chapter two: home sweet home

♪

WALKING INTO THE great hall Daisy couldn't help but grin seeing all the candles floating in the air, everyone chatting with their friends, in short Daisy was happy to be home she walked towards the Gryffindor table, she stopped when she noticed Remus sitting with his friends; the infamous marauders.

They were a group consisting of four sixth year Gryffindor boys, James potter the quidditch star, known for his good looks and love for Lily Evans, Sirius black the heartthrob, he had a fan-base of girls though never showed much care for them, he was known to be quite loud, though a lot of the time Daisy would notice he was very quiet and even shy at some points. Then Remus lupin, he was known for having many scars (which girls loved, finding him mysterious) and having his nose stuck in a book he was noticeably quieter than James and Sirius but like the other two, he didn't show much care to his fan-base much to the girls' displeasure. Last is Peter Pettigrew, Daisy had always felt bad for him. he had always stuck out like a sore thumb next to other three never quite in their league.

Daisy had walked up to the four boys. all of them immediately stopping mid-sentence and looked up at her.

Sirius' heart started to beat faster as he looked up at her with nothing more than adoration. Though he was slightly confused as to why she was standing before them.

"Hello, boys, sorry to cut into your conversation I was just here to give Remus this." She smiled at the lot of them.

Sirius' jaw dropped at the sudden sentence confusion was suddenly replaced by anger and jealousy 'since when did Daisy and Remus become friends?' 'did Daisy have feelings for Remus?'

Daisy handed Remus a book and his face lit up.

"I forgot to give you this to you on the train," She explained whilst tucking her hair behind her left ear.

"Yes, I was wondering when you would." They shared a small laugh.

This confused the three other boys even more then they had been.

"I'll see you around Remus, bye boys." She smiled at them all and then walked off to take a seat.

"Remus john lupin you tell me what that was right now or so help me I will drag you to the bottom of the black lake." If looks could kill Remus would have had died 30 times over.

"Merlin calm down paddy, I'm sure that moony has a perfectly good explanation to all of this." James tried to reason putting his hand on Sirius' shoulder.