L O V E (Nicky Harper x oc)

Autorstwa xxhargreevesxx

Olivia Miller has known the Harpers her whole life. Literally. She has a close relationship with all of them... Więcej

Introduction
Chapter one - Pilot
Chapter two- Dawn moves out
Chapter three- Get sporty-er
Chapter four- Field Of Brains
Chapter six- Remote Control Control
Chapter seven- Poo Dunnit
Chapter eight- I Got Your Back
Chapter nine- The Sad Tail of Gary-Chip-Tiny Elvis-Squishy Paws
Chapter ten- Santa's Little Harpers (And Miller)
Chapter eleven- The Quadfather
Chapter twelve- The Quad(Plus Olivia)-Test
Chapter thirteen- The Secret
Chapter fourteen- Take The Money And Run

Chapter five- Scaredy Dance

2.1K 50 46
Autorstwa xxhargreevesxx

     It was Halloween, and the five kids were excited.

     A dance was coming up, and none of them had dates yet.

     They were at the store at the moment, Nicky, Ricky and Olivia sat at the counter of the cafe, and Dicky and Dawn were a few feet away, doing whatever.

     "You know what the scariest thing about Halloween is?" Dawn asked, her and Dicky coming over to the rest of them.

     "Pfft. Your quadcopus costume." Olivia answered. "It's at times like those I'm glad I'm not a quad."

     "Eight tentacles but only one bag. What were we thinking?" Ricky asked.

     "I was gonna say the scariest thing about Halloween is that." Dawn pointed to her father, who was wearing a witch costume, and was at a cauldron.

     "Bubbling drew, dark and oozy. Who would like a trick or treat smoothie?" He asked in a witch voice. Then he cackled like a witch.

     The kids drank the smoothie, but immediately spit it out.

     "Too much trick?" Tom asked in his regular voice.

     "Tom." Anne came over, also in a witch costume. "When we agreed to dress as a witch and wizard, I thought it was clear which one of us would be the witch."

     Tom handed his broom to Dicky. "Sorry Anne, but if we have to have another cackle off, bring it!"

     The couple literally started to have a cackle off.

     Olivia laughed when they walked away. 

     "Correction- that's the scariest thing about Halloween." Dawn said.

     While the quads' parents decided to both dress as witches, Olivia's parents decided to dress as Jack Skelington and Sally.

     "Do you like our costumes?" Amanda asked as they came up.

     "It's better than our parents'." Dawn said.

     "Oh?"

     "They both dresses as witches." Olivia told her parents. "But I love your costumes! It's a great movie!"

     If you don't know what they're costumes are from, it's The Nightmare before Christmas. Great movie. Watch it if you haven't.

     Amanda smiled and kissed her daughter's head and Andrew ruffled her hair, before the pair walked away, leaving the kids alone.

     They sat down at a table.

     "Five Halloween smoothies, all treats, no trick." Josie, who was dressed as a lunch lady, put the smoothies down on their table.

     "Thanks Josie." Ricky said. "Nice lunch lady costume."

     "Oh, I'm not just any lunch lady. I'm sloppy Josie."

     "By the way, we're really psyched you're DJing our Halloween dance." Olivia said.

     "Oh, me too." Josie smiled. "I just hope the DJ booth can fit all this lunch in my trunk. Boop!" She smacked her butt before walking away.

     "I just hope the dance lives up to the hype." Ricky said.

     "You know who has two thumbs and does live up to the hype?" Dicky asked. "This guy!"He pointed at himself with his two thumbs. "And all everyone's talking about is who he's taking to the dance."

     "Nobody's talking about that." Ricky told him.

     "We're talking about it right now." Dicky said.

     So. In this episode, Nicky decides to no take a date and dance with all the girls. Yeah, no. That's not happening in this story.

     "You're not the only one with two thumbs who's asking someone to the dance." Ricky said. He pointed to himself with his to thumbs.

     "Really? Who else?" Dicky asked.

     "This guy!" Nicky (Yes Nicky, not Ricky.) pointed to himself with his two thumbs.

     Olivia panicked on the inside. What? Who's he asking?

     Dawn glanced at Olivia. She had a feeling Nicky was talking about her, but still, she did not want to see her best friend hurt.

     "No." Ricky said. "This guy." He pointed to himself.

     "Hey, look at us. Three this guys." Dicky said.

     Dawn stood up. "You guys are making me gaggle." She said, then walked away.

     Olivia decided to stay with the boys. "So, who are you guys taking to the dance?"

     "It's a surprise!" The three said at once.

     "Oh?" She wriggled her eyebrows at them, even though she desperately wanted to know who Nicky was taking.

     All of a sudden, Dawn ran over. "Ollie!"

     Olivia stood up. "What's up?"

     "We have a problem."

     "What is it?" Olivia asked concernedly.

     "Mack asked me to the dance." Dawn whispered.

     At first, Olivia smiled, but then she remembered how Dawn danced, and then her face fell again. "Oh no."

     "What am I gonna do?"

     Olivia put a hand on her shoulder. "We'll figure something out."

     The next day, Olivia, Dawn, and Mae were helping to decorate the dance.

     "What's wrong?" Mae asked Dawn.

     "Nothing. Why?"

     "Dawn." Olivia said. "When something's bothering you, you make origami animals."

     "That is not true." Dawn said.

     Mae lifted up an origami swan.

     "Okay, a little true."

     "Dawn." Olivia gestured to the table that was full of origami animals.

     "All right, a lot true!"

     "So what is it?" Mae asked.

     Olivia debated telling Mae, but decided it was for Dawn to tell.

     "I just can't tell you here." Dawn said. "Come on."

     The three girls ran behind the curtain.

     "Mack asked me if I would save him a dance. I like Mack, and I really wanna dance with him, but... I can't dance."

     "How bad can you be?" Mae asked. "Show me."

     "Okay. But after you see what you're about to see, promise we'll still be friends?" Dawn asked.

     Mae nodded, and Dawn began to dance.

     Olivia cringed as she danced, while Mae commented.

     "Oh, my. What is happening? How does your leg do that? Why does your leg do that? Stop your leg from doing that!"

     When Dawn was done, she was missing a shoe, and her hair and clothes were completely messed up.

     "See? That's why I can't go to the dance."

     "You can't miss our first school dance." Mae said. "You just have to find a way of going but not do whatever that was."

     "So it's as bad as I thought huh?" Dawn asked.

     Mae and Olivia nodded. "You look like a baby deer being born."

     Later, Olivia was hanging out with two girls, one of whom was a girl named Scarlet.

     All of a sudden, Ricky and Dicky rushed into the room, while Nicky walked into the room.

     "Hello Scarlet." Ricky said.

     Olivia smiled. So that's who Ricky's asking.

     "Will you go to the dance with me?" Dicky asked.

     Oh. So Dicky was also asking her. Great.

     Nicky walked up and pulled Olivia a few feet away, a blush on his face.

     "Hey Nicky." Olivia said. "What's up?"

     "I have to ask you something." Nicky told her.

     "Go for it."

     Nicky took a deep breath. "Will you go to the dance with me?"

     Olivia smiled. "I'd love to." She seemed calm on the outside, but on the inside, she was screaming.

     Nicky smiled too. "Great."

     "Well, I have to go, but I'll see you later." Olivia said, walking away.

     "Bye Livy!" 

     When Olivia was sure Nicky couldn't see her, she ran to where she knew Dawn and Mae would be, a huge smile on her face.

     "Guys!" She yelled when she was almost to them.

     They looked at her, confused.

     "Guess what?" Olivia asked.

     "What?"

     "Nicky just asked me to the dance."

     The three girls squealed and jumped around, not caring who saw.

Ok so, Nicky's costume is a Mexican bullfighter. As shown here:

So I wanted for Olivia and Nicky's costume to match, at least sort of, so here is Olivia's costume:

Ok, I hope you like it. Back to the story!

     That night, the night of the dance, Nicky and Olivia walked down the stairs at the yell of "Kids!"

     Tom, Anne, Amanda, and Andrew were chaperoning, so they were dressed up too. However, they were in their senior prom outfits. Olivia never found out why.

     "Tonight. I dance." Nicky waved his red thing around. (Sorry, I don't know what it's called.)

     "Wow, guys. You look great!" Anne said.

     "Okay, pictures!" Amanda said.

     The two groaned, but posed together as their moms took pictures of them.

     "What costumes did the boys decide on?" Anne asked.

     "Well, they're both trying to impress Scarlet, so they decided to dress as the coolest person they know." Nicky answered.

     "Dicky dressed as... Dicky." Olivia said as Dicky came down the stairs, dressed as himself.

     "And Ricky dressed as... also Dicky." Nivky said as Ricky came down the stairs, dressed as his brother.

     Nicky and Olivia talked with their parents as Dicky and Ricky talked about who Scarlet was going to pick.

     "All right, let's get this show on the road." Tom said.

     "Yeah, let's go, guys, come on. Go go go."

     The eight walked out of the house, completely forgetting about Dawn.

     Dawn did get into the car, thankfully, but not without a lot of help from Olivia, as she dressed as a jack in the box so she couldn't dance.

     After Olivia had danced with Nicky for a little bit, she decided to go over and talk to Dawn and Mae, who was dressed as cat, at the punch table.

     "Dawn." Mae said. "That costume is purrrrfect."

     "Thanks." Dawn said. "I'd do a celebratory dance, but I can't. How great is that?"

     The three cheersed their cookies and walked away from the table.

     Olivia went back to where Nicky was.

     "This is so embarrassing." Ricky came up.

     "Hate all you want. I love life." Nicky said, smiling at Olivia, who smiled back.

     "No. Scarlet totally rejected me and chose Dicky. Do you think everyone's talking about it?"

     "Relax." Olivia told Ricky. "I'm sure nobody's talking about it."

     Ricky smiled. "Thanks Olivia."

     "Anytime."

     "Psst. It's me Dicky." Dicky whispered, coming up to them.

     "Really?" Ricky asked sarcastically. "I thought it was a crow with a Dicky costume on it's butt."

     "No, it's me." Dicky smiled.

     "Where's Scarlet?" Ricky asked.

     "The worst thing just happened. When she chose me, I totally choked. Do you think everyone's talking about it?"

     "What is with you guys?" Nicky asked. "Nobody's talking about you."

     A lot of people came over, laughing. "Worst dance fail ever, Harpers."

     "Hey! How about you go away and mind your own business instead of laughing about somebody else's?" Olivia snapped.

     They put their hands up in surrender and walked away.

     "You know what?" Nicky asked. "You don't like what people are saying? Let's go change the conversation. With our hips!" He held his hand out, and Olivia took it happily. "Ole!"

     Nicky and Olivia walked onto the dance floor, and started dancing.

     "All right, party people! Lost and found alert. Somebody left their retainer in the punch bowl. Now it's time for DJ Sloppy Josie to serve up some slow jams."

     All the kids groaned and left the dance floor.

     As their parents tried to dance, Nicky turned to Olivia.

     "I have a confession." He said.

     "What is it?"

     "I've liked you for a really long time."

     Olivia smiled. "I've liked you for a really long time too."

     Nicky let out a sigh of relief, and the two hugged.

     "As much as I'd love to stay." Olivia said as she pulled away. "I have to go support Dawn."

     "Okay, Livy."

     Olivia walked over to Mae and Dawn. "How's it going?"

     "Good, so far." Dawn answered. "How's it going for you?"

     Olivia sighed dreamily. "Amazing."

     Mae and Olivia backed away as Mack came over.

     "So, how's it going for you?" Olivia asked her. "Dancing with all the boys?" She wriggled her eyebrows.

     Mae laughed. "Yep. I would say success for our first dance."

     Olivia smiled. "Me too."

     "Trick or beats!" Nicky yelled into the microphone, and Josie put on some techno music.

     Olivia smiled at him, and he came back down to dance with her.

     They went back up in a little bit though, and Nicky said into the microphone, "Looks like it's time for the spotlight dance."

     Josie shined the spotlight on Dawn and Mack and Olivia's eyes widened as everyone chanted "Dance! Dance!"

     Dawn went into her box and slid away. Olivia frowned.

     She shrugged it off though, and continued to dance with Nicky.

     They danced and danced, and soon everyone was chanting, "Nicky! Olivia! Nicky! Olivia!"

     Olivia smiled as she saw Dicky and Ricky make up and then Dawn and Mack make up and Dawn dancing in front of everyone.

     Soon, everyone was dancing, and it was the best first dance ever.

So, I'm not going to make them boyfriend girlfriend just yet, but don't worry, that's coming!

Hope you enjoyed!

word count: 2113

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

24.1K 365 22
After learning about the deaths of their family, Jackie and Sophie Howard will have to face some unexpected changes in their life leaving behind all...
142K 2.5K 32
✧❁✧✿✧❁✧ 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 has been burnt by love for the last time. she's moved to boston for college, and she's decided that she's never getting a boyf...
3M 106K 46
"You were made for me. And I, for you." His breath is right beside my ear and I tightly shut my eyes closed. He leans down closer. "I was made to lo...
3.4K 231 41
Because no matter how many times she says that she is over him, she always catches herself getting butterflies when all he does is smile at her.