Bates Lane || Narry AU

Dianarry_

"Beware of the man who lives on Bates Lane." Еще

Prologue
The Dark Legend
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter six
Black. Lives. Matter.
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Epilogue
Announcements !
Bates Lane: Styles Reborn

Chapter Five

720 34 6
Dianarry_

How's everyone's quarantine going?

.

.

We had finally pulled into the long driveway that approached a metal gate with a lock pad. Harry steps out the car and goes to put the password in when the gate opened. He rushes back to the car and then drives us down another long street that was technically his driveway but it took five minutes to get to.

"God we have to go on a field trip just to get to the house." I grumbled making Harry roll his eyes.

Yes, tensions were high and we both were heavily irritated from the long night we had with no sleep. We still reached the home that looked like one out of a movie. It was a beautiful lake house that overlooked yet another lake and then miles and miles of vineyards, farms and cattle.

"Holy fu-"

"Get out." Harry says parking the car and taking the keys out to walk up the steps to unlock the door. I get out the car and head for the back of the car to start unloading things.

He comes back to help me take it in the house and even then I was so in awe by the living room alone. From the front door there was steps into the living spaces and you could see out the windows a pool, to the left the kitchen and to the right to flatscreen that took up the entire wall.

"Wow." I say turning back to Harry to see him rubbing his neck before lowly smiling.

"Yeah. Too bad it sat here for years." He says and drops a bag from his shoulder to the ground and walking back outside.

When I think about the legend of Bates Lane I wonder did his parents even understand what damage they would cause their children.

How could your parents lose one kid and then become so devastated they leave the other two?

After we finished unloading and unpacking I met Harry back in the living area where he was at the bar making him a glass of water.

"Here." He says and shows me two glasses of water. I walk over to him and see him pull out two pills and gives one to me.

"Take this." He says throwing back the pill and swallowing.

"If you don't mind me asking, what am I taking?" I ask holding the spotted pill in my hand. He looks to me.

"It's a sleep aid pill. Melatonin. It's a vitamin so it's not prescribed. It'll help you get some sleep because we look restless." He explains and I practically drown myself taking the pill knowing that I was really tired.

"Should we pick a room?" He says and I nod. Harry picks up a lock and we travel down the long corridors to find a room suitable. He points me to a room at the end of the hall.

"It's cool and dark in here. Plus only one window." He says and we both file into the room. We close the door behind us as I climb into the bed I watch as Harry unlocks the door and climbs into the kind size bed on the opposite end towards the bottom of the bed.

Moments of silence had gone by as we lay in bed before I spoke up.

"Good night Harry." I say and I felt Harry twitch reacting to me calling him by his first name.

"Goodnight Niall."

.

.

I woke up in the cold room feeling a lot better. I felt like I was very well rested and wanted to finally take a bath or something. I look over to the bathroom and see it open and the shower running.

I turn to the nightstand and I had seen a toothbrush, my phone and a towel and shower sponge. Also with soap and shampoo

The shower had turned off and I had looked towards the door again waiting for Harry to come out and then he did. He came out with a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair wet hanging over his face

From this angle my history teacher looked hot.

"Oh good you're up." He says combing his hair out his face. He gestures to the stuff.

"You can set you're phone during dinner. You should probably wash that blood off before Liam gets here." He says and I frowned wondering who the hell Liam was.

"Wait wait- Liam? As in another person?" I say and He walks over to a closet to browse over loungewear to wear.

"Yes. He's bringing takeout and he's going to help us." He tells me and I shake my head at the idea rising to my feet.

"As much as I appreciate any man who brings me food, I can't help but wonder why are you involving another person in our escapade. We are supposed to be laying low." I tell him and he shakes his head.

"Yes we are. But Liam is a close friend to me and I trust him. He's never judged me. Plus we need some one to figure out this situation except us to get a different perspective." He tells me and throws on a pull over and shorts.

"What could he possibly say about a situation that he's not in? Was he there getting his ass beat? Did he shoot someone? Did he bury a dead body?" I say crossing my arms over my chest questioning him.

"No. He did not. But he's here to help." Harry says and he sighs.

"Please wash up. He's already on the way so there's no changing it." He tells me before exiting the room.

I sit there not being able to process the events but that was a normal thing for me. I sit and wonder what my mom and friends were doing right now. But I shake the thought and go to take a shower.

When I finished showering I got dressed in some clothes I found in the closet Harry looked in previously and got dressed in Nike sweats and a white band tee.

"The Rolling Stones? Mr. Styles has taste." I murmur to myself slipping it on before I head out the door and follow the arrows put up to guide me back to the living area.

I walk into the low chatter that was being held over Television when I came into view of Harry sitting next to a guy relatively the same build, medium sized floppy hair and a puppy dog face.

The cutest.

"Come sit." Harry says in between bites of the Chic Fil A Liam brought and he patted the couch next to him.

Before i passed Liam I made sure to shake his hand greeting him before sitting next to Harry. Not sure why I needed to sit next to him but whatever.

"So I hear you guys are quite a predicament, huh?" Liam's smile chewing on a waffle fry as I looked down to Harry eating a salad.

"I'd love to chat but I was promised food." I say feeling my tummy grumble from only eating a sub sandwich earlier.

"Let me grab it for you." Harry tells me turning and then climbing over the couch to go to the bar. He opened a oven which was on low heating he then turned off and retrieved food out of.

A chic fil a sandwich meal with a large lemonade. Gosh being on the run sure was treating me well. Large fries and large drink?

"Here you go, sweets." He says passing me the food as I thank him looking to him unusually as to why he called me sweets.

"We just need a different perspective on things Liam. So I was going to have Niall tell you everything he remembered up until the incident and I'll say the same." Harry explains to Liam and he nods.

"Understandable. So let's hear it." Liam says wiping his hands on his pants and sitting up looking at me.

So I guess they want to hear before I eat.

"Uh well." I say and take a quick bite covering my mouth to talk. "I was at this party and I had just helped this guy get home who was too drunk to know his own name and-"

"Wait." Harry stops me by placing his hand on my thigh as I stopped instantly at the touch to look at his confused. Not because he interrupted me but because he was touching me.

"Someone else was with you that night?" He asks me and I gulp.

"Well yes. His name was Kris. We were gonna hook up but I made sure he got home. And then that's when I seen the riot that was headed towards Bates Lane." I say continuing to tell my story to Liam wondering why the hell did it matter.

"So not only did the guys from the yard see you, some other guy knows you left the party?" Harry asks me and I wanted to ignore his question but Liam looked as if he wanted to know too.

"I doubt it. He couldn't even tell me where he was." I say sighing and then biting into my sand which again to continue the story. "I followed the down the street and onto Bates lane and then saw they begin to destroy everything, someone had a baseball bat and some one else was trying to start a fire while everyone else tried knocking shit over or tearing shit down. Then I tried to stop this guy with the bat and he and friends tried to hold me down and beat me up." I say telling the truth.

"I mean until I heard the shot, I was convinced I was gonna die." Niall said and Harry shivers.

"I guess it's my turn." He speaks up as I finally begin to devour my sandwich.

"I had just got back from the skate park and I was going to work on my garden in my green room when I heard rioting. As per usual I knew it was some kids who's heard false things about my family and wanted to bring havoc down on me. I go downstairs as I going to shut my windows I see a huge fight all targeting against some kid-" Harry pauses oddly and then continues. "So I grabbed my gun and walked outside in an attempt to scare some of them or shoot a shot in the air but I seen the kid about the be stabbed and I shot him." He says.

Horror is evident in my eyes that Harry seen someone about to try and murder me and didn't ask any questions or try to intervene, he just shot him.

He really and truly did save my life.

I take a look at him looking down at his fingertips probably feeling terrible for his actions but I could never think he was a bad person for saving me.

"It all sounds like you should've just gone to the police." Liam says and we turn to face him making him look at us odd.

"No way! That dead kid would've give the town a reason to put Harry in jail and get rid of his house. They want to rid of Bates Lane because they're scared of him. No matter what I could've said Harry would've been persecuted. No questions asked." I say standing up for Mr. styles without hesitation.

"Besides what's done is done. We need help about how to get away from the cops for a little while without drawing attention to ourselves." Harry says after me and Liam licks his lips looking me making me frown at his obscene behavior.

"Well sounds like you guys have to stay here and make limited supply trips. Think of it like quarantine. Wear surgical masks to mask your identity, only buy the necessities and don't stay out long. The fewer people to notice you the better." He says

"Plus make sure you stay updated on Riverdale news." Liam tells us and Harry and I look at each other knowing the next few weeks were about to be hell.

*

I'm a little early but I'm excited for this book to kick off.

So many plot twists and things to reveal.

How's this filler chapter?

Love and kisses ;)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

26.3K 653 28
"The ones whom keep to themselves are the most dangerous." ©bestsongeverluv
Underneath. emily

Фанфик

4.3K 64 25
No one is ever safe.
West Pub Tessa

Фанфик

420 2 8
109K 3.6K 27
'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger'