Orb of Obscurity

By AvyannaTremaine

"Yes? Please come in" I looked up to see the most alluring pair of eyes I'd ever seen accompanied by an equa... More

Author's note
1- Orb of Obscurity
2- Snowed In
3- The first encounter
4- Rantipole
5- Noceur
6- Revelation
7- Skepticism
8- Lacuna
9- Predilection
10- Back to reality
11- Breathing new life
12- Nyctophilia
13- Metanoia
14- Misconception
15- Eunoia
16- YΕ«gen
17- Delirium
18- Serein
19- Insouciant
20- Liberosis
21- Arcadian
Gratitude
22- Ukiyo
23- Caim
24- Zenosyne
25- Beatitude
26- Atelophobia
27- Opia
28- The Game
29- Saudade
31-Ceraunophilia
32- Ikigai
33- The company date
34-Settling down
35-Aria
36-Conversations
37-Dysania
38-Meraki
39- Yonderly
40-Nepenthe
41- Commixture
42-Sempiternal
43-Vellichor
Jealousy
44-Natsukashii
45-Psithurism
46-Komorebi
47- Melancholy
48-Yearning
49-Orb of Obscurity
50-Boketto
51-Sonder
52-Nodes Tollens
53-Solivagant
54-Majime
55-Sophrosyne
56-Ènouement
57-Eccedentesiast
58-Bittersweet
59-Limerance
60- Revealed

30- Kef

122 15 1
By AvyannaTremaine

*something that gives you pleasure*
______________________

A few more weeks passed by, we kept anchoring each other, deeper into our lives, creating a world of our own. Our safe place. A place where we were ourselves, providing ourselves for the other, to heal, to love and to live with.

It was the happiest period of my life. All I did was work the job that I loved doing, be with the people that I loved and life a happy life. I wished for life to remain the same. No changes.

Now, I was sitting in my room, making things for Jimin. Over the weeks I started surprising him with little gifts that I made for him. They started with small craft works that I made, to food that I cooked for him. And his reaction each time? Priceless.

The conversation went like this the first time.

"What is this?" Jimin asked me, taking the small box from my hands.

"Open it." I bit my lip in anticipation, looking at him intensely.

"Don't look at me like that." He pecked my lips. "You look hot." He mumbled against my lips.

I pushed him away, smiling. "Shut up and open it."

He opened it and his eyes widened in surprise. It was a small card. I wrote a few words on the top. He gave me a small smile and picked it out of the box carefully. He opened it and his smile widened and eventually, he ended up laughing. I had put in flowers that popped up when you open the card and our picture at the center, the one that we took at the dorm, us looking at each other.

"This is so cute...." He said in a high pitched voice, hugging me. "Oh God, thank you."

He wouldn't stop talking about it the whole day.

The next time, I gave him a huge gift wrapped in paper and a ribbon. He was in my house.

"What the hell? Is it for me?" He looked at me shocked.

I nodded at him, giving him a smirk. I had been working on it for days.

"Why are you doing this to me? This is so overwhelming." He spun around, covering his flushed face with his hands. His hands were hardly peeking out from his sweater, making them look like little paws. God, he was so cute.

He took the painting from me and unwrapped the paper around it.
"Hold the canvas, I want to take a good look at it."

I held it up, the painting facing me. "Ready?"

He nodded excitedly, hands over his mouth. I flipped the canvas over.

His eyes took the scene in. He walked towards me and touched the canvas, trailing his finger over it. "Is it us?" He asked in a small voice.

"Uh huh." I replied, smiling.

"It's beautiful. That is a moment I will always cherish." He paused for a while. "Thank you for bringing the memory alive with your hands. You have made it even more memorable."
He kissed us, the canvas in between us.

It now hangs in his dorm on his wall. Also, I would never forget the texts that I received from the rest of the boys in the group chat. My phone was bombarded by messages from them, by Tae and Kook mostly, to be honest. My phone was vibrating so much that it threatened to fall off the table.

I kept surprising him with small things henceforth. He starting looking forward to our dates even more than before.

This time I decided to make him a t-shirt, with embroidery and paint on it. I had painted two hands, pinkies wrapped around each other, entwining the trust of two people. Promise.

I embroidered the borders to give it a 3D effect. I smiled at the outcome. It looked pretty. Jimin always looked great in white. This was going to look lovely on him.

Just as I had finished putting the shirt into a bag, the door bell rang.

I opened the door with a smile. "Hello beautiful." He stepped inside hugging me, shutting the door behind him. He lifted me off my feet and carried me to the couch in the hall. I giggled.

"How have you been faring without me?" He said, tucking my hair behind my ears.

"Excuse me sir, I have been living well, all these years without you." I narrowed my eyes. "But I'm not going to lie. I missed you so damn much."

I peppered him with kisses, making him giggle. He was such a baby.

"Are we ready to go?" He asked giving me a knowing smile. "Hmm, just let me grab my bag."

I grabbed the bag from the table. "Do you want anything to eat or drink?"

"Yes, this..." He pulled me into a kiss. I laughed into the kiss and he took advantage of it, deepening it further.

I leaned back on the couch, him falling down with me. Just at that moment, a door clicked open getting our attention.

"I clearly remember telling you not to make kids on my couch Saura." Maren smirked at me, standing at the door of her room. "Hello Mr. Jimin."

"H...hello. Sorry. I didn't know you were here." He ended his sentence, looking at me with questioning eyes.

I gave him an apologetic look. And then I turned around to look at Mare.
"Way to go. Thank you for disturbing us. Now go and continue what you were about to do."

"Somebody is pissed." She smirked and made her way towards the kitchen.

I turned to look at Jimin. "Let's go."

"Wait, why do you need a bag? Its just dinner. Wait, is it another gift?" His eyes widened. "I asked you to stop it already. It's not that I am tired of it or anything of that sort. It's just that you don't have to go through so much trouble for me." He traced my cheekbone with his thumb.

"Your reactions are worth all the hard work." I chuckled. "And yes, this isn't your gift. Remember the small thing I bought for Tae at the beach? I finally remembered to give it to him."

"Oh..." His eyes drooped slightly. This guy. He just said that he didn't need them and now he is sad that the gift wasn't for him.

I opened the bag and took Tae's gift out. I proceeded to take the t-shirt out, which I had placed at the bottom of the bag, neatly folded.

"Here you go." I placed it on his hands, which were folded on his lap.

"You have a gift?" His eyes lit up with life again. I pinched his nose seeing his reaction. He was so cute.

He shook open the T-shirt and his eyes scrutinized the design. A smile slowly decked his plump lips.

"Promise?" He looked me in the eye.

I nodded. "Do you like it?" I asked him.

"Very much." He pulled me into a hug.

"I promise to stay with you through thick and thin Jimin." I said softly. I pulled back and took his face into my hands, looking his brown orbs. "I know those words are too huge to say. Not easy to keep, but I promise. Whatever happens to us in the future, you can depend on me. I promise."

"Why would you say that, idiot?" He frowned. "We will stay together. I am not letting you go anywhere. I am promising you that. Why, it's more of a threat." He laughed and lowered the tone of his voice. "You are stuck with me forever, you want it or not."

I snickered. "Acting rough really doesn't suit you. You are too much of a sweet bean for me to be threatened by you." I replied, tilting my head.

Jimin smirked. "You clearly haven't see me angry. Ask the others."

My brain suddenly pulled out a memory and threw it to the front. I had seen it long back. The whole of BTS had collectively agreed that Jimin was the scariest when he got angry. My mind went blank, jaw dropped slightly as I spaced out slowly.

"Hey!" Jimin snapped me back to reality. "I will never get angry with you Saura, why are thinking about it so much?" He chuckled.

I just shook my head and smiled. "Shall we leave then?" I got up.

"Not yet." He pulled me back down. "Go wear this shirt for me." He smirked.

"What?" I cracked an amused smile, raising my eyebrows.

"Just do it." He put the shirt in my hands and pulled me up on my feet, pushing me towards my room.

"But it's your........gift." By the time I finished the sentence, I was locked up in my own room by him.

I sighed and shook my head in disbelief. He was so persistent. I changed out of the shirt that I was wearing and put on the t- shirt. It was a loose fit but it looked good. I twirled myself while judging my appearance on the mirror.

"You done?" Jimin asked, knocking on the door.

"Yeah, come in." I replied, setting my hair straight.

His face broke into a smile as soon as he saw me. He walked up to me and kissed me placing his hands on my hips, pulling me closer to him. "You always look so pretty."

"It was supposed to be your gift. Why did you make me wear it?" I pouted.

He pecked my lips again. "You'll see. Let's go."

After striking a fun conversation with Mare for a few minutes, we finally left. I loved the way, Jimin treated Maren well, as his own friend. He was a really down to earth man. A gentleman.
________________________

"Hey Saura!" Tae hugged me happily, giving me his boxy smile.

I laughed seeing him being a goofy kid and hugged him back. "Hey JK." I hugged Jungkook too.

"Welcome back doctor." He chuckled. "Come in."

"I am so happy having you back here." Tae said, escorting us back into the dorm.

We settled on the couch and chilled out having fun conversations. Later on we started having snacks to eat and took silly selfies to have as memories. The boys flooded the group chat with all the photos making everyone laugh.

I hadn't met any of the other girls in the chat. I did give a formal introduction of myself though. They were really sweet inviting me to the 'crazy family' as they called it. Not gonna lie, the chat room was as chaotic as it could ever be. Though the boys had a separate chat room for themselves, they insisted on flooding our feed with messages. It was funny most of the days but I didn't have the time to participate in all conversations, with the busy schedule at the hospital.

All the girls did plan to meet though. We were planning on getting a slot free in everybody's schedule to hang out together. A girls' night out would be fun indeed.

"Saura." Tae snapped his fingers in front of my eyes, bringing my attention to him. "Dinner?"

"Yes please, I am starving." I sighed thankfully.

"What do you want to eat babe?" Jimin asked me. I looked at him, while he ran his index finger along my cheeks, trailing his way down to my jaw. He always kept clinging on to me like a koala, but I liked cuddles. You will never find me complaining.

"Can we have pizza please?" I pouted.

"Anything you want." He smiled. We gave our orders and waited for the food to arrive.

I had strained my muscles sitting in the same position for long. As I stretched my legs in front of me, my eyes fell on the bag that I had brought.
Oops. I had almost forgotten.

"Tae?" I called out tentatively. I wasn't  sure what his reaction would be and I was really anxious.

"Yes, what happened?" He turned to look at me.

"Um, I kinda bought something for you a while ago. I couldn't bring it to you the last time and Jimin refused to give it to you insisting that I do it myself." I gave the bag to him. "Here."

Both the boys looked shocked and Jimin sat there looking smug.

"For real? For me?" He raised an eyebrow while smiling. I nodded.

"Also Kook, I'm sorry I didn't get you anything this time. That thing just screamed Tae's name as soon my eyes fell on it." I scratched my head feeling awkward.

"No no no, don't apologize. It's such a touching gesture that you decided to buy us a gift in the first place..." Kook said when Tae stopped him mid sentence.

"Wow...oh wow! Look at that. Damn Saura it's really pretty! Thank you so much." He said without taking his eyes off the ball.

"Dude, you wouldn't believe it. She didn't even get me a gift at that time. The first thing she bought was for you. I am seriously jealous now." Jimin said snickering.

"Really?" Tae looked at me, with huge eyes. "I am so.... thankful. I am just so happy. Thanks."

"Oh stop. It's nothing." I waved my hands feeling embarrassed.

"Wow, now I'm disappointed that I didn't get one." Kook pouted.

"I'm sorry." I said giving him an apologetic look.

"That reminds me, what did you get as a gift this time Jimin?" Kook asked Jimin.

My eyes widened. I shot a questioning look towards Jimin.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself. Bragging is inevitable with a girlfriend like you." He smirked as he shrugged his shoulders. A blush immediately made it's way to my cheeks and I looked away. This guy would be the death of me.

"Aww come on now, don't be shy." Jimin hugged me from behind laughing. "Oh you're seriously cute."

"Alright alright, so what did you get today?" Kook asked excitedly.

"This." Jimin pointed at my t-shirt, other hand still wrapped around me.

"She made a shirt?" He turned to stone. He was so still that anyone would have mistaken him to be frozen.

"No you idiot. She made the design on the shirt." Tae slapped him lightly on his back.

All of us burst out laughing at his ridiculous suggestion. The doorbell rang just then, signaling the arrival of food.

My stomach grumbled in anticipation. Finally, food. My ultimate soulmate.

________________________

Author's note: 

Date night with the maknae line!!!!!! Who doesn't want it? Let's see why Jimin asked Saura to wear the shirt next time.😏😏

Until then.....the best look that Tae has served us. This is and will remain superior to everything in this world. Taehyung for world domination.🤝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 258 10
"Doctor how is my wife? Is she ok" Taehyung asked while looking at doctor. "Don't worry Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim is fine she just need time take a little r...
38.5K 880 24
❗❕ Jungkook X Reader Fanfic ❕❗ 🎬 Short story.. 🎬 Hate to Love. 🎬 Drity talking. 🎬 Dual POV. 🎬 Office Romance. 🎬 Grumpy X Sunshine. 🎬 Bromance...
130K 5.8K 40
"She wasn't ready to have seven chaotic boys enter her life and turn it upside down and neither were they." *** 26-year-old Bo-Ra, broken down inside...
6.5K 499 96
- The door opened, and there he was, still sweaty from the concert, drinking a beer and grabbing a bowl of noodles. He turned around to look at me as...