To Keep Going On

De FiiJaa

2moons fanfic Beam disappeared after his one-night stand with Forth. No one knows where he went. Until he ret... Mais

Teaser
Prologue
Characters
1. Regrets...
2. 7 years later
3. New Life
4. Going back Home
5. The Start
6. Surprises
7. Perspective
8. Deciding To Stay...
9. A part of Himself
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30. His World
31
32
33. The three Crazy dorks
34
35
36
not an update
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50. a)
50. b)
51
52. a) Their little Angel
52. b) Our Little Angel
53
54
Characters - 2
55
56
57
58
59
60. Revelation
》New Story
61. Skeletons Out
Recap 1 (SEVEN YEARS AGO...)
62. Beam's Dilemma
Recap 2 (Seven Years)
63. Chaos
Not an update
64. SolitarY Hearts
65. Unfold
66. Unfold More
not an update.
67. Love or Not?
68. The Prince
69. Turn outs
70. The Lion King
71. Innocent Little Hearts
NOT AN UPDATE
72. Confrontations
73
74
75. I'm Pharm Vongviphan
76
NOT AN UPDATE
77
78. Magic Beans
79. Closure
80. Welcome, Monsters
81. D-Day
82. Babies

43

6.2K 303 127
De FiiJaa

(A/n: sorry in advance guys, but Wayo and Ming are a major part of my plot. They have to be here. But let's not worry, I'll compensate this)

##~~

"So.. you went to get tested?" Panitchayasawad started the talk with his son who was just playing with his dinner.

But Wayo didn't answer. He was extremely mad.

"And made a scene even after you warned him" Ming answered instead of Wayo. "He doesn't have the disease if that's what you're asking for. But he clearly needs help"

BANG

Wayo hit on the table with all his might. Fuming at the calm and blank look on Ming's face, he picked his glass and splashed the water on Ming.

"Wayo son!" Panitchayasawad was surprised.

Ming wiped his face as he gave Wayo a steady look. It agitated the young master how nothing made Ming show any emotion nowadays. Not even his insults or seductions worked.

"How dare you? Who gives you the right to interfere huh?" Wayo asked Ming with a mad look on his face, totally ignoring his father. "How dare a spineless pennyless bastard like you call me crazy?
My father raise you and your whole worthless family! The car you drive, the apartment you live in, the money you so happily spend? Its all mine! You live off my money! You don't get to call me crazy"

"WAYO!" Panitchayasawad was shocked at the outburst. Wayo was spoiled, and many other things too that he was only slowly finding out about his son. But insulting Ming, the one person who had been looking after him his entire life amd now was the biggest support they had in their business since Wayo was not good for anything. It was sad but true.

Ming stood up from his place. "I'm sorry.. I'll leave now uncle"

"Sit!" Panitchayasawad said sternly and Ming sat down obediently. "I apologise to you on his behalf" he can't not have Ming in his corner. He was old and Ming had became his right hand. He had an empire to run and luxuries to give to his empty headed son.

"WHAT? WHAT?" Wayo yelled back. "He is more important to you now that you shout at me? ME?!"

"Wayo.. mind your tone son" his father scolded him.

"Uncle it's ok-"

"You! Shut the fuck up you bastard! You did it!" Wayo stood up, shaking. "You told him to take my credit cards and car keys! DIDN'T YOU! WHO THE HELL YOU THINK YOU ARE! YOU'RE JUST A WORTHLESS SERVANT! WHAT DID YOUR KITKAT CALLED YOU?" Wayo laughed. "Dad.. Kit.. he told me he didn't need Ming.. he called Ming a fucking lapdog!"

"Wayo son" Panitchayasawad was on the edge now. He didn't know how to handle Wayo.

"DON'T SON ME! YOU CARE FOR THIS WORM MORE THAN YOU CARE FOR ME!"

Wayo pushed his plate down the table, that went flying down and crashing. He wiped his angry tears away.

"AM I NOT IMPORTANT TO YOU ANYMORE? ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO CAGE ME HERE LIKE AN ANIMAL? HE IS PLANNING THIS ALL"

"Wayo.."

"Yo stop please.." Ming moved to hold Wayo before he sends the rice dish to fly. But angry, Yo slapped him.

"Wayo!!!"

Ming stepped away with a stoic look as he massaged his cheek.

"You think I like coning here, seeing this sick drama?" Ming asked quietly. "I do because I am your servant and it is my job to be here"

"Ming son.." Panitchayasawad felt ashamed. With everything Ming and his fathet before him had done for them..

"It's okay uncle" Ming smiled. "But.. I am the one cleaning all the mess you create" he said calmly. "Did you know uncle he insulted the youngest of the heirs of Intochar groups? One of the well respected young doctors, at his work place, at his family hospital, in front of his own employees. I had to beg and bend to quiet their lawyers. I am the reason you are home eating good food, not in a court hearing or even worse, the extent of hatred Deer Intochar has for you.. you would be in jail!"

"Ouuh!! I'm sorry na Ming!" Wayo spoke mockingly. "Did I slap your pride? Sorry na! I didn't know you had pride in you!!" Wayo laughed again. "Tell dad! Why they hate us so much huh? Tell dad what you did to Deer Intochar's pooor little baby brother! COME ON NOW!" he sneered at Ming.

Ming looked down with a sigh.

"What? No words left?" Wayo turned to his dada now. "You know da-"

"Uncle knows the truth Wayo" Ming said quietly and Wayo shut up. "You can't cook some more lies, Phana told him.. and I didn't hife anything"

Wayo's eyes widened. "Hi.. hide? What? What did P'Pha.. dad.. what did P'Pha say? Why didn't you tell me?" He teared up and Panitchayasawad sat down defeatedly.

"Son.. I am tired of this.. stop shedding fake tears. He knows you had.. sex with Ming. And Ming told me how you made him teach you about sex and you won't let your man touch you but forced him to do it even when he dated that boy. Why? You ruined your love life and his.."

Wayo blinked. "Bu.. but da--"

"I got myself insulted by that boy. Me! He insulted me! For you I beared with that boy, he is nothing special, no big name, no big family, but I looked past it for you.

If you care that much for that stupid doctor.. why did you not bound him in you spell better so won't see or believe anything else?
If you really had to cheat on him that bad, why did you let him find out?
If you couldn't share him with his friends.. you should've made it so he won't look any other way, why did you dirty your hands and drag poor Ming in this mess? You are a Panitchayasawad for crying out loud! Why are you so stupid?" He ranted on, tired of the shitty situation. He didn't confront Wayo after meeting Pha and Kit. It's not like he cared what Wayo did to who. Wayo was his life, he could do or have anything he wanted but now..
He was only bringing home problem after problem and his attitude today proved he was not the cute and sweet son he knew, not anymore.

"Daddy.." Wayo teared up more. "You know your baby Yo, don't you.. daddy I didn't mean it.. daddy I want him please daddy.. I didn't do anything! It was Ming..

YOU BASTARD! YOU UNGRATEFUL PIECE OF SHIT! HE DID IT DADDY!!"

"Wayo.. son stop it! Stop blaming him. But I can't help you get that doctor if he won't come back. You make it hard yourself.." Panitchayasawad massaged his head. "Forget him, I will find you someone better-"

"I DON'T WANT BETTER! NO ONE IS BETTER! I ONLY WANT HIM!!"

Panitchayasawad shook his head. Maybe Ming was right. Maybe Yo really needed help..

"I'm leaving!" Wayo wiped his eyes.

"Not after where Ming found you last time"

"What?" Wayo laughed. "Are you grounding me? Am I a kid?"

"I wish I grounded you when you were a kid! Do you care how Phana told me I wasn't a good parent? Do you care you are soiling the good name I made for myself over years?" His father teared up.

"And do you care you started to give him more importance than me? You are doing things he make you do to me?" Wayo burst into tears pointing ay Ming who still stood blankly.

"He's taking you away from me and you're letting him.."

"Oh son.. he is helping me look after you.. did you forget he's your friend? Or are you mad at him because he's rejecting your invitations?" His dad spoke, patting his head. "I know Yo.. please son, don't do this.."

Wayo looked at his father in disbelief. Then he turned to shot a murderous look to Ming. "Do you believe him more than me? I'm that bad you don't love me anymore"

"No son.. not at all.. " his dad hug him. "Come on, it will all be good. Let's take you to your room so you could sleep na child" he kissed his son's forehead. "I'll pull Ming's ear for being mean to my son" he hugged him tightly and helped him away. "You stay right there Ming, I'll deal with you for upsetting my baby" he told Ming with fake angry tone and pleading eyes.

Ming sat down, seeing the father support his son away as the house staff cleaned the mess.

"I'll get them to male you tea master Ming. Young master haa changed a lot" Yut spoke with worry before walking out.

Ming nodded his head, lost in thought. "He has.."

He was all alone now. His lips curled up into a smirk.

##~~

"You!"
"Come back here!"
"Ouff!!!"

"Gyaaahahaha"

"Arthit Vongviphan!!"
"Gotcha!!"

He huffed as he wrestled with the naked little shouting and cackling monster, caging him between his legs as he shove the pajama top down his head. Done dressing him, he fell back on the bed with a relieved sigh.

"You.. you.. you are.." he kept on smacking the boy's bum with every word. "You are such a handful little brat"

"Uff uff uff" Arthit kicked his legs with every smack. No it didn't hurt. His dada was too soft. Shooo quut with huff and puff and pik pik cheeks.

(Arthit101: his dada is cute when he huff and puff means when he's angry or tired. With pink pink cheeks)

"You annoy me so much!" Beam huffed as grabbed the pajama trousers. Yeah, he got totally worn out with just the shirt. "Why don't you wanna wear it? It has a kitty on it!"

"Aathi ij no bwaby!!" Arthit spoke like he was talking to a crazy person.

"Arthit!"

"Dada!" He puffed his cheeks and put both hands on his waist, ready for the stare down. Yeah bring it on!

Beam sighed. "Fine.. if you don't want to change in it, go do what you want"

Arthit blinked. He sat quietly as Beam closed his eyes and turned to the other side. "I'm too tired and it took me two hours just to give you a bath.. " Beam went on in a gloomy tone. "I just wanted you to change and lay down with me to have a serious discussion anout your adventures with uncle Lam"

Yeah, you stupid boy, I'm still the man who deal with you on daily basis! You two can't win against me!!

"Dada dada dada"

"Yes baby?" Beam turned back and facepalmed. He hurried to rescue since Arthit had tried to put on his pajamas himself, only he wore it inside out and managed to strangle his leg in it.

He laid the boy down to first put on his diaper. Yeah, he still wore diaper sometimes, don't judge his baby!!

Arthit giggled.

Beam eyed him. "What're you laughing at?"

Arthit scrunched his face and and put both hands on his mouth, giggling. "Ukka Yam shy dada ij dawma qu- qu- qukey?"

(Arthit101: uncle Lam says dada is a drama queen)

"Queen! Drama qu-een" Beam corrected him. "Q-U-E-E-N"

"Quuu- eeen! Dey!!" Arthit threw his hands up proudly and Beam picked him up.

"Yeah.. so smart" he kissed his forehead.

"Aathi waan shweep with dada" Arthit ordered and ofcourse Beam complied. He took the big boy to his room. And he didn't forget Arthit's best friend pikachu and his favourite pillow.

"Dada is not a drama queen, dada just don't want my baby to have bad habits" he told Arthit who blinked his big round eyes, trying hard to understand.

"We should not waste so much money na" he went on and Arthit nodded. Though Beam could imagine the look on his little rascal's face as he eyed the thing. He was sure even if he was there, he'd buy it too.

"Dada.. Aathi no shee P'Porr awgin? Ee awazz come to dada work"

(Arthit101: why don't I see P'Porr again? He always came to your work)

Beam blinked. He had no answer for that.

"He.. he told you he's busy right? Maybe he will one day"

"Aathi ij jush wowry ju know! Aathi meesh em! He no wike Aathi anymow?"

(Arthit101: I'm just worried you know. I miss him
He doesn't like me anymore?)

Beam felt his heart hurt but he chuckled. "Baby, no one can know you and not like you! We'll except me because you annoy me too much"

"Tupid dada! Thash no wike to tawk to babies!" Arthit huffed and looked away.

"Oh so now you're a baby? I thought you were a big boy" Pharm peeked inside before running in to jump on bed and rest his head on Beam's tummy. Ofcourse Arthit tried to fight him off, because that was his property to sit and sleep and dance on and yes ofcourse it got ugly with lots of shouts being heard, hair being pulled, heads getting shoved, ears being bitten and a bum getting smacked.

.
.

Huh! Finally peace. The devil slept.

Beam looked down at the cute little fluffball curled up on his chest and droped kisses on his soft black hair.

He could never have enough of his cute little devil. Then he turned to the other cinnamon. Pharm laid sideways, looking peaceful with his head rested on Beam's shoulder.

"Stop pretending to be asleep" Beam mumbled playfully and Pharm opened his eyes.

"How do you know?" He pouted.

Beam laughed. "You only upper left side of lips when you're sleeping"

Pharm blinked. He huffed and hid face on Beam's shoulder. Beam couldn't even move now.

"Aish!! Don't you stupid boys have your own rooms?" Beam wondered out loud. Pharm laughed. They loved annoying their dad.

"Tell me.."

"What?"

Beam smiled and patted his head. "You've been too quiet even when he was ranting on about everything he did, you didn't say anything"

"I'm just tired dad" Pharm told him.

Beam sighed. "You have been chewing your lips, you have something on your mind. Tell me"

Pharm pouted and rubbed his nose on Beam's shoulder.

"Okay.. tell me if you want to" Beam chuckled.

"Is it okay? I mean.. if I don't tell you.. would it be wrong?" Pharm asked, stuttering. What will you think of me if I told you I went to meet him?

"Hmm.. let's see, as long as you are not in trouble.. or you did not do anything wrong.. I'm your dad you can choose to say or not say what you want, it's upto you"

"Okay.." Pharm nodded. Beam waited patiently.

"What if.. you made a friend.. and you start to.. like them as a g-good friend.. to trust them.. really trust them.. but they just.. they just break your trust.."

"Like hurt you?" Beam asked and Pharm shook his head.

"No! Just.. if you find out s.. stuff about them from.. from somewhere.. what do you do?"

Beam thought for a moment. This was about Team or was it about Forth?

Yes, he knows. Didn't he say he's their dad? Learn people!!

"Well, I won't just jump to a conclusion. You can't judge people based on what you heard, every story is just like a coin, it has two sides, two point of views. They may have a justification for that thing. Or.. the thing might not be true at all. Understand what I mean?"

Pharm nodded.

"Good" Beam turn off the side light, laughing inwardly saying those words. Wish your parents taught you what I'm teaching my son right now Forth..

"Pharm.."

"Yes dad?"

"When you go to meet your friend tomorrow, take Oon with you, he misses him" Beam said cooly and kissed a shocked Pharm's forehead before closing his eyes to sleep.

##~~

"You finally showed up"

He stopped at the stairs, left foot in the air. Stepping down, he turned to the tall woman in simple jeans and top, with hair braided messily. With her arms folded, she had a a slight frown decorating her face.

"Auntie.." he went hug her but stopped since her posture didn't change.

"You. You are lucky you didn't come drunk like I've been told, it's quite a routine you got yourself there" she smiled coldly. "I atleast expected you to come see your aunt"

Pete looked down. "I'm so sorry auntie.."

She sighed and pulled him close for a hug. Then smacked his head so head he saw ducks dancing around his eyes.

"How are you silly boy?"

He chuckled. "Fine auntie"

"Really?" She snapped. "I can still see the faded bruises. Are you in a fight club?"

"No!" He whined. "He came with you didn't he?"

"He, is Dome. My son. Get used to it" she smiled thinly.

"I'm sorry, kids are noisy and dirty and.. they don't listen" Pete sighed. "But I can be.. civil

"Thanks, you can try to be civil, that would be enough" Prae rolled her eyes. "You're so like your mother"

"She didn't like kids either?"

"She can't bother herself with life and people and always find faults in others" Prae spoke bluntly. "You have class tomorrow?"

Pete nodded slowly. "Are you mad at me for something?"

"Give me one reason why I should not be?" She stood up. "Go to bed, and come back on time, you are shifting with me to grandpa's house"

"I told P'Forth, I'm telling you too, I can live alone"

"Yeah, the way you act, I can let you have that if I wanted you dead or worse, in jail for someone else's death! Look at yourself!" She snapped. She had been so worried ever since Forth informed her of her nephew's current state. "Look what you're doing to yourself. Forth is a stranger! That man has helped you and took such care of you and in return, you have troubled him so much. He's always in some police station or bar to get your ass out of trouble. Is this how you show people how grateful you are?"

Pete looked down. "He's your fiance--"

"No he's not" she spoke in a low tone and Pete looked up in shock.

She smiled. "We're breaking off the engagement first thing in the morning"

##~~

Ta da.

So which ones of you all are more interested about Oon's new car than anything else?😁😁

Vote and comment. Plus, I've updated this one four times in two days, and I've completed the wingman.

So name any of my other works for tomorrow. Not this one, let's be fair guys.

See ya.
Vote and comment

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

41.2K 2.2K 14
Just like the name suggests , it's Just a ForthBeam fanfiction ♥️ But here, Forth is broken and Beam is a healer. Will they end up together??? Let's...
254K 10.4K 36
This is my first fan fiction I've ever written. Original characters written by and belong to chiffon_cake Beam spent his whole life hiding in the sha...
38.6K 1.9K 17
Beam was a normal college student, but one day everything in his life changed. Beam has a nice car, a room, and a dream to be a neurosurgeon, but t...
49.1K 2.5K 33
"I am sorry Tae, i know i made the wrong decision that day, the day that i rejected you." Beam said while crying "It's just that i am so confused tha...