Angel's Weren't Meant To Be S...

By KatieLuvsTokioHotel

A prophecy. The only thing that motivates her to survive. It doesn't change, even when Victoria, a young Fal... More

[01] The Legend
[02] Prologue
[03] A Living Hell
[04] New Beginnings
[05] Karma's A Bitch
[06] The Decision
[07] Stupid Humans Will Never Learn
[08] The Slave Life
[09] The Auction House
[10] Sold
[11] New Home
[12] Punishment Is For The Weak
[13] A New Point Of View
[14] Within The Depths Of Hell
[15] Supervision
[16] We Are Not Friends
[17] A Being Of Death
[18] Not So Different
[19] Visit From The Witch
[20] Me Help You?
[21] Passion, Lust and Sexual Drive
[22] A Fallen Dream
[23] Escape
[24] The Truth Comes Out
[25] A Fallen Guest
[26] Everyone Is Learning
[27] Lycan Revolt
[28] Trust Me
[29] Lord Eric Baylish
[30] Seraph Institute
[31] The Gathering
[32] Plans
[33] Pleasantly Unwelcomed Surprises
[34] More Than A Slave
[35] Doomed To Die
[37] The Time For War Is Now
[38] The Battle With The Lycans
[39] Run, Trinity!
[40] Inquiries
[41] Back to the Beginning
[42] Anger Is A Powerful Thing
[43] Love Strong and Love Weak
[44] Death Star
[45] I Am Home
[46] Thoughts
[47] Suicide Mission
[48] You Always Have A Choice
[49] Hell's Gate
[50] I Am Hell
[51] This Can Never Be
[52] Becoming Alone
[53] The Choosing
[54] The Prophecy Begins
[55] The Stone City
[56] The King and Queen
[57] You Are Free
[58] Caught
[59] Angel of...
[60] The Sword
Sequel!!

[36] The Burning Is Back!

2.6K 41 19
By KatieLuvsTokioHotel

**IMPORTANT NOTE: There is some adult content in this chapter at the end. I will put some ***** to let you know what it starts if you don't want to read that. Consider yourself warned.

---------[Story Start]---------

It was back. The warm burning was back!

With there only being a month and a half until the prophecy, Hell was growing stronger. The once dead and empty feeling that I had in my core was starting to warm. It was faint but slowly growing and starting to burn again!

Hell’s life force was coming to life within me and that was all that mattered. Not even this blasted collar can keep me away from it. Once it came time for the prophecy, I would be free! The Fallen will rise and we will have more power than before. We will be above these weak Humans and they shall be our slaves!

Life has a funny way of balancing things out.

But there was a small twang of pain and resentment inside my heart at this thought.

With this prophecy, I would be gaining power and freedom but then I would lose Keegan.

It was almost sickening how much that bothered me. It was as though the Pure Angel half of me was getting more pronounced the longer I was around Trinity and all of her goodness and purity.

It took everything in me to push those feelings away and ignore that part of me. I refused to accept or acknowledge the Pure half of my being and soul.

The Pure Angels and God didn’t want me. They made that exceptionally clear when I was banished, thrown out of the Heavens and to the depths of Hell. They didn’t want me but Hell took me in with welcoming open arms. I was accepted there. So I accepted the Fallen half of me and banished the Pure part.

My sudden train of thought was putting me in a foul mood. I haven’t thought much about my Pure half very much. I have never thought about my Pure Angel mother either. In the past I have never had the desire. But now I found myself curious.

I don’t know what my mother looks like. I was but a young child when I was cast out of Heaven and saw her last, so I don’t remember much. But I realized now that I wanted to know more. Or maybe even see her. Just once.

My father, Azrael, never spoke of her very much. He seemed to avoid talking about her as much as possible. But he did say that I looked like her. But instead of straight black hair like my own, hers was always in large, curling dark brown waves. That was all I had to go by.

Would that even be possible? Seeing her, I mean. I didn’t know for sure, but if I ever had the chance to see her, I would. I think… Would she hate me for what I am, for what I had become without her guidance?

I am not and never have been a lady, but I feel as though she was.

Shaking my head, I tried to focus my mind on something else. I didn’t want to think of my mother anymore. I didn’t want to think of the fact that I was half Pure. Nothing about me now was Pure and that was the end of that.

Deciding that it was early enough to get up, I pushed my blankets off of me and stood up. Getting dressing in my black pants and layered shirt and corset vest, I got ready for the day.

The days were getting colder, I thought as I slipped my feet into my knee-high leather boots. My old slippers weren’t warm enough anymore. Leaving my room I was surprised to see Trinity standing there waiting for me. She had a huge smile on her face. Her sudden appearance made me jump slightly.

“Good morning, Victoria!”

“Trinity?” I said perplexed at her appearance. She never showed up this early in the morning when I helped the apprentice’s train, “What are you doing here?”

She shrugged her shoulders innocently, “I wanted to watch you train with the apprentices. I never get to spend much time with you anymore. I miss you.”

That warmed my heart. She really was an adorable little Pure Angel.

I nodded my head and without another word I started walking out to the training grounds with Trinity right on my heels.

We were early, they hadn’t come back from their run yet and Keegan had apparently gone with them today. I sat on the stone steps with Trinity as we awaited their return.

Small talk hadn’t always been my forte, but I gave it a shot, “So how are you today?”

Trinity let out a long, deep sigh, “I’m good, what about you?”

I noticed that her smile never faltered. Clearly she was very happy about something. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was thinking about Lord Eric Baylish. I have noticed that she’s quieter and she daydreams a lot. Most likely thinking about him. He would be returning any day now actually.

“Fine,” I answered.

Then there was silence. Obviously I wasn’t very good at this whole small talk thing. I very much preferred silence in my life.

“How has Arianna been lately?” I asked. Since I have been training with Keegan, Trinity went back to being Arianna’s slave worker. I felt bad on the one hand but I’m mostly just really happy it wasn’t me around that heinous woman. I truly couldn’t stand her.

The young angels brow scrunched up in confusion, “I don’t really know. She mostly keeps to herself lately or goes out to ‘tea parties’. I don’t think she wants to have anything to do with the Lycan threat or the prophecy. It’s like she is trying to pretend that they aren’t real. I guess she is just scared but she doesn’t want to show it…”

I nodded in understanding. If I were a weak Human, I’m sure that I would be scared too.

“Have you talked to Keegan yet about…” she left the end of the sentence open; knowing that I knew what she was talking about.

I shook my head, ‘no’. There never seemed to be a good time to tell him that his fiancée was cheating on him. Plus there was never a time that I could pull him off to the side to tell him privately.

The sound of pounding feet caught our attention and we saw the Angel Hunters coming around the forest trail. I heard Trinity sigh from beside me, “Well you should probably tell him soon…”

My eyes drifted over Keegan and up his chiseled chest before our eyes locked together and he gave me one of his signature smirks.

“Tonight. I’ll tell him tonight…”

***

The apprentices finally realized the seriousness of this situation and they took it more appropriately. No more joking around.

It was around lunchtime when we heard a horse running up towards the palace. Minutes later we saw the huge towering form of Lord Eric Baylish. He was clad in his clean war robes and his large sword hanging at his hip.

Glancing at Trinity, she was actually glowing. Her smile was practically eating her face and it looked like it was taking everything in her to not run up to him and jump on him.

His arrival ended our training session for the morning. It was late now, the sun just falling under the horizon. We were all in a sitting room by a lit fire. Eating biscuits and drinking wine and bourbon. Even Arianna joined us.

I made sure to stay as far away from her as possible of course. I didn’t want to have to speak with her because that would lead to a fight where I would most likely stab her in the throat with a chair leg.

Trinity offered me a biscuit but I shook my head ‘no’ and she ate it instead as she moved back to her spot subtly beside Lord Baylish.

They may think that they were being stealthy, but I saw her resting her hand on the couch, just barely touching his leg and he had his arm up on the back with his fingers just barely grazing over her skin every now and then.

“So how were your travels through the Rang Sha’Dina Mountains? Did you run into any trouble with the Lycans?” Sheridon asked Eric.

Throwing back the rest of his drink and placing it on the table, he leaned back in on the armchair, “It was alright. Because we were such a small party going back to Denfold, we decided to travel harder and go the longer way down through the south pass. It was a good thing we did too. The night that we stayed at the base of the mountain, we were up all night, couldn’t sleep as we heard the Lycans running around our camp.

“Coming back we went through Wolf Pass though. We were such a large force that they probably didn’t want to mess with us. Plus, at the time, we meant them no harm. Even if we saw one, we didn’t attack it. They know those mountains better than us, so I wouldn’t want to be caught in a battle with them in their own territory…”

“Where are the Lycan Hunter Troops now then?” Rachel asked.

“They are around the city’s border. By tomorrow morning they will be spread out all around the border to help secure the walls and provide reinforcements.”

Rachel nodded and the room went silent for a moment.

“Well I think that the city is fully prepared now,” Arianna said as she filled her goblet of wine and took her seat on Keegan’s lap. I figured that she would try to at least act like a lady since she clearly doesn’t know how to look like one. But no, here she was throwing herself upon Keegan like a common whore.

He smiled up at his fiancée before she bent down to give him a big sloppy wet kiss.

Trinity glanced at me with a sad look on her face and I gave her that all-knowing look. I had to tell him tonight. It wasn’t fair to him to not know…

Once she freed him, Keegan spoke up, “That’s all we can hope for,” then he directed his attention to everyone else, “I hope that all of this preparation is all for a “just-in-case” scenario. Although that is highly improbable…”

“That would be nice,” Sheridon agreed as he took a swig on his drink.

I shook my head and focused my eyes on the crackling fire. I didn’t want to ‘hang-out’ with these… people. Trinity said it would be fun and good for me to not isolate myself all of the time.

But the thing is that I don’t care much for their company and I don’t want to be around them more than necessary. I would train with them all morning to get my strength back and considering I was doing so well with the collar, I can’t wait for October 31st…

“It’s a little eerie though, isn’t it?” Rachel said softly.

It was quiet as everyone turned to look at her. Even I peeked a glance. She looked like an innocent little girl now. She wasn’t wearing her normal black tight fitted Hunters outfit but instead a white shirt and tan pants. Although she had no real feminine qualities about her, she looked like a defenseless little girl. It was in that little glance that I finally saw how scared and nervous she was really feeling about their whole situation.

“What is?” Eric spoke.

She shrugged her shoulders and I rolled my eyes and looked back at the dancing flames.

“Well. It’s be thousands of years since the Fallen fell out of the heavens…” my ears pricked to attention at the mention of this, but I continued to face away in the shadows, “And all of a sudden, it seems, they find a way to be free of Hell. Why now? Why not 50 generations ago? And then this Lycan war that is building, and so close to the day of the prophecy?”

It was silent as she paused and it all sunk in… “It just feels like it’s going to be an apocalypse. It feels like the world is going to end for us in just over a month. Is that really all we have left?”

The serious tone of the room was broken very abruptly as Lady Arianna snorted and started to laugh. The pure sound of it made me cringe. I wanted to rip out her tongue…

“Apocalypse? End of the world?” she questioned, “This is not going to be the end of the world! We have more than enough troops to fight the Lycans. They may have large numbers but most of them were in cages for who knows how many years. They will be weak! And no one knows anything for certain about this Fallen prophecy… It might not even happen! How do we even know it is going to happen for sure this time?”

Everything she said was stupid, and I think everyone in the room knew it but didn’t want to point it out to her because that would just be embarrassing… for her! How can she think like that? Does she honestly not believe that any of this is actually real?

The room was silent for a while and I got a weird feeling. I turned to see everyone staring at me.

“What?” I growled out.

“She said that it would…” Keegan said and I glared at him, locking gazes.

“She told you?” Eric asked completely amazed.

He shook his head, “No. When she was first captured she spent 6 months at a research lab, of sorts… They put her under some drugs and in her anger she told them of the prophecy that was to come for us.”

How would he know any of this? As far as I knew, nothing left that lab center…

Not that I care. It’s the Humans lives’, not mine, that is in danger.

“Well that’s a bummer…” Jayden said in an effort to lighten the mood.

I kept my gaze on Keegan but he never faltered. There was no anger in his eyes though. There was nothing at all. I just wanted to know what he was thinking…

“What are your thoughts on this, Victoria?” Trinity asked me quietly and right out of the blue.

My eyes snapped to her and once again the whole room went quiet.

But I was confused, “My thoughts?”

“Yeah,” Rachel spoke up, “You’re kind of like the opposite party in all of this. We are worrying about the prophecy and are possible deaths. You are on the side of the prophecy. So what are you thinking about when we bring up the prophecy?”

I thought about a lot of things, I realized…  

I thought about how important it was that we had all of the pieces and that technically we didn’t have one in our possession as it was just in this same room as me, in the bookshelf, and I personally didn’t know about what was happening with the portal keeper…

How the world would burn with our freedom and rise to Earth. If all of the Humans didn’t die they would be eaten by the demons or turned into slaves.

I thought about how I would loose Trinity because she is a Pure. And how I would loose Keegan. The one man that I developed feelings for when he should have been the last person that I should ever set my heart on.

But I mostly thought about how we had to get this right. We couldn’t wait another 5000 years…

Thinking about this, I knew that I couldn’t tell them any of it really…

“I just think about how Hell and the Fallen will completely lay waste to Earth and all of their enemies. I have full beliefs that we will succeed,” I said slowly.

“That’s it?”

I looked at Jayden, “Do you want more than that?” he quickly shook his head no.

Arianna abruptly stood up and crossed her arms across her chest, “This is all ridiculous nonsense. I thought we were going to be drinking together for a good time, not to talk about all of this depressing hokum!”

Turning around she said to Keegan, “Come on, Love. I believe it is time for bed. I want you in bed tonight.”

I wanted to vomit.

He gave her a weird look and a nervous chuckle, “I’ll be up soon. I sent the stable boys home early tonight and I forgot to put away my saddle…”

She huffed and stomped her way out of the sitting room without another word.

Somewhere in the palace, the grandfather clock struck, letting us know that it was 1 in the morning. Then as if it set off a trigger, Trinity, Rachel and Sheridon all yawned. That seemed to be our cue to go to bed.

“Well,” Eric said as he stood, “I’m off to bed.”

He looked down at Trinity and saw her rubbing her eyes. He surprised everyone in the room by scooping her small dainty frame up in his large bulky arms, “I’ll take the little sleepy one to bed,” I almost smiled as she blushed.

When Eric walked passed my seat, I just caught Trinity giving me a pointed look before darting her eyes to Keegan and then back at me.

I nodded. This would be the perfect time to tell him. My stomach rolled as I looked over at him, I really didn’t want to do it. How would he react? Would it crush his heart? Probably not… He already said he doesn’t love her anymore.

The three apprentices all stood and said their good nights before they left the room as well. Keegan just finished collecting all of the glasses and placing them on the table. I had been sitting slightly in the shadows and now it was only Keegan and I in the room.

Standing and walking over to him, I cleared my throat. His back had been to me and he jumped as he spun around.

“Victoria! I’m sorry you startled me. I thought you left for bed right away,” he stated.

Shaking my head no, I say, “I’m not tired. I haven’t been able to sleep much as of late.”

One of his eyebrows rose, “Oh? Do you know why?”

It had everything to do with feeling anxious about feeling Hells life force burning stronger within my chest, but he didn’t need to know that, “I have no clue.”

He nodded once, “Well, did you want to accompany me to the horse stables?”

I nodded my head and shortly after we were walking outside to the barn. Two torches were lit outside the door and lifting one out of its holder, Keegan opened the door and I followed right behind before he closed the doors again.

“Don’t want any night creatures coming in here and eating all of the grain…” he said with a short chuckle as he lit a couple of the torches inside.

It was a decently sized barn but it was packed full of stalls along each side and a big room in the back for the food and a ladder up to the hayloft. Beside each stall, there was a place to put up the saddles and bridles.

A few horses nickered and snorted in greeting. Walking up to a few Keegan gave them a scratch behind the ears if they poked their head out of the window to say hello.

I simply stood there and watched as he gathered the tack and put it in its proper place. I found myself empty of any words. I didn’t know how to start. Do I work the conversation into it or do I just blurt it out. I opened and closed my mouth a few times to speak but nothing came out.

Time flew by fast and before I knew it, Keegan was putting out the fires and coming towards me and leading me back outside and to the palace.

I was running out of time. I had to tell him. How?

We were just coming inside when he spoke, “How has your reading been coming along?”

It has been about a week or so that we slowly stopped doing our nightly lessons. It was getting too stressful with everything going on. I had to be honest though, I didn’t like reading by myself…

“Slow. It’s difficult to try to read when you don’t have someone there to tell you that everything is good… I haven’t practiced any writing though…” I admitted.

“Would you like to read to me a bit now?” he asked.

We stopped and I looked up to see that we were standing outside my bedroom door.

Looking back between the door and Keegan I asked, “In my room?”

He shrugged, “Why not?”

My cheeks flared red in my surprise and I was so happy that the lighting in the halls was all very dim so he couldn’t see. Pushing open my door, I nodded, “Ok…”

I was surprised yet again when he fully closed the door behind him.

Looking around my room, I realized that I didn’t have another chair or anything else to sit on besides my bed. Walking over to my nightstand I picked up the book he had given me and I instantly sat on the floor, “You can sit on my bed, milord.”

One of his eye brows rose as he sat on the bed, “Why so formal all of a sudden?” Keegan patted the space beside him, “I thought we were past this? You can sit with me. It is your bed after all.”

I kept my head down but got up and sat beside him. Opening the book I slowly started to read by the small candlelight. Before long Keegan shifted and lay down along my bed with his eyes closed as he relaxed into the cheap mattress. His legs were behind me, gently pressing on my back and a shiver ran up my spine but I continued to read, although unsteadily, with Keegan helping me with a few words along the way.

Once I finished a couple pages, Keegan sat up suddenly and I lifted my head to see his face right in front of mine. I gulped. What was he doing now?

His eyes bore into my own and after a few seconds his gaze fell to my slightly parted mouth as I was starting to breathe hard.

Clearly he saw this as his chance to take what he wanted. Leaning forward he captured my lips with his own before tangling his hands in my hair and holding me close.

It took everything in me to hold back my moan of pleasure. How could this man so easily ignite this fire within me? My skin felt like it was burning, and only his hands seemed to be able to dull the burning. I wanted his touch, everywhere!

Nibbling on my lower lip, he was able to coax my mouth open to his will. I only wanted to please him at this point. What was wrong with me? I never thought things like that!

The book that I had been reading was totally forgotten about by now as it fell out of my hands and tumbled, discarded to the floor. My now empty hands shot out to his shoulders. I couldn’t help but sigh at the feel of his hard body. He took that as his chance to slip his tongue further into my mouth and slide it against my own.

Keeping our close proximity, I whimpered when he removed his silky lips from mine. He smirked as one of his hands snaked its way around my waist and pulling my body flush against his. In a short moment, he had successfully gotten me on my back under him. I found myself wanting him to have his own dirty, rough and passionate way with me.

He lowered his head to start kissing my neck...

My eyes shot open. How could I have already forgotten? I had to tell him about Arianna… Now!

“Keegan,” it came out as an almost moan.

Pushing him, I was able to lift him up and off of me. He looked confused, “What’s wrong, Vic?”

I sat up and beside him and I’m sure I had a sad look on my face because he was frowning as well, “Did I do something wrong?”

I shook my head no. Oh how could this beautiful creature ever think that he had done something wrong to a worthless Fallen like me?

“I’m sorry. I have to tell you something. I didn’t want to tell you, because I’m not sure about how you will react. But you need to know…”

He must have understood the seriousness in my tone and he nodded and sat on the edge of the bed beside me.

I took a deep breath and just spit it out.

“Trinity told me that she didn’t want to tell you because it made her too sad. I didn’t witness any of this but you know that Trinity would never lie. She doesn’t have a bad bone in her body…”

He nodded and I continued, “The day that Lord Baylish left to return to Denfold, you had gone out for a ride that afternoon,” he nodded, “Trinity said she walked past your chambers and heard sounds… Passionate sounds.”

His brow drew together in a mixture of doubt and confusion.

“She heard Arianna with another man…She couldn’t be sure who but she knows what she heard. And apparently when Arianna says that she goes to her ‘tea parties’ she is lying to you. She goes out to see men or a man, I don’t know much about that. All I know is that she is cheating on you, Keegan. She is sleeping with other men, under your roof no less. I don’t know for how long or anything, but I knew that I had to tell you.”

Keegan focused his attention to the floor and it looked like he was having an internal debate with himself.

“I wanted to tell you because you have the right to know… I know that what you and I have done is no better but at least you haven’t gone out with other women and slept with them right under her nose. You can’t marry this woman! It hurts to watch you two together because she clearly has no sincere feelings towards you.”

I felt a bit lighter once I had told him everything but now I was nervous for his response.

“I really haven’t been much better to her though…” he said. I wasn’t sure how he felt about that.

I blushed, “I’m sorry… But at least you don’t treat others like dirt under your fingernails. Arianna does. You deserve someone better than her.”

It was at least 20 seconds later when he spoke, “I guess I kind of saw this coming. I brought it on myself. I haven’t been giving her much attention lately. I haven’t even taken her in bed in weeks. I just can’t. Nothing about her appeals to me anymore…”

“So are you going to call off the wedding?” I asked.

He shrugged, “I suppose. I will have to confront her about it, of course. I don’t think it will make much difference when I do. If we live after this prophecy date, I will do it then. But I can’t now. There is too much going on as it is. She is scared too. I don’t want to throw her into a total state of depression.”

My heart went out to him. Even though he knew that Arianna was treating him like dirt he couldn’t just crush her soul and throw her out in such desperate times.

I gave him a small, sad smile, “I’m sorry I had to be the one to tell you…” It felt kind of strange saying sorry so much…

Keegan smiled at me, “I’m glad it was you who told me.”

“Really?”

“Yes. Now I won’t feel so guilty for what I am about to do.”

My heart started to race when his large form loomed above me and he once again dropped his lips to mine. Harder this time. Like he wasn’t holding anything back. I threw my arms around his neck and held him tight against me. I needed him right now and I think at this moment he might have needed me too...

With his hands on my hips, he pulled me on top of him as he lay back on my bed. It was just big enough to fit his huge figure but all I could think of now was having his skin on mine…

One of my hands trailed down his chest, feeling all of the hard dangerous muscles there and my hand was a little shaky.

This was really going to happen. I was finally going to be with this man, even if it was only for one night.

So many feelings were coursing through my body right now. Happiness. I can’t believe he actually wants to be with me in this way. Pleasure. His hands alone made my skin burn and my body shiver. Lust. Never before have I wanted to lay with a man. Yet here I was. Yearning for him to never stop. And at the moment we were still fully clothed. But I intended to change that.

His hands were at the bottom of my shirt. His warm fingers slipped their way under the fabric and lightly trailed across my skin there. I could have screamed in delight. Sitting up I wasted no time in pulling my shirt off up over my head and tossing it somewhere in the room.

Keegan’s eyes took in the full sight of me as I straddled his hips, before he sat up as well to kiss the skin on my ribs, my cleavage and then my shoulder and up my neck where he gently bit the sensitive skin there.

“So perfect,” he mumbled into the skin under my ear.

*** Adult content ***

I placed my hands on his shoulders before trailing them down the front buttons of his shirt, undoing each one on my way down until it hung open in front of me. Proudly showing off his sculpted tan chest, my fingers slipped under the fabric at his shoulders to push it off and expose more of that amazing muscled body.

Our lips were suddenly together again in a heated dance. I wanted to taste more of him and if his actions were anything to go by, I’m sure Keegan was the same for me.

In a flash, I was under him. He braced his weight on an arm so he wouldn’t crush me. Keegan placed himself between my legs and I became instantly hot and the burning need to have him even closer to me was making me start to lightly pant.

Lifting my hips, I grind into him. His manhood was clearly evident as its hardness pressed into my sweet womanly spot, causing me to moan.

Keegan growled and in a flash he had kicked off his boots and yanked mine off as well in desperation. I was getting too hot and I wanted more from him. I wanted it all.

Reaching down to his belt, I undid it as quickly as my anxious, fumbling fingers would allow. Why was I so nervous? Masters had done this to me countless times before. I know how it goes; there is nothing new there. So why can’t I undo a simple buckle?

Finally getting past that I tried pushing his pants off his hips and eventually Keegan stopped kissing my neck and upper breasts long enough to chuckle, “Would you like some help undressing me, my little inexperienced one?”

I lightly glared at his teasing, “Inexperienced?”

He smirked as he stood up and his pants fell to the floor. This was more of him than I have ever seen and my eyes were glued to him. This was actually happening…

“Yes,” he came onto the bed again and crawled up between my legs where he sat on his knees and ran his hands along the waistband of my pants and then started to undo them as well, “I’m sure that no one has ever had sex with you before,” I gave him a confused look.

Was he being serious?

“Men in the past have only ever fucked you. They never treated you like a woman should be treated. You were an object of sexual pleasure to them. Nothing more and nothing less…”

Slipping his hands under my lower back, he effortlessly lifted my hips off the bed so he could pull my pants down over my bum. Putting my legs up in the air, he continued to pull the fabric off me completely.

His eyes took me all in. The look was as sensual as his kisses and it made me feel just as hot and wanted.

“We are not going to fuck, Victoria…”

I frowned at this. What was he playing at? All of this just to shoot me down?

“We are going to have sex,” my heart thudded against my ribcage, “rough, passionate sex. No holding back.”

A blush consumed my cheeks and my heart started beating double time. He spread my legs and leaned forward between them to kiss me again before kissing along my jaw and to my earlobe that he gently nibbled on, “I have wanted you for so long, Victoria. Ever since you first kissed me in the hall, after you tried to stab me.”

My legs wrapped around his waist so I could pull him closer to me so I could grind my hips into his. He moaned into my neck and I whispered huskily into his ear, “Take me, Master. Have your way with me, do what you will, please, I beg you!”

A deep growl rumbled in the back of his throat and the animalistic sound sent a shiver straight to the wet apex between my legs. My body felt like it was thrumming, buzzing in excitement at the mere thought of Keegan being inside of me. I haven’t had this sort of a touch in a long time and this was going to be the first time where I actually enjoyed it. Looking up into his darkened, lust filled eyes; I knew that he wanted the same thing. He was definitely sincere about that.

He was lowering his body then. Placing delicate, caressing kisses all along the length of my body. When he reached the top soft mounds of my breasts, he reached around my back, causing me to arch as he undid the clasp and swiftly removed the material. He took one of my already hard buds into his hot mouth and I nearly came at the mere pleasure of it. I have never gotten these feelings before from such gentle and soft touches.

When he got to my panties I was practically panting in anticipation. Keegan kissed my inner thighs before grabbing the waistband with his teeth and pulling it down and off of me. In seconds Keegan had also stripped off his own undergarments and I nearly swooned. What a beautiful man…

With his smirk plastered on his face that always got me all hot and bothered, he made his way back up my naked body. The friction between our skins was driving me wild. All I wanted was for him to connect us, close the distance and quench this burning need inside me!

Nothing could pass between our hot bodies now. The pressure of his form over me, squishing my breasts into his chest, added with the feel of the tip of his hard manhood at my entrance made me softly moan out and beg, “Oh, please, Keegan… Please.”

Eyes locked, he slipped himself inside me and I nearly screamed in the pure pleasure of it. I wiggled slightly, trying to get used to his size and he groaned in response as he buried his face into the crook of my neck.

Without any more hesitation or stopping, he started to move against me, pulling out again before plunging deep into my core over and over again. Slowly picking up speed. I dug my nails into the skin on his back and wrapped my legs around his waist.

Bringing his face back up to mine, he lowered his lips for a passionate kiss. We started in a sensual rhythm nothing too slow or rushed. My feelings for him were pouring out of me in waves. I wanted to be with him. I wanted him to be happy. I wanted him to forever forget about Arianna and never have his heart drained like that again.

I moaned out and looking up at Keegan I thought I saw that he might also hold some of the same feelings for me and my body glowed.

It was a long night. I’m not sure how long we stayed together in that passionate act. All I know is that I never wanted it to end. Once we were both finished, our bodies completely spent and tingling in the pleasure that was released, I fell asleep in my Masters arms as he placed a kiss to the top of my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783 175 25
*ONC 2024 entry* **Round Two Ambassador's Pick** She's an angel of love; an ill-fitting name, as she's no angel. She strives for a world devoid of pa...
793 28 28
When the captain of the army, Lucas, returns home victorious after the great war, all he wants is to be with his princess, Lorien. However, his joy w...
21.7K 622 8
An angelic halfling, thrown into a brutal war - not her own. Can she survive, can humanity? Angels or Hellion, Sky hates them both, hell, she even ha...
541 232 99
COMPLETED!!! Hannah; an angel, meets Garin; a demon, while on an assignment on Earth. They hated each other at first but after Sparks fly between the...