𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 | s.bla...

By luuuhl

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ↴ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛�... More

¡face claim!
chapter one: the Hogwarts express
chapter two: home sweet home
chapter four: Moony
chapter five: 'secret snog'
chapter six: blushing
chapter seven: 'greetings and meetings'
chapter eight: an interesting breakfast
chapter nine: "plans"
chapter ten: tea
chapter eleven: snape
chapter twelve: finally
thank you

chapter three: 'oh shut it'

24.7K 660 345
By luuuhl

DAISY HAD ALWAYS loved mornings which even she found odd at times since may people her age would kill for an extra hour of sleep. She woke up bright and early that day, showering, putting on her favourite strawberry-scented lip balm and walking down to breakfast.

Sitting at the Gryffindor table was Remus Lupin, drinking a cup of tea, his hair was still a little messy.

Daisy walked over to him.

"Morning." She smiled.

He looked up and smiled at her. "Morning Daisy, do you want to sit down?"

She nodded thanking him and taking a seat next to him.

"So are you happy to be starting classes again?" She asked him whilst picking up a piece of toast.

"I guess so, I'm excited to start potions I heard that we would be able to smell amortentia this year."

"oh wow really! I always wondered what it would smell like," she exclaimed.

"same here! I'm guessing it would probably be the smell of new parchment."

They continued to have a conversation until the great hall started filling up and Remus explained that he'd have to go see if his friends were awake.

-

"I don't even know why peter decided to take ancient runes, we could have all potions together" James sighed

The students at Hogwarts were currently in their last class of the day and Daisy was in absolute bliss she was so happy to have people to talk to in class.

"It's fine at least we have lily and daisy in this class!" Sirius nearly squealed.

"Don't go wetting yourself Padfoot" Remus laughed.

Sirius ignored him continuing to stare at the back of daisys' hair while smiling softly to himself.

He was cut out of his trance by professor slughorns voice booming through the classroom.

"Alright everyone could I please get you all in partners!"

People started shuffling around the classroom daisy was left alone since the girls went together she didn't mind though she walked up to Remus and his friends.

"Hey Remus, do you want to be partners?" She asked smiling.

"Sorry daisy, I'm with James," He asked while giving a small smirk at Sirius almost telling him to go with daisy, though James beat him to it.

"Sirius doesn't have a partner either you two could go together!" James exclaimed grinning at Sirius.

"Alright" Was all she said, smiling at Sirius.

Sirius couldn't process what just happened his mind was going haywire he waited a second before getting up to join daisy.

"Don't fuck it up mate" He heard James say as him and Remus started giggling like school girls very obviously proud of themselves.

"So how's your day been?" He mustered

"Oh, It's been great!" She grinned

Sirius couldn't help but smile at how happy she looked, he leaned on his hand while listening to her talking about her day.

"Oh sorry I've been talking about myself, how's your day been?" She asked him

"It started off alright but it's getting better" Subtly referencing the fact he was happy to be around her.

"Oh well, that's good" Smiling at him.

They started brewing their potion although Sirius kept getting into a trance of staring at her.

"Are you okay Sirius? You keep spacing out" She asked.

He blushed covering his face with his hair.

"Oh I'm okay, just wondering how I'm going to get all this homework done, it's only the first day and we've already got so much" Smooth Sirius.

"I know right!" she exclaimed "Remus and I were talking at breakfast and we agreed to meet up on Friday night to do some of it, you're welcome to join us" She smiled at him.

At first, Sirius was angry that Remus once again didn't tell him he talked with Daisy but it was overpowered by the thought of spending time with Daisy.

"Sure."He grinned.

-

"Oh it was great, Sirius is very nice although he's a bit shy" Daisy was explaining to Lily how potions were.

"Sirius? Shy? That's very unlike him" Lily muttered loud enough for daisy to hear.

"Really? whenever I see him he's always very shy" She replied confused.

"Maybe he likes you and is nervous to be around you!" Lily exclaimed wide-eyed.

Daisys' jaw dropped "Okay no way Sirius has a crush on me."

"Okay just think about it he's never shy around anyone and you also said before he kept spacing out" Lily added.

"Oh shut it" Daisy laughed and lily joined in afterwards.

"She just looked so beautiful, you should have seen her smile" Sirius gushed.

"Oh, merlin please help us" James half-joked.

"You've been going on about her since potions can we please have a break" Remus sighed.

"Oh shut it" what Sirius failed to see was Daisy and lily walking in front of them also trying to get to the great hall and so Sirius was reunited with the love of his life.

On the floor.

"Sorry" He exclaimed before looking up to see Daisys' blue eyes looking down at him.

"It's alright, are you okay?" She asked him while helping him up.

His breath hitched at the sudden contact and blushed.

"Y-yeah" was all he could say.

"Are you sure you're a bit red" James and Remus were both snickering.

Sirius blushed harder "Oh yeah, just a bit hot" He softly smiled at her. 'Nice one Sirius.' He internally cringed.

She smiled at all of them before walking off with lily.

James and Remus toppled over with laughter clutching their stomachs.

"Bit hot there mate?"

"shut it potter" he scowled.

-

Two days had now gone by and Remus, Sirius and Daisy were all sat in the library.

"Ugh, I give up!" Daisy dramatically sighed.

Sirius pushed his book away from him. "Oh thank Merlin I didn't know how much longer I could fake read" Daisy laughed.

"Well if you two don't mind some here is actually trying to study." Remus looked up at them.

"Sorry Remus." she smiled.

"So what do you like doing in your free time?" Sirius asked her.

"Um not much, mostly reading," she replied.

"What that's it!" He asked wide-eyed.

"Believe it or not black, some people actually enjoy reading" She laughed.

He huffed.

"Do you wanna go to the kitchens I'm starving?" He looked up at the two.

"No thanks, I've still got to finish some homework" Remus sighed.

"I'll go" Daisy grinned.

-

"I've never been here" Daisy and Sirius were now sitting on top of a bench eating ice-cream out of a tub.

"What really?" Sirius exclaimed

"Yeah," she said taking another spoonful of ice-cream.

"Woah" Suddenly an idea came to his head "Do you want to go to Hogsmeade?"

"What right now?" She asked wide-eyed.

"Yeah come on!"

a/n To be honest i'm not very proud of this chapter it was mostly a filler :/
I feel like so much happened in this chapter. It may seem like Sirius and Daisy are going to get together quickly but I promise you, that is not the case. Have a great day/night and stay safe :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.9K 2.2K 33
Idk how to describe this. I don't own anything from JK Rowling's Harry Potter. | female reader|
423K 14.1K 30
❝It would be an honor to have my heart crushed by you.❞ The universe had never meant to bring Celeste Malfoy and Remus L...
298K 7.8K 34
He looks up, and those hazel eyes pierce mine. I don't look away because the seriousness in his gaze holds me there. "Lily, I love you." *I do...
26.8K 546 14
"𝘐𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦, 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴, 𝘵𝘰𝘰." ***** 🌸𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐝�...