His Desiderio|✔️(editing)

By yafavshai

(Mature Audiences) Alexis Ricci has finally turned 18 and graduated from high school. Which means she can fin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Vote
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilouge
Book 4

A/N

25.2K 193 11
By yafavshai

Hello Lovelies, if you are new here then welcome but if you are returning heyyyyy!!! For all my new reader "His Desiderio" is apart of the "Lust Seris". Now you can read it as a stand alone but I recommend reading the first two books because it will reference back to a lot of old characters through out this book and even some flashbacks.

This book is for mature readers so you've been warned. I hope you love it!

Cover by glossiebabe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 3.6K 39
Could you run away from your destiny? Rick almost managed it. He could seem like the boy next door, but he had a big dark secret. He ran away from h...
47.7K 764 41
Daughter of the most powerful mafia boss in the entire world . Amaya is known as 'Daddy's Killer ' . From the age of 15 , Amaya takes over the job of...
1.7K 70 19
Alexis Rose has not had the greatest life but even after she thought she couldn't go anymore. she did. she left the place she once considered her hom...
219K 6.1K 53
-MATURE CONTENT- After problems go down in her hometown of Brooklyn, she is sent to Italy by her mobster don father. Unknown to her, she wasn't simpl...