Pseudo Origins

By ErwinRivera5

History of P.U.R.P.O.S.E. where every destined person's life has changed from normal to unexpected terms of e... More

[Short Tale]The Maker's Creation
Chapter 2-Lucid Nightmares
Chapter 3-Allies

Chapter 1-Forgotten Memories

4 0 0
By ErwinRivera5

"Tragedy in life is one disturbing memory"

A 3rd-year high school student named Lixue Aquillo started his day by making breakfast for him and his parents.Praying to a picture of his famil then grab his bag walked towards the gate and turn to parents yelling
"Mom,Dad Im going first cause Dan is waiting for,so bye bye and have a good day!"

After Lixue left his house he rushed in the streets.while running he saw a black crow staring at him and another approach him in his shoulder making Lixue feel a bit nervous about something when all of a sudden he was so caught up with the crow and forgot to look out of his way then accidentally he got himself hit by a black van.

He was taken to the nearest hospital called Greiver's Medical Center.When he was taken to the hospital his mother(Therese Aquillo)
rushed to the hospital immediately while his father (Arnold Aquillo) was trying to investigate on what happened to his son.

8 days later,Lixue woke up wondering what just happened to him and questioning himself who was he and who was the woman sleeping beside him.His mother woke up and then she was so happy that her son came back to her and his father was running like a formula car through the hall,up stairs,and coming into the room when he heard Lixue waked up,but the happiness didn't last long when they found out that their son had no memories of himself or anything.

They were devastated about Lixue's situation since he was the only children left in their family.

11 years ago,Lixue was 5 years old when his older brother and sister died from being kidnapped for 1 whole month and murdered by a unknown group of assassins leaving their body in front of the Aquillo's house and the neighbours were shock that they called out Lixue's parents to come home and to see what happened to their lost children for 1 month.

When the father and mother arrived home with two incident not only they saw their lost children but also letting Lixue watch the remains of his brother and sister in front of his very own eyes and asked his parents.

"Mom,Dad...who did this to them I thought you told me that they were away just for a trip."Lixue falling in deep sadness.

His mother immediately towards him and hug him with tears telling him.

"Sorry,sorry,I'm so sorry for lying to you!"

His father later told him that it was never their intention to keep hiding this from Lixue

While they were comfronting their son polices came by to investigate the case of the incident leaving Lixue's dad to go with the police to asked some questions

Before this event happened when their children were kidnapped they have already requested on finding their missing children

Being a kid to see the terrifying gore bodies of his siblings made him felt like he has another reason to live not only for his life to be at peace but also to make his siblings rest in peace as well.

The rage that he felt motivated him to be a hardworking student in class and in life.He was always serious at everything making himself a name for the school.Rejecting from being a nominee of the student council and an athlete to give him more focus for his career.

He was good at academics,sports even thou his not an athlete but just to boost up his grades,and finding some people for him to trust and handle the unknown case of his brother and sister by paying them for clues and finding witness from people who had the same cases as him as well.

Through the following days a student from his class wanted to be friends with him.It was lunch break at he sat in front of Lixue backwards and spoked to him.

"Yo my name is..."

Lixue immediately stand up not letting the student finish what he was saying.Of course he knew that the student was gonna make friends with him but he was already ready for this since he experienced it countless times since middle school,yet the student  was so stubborn and doesn't want to give up.

Every time Lixue was alone reading or sleeping at school the student always try to get his attention making Lixue lose focus at everything his been doing.

Time to time Lixue got irritated and decided to stop to this nonsense and take action

Dismissal when Lixue was the cleaner on that particular day,but this time he wanted to end this while the student was still fixing his bag and the others where about to leave.

Right before Lixue was about to clean he tried to call him,but the student was surprisingly in front of Lixue scaring him to death.

"Let me guess.You were trying to call me to stop me from being so friendly and annoying to you.Am I right?"

Lixue asked"Exactly,why are so persistent on being my friend?"

"Finally you asked why."the student replied.
"Oh by the way the names Dan Hishima nice to meet you"

"If your asking why am I so desperate on being your friend its because your nothing like the students in this school"

"Your too serious and its like your  always thinking something in your head.Would you
mind sharing?"

Lixue answered"(Damn can this guy can read the atmosphere so clearly He just got me for the second time)Umm...it's none of your business if your here to compliment me or to make fun of me thank you,but please find someone else that might entertain you."

"Nah...no one here interests me"As Dan was about to fall sideways from rocking the chair so carelessly then all of a sudden Lixue quickly stop the chair from out balance.

"Seriously dude stop being so careless are you trying to make a scene just stay put for once."Lixue yelled at Dan,but unexpectedly instead Dan being quiet he just laughed at Lixue like it was a surprise prank(Scripted).

"Hahahahaha man you can even get mad from that and have the guts to save me.This
why your interesting.Now you just answered your own question."Dan being sarcastic making Lixue hanging with a "am I a joke to you"face.

"Since I win this conversation your gonna treat me a burger and a smoothie how's that."Dan making the deal even thou Lixue looked stupid and regretting what he did.

Lixue tried to deny saying"Huh?Your not getting anything out of me and since I save your clumsy ass you should thank me and return the favor"

"Oh if that's so how about we treat each other sounds fair?"Dan replied.

"Wew fine but only for this once cause you got me."Lixue taking his bag and was about to leave.

"Hey Lixue have you forgotten that you're today's cleaner?Dan reminding Lixue

"God kill my life for this day only.My personality and reputation just burned to ashes by this sarcastic person in front of me."Lixue kneeling like he was about to die from humiliation.

Dan sighed"It can't be help.I'll lend you a hand cause I won't let you escape."

"Really?Me gonna sneak out who do you think I am a lightning bolt that's gonna go in through a wall outlet till I reach the ground floor."Lixue replied while he was erasing the board

"Hahahaha who would thought that you can say some stupid words.I really don't think your serious more like your just trying to be serious."Dan laughed.

Lixue was pissed silently"(Darn it the that's the third time,THE THIRD TIME!)"

"Ey were you just thinking that I got you for the third time"Dan questioned

Lixue being frustrated"(Fourth Time!)"

After they finished they walked to the nearest eatery and the conversation keeps getting longer and longer.

Back to the modern day,for 2 days of rehab and trying to make Lixue remember anything the doctor(Dr.Joseph Dean)told his parents that his problem wasn't amnesia,it was like his a new born person that erased his old self away.

"IT WAS LIKE LIXUE AQUILLO WASN'T BORN  IN THIS WORLD"

After 10 days of recovering from the accident that brought depression to the Aquilo family.Their son was about to get discharged from the hospital.

Lixue was wandering around the hospital to kill some time until he bumped into a girl who was a bit in a hurry and fall to the ground at the same time.

The girl looked closer towards Lixue and asked"are you by any chance Lixue Aquilo from our class?

"Uhmm...I'm sorry I don't recognise you.Who are you?"Lixue replied as the girl lend him a hand.

"Im Kelly(She paused for second),wait what?You of all people can't recognise me?Sorry I'm in a bit of a hurry cause I need to go meet someone,But I won't let this slide so goodbye for now".

Kelly rushes towards the elevator leaving Lixue overthinking who was she even her name was forgotten so instantly.Countless has past the Aquillo family have already dicharge Lixue from the hospital and drove back to their home.

And while in the car Lixue glanced at the window and a saw illusional snow flakes falling even if the weather said it was just 21 degress.His eyes was getting a bit hazy like his got himself turned into ice or something then he decided to take a nap.When they arrived home they saw Lixue fell asleep and his parents carried him into his room.

His parents sobbed in front of him saying"Please let this nightmare in our family end"and then they leave his room with endless tears of sadness.

In the middle of the night a strange figure was sitting at the rooftop of the Aquillo's house wearing a black hood covering his/her face was writing a memo then jump right in front of their main door leaving the memo wrap inside a small sky blue envelope with a stamp sticked to it and then disappeared.

End of Chapter 1
#pseudo #origins

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 191 36
"Jeremy was once a successful man with a promising career, a lovely girlfriend, friends galore, and everything that he could ever desire in the world...
485 101 14
Empire. At the end only Empire remains. No matter how many times you rebel Empire remains. No matter how many times you fight for your democratic Emp...
247K 4.7K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
7.7K 284 37
Movie name: Avengers age of Ultron Book name: Feelings Date: 2014-2015 "I adore you" -Natasha Romanoff to Wanda Maximoff In which Natasha Romanoff th...