the corner of his lips, forming a small smile. "Then don't waste her again. Or she'll run a second time."

"I know. That will never happen again." Jonghyun said confidently.

"Did Hyung realize that she meant something after she left?"

"No. I knew from the start that she meant something to me. But, when she left, I realized that she was more than meaningful. She was like half my life."

Jonghyun said while looking at Jungshin. His earnest tone of speech, honest eyes, and firmness were fully realized by Jungshin, making him feel a painful rush in his chest.

It's okay, he told himself.

"But I will not apologize to you, Hyung."

"Because of what?"

"Because I love her."

Jonghyun looked at Jungshin frankly. He knows, again, Jungshin said honesty. If Seungyeon's situation hasn't returned to him, he is sure he will give a gift of a blow to Jungshin right now. How dare that man claim to love a girl who clearly already loves another man.

But, considering everything Jungshin has done for Seungyeon, to always look after her when he isn't around, Jonghyun is very grateful. And he also understands enough, that the feeling that arises suddenly is absolutely not to blame.

"How much do you feel about her?"

Jungshin nodded. "Bigger than you think, Hyung."

"Then, what do you think I should do to make you feel better without having to have it?"

Jungshin was silent for a moment, turning his gaze to the ocean where the waves had been rushing in between their conversations.

"Don't hurt her again. Don't, in any way."  Jungshin looked back at Jonghyun. "Or I will take her again. And at that time, I will not yield at all."

Jonghyun smiled broadly, then patted Jungshin's shoulder. "I won't. I'll never hurt her again."

"You know Hyung, there is only one thing that I regret."

"What is that?" Jonghyun asked curiously.

"I feel happy when you was sad. Believe me, I have tried to control my feelings, but it still feels happy when I know you broke up. I thought I would have a chance."

"And, are you sorry for being happy?"

Jungshin laughed softly, as if laughing at himself. "I shouldn't feel like that right?"

"It's okay, don't feel bad because at that time you were happy. That made me feel even worse, because now I am happy even though I know you are... well, sad."

Jungshin nodded. "At the very least, let me see Seungyeon happy with you, Hyung. I know you are a good man, and Seungyeon loves you unconditionally. I will not try to forget my feelings just like that, so let me see her happy until time managed to make me fall in love again with another girl. Girls that nobody else has. "

"You will definitely find that girl someday. The girl who will love you too unconditionally."

"Do you think a broken heart can be whole again?" Jungshin asked in a low voice.

Jonghyun inhaled slowly. "Maybe it won't be completely intact. But it will definitely recover."

"Will I be all right?" Jungshin asked again, more like himself.

Only this time Jonghyun saw the other side of Jungshin. The tall man almost never talked about feelings or love and all that.  Though of the four of them, Jungshin was the one who had the most female friends.  But who would have thought his heart would fall for Seungyeon, his lover.

"You will. You will be fine, because you will never be alone. There are me, Yonghwa hyung and Minhyuk. Also there is Seungyeon, you can still be friends."

Jungshin chuckled, "Hyung let me be friends with Seungyeon?"

"Of course."

This time Jungshin sighed heavily. "Yes, we have to stay friends. I have to get used to it."

"Is it hard for you to see me and Seungyeon now?"

"A little." Jungshin nodded. "But don't feel awkward in front of me, Hyung. Like you said, I'll be fine."

It turned out that Jungshin was mature enough to deal with everything, to make decisions, and to control his feelings.

Even though Jonghyun still feels selfish because he doesn't want to let Seungyeon go after hurting her and has already broken Jungshin, he is sure that over time everything will turn out okay.

His love for Seungyeon will continue to grow, his friendship with Jungshin will be fine. More than anything, he was grateful that Jungshin wanted to be open to him about everything he felt.

"This is charred! Oh what are you doing!?"  Jungshin screamed in panic to see the beef left on the grill because Jonghyun was daydreaming.

"Ah shit.. Take the plate quickly."

Jungshin immediately gave the plate Jonghyun meant. After all the half-burnt beef had moved to the plate, Jonghyun refocused on grilling the others, while Jungshin quietly ate some of the cooked pieces on the plate.

"Yyak, don't eat yet!" Jonghyun hit Jungshin's head with chopsticks.

Jungshin let out a small voice, rubbing his head while laughing. "I'm hungry ..."

"Those two people who bought beer for a long time. Could it be that they returned to Seoul?" Jonghyun also ate a few pieces of beef too, making Jungshin snicker at him.

"Don't tell me they are drunk on the street?"

"Or they were ticketed by the police?"

"Or forget to not bring money?"

"Or meet a beautiful girl and have fun?"

Both of them burst out laughing at the crazy assumptions they made themselves.  Because the stomach is hungry and the nights are getting late, none of them think positively like; stores that are far away, for example.

"Hey you two! We're back !!" Yonghwa shouted loudly while running with two large plastic bags in his hands.

Not far from Yonghwa, Minhyuk followed with another large plastic bag.

"Did you buy beer in Busan?" Jerk Jonghyun who is still busy chewing.

"Minhyuk bought fruit for a long time."  Yonghwa defended himself, pointing at Minhyuk who had just sat down and put a bag filled with green grapes, watermelons and strawberries on the table.

Oh, it turns out that Yonghwa and Minhyuk not only bought beer, but also several cans of coffee, several large packets of snacks, a few packs of marshmellow for baking and fruits. They are really going to eat big tonight.

"I told you not to buy watermelons."  Jonghyun grumbled.

"Deliberately so Hyung won't come to eat."  Minhyuk said sarcastically.

Yonghwa took over the grill, started roasting paprika and shiitake which Jungshin had prepared.

They eat well while talking about anything and laugh until the stomach hurts. Know what they are so grateful for every dinner? They are grateful because they don't have to bother thinking about diets like most idols.

The night was getting late, but they were still comfortable lingering on the beach.  Listen to the sound of the waves in the distance, sit together around a small campfire accompanied by several packets of potato chips and a few bottles of beer.

"Tomorrow, the court's decision will be read." Jonghyun started a more serious conversation.

Yonghwa took a deep breath. "I hope the law really shows its fairness."

Minhyuk and Jungshin compact nodded.

Time has passed several weeks, like the season that has changed into spring.  Likewise Daehyun and Jisoo's legal process that they always monitored. Although none of the four men had ever come to the trial, they all knew clearly every process. Well, thanks to the lawyer. Now they hope Daehyun and Jisoo will get the punishment they deserve.

"I think Daehyun is really resigned, he did not try to deny or defend himself. He also only uses lawyers provided by the state, even though he is more than able to pay reliable and expensive lawyers." Minhyuk said, he then sipped his beer and closed his eyes to enjoy the bitter taste of alcohol and fresh lemon through his throat.

Yonghwa looked at his three best friends in turn. "I was even surprised because Jisoo used a lawyer from outside, and was surprised why Daehyun firmly said Jisoo was not involved even though there was already evidence."

"Of course, because Daehyun wants to protect Jisoo. Whatever the reason, but obviously it's because he wants Jisoo free."

Yonghwa and Jonghyun frowned at Jungshin's assumption. Isn't it great that Jisoo was found guilty? Daehyun will most likely get a sentence relief.

Minhyuk suddenly chuckled. "The reason is of course love."

"Yeah, whatever. What is clear is that tomorrow the verdict will be read out and the problem resolved." Jonghyun waved his hand, gesturing to stop talking about it even though he himself started it.

"The point is I thank you guys for helping me deal with this problem."

Compact, Yonghwa, Minhyuk and Jungshin stared lazily at Jonghyun, feeling what he said just now was very melancholy and not manly at all. Even so in their hearts still feel touched.

"Stop thanking me. Just buy me lunch for a month." Said Yonghwa.

Jungshin nodded excitedly, agreeing with Yonghwa. "Don't just lunch but dinner too." He said.

"Don't forget the coffee." Minhyuk added.

Jonghyun chuckles annoyed, something in his head immediately counts how much nominal he must spend to thank it. Instead of being stingy, just one meal they usually spend more than three hundred thousand won. Can you imagine how much for one month?

Well, they are healthy adult men and their stomachs are never full.

"Damn. You guys intend to make me bankrupt huh?"

Yonghwa laughed while opening a new beer can. "Hey, you even pay the expensive car tax, you won't go bankrupt let alone just treat a meal a month."

"Damn it." Jonghyun cursed again, this time while laughing loudly.

Yonghwa held the beer can up high, followed by the others. "Cheers! For the four of us who are more handsome and great!"

"CNBLUE!!"

Finally, they spent the night at the edge of the Hanaggae beach along with the crashing waves, the campfire, the acoustic guitar melodies, singing, and heartwarming laughter.

Later, they hope CNBLUE will stay like this.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 2.4K 33
[ Jeongin x Seungmin ] "The bravest thing I ever did was continue to live my life to the fullest even when I knew I was going to die." Society says...
29.7K 1K 40
she fell in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time and it gave her the most euphoric feeling .. || idol au || oc x skz ...
671K 24.2K 71
[COMPLETED] โI'm sure I can fuck you good than your husband, Noona!โž ---Kim Taehyung Warning: Smut alert๐Ÿ”ž Started: 04...
583K 27.4K 42
In wich Jungkook and Taehyung were happily married. Well that was the idea..... -------- "you are mine Taehyung, every inch of you" - "dont you dare...