chapter four: Moony

♪

"I CAN'T BELIEVE we did that!" Sirius and Daisy had just got back from their late-night trip to Hogsmeade and were now walking back towards Gryffindor Tower.

Walking through the portrait Daisy noticed that only a couple of other Gryffindors were there.

"See you around, Sirius" She smiled at him.

He gave her a smile and nod before walking off towards his friends who were all smirking.

"So did you shag her?" James asked him with a smirk.

Sirius' eyes nearly fell out of his sockets, he was turning red by the second.

"No! of course not! we just went to Hogsmeade."

"Wait you showed her the secret tunnel to Hogsmeade?" James gasped putting an emphasise on the word secret.

"Yeah." was all he said.

After a round of wizards chess and a round of jokes later the boys noticed they were the only ones left in the common room.

Well, almost the only ones.

"Hey Daisy" she turned around to see a smiling Remus walking up to her.

"Hey Remus, sorry we couldn't get much homework done" she softly smiled at him.

"Oh, it's alright we could do it sometime next week."

"Sounds great maybe Wednesday?"

Remus internally cringed. Wednesday was the full moon and he would be in no shape what so ever to study.

"Sorry, I can't do Wednesday, maybe Saturday?"

"Yeah, you're right I heard there was going to b a full moon on Wednesday and I might go watch it from the black lake, I've heard it looks beautiful from there."

Remus' eyes widened for a second.

"No! I mean there could be werewolves" He stuttered.

"Don't be silly Remus, plus I'm not scared of them" She smiled at him.

"what, but there monsters!"

Daisys smile dropped as she looked at him.

"That's mean Remus, they're humans just like us. Just because they turn into a werewolf one night a month practically against their will doesn't mean they have to be shunned by society or treated poorly."