The Twin Rabbits (Yuki Sohma)

By larkobean

Katsumi Sohma is the little twin sister to Momiji Sohma, like her brother, she is possessed by the year of th... More

Prologue
How Do You Just Stop Talking?
YES, Please Cook!
I Too Am A Rodent.
Without You In It
Twins Are Cute
Kyon-Kyon, Ich Liebe Dich
Garbage Collection Day?
Wen-Den, What?
Tomorrow, Then
What is That Look For?
Jason's Here?! (Part One)
Jason's Here?! (Part Two)
A Little Warning
No, You're Puurrfect.
Everyone's An Idiot...
Huh? 'They' Who?
Prove Your Prowess
To Thine Own Self Be True
At What Cost?
Sit There and Do Nothing
Yuki, Stop!
Ah Whatever, Come 'Ere Kid
You've Endured So Much Pain
Here For You!
Eat A Well Balanced Breakfast!
AUTHORS NOTE
How Could You Forget?
A Pitch Black World

Sorry I Pissed You Off

10.6K 270 119
By larkobean

New Years had come, and gone before Katsumi knew it. She spent her evening eating all kind of New Years snacks with Tohru, and was even surprised by Yuki, and Kyo coming back home to spend the holiday with them. It had been the best New Years she had ever experienced so far in her life, Shigure even came home with a video of Momiji's dance! He had done wonderful.

Tohru, and Katsumi had gone inside the grocery store to fetch somethings for dinner, and house hold supplies that were running low. The girls split the bags, and exit the market.

"Thanks for waiting!" Tohru exclaimed to the boys who had been waiting outside to walk them home, and carry the groceries.

"I'm sick of your smug face!" A familiar voice shouted, wiping the pleasant smile off her face. "Let's take this outside!" Katsumi rubbed her temple, glaring at the orange-headed boy.

"We're already outside, you idiot." Yuki retaliated calmly, also glaring at the cat.

"Um, you guys?" Tohru squeaked, her eyes wide as she stared at the two boys.

"Thank you for doing the shopping, you two. Here." Yuki said, walking over to her and easing the heavy bag from her fingers.

"There's a lot sorry," she apologised. Giving Yuki an apologetic look, as he took the second bag.

"I guess we went a little overboard with the groceries." Tohru added, shouldering her bags.

"It's no trouble," Yuki smiled, glaring over to Kyo. "Why don't you try making yourself useful for once, dumb cat." He remarked, adding to Kyo's fury.

"What who you're callin' dumb!" The cat shouted, turning around to glare at Yuki."Give me those, I'll carry both of 'em!" He growls to Tohru, snatching the bags from her hands. The two boys left for home, leaving the girls standing there staring dumbfounded after them. They look at each other, before running to catch up with them. Katsumi, and Tohru walked behind them, listening to the two boys bicker back and forth.

"I don't understand why I have to waste my time running an errand with you of all people!" Kyo shouted, Yuki closed his eyes with a sigh.

"You could have stayed home." He said, never once opening his eyes.

"You should've stayed home!" Kyo reiterated, making Katsumi sigh in annoyance.

"Will you do us all a favour, and just shut up already?" Yuki says, coming to a stop to look at the boy.

"Heh. If you want me to stop talkin'..." Kyo started, letting go of the bag. It falls to the ground, with an unwelcomed crack.

"Wait! Please, can we just talk this out?" Tohru yelped, stepping between the two boys.

"The eggs!" Katsumi shriek, bristling with angry. She clenched her fist, glaring at the boys. Ever since New Years, the two had been at each others throats. She growled, punching Kyo in the side of the head.

"Will you two just SHUT UP!" She shouted, starling the three of them. "You're driving me insane! Will you ever aufhoren zu kampfen!" She shook her head, picking the bag up off the ground and stomping forward. (Stop fighting.)

"Did she just speak German? I thought only Momiji swapped languages like that?" Tohru asked, watching her friend walk home.

"Normally, Katsumi sometimes accidentally speaks German when she's really mad." Yuki explained, coughing.

~ 🌼 ~ 🐀 ~ 🌹 ~ 🐕 ~ 🌻 ~ 🍙 ~ 🌸 ~ 🐇 ~

Katsumi leaned against the table, flipping to the next page of her book as she sipped her tea.

"All done! Who wants the next turn?" Shigure asked, sliding open the shoji. "Yuki, bath time!"

"I'll skip it today," Yuki murmurs.

"Uh! No bath? How disgusting! You dirty boy!" Shigure teases, making Yuki glare at him.

"One of these days, I'm going to throw him off the roof." Yuki tells her, making her look up from her book. "I think I have a cold, that's why." Katsumi leaps to her feet, her bunny ears popping out.

"Oh no! A cold? Are you running a fever?" She fussed, running around the table to check his temperature. Her ears bounced, as she rested her hand against his forehead. "You do feel a little warm, maybe we should call Hari." She murmured, her eyes wide with worry.

"Hmm, that's not necessary, Katsumi." Yuki told her, removing her hand from his forehead. She pouted, her eyes quivering with worry, and her bunny ears sagged sadly.

"The quicker you can treat a cold, the sooner you'll feel better. Let's see if I can find you some medicine." Shigure announced, strolling over to the cabinet.

"You should probably stay home from school tomorrow, just to be on the safe side." Katsumi commented, pressing her forehead into his shoulder.

"No it's alright, I'm sure I'll be fine." He protested, bring his hand up to rub her head.

"But we're running the marathon, you'll just make yourself worse." Tohru added, also worried about Yuki's health.

"Oh... Running in this chilly weather? That sounds like torture. These old bones couldn't handle it." Katsumi sweat drops, lifting her head to look at her elder cousin.

"Shigure, you're twenty-six.... You're not that old..." She trailed off, her gaze landing on the medicine box.

"Hold on a second... Did you say... Marathon?" Kyo said from behind them, Katsumi jumped, letting out a surprised yelp.

"Y-yes?" Tohru stuttered, bringing a hand to her mouth. She peered behind her, to find Kyo standing in the doorway fiery with excitement.

"Didn't you know about it?" Katsumi muttered, rolling her eyes.

"As in, a race?" Kyo continued on, ignoring the two girls. "A race run in groups, which means... It's competition!" He shouted, throwing his hands up in the air.

"I'm freezing just looking at you Kyo, put on a sweater or something..." Shigure remarked, shivering at the sight of the boy only in a t-shirt and jeans. Kyo, however, ignored their elder cousin, continuing his rant about beating Yuki in a race.

"No, but Sohma has a cold. He can't run tomorrow." Tohru frets, holding up her hands.

"A cold? You're going to bail on the race 'cause you've got the sniffles?" Kyo shouted, turning into some kind of devil-monster. "It's on! You better not back down!" He continues you yell, Katsumi rubs her temples. Feeling the start of a headache. She grits her teeth, trying to block out Kyo's shouting.

"SHUT UP ALREADY YOU DUMMKOPFE!" She roared, snapping her book shut and standing up. (Fool.) "All you ever do is yell," she mutters, rubbing her head. "Don't you ever stop?" Katsumi questioned, before wandering outside.

Shigure stared after her, worry clouding his mind. Katsumi had been this way ever since she left the Sohma Estate, she'd be fine one minute, and then the next she'd just snap. What could she have seen, or heard that disturbed her so much?

"Is... She going to be okay?" Kyo muttered suddenly, causing everyone to look at him. "'Cause yanno, she's been acting weird lately... I thought she was getting better, maybe one of you should go talk to her." He rubbed the back of his head awkwardly, he liked Katsumi as much as everyone else did.

"Why don't you Kyo? You're the one who angered her, after all." Shigure replies, raising his eyebrow at the boy.

~ 🌸 ~ 🐇 ~ 🌺 ~ 🐈 ~

Katsumi sat on the roof, staring up at the stars with a glare. She regretted yelling at Kyo, but she couldn't stand the way his voice put pressure on the throbbing in her head.

"Hey," Kyo called, starling her. "Sorry I pissed you off, I didn't mean too. I just get worked up sometimes." The red-headed cat apologised, sticking his hands in his pockets awkwardly. She shook her head, holding up a hand.

"No, you have no reason to apologise Kyo. It just who you are, I had no right to snap at you like that. I'm sorry." She told him quietly, patting the spot next to her.

"So... What's up, somethin' bothering ya?" He asked her, making her smile at his shyness.

"Do you remember the day we met, Kyo?" She announces suddenly, surprising him.

"Yeah, that wasn't a good way to meet someone." Kyo said, chuckling bitterly. She shakes her head in agreement, taking his hand in hers.

"No, I can agree- but I can accept you then, I can accept who you are now." Katsumi tells him, making his eyes widen. They both could remember that day quite well, just like it was yesterday.

~ 🌺 ~ 🐈 ~ 🌸 ~ 🐇 ~

Katsumi knelt beside Akito, staring in surprise at the orange-headed boy in front of her. This was the monster they were talking about? But he's just a boy, he couldn't be much older than her. The boys parents bowed to them, each of them holding onto one of his arms. She tilted her head to the side, trying to gauge Akito's reaction.

"What was the boys name again?" He asked, his dark eyes spewing hatred at the terrified boy.

"Kyo, sir." The boys mother responded, forcing the boy to bow.

"Well, get on with it then. I haven't got all day." Akito scoffed, ripping the beads off the boys small wrist. The boys parents retreated, leaving him all alone. Kyo's eyes went red, his pupils turning into slits. He fell to his knees, groaning in pain. Smoke, and ashes rose from his body. Tears spilled from his reptilian eyes, making her heart ache. Katsumi stood up, wanting to ease the boys discomfort. Akito grabbed her arm, dragging her back down. The boys veins popped, before he turned into the true form of the cat spirit.

"Really, this is Kyo's true form? It's like some hideous creature from a nightmare, what's that stench? It's revolting, like the smell of something rotten. So, that's what it looks like, the true form of the cat spirit." Akito hissed, covering his nose from the rotten smell. Katsumi wanted to gag, the smell that hit her nose smelt like death- but she couldn't let the boy know, he must hurt enough.

"It's disgusting..."Akito declared, turning his back to the beast.

"No!" Katsumi cried, breaking free of Akito's grasp. She ran down the steps to the boy, throwing her arms around Kyo's neck. "No he's not!" She sobbed, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Katsumi, come back over here now." Akito demanded, snapping at her. She shook her head, squeezing her arms around the boy tighter.

"No, Akito! He's just a boy, he needs someone to tell him it's going to be okay! He's probably scared, just like me. B-but that's okay, being scared is apart of life!" Katsumi bawled, pressing her forehead against the boys head.

"You're going to be punished later," Akito hissed, glaring at her. She nods, squeezing her eyes shut.

"I know... But right now, Kyo needs somebody to be here for him..." She whispered, trembling against his beastly frame.

~ 🌸 ~ 🐇 ~ 🌼 ~ 🐀 ~ 🌺 ~ 🐈 ~ 🌻 ~ 🍙 ~

"Be sure to warm up those muscles, people!" The gym teacher announces, Katsumi stretched her arms above her head sending Yuki a worried glance.

"Yuki, you didn't eat very much breakfast this morning. Maybe you shouldn't run." She fretted, pressing a hand to his forehead again.

"No, it's fine." Yuki reassures her, swatting away her hand. "I'll make it through somehow. Besides..." The two turn their heads towards Kyo, who was glaring at them hissing. "If I don't compete, I'll never hear the end of it."

"Hey, Katsumi the girls race is about to start!" Tohru called, grabbing her attention. She sighed, giving Yuki one last concerned glance.

"Please try to be careful, 'kay?" She mumured, earning a reassuring smile from him.

"I will, now go on then. I'll see you later." Yuki says, shooing her away. She jogs over to Tohru, and Hana-Chan, giving them a bright smile.

"Hey, where's Uo-Chan?" Katsumi questioned, tilting her head to the side.

"I think she's skipping," Tohru tells her.

"I wish I could," she tells them with a laugh.

"Hana-Chan, Umi-Chan! Let's go and run our best, in honour of Uo-Chan!" Tohru cheers, smiling brightly. Katsumi smiled at the nickname she'd been given, Umi-Chan.

"Mhm, let's" She agreed, throwing her hands up in the air.

"I'm not a terribly strong runner, but I'll try my hardest." Hana-Chan says, holding a hand to her chest.

"On your marks, get set...." The gym teacher yells, firing off a gunshot.

"Alas!" The three girls ran a few meters, before Hana-Chan collapses to the ground.

"Oh, no! What happened? Are you okay?" Tohru fussed, grabbing their friends shoulder.

"I'm so sorry Tohru, Katsumi. I can't go on, leave me." Hana-Chan grabs both of their hands, looking up at them. "Run well, and don't worry about me. I'll walk. Slowly."

"You're sure? Really?" Tohru questions, not taking her eyes off their friend.

"You can crawl the whole way for all I care Hanajima. Just get moving." The gym teacher shouts, making Katsumi, and Tohru start to run.

The two jog next to each other, enjoying each others company.

"I'm worried, is Sohma really going to be okay?" Tohru asked her, turning to look at Katsumi.

"I'm not sure, I'm worried too." She agreed, not wanting to lie to her friend.

"White hair... Did an elderly person fall?" Tohru comments, grabbing onto her hand and dragging her down a grassy hill. "Excuse me, sir! Do you need help?" She calls, making the man sit up. Katsumi sweat drops, while Tohru panics.

"I'm so sorry! I saw your hair, so I thought you might be an old person who tripped and fell, and I wanted to make sure you were--" Tohru trips nearly falling, but Katsumi grabs the back of her coat.

"Haru? What on earth are you doing out here?" She questioned, glaring down at her cousin.

"You know him? Oh! Are you a Sohma too, by any chance?" Tohru squeals, looking up at Hatsuharu.

"I am," he agrees. "Wait, I think I can hear them now." Haru says, completely ignoring Katsumi. In the distance, you indeed, could hear Kyo shouting. Katsumi watches, dumbfounded, as Haru ties a string to the lamp post, then crosses the street keeping an end for himself.

"Um, string?" Tohru asked, right as Haru tightened the string, tripping Kyo.

"Got one," he says, as Kyo face plants into the cement.

"Oh, no! Are you okay? That was a really bad fall!" Tohru frets, running over to the hot-headed cat. Katsumi crosses her arms, glaring at the white-haired boy. Yuki slows to a stop next to her, glancing at her in confusion.

"Hey. What happened?" He asked, looking down at Kyo.

"Haru, Hatsuharu happened." Was all Katsumi replied, sweat dropping.

"What in the hell was that for?" Kyo shouted, recovering from his accident.

"Figured it was the only way I'd be able to get you to stop," Haru said innocently. Looking up at Katsumi with a pout.

"Uh, Haru?" Kyo stated, looking at their cousin confused.

"So it's your turn now. Everyone's coming to visit," Yuki sighed, placing his hands on his hips.

"Haru, don't you have school, though?" She questioned, tilting her head to the side. Haru looks up, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"I set out from home on Sunday, and wound up in a neighbourhood I didn't recognize. Somehow, three days passed. It's a mystery." Haru said calmly, looking between Katsumi and Yuki.

"No," she said, shaking her head.

"It's called getting lost..." Yuki sighed, glaring at their cousin.

"Uh... Maybe we should find somewhere else to talk?" Tohru said, as a group of students approach them.

"Good idea," she nodded. The group spreads out underneath the bridge, by the waterside.

"Tohru, this is Hatsuharu Sohma. He's a third-year junior high student, like me. So he's one year younger than you, Yuki, and Kyo. Haru, this is Tohru Honda." Katsumi introduced, gesturing to them.

"Oh, that's who you are. Nice to meet you." Haru says, bowing.

"Ah! No! It's my pleasure!" Tohru panics, bowing repeatedly.

"So, you gonna tell us what you're here for?" Kyo glared, resting his hand on his hip.

"To fight you." Their cousin announces, turning to look at the red-headed boy.

"Dear lord," Katsumi sighed, rubbing her head.

"I was gonna challenge you at New Year's, but you skipped out. So I came to you. Now let's go." Haru says, getting himself into righting stance.

"Woah, hold on. I'm kinda in the middle of an important race here." Kyo shouts, holding up his hands.

"I travelled three whole days for this!" Haru exclaimed, glaring at the cat.

"No, you just got lost." Yuki drops his head onto Katsumi's shoulder, letting out a small cough into his hand.

"Come on, let's fight."

"It's not gonna happen, so just come home."

"No thanks."

"This won't end well," Yuki tells them.

"Why?" Tohru asked, Katsumi brought a hand to Yuki's head. Running her fingers through his hair, she shook her head.

"Hey, Kyo. It might be a good idea to go along with Haru." Katsumi shouted, holding up her free hand.

"I said no, and I meant it! We're done man. Leave." Kyo yelled, turning his back on Haru. The white-haired boy jumps up, and headbutts him.

"Too late." Yuki tells her, lowering her hand.

"I'm not interested in you petty excuses. Now get up! It's time for you to prove that you're a real man, kitty-cat!" Haru yelled, raising his fist. "Fight me,
and die!" He gave him and thumbs down.

"Can we skip the dying part?" Tohru yelled, reaching out to them.

"Damn brat!" Kyo grumbled, kicking him in the chin.

"That's wonderful.... He's summoned Dark Haru." Katsumi groaned, rubbing her head.

"Who's Dark Haru?" Tohru asked trembling.

"The guys usually a space-cadet, but sometimes he'll totally snap. We call that version... Dark Haru." Yuki explained, picking up a strand of her hair and rolling it through his fingers.

"Huh, I see. So it's kinda like when Kagura gets a little violent?" Her friend suggested, she shook her head.

"No, unfortunately he's much creepier." Yuki muttered, as Haru came over. He lifts Yuki's head from her shoulder, and stared into his eyes.

"Don't just stand over on the sidelines and watch, Yuki. Today is the day that I make you mine." Their cousin announced, grinning at him.

"And do what with me?" Yuki deadpanned, glancing at her.

"Now stand up Kyo!" Haru turned around and shouted, forgetting about Yuki.

"I am standing!" Kyo retaliated.

"Tohru, you should go on ahead. This could take a while." Katsumi suggested, staring at her two cousins unimpressed.

"I should... Stay..." Tohru insisted, quite flustered. She rubbed her head, blocking out the stupidity her two brawling cousins spewed. It hurt her head to try and understand them.

"Um, guys?" Her friend called, worry evident on her face.

"It's okay. Really. They'll wear themselves out eventually. Besides, I don't know about you- but I would greatly prefer not to get caught in the crossfire." Yuki reassured, smiling radiantly at her.

"Yeah, right." Torhru agreed, with a nervous laugh. Katsumi watched as Kyo landed a punch on Haru's face, sending him flying backwards. She flinched, feeling relatively bad for Haru with that one.

"That punch! Kyo seems really strong today." Tohru exclaimed, her hands flying to her cheeks in surprise.

"Yeah. I would say he's probably the stronger of the two. They've both studied martial arts since they were kids, and they appear to enjoy it." Yuki says, ending with a cough. Katsumi grabbed his arm, looking up at him with worried eyes.

"Well of course, didn't you study it because you enjoyed it, too?" Tohru said with a smile, looking at the pair of cousins. Katsumi felt Yuki's body stiffen beside her, she looked up gauging his reaction.

"Maybe," he replied, his eye's narrowing. "It's hard to say."

Katsumi knew, probably before Yuki did that he was going to have an attack. She pressed a hand to his chest, and her other to his back. Helping his lower to the ground, he grimaced in pain, his hand covering hers on his chest.

"Kasumi? What happened, Sohma? Please say something? Sohma, Katsumi? Please answer me!" Katsumi wanted too, but her attention was glued to Yuki's. She pressed her head against Yuki's, fighting tears. She had nothing here to help him.

By this time, Haru had heard Tohru's cries. He runs over throwing his jacket over his two cousins, crouching down next to them.

"Yuki! An attack?" Katsumi looked up at her cousin, tears in her eyes.

"H-haru, help! He's burning up!" She stuttered, unsure of what to do. Normally, Hatsuharu thought, Katsumi acted much older than her age. But in times like these, when someone she loved was hurt, it really reminded him that she was his age.

"I'll call the main house, and--" Yuki reached up, grabbing onto his shoulder. "No, you don't wanna do that? Huh." He stood up, looking towards Kyo.

"Kyo, is it okay if I take a rain check on our fight?" He asked, glancing towards Yuki and Katsumi.

"Uh. Yeah sure."

"I think our best bet is Sensei's house, then." Haru told Katsumi, making her look up from Yuki. "We could take a taxi there."

"N-no, in this condition Yuki might transform." Katsumi murmur, nuzzling her head against his.

"Is there someway I can help? Please, I'll do anything!" Their friend Tohru said, her face flushed with worry.

"Yeah, alright. I think I'll take you up on that. It's a good thing you're cute." He said with a smirk, confusing the poor girl.

"Huh?"

"I'm saying, if I'm gonna hug someone, I'd prefer it be a cute girl like you." Haru informed her, grabbing her and hugging her.

Katsumi couldn't listen to Haru, and Tohru's conversation. She trusted Kyo to make sure Haru wouldn't do anything obscene to Tohru, but she was sure he had returned to normal. She brushed Yuki's hair away from his face, letting him curl up into her embrace.

"You're going to be okay," she whispered to him. Yuki nodded against her, resting his head against her shoulder. Katsumi looked up, and found that Haru had transformed. She immediately knew his plan.

~ 🌸 ~ 🐇 ~ 🍃 ~ 🐄 ~ 🌻 ~ 🍙 ~ 🌼 ~ 🐀 ~

The five teens enter the house, calling for Shigure. He met them at the entrance, and instantly begins to laugh. One look at Katsumi's face, and he tried his hardest to contain it. Noticing that the poor girl, was quite distressed.

"Well, you kids know how to make a grand entrance." He says, trying to ignore Hatsuharu chewing away on the sleeve of his kimono.

"Keep laughing, and I'll punch you next." Kyo snarled, glaring at him.

"I bet you attracted quite a crowd on the way here," he chucked.

"A pack of little brats," the cat remarked. They bring Yuki upstairs, and settle him into bed. Shigure watched as Katsumi tucked him in, before seating herself on the floor by his head. He assumed that the two had discussed their feelings, and had reconciled.

"He's fast asleep. This attack wasn't a bad one. He has a fever, but he'll be fine." Shigure reassure all the teens, resting hand on Katsumi's head. She looks up, her eyes were wide- but exhausted. He had wondered if she slept last night, or if she had been awake the whole night worried over Yuki. He noted her face too, was slightly pale, and she had dark circles under her eyes. He assumed the latter. Katsumi laid her head against the side of his bed, rubbing her eyes.

"Sorry you got dragged into this, we've got it now. You can go back to school." Shigure apologised to Tohru, looking towards the other teen girl.

"No, I'll stay here and watch him. Going to school is important, but not at the cost of abandoning someone sick. And, well, colds can be dangerous. They shouldn't be taken lightly. If my mom were here, I know she'd agree." She vocalized, clasping her hands together.

"Alright the, you four stay. I'll go to the school and retrieve your effects." He looked behind, and found both Yuki, and Katsumi fast asleep.

~ 🍃 ~ 🐄 ~ 🌻 ~ 🍙 ~

Tohru filled the ice pack full of cold water, as Haru leaned against the counter next to her.

"Those two, they get into fistfights everyday?" He asked, looking down at her with his hands shoved into his pockets.

"Not really. They do argue, and yell all the time though."

"Oh, yeah? And what about Katsumi, she's never really had all this time to herself. I worry about her constantly, Momiji too. See Katsumi, and Yuki lived in the same home together for a long time. They went through some really rough times together, so they were always together. Believe it, or not- but Katsumi, and Yuki are actually a lot closer than her and Momiji are. But you see, when Yuki left home, Katsumi hated him for leaving her alone with the thing that scared her the most. So we worried that them living in the same house together again, under that circumstance, might have put a lot of strain on the both of them. Today, however, they seemed close again. Are they, are they okay?" Tohru looked up at him, Haru stared down at the floor. She had understood that Katsumi had a dark past, but she was surprised to find out that she had shared it with Yuki. She just assumed the two were close, so did that mean that the relationship those two shared was something beyond any comprehension they could make?

"Katsumi, has her ups and downs. It took her a long time to start talking again, but once she did, she really started opening up. Sohma, and her had a very strained relationship until that day. It wasn't until a couple of days ago, that her and Sohma got really close again." She explained, as they went back upstairs.

When they arrived back in Yuki's bedroom, Hatsuharu found Katsumi curled up against his bed, fast asleep. Her head was rested against the edge of the bed, and their two hands were entwined together. Haru couldn't help but smile, feeling a fondness for his two cousins. Tohru, and him made idle chat- before he ended up telling the story about how he fell in love with Yuki.

"You're here, Miss Honda?" Yuki questioned, waking up.

"Yes! I'm so glad you're awake!" She told him, smiling.

"How did I get home?" He asked, pressing a hand to his head.

"Simple. Hatsuharu transformed so he could carry you." Tohru told him, Yuki widen his eyes.

"Oh. Thanks, Haru." That's when he finally noticed Katsumi, asleep beside him on the floor. He reached down, pressing his hand against her head. Shock covered his face, and a quiet gasp left his lips.

"What is it Sohma, are you okay?" Tohru yelled, getting to her feet.

"It's Katsumi, she'd burning up." Yuki whispered, pressing a hand against her forehead. He crawled out of bed, and picked her up placing her gently down onto his bed. Being extra careful not to wake her, he sits next to her stroking her hair.

"What? How didn't we notice?" Their friend cried, crawling over to Katsumi.

"That's Katsumi for you, she knew Yuki was sick so she hid her symptoms." Haru announced, shaking his head at his cousin.

"She'd do that for anyone in the house, Katsumi prefers to make sure everyone else is taken care of before she is. More so in my case, because of my attacks. She's done this so many times." Yuki sighs, looking down at her. Her hand reaches up, taking Yuki's hand into hers.

"Yu..ki," she murmurs quietly, opening her eyes slightly.

"I'm alright," Yuki reassures her, shaking his head, and smiling softly. Katsumi sits up, resting her head against his back.

"I don't feel well," she admitted, closing her eyes. "I'm sorry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.9K 1.9K 52
Ami was a part of the Sohma family because of her mother but her mother never liked her family and left home. Ami's mother always told her the story...
216K 5.3K 55
Natsu and Tohru Honda had recently lost their mother in a car accident. Fate has it's ways, as the Honda sisters stumble across the Sohma family and...
135K 5K 60
"𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦?" 𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴, 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦�...
11.5K 572 17
"Even when the world doesn't need us, we live for the people who do" "So do you need me?" "Of course I do." A warm smiled graced her features as sh...