Double Vexation ( A Harper's...

By nikkihershell

Duel Harper has been exiled from his family due to bad behavior, behavior that could find him as well as his... More

I Should've Come With A Warning Label
Stranger Danger
I Need A Name
Taste Of Rebellion
Right Is Right
Rude Awakening
Don't Form Habits
To Crazy To Care
What Is This
Her Wicked Game
Work In Progress
Sheading My Skin
Allow Me To Introduce Myself
Ashes To Ashes
Family Soiree
Prom Or Prosecute
Family Gatherings
Nothing Is Easy
Life Is Funny
It's Over
Through The Bars
They Made Me Into A Weapon
Lesson Or Blessing
Judgement Day
The Red Phone Call
Better Off Dead
Full Throttle
Hollowed Out
Wolf In Sheep's Clothing
Air And Opportunity
Silver Tongue
USS Baby Doll
Spreading My Wing's
Realizations
In The Shadows
BURNED
No Reason Not To
Outcast
Slicker Than Oil
And So It Begins
Holy Matrimony
Climbing The Ladder
You Know I Love You So
Old Fashioned Mail
Baby Boy
Veins Full Of Gasoline
Wheels Of Change
Under The Same Sky
Answer For An Answer
Healing Or Hurting
Realization Vs Expectations
Making Moves
Clean Hands
It Wasn't Suppose To Go Like This
Special Delivery
Missed Call Log
Delete
Clarity
What They Don't Know
Boiling Point
Distracted Confusion
Circle Of Predicaments
Locked Up Confessions
No One Was Ready For Me
Hidden Trackers
Some Hurts Never Heal
Lost Or Found
No Means Yes, Right?
BLOWED
Never Going To Get It
Let Me Take You Out
Winds Of Change
In the Wolf's Den
Where It Began

Operation Spin Cycle

1.5K 173 89
By nikkihershell

Hello everyone!! We are halfway to the weekend and I hope that your week has been an easy one!! Commence search and rescue!!

"Have you got this Mizery?" I asked yet again.

Giving me her annoyed bland look she groaned. "Yes g-mama. For the umpteenth time I've got this. You've went over the plan so many time's now that I could do it blindfolded" .

Shooting her a no nonsense look I turned my attention to London. "Did you take care of it?"

"He's sleeping soundly under a bridge on the outskirts of the city. He should be out for another four hour's. His phone and belongings have been disposed of". London informed us all tossing the man's stolen uniform to Mizery.

We had to get Tia out. It's been three week's since we rescued London and I know the police are on guard. That's why this plan had to work. We knew going in like we did when getting London would be too obvious so we came up with something different. We learned that the women's facility that housed Tia sent their laundry out for cleaning. After a bit of digging we found out which cleaning service they used as well as the delivery schedule. After spending a few day's studying how this transpired we caught the driver off guard. Thankfully he had to travel down a rural stretch of highway to get to the facility. Using Sam, we placed her on the side of the road and had her flag the man down as if she were in distress.

Aiden sat in a car about a mile away and informed us when the van was on the way. Signaling Sam from our hidden spot in the woods, she begin to wave her arm's frantically and act as if she were crying. The van lurched to a stop and Sam collapsed to the ground like she was injured. The man hopped from the vehicle and ran around to check on her. That's when we sailed from the thicket of tree's capturing the man. By this time Aiden had arrived and London quickly placed the man in the trunk of the car speeding off to deposit him somewhere else. As London leaves we all pile into the van and disappeared down a dirt road we had scoped out earlier to stay hidden and wait for London's return.

We had no intentions of harming the delivery man, he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time... And we needed his delivery truck. London gave him something to sleep, took his uniform from him so Mizery could wear it and tossed his phone so that when he did wake he couldn't call for help.

Once London met back up with us Mizery begin to step into the large uniform. I along with Sam used safety pins to take up the extra length of the clothing. After all Mizery had to look the part. "This is a job for Miri". I groaned as I pricked my finger with the pin. "She majored in fashion after all". I added.

" Yea, well she's back at the shelter being looked after by Alice". Mizery snorted.

Eventually we had Mizery looking professional and ready to go. Aiden climbed into the back of the van with a few of our men in case thing's went wrong. Once they were well concealed Mizery hopped behind the wheel. Giving us a salute she barreled off. We all hopped into our SUV and made our way to a department store parking lot. After Mizery rescued Tia she would drop the delivery van off on this dirt road then jump into the car Aiden had and met us there so we could high tail it back to our desert shelter.

Mizery

As I slowly pulled up to the gate's I took in everything just to asset the situation. I blared rock music and popped my gum. My hair was pinned neatly under a hat that sported the company name on it. The guard came to my window. "I'm here to deliver and pick-up the laundry".

He eyed me for a second then asked. "Where is Doug, the guy who usually delivers?"

" He took a week's vacation. I'm covering his route for him". I replied smoothly and showed him my counterfeit work badge that Alice had made along with a fake name. "Julie Maryweather". He read out loud.

" Yep, named after my aunt". I grinned.

"Give me one more minute". He said as he walked around to the back of the van. I eyed him closely as I laid my hand on the gun I had hidden by the seat. It wasn't long before he came back. "You have clearance" . He said nodding to the other guard to open the fence.

Once in I mentally recalled the map of this place that I had studied. "Go left here then keep straight. It should take me right there". Sure enough it did.

The delivery and loading docks came into view. Carefully I backed the van up to a empty receiving door. Hopping out, I knocked on the outside of the van twice to inform Aiden and the men that I was going in. Ringing the buzzer to the door I waited for a guard to answer. When he did I held my clipboard out to him. "I need you to sign for the laundry delivery" .

He scribbled something that resembled swirls onto the paper and allowed me in, no questions asked. I walked to the inside of the dock and to the back of the van. Trying to look as if I knew what I was doing, I raised the latch and let the door slide up with a clank. There was no sign of Aiden or the other's but I knew that they were there. Yanking a cart full of clean lien from the back I turned to go. "Be careful wildflower" I heard Aiden whisper" .

It wasn't hard to find my way to where I had to drop the thing's off. The receiving lady was older but friendly. "Just leave them there. Our dirty lien is down the hall waiting for you".

I nodded then asked. "Is there a bathroom I can use? That time of the month". I groaned.

She smiled warmly. "I'm so glad that's over for me. You'll find the bathroom just past the soiled lien collections". She smiled warmly.

I smiled my thanks and moved on. Of course I didn't need the restroom but I needed to buy some time. Passing the bathroom, I peeked into every door. Finally I spotted her sitting alone in what looked like a reading room. There was a few guard's standing about keeping a watchful eye on the women. The chatter was at a moderate level and I had to get Tia's attention. I begin to tap out our secret tune in the metal door. I smiled when she heard it and begin to look around. Finally she spotted me through the window and I flicked her off and mouthed "Come on."

" What? " she mouthed back.

I made a running motion and gestured with my hand for her to come. She glanced around assessing the room out. Finally she stood and walked over to a very big, tall woman. Bending down she whispered something into her ear. The woman stood up with her fists clinched and huffing. She stomped over to another table and jerked some other inmate up. It wasn't long before a full fledged brawl was going down. The guard's rushed about blowing their whistles and swinging their batons. Seeing her chance Tia raced to me. I opened the door and rushed her back down the hall. Finding the dirty lien cart I helped her in and covered her with the soiled clothes. "Oh. My. God". She hissed. "This smells like pure ass crack".

" Just shut up and stay covered". I whispered and pushed the cart fastly.

"Aiden and a few men will be in the back of the van. Do not uncover until I give Aiden the signal that I'm out of the gate's. Got it".

I saw her thumb peek up in a thumbs up sign. I knew she wasn't speaking because she was holding her breath to keep from smelling everyone's dirty clothes and snickered. Shoving her thumb back down, I came to the old receiving lady again. "Thanks for letting me use the bathroom" . I called as I kept walking.

She begin to chatter about understanding but I had no time for talk. "Sorry. I'm running behind on deliveries. We will talk next time".

Finally I made it to the van and rolled the cart inside. "Big delivery" I said so Aiden would know that I had Tia.

Slamming the door down and latching it, I climbed into the seat and pulled off. I was relieved that the guard waved me on through the gate's. Soon as I pulled out I banged my fist on the cab so Aiden would know that we was in the clear. Soon I was speeding down the dirt road to the car. Rushing along, we all piled in and left the van abandoned. "Where is Heir? How is he?" Tia asked in a panic.

I filled her in on everyone and everything. "I can't survive without Heir". She whimpered and I let her be. I knew she needed time to absorb the news and her escape.

Spotting the SUV in the parking lot I pulled over to it where we all raced to get inside. Before we could close the door my G-pop was taking off heading back to the desert. Tia immediately grasped Sam who was being held by my G- mom. Something wasn't right, what had I missed. Giving my G-pop a questioning look he supplied. "We got word about Sire. He escaped early this morning leaving several guard's dead. We don't know where he's at or where he's heading. All we can do is place eye's in New York and Vegas. He may go back to New York in search of Sam or Vegas in search of you or King".

Sam sobbed. "What if he's hurt or what if they get to him before we find him?"

G-mom tried to reassure her that we would find Sire as my heart went out to her. Yes, my mom is crippled and my Pape and brother locked away but Sam has lost her husband and her three sons. Focusing on the road ahead, I tried not to dwell all of the hurt our family is going through.

Hope you enjoyed!! Please vote and comment!!

What do you think about how they rescued Tia?

Poor Sam, will this be too much for her?

Where do you think Sire will go?

Remember, everyone is hidden underground. Will they find Sire since he might not be able to locate them?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 32.9K 24
People meet by accident, People fall in love by accident, But people surely don't become someone's baby daddy accidentally, or do they? What started...
3.6M 150K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
706K 73.1K 27
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
1.1M 14.6K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...